April 27, 2024, 03:34:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922753 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »

Thanks Everyone.  The search ending has been hard.  I did not think I would leave with more questions and fewer answers.  I knew it was a possibility but not a probobility.  I am not surewhere we will go from here.  I know that there are some leads coming in.  I don't know if they are going to pan out or if it is a rehash of the leads that have already come in.  I guess time will tell - at least if we are lucky.  :'(  I do have to say again how thankful I am for all of the help.  There are so many of you that have tried to help....Texas EquuSearch, Let's Bring them Home, Kristen Foundation, OldFart, MumInOhio, Gloria, and many more that I am probobly forgetting to mention right now.  I really have to Thanks Angela for everything - you have really stepped up.

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 22, 2008, 08:02:50 AM »

Carolyn - I'm praying for you and Clinton. Don't give up hope. The answers are out there, and so are the people who have them.

quote:

"We want to plead with anybody that knows what happened to Clinton that night to have the courage to come forward," Johnson said. "We know someone knows something. We need to know what happened to him."

"I feel it in the bottom of my heart," Mason said. "Somebody knows something."

end quote:

Carolyn...I'm so sorry that you didn't find answers this weekend. I'm hoping your answers lie in the quotes above, and soon you too will know.

Stay strong! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 23, 2008, 02:15:25 PM »

Carolyn - I'm praying for you and Clinton. Don't give up hope. The answers are out there, and so are the people who have them.

quote:

"We want to plead with anybody that knows what happened to Clinton that night to have the courage to come forward," Johnson said. "We know someone knows something. We need to know what happened to him."

"I feel it in the bottom of my heart," Mason said. "Somebody knows something."

end quote:

Carolyn...I'm so sorry that you didn't find answers this weekend. I'm hoping your answers lie in the quotes above, and soon you too will know.

Stay strong! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks Mum.  I appreciate it.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 23, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »

Hey everyone.  I have a favor to ask....do any of you know of a PI that is licensed in Louisiana. but is not from Louisiana.  Preferably with experience in handling missing person cases.  Also, I am not a wealthy person so it would be good if they would be fair on how they charge, there are some people/organizations that may be willing to help but I can't afford to get it out of control.  Thanks

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: January 23, 2008, 02:27:35 PM »

Hi Carolyn....I was just going to check Clinton's thread and saw your post. I wonder if there would be any in Eastern Texas that may be able to help. Or the states to the north. Texas seems close from what I can remember of the maps when we were looking at the area.

Do you think maybe TES may know of some?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: January 23, 2008, 03:00:30 PM »

Carolyn,

It was a big break in this search because you ruled out that Clinton is not there in this area!
I think that is how one has to look at this.
If he had gone into those woods that late to say take a leak, he or anyone could easily have gotten lost and that was my concern, that is ruled out now. So I see that as a very positive thing.

Were you able to find out any more information about if that church had a meeting, or a caretaker there on the same evening as Clinton was at that house nearby?

Just keep asking questions and ruling things out would be my suggestion.

love to you,
kermmie

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: January 24, 2008, 12:56:21 AM »

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Carolyn.   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »

Hi Carolyn...I'm wondering how you are doing? I am guessing that that there was a lot of stress leading up to the search. I hope that you have had time to rest. I think of you and Clinton every day and pray for you both.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2008, 03:58:04 PM »

Carolyn,

It was a big break in this search because you ruled out that Clinton is not there in this area!
I think that is how one has to look at this.
If he had gone into those woods that late to say take a leak, he or anyone could easily have gotten lost and that was my concern, that is ruled out now. So I see that as a very positive thing.

Were you able to find out any more information about if that church had a meeting, or a caretaker there on the same evening as Clinton was at that house nearby?

Just keep asking questions and ruling things out would be my suggestion.

love to you,
kermmie

Thanks Kermit

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Carolyn.   

