April 27, 2024, 05:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922778 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 08, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »

Hi Carolyn.....Bringing Clinton's candles to the new page....

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Hi Carolyn...I have been checking in and you and Clinton are always in my thoughts. Great news about the myspace. I will check them out, thanks.

Thanks MumInOhio!  I appreciate it.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 08, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »

Carolyn,

I'm not good at navigating in MySpace accounts... but who ever picked the music did a fantastic job.  I'v been balling for a good 15 min.  and just wanted to pass this on

Something a YouTube poster called Kahiara  has put up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqBvedQvE#

Everyday I give thanks to my Lord... for what I have and also ask that my prayers for others be heard 
 { Hugs }
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #562 on: February 08, 2008, 05:33:01 PM »

Morning Carolyn...
Cool.....will pass the word along!

I have a question for you. I know somewhere in this thread it is probably posted, but I can't look at all the posts to find it.

How far from where Clinton was last seen and  / or where he was staying is his place of Employment in Texas?? Can you tell me again exactly where he worked? I want to check out maps. Thanks.

Nut44x4
He worked in Tyler Texas Ecco Drilling rig 6.  I believe it is about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours away from where he lived in Haughton. Is there something in particular you are looking for? Thanks

Carolyn

Thanks....no, I just need to ponder a few things and getting the distance in perspective between the 2 spots and looking at it on a map may be helpful to me. I don't know why...I am just pondering.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 10, 2008, 01:10:24 PM »

Carolyn,

I'm not good at navigating in MySpace accounts... but who ever picked the music did a fantastic job.  I'v been balling for a good 15 min.  and just wanted to pass this on

Something a YouTube poster called Kahiara  has put up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqBvedQvE#

Everyday I give thanks to my Lord... for what I have and also ask that my prayers for others be heard 
 { Hugs }
OldF

Thanks Oldfart - I agree.

carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:14 PM »

Carolyn,
Please know that we do hold you in our hearts and prayers... I read here always and say a prayer that today there will be an answer.

I don't always comment, but I do keep you in my prayers and read often to see what news comes in.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 10, 2008, 11:06:35 PM »

Carolyn,
Please know that we do hold you in our hearts and prayers... I read here always and say a prayer that today there will be an answer.

I don't always comment, but I do keep you in my prayers and read often to see what news comes in.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 11, 2008, 12:18:45 AM »

Carolyn,

Thank you Mrs. Red.  I appreciate the support.

CJ

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: February 12, 2008, 11:29:52 PM »

Carolyn
Have you heard any more from law enforcement?  Have there been any leads at all lately? I am so frustrated about this case.  It just seems there should be something that can be done.  I still keep you in my prayers and wish everyday that there could be a break in this case. {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: February 13, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »

Carolyn
Have you heard any more from law enforcement?  Have there been any leads at all lately? I am so frustrated about this case.  It just seems there should be something that can be done.  I still keep you in my prayers and wish everyday that there could be a break in this case. {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Lala's Mom, I have not heard anything from LE other that to say that I need to realize that we may never find him.  Very frustrating!

Carolyn

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 13, 2008, 12:16:55 PM »

Carolyn,
I too pray everyday that Clinton will be found and you will have answers. Just know in here you are not alone. The Monkeys are really good at prayer.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 14, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »

Carolyn,
I too pray everyday that Clinton will be found and you will have answers. Just know in here you are not alone. The Monkeys are really good at prayer.

Sam

Thank you Sam!  All of you on SM and BFN have been incredible.  I just hope all of the prayers lead to answers - preferably sooner than later!  Take Care and Happy Valentines Day.

Blessings,
CJ

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: February 14, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

Carolyn ~  I'm thinking of you and of Clinton on this Valentine's Day.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »

Carolyn

Lala's Mom, I have not heard anything from LE other that to say that I need to realize that we may never find him.  Very frustrating!

Carolyn

I'm so sorry to hear that Carolyn. No loving parent can ever find peace without knowing where a missing child is, and without having some kind of closure. I think of you, and of Gloria every day, and you are both in my prayers. April and Clinton are not forgotten here. We do have the power of prayer, and it is mighty.
I am even praying for the LE who are involved in these cases. You never know, and maybe they need God's hand to find the piece of the puzzle that will bring your children home.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: February 16, 2008, 04:23:32 PM »

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn
That type answer is unacceptable to me. Your courage through all this is amazing. Hang in there.  There is someone that knows something out there.  My prayers are still with you in this. I am hoping and praying that answers come soon for you.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: February 17, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

Still here standing by your side
Clinton's love abounds
His mother is so dear
let me wipe away your tears
until Clinton is found

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 18, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »

Carolyn ~  I'm thinking of you and of Clinton on this Valentine's Day.      

Thanks Muffybee! 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 18, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »

Carolyn

Carolyn

I'm so sorry to hear that Carolyn. No loving parent can ever find peace without knowing where a missing child is, and without having some kind of closure. I think of you, and of Gloria every day, and you are both in my prayers. April and Clinton are not forgotten here. We do have the power of prayer, and it is mighty.
I am even praying for the LE who are involved in these cases. You never know, and maybe they need God's hand to find the piece of the puzzle that will bring your