Thanks Angie.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2008, 04:00:18 PM »

Hi Carolyn...I'm wondering how you are doing? I am guessing that that there was a lot of stress leading up to the search. I hope that you have had time to rest. I think of you and Clinton every day and pray for you both.

Mum.  I have had some time to rest and I am doing ok.  Yes there was a lot of stress and frustration.  I am very discouraged and I am not sure how to proceed.  Thanks for the prayers.

Carolyn

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »

Mum.  I have had some time to rest and I am doing ok.  Yes there was a lot of stress and frustration.  I am very discouraged and I am not sure how to proceed.  Thanks for the prayers.

Carolyn

Check the church.
Was anyone at that church near the house that night?
Is there a janitor at the church or was there a meeting that night?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »

Carolyn

Check the church.

Kermit,
As far as I know there was not anyone at the church.  We had the candle light vigil at the only church close by.  They are a very small church and don't have full time staff.

Thanks
Carolyn

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »

Carolyn

Check the church.

Kermit,
As far as I know there was not anyone at the church.  We had the candle light vigil at the only church close by.  They are a very small church and don't have full time staff.

Thanks
Carolyn

Thank you. So we rule out another thing.

Remember the other boy that went missing, I think we posted about him in this thread. Do you know if there has
been any new information about him? Perhaps the two are linked somehow.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »

Carolyn

Check the church.

Kermit,

Thanks
Carolyn

Remember the other boy that went missing, I think we posted about him in this thread. Do you know if there has

Are you talking about Gregory Alonzo Vice?  I have spoken to LE and he still has not been found and foul play is suspected.  Detective Owens said he checked and there does not seem to be any of the same people involved that he can find. 

There is also a rumor going around that Robert Cole that man that murdered Christopher Michael Pierce, could be involved in Clinton's disappearance.  However LE is saying they don't have a connection in that case either. 

Another possibility is Eric Mickelson, he killed Kristy O'Pry and has admitted involvement in several other cases but is only naming two of them.  Again LE has not found a link.

There is a rumor that Clinton may have left the house on Ward Lane to go to another house about 1/2 mile away....LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

There is a rumor that someone Clinton worked with on the oil rig has been arrested for murder in Southern LA.  It is rumored that he could be involved in Clinton's disappearance. Again LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »

Carolyn

Check the church.

Kermit,

Thanks
Carolyn

Are you talking about Gregory Alonzo Vice?  I have spoken to LE and he still has not been found and foul play is suspected.  Detective Owens said he checked and there does not seem to be any of the same people involved that he can find. 

There is also a rumor going around that Robert Cole that man that murdered Christopher Michael Pierce, could be involved in Clinton's disappearance.  However LE is saying they don't have a connection in that case either. 

Another possibility is Eric Mickelson, he killed Kristy O'Pry and has admitted involvement in several other cases but is only naming two of them.  Again LE has not found a link.

There is a rumor that Clinton may have left the house on Ward Lane to go to another house about 1/2 mile away....LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

There is a rumor that someone Clinton worked with on the oil rig has been arrested for murder in Southern LA.  It is rumored that he could be involved in Clinton's disappearance. Again LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?

Oh my Carolyn...I can see why you need a PI!!! Stay Strong!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 29, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »

The pattern is LE doesn't follow-up all leads and just rules them out.
Frustrating.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 29, 2008, 04:53:22 PM »

The pattern is LE doesn't follow-up all leads and just rules them out.
Frustrating.

I am not sure if it is that they don't follow up or if they really are not finding a connection.  Either way we don't know any more now than we did a almost 17 months ago.

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #538 on: January 29, 2008, 06:09:37 PM »

Unbelievable.......!! ALL LEADS no matter how small or off-base should be checked out!! ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 30, 2008, 04:19:48 PM »

Unbelievable.......!! ALL LEADS no matter how small or off-base should be checked out!! ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! 

I agree, I just don't know what to think or where to go from here. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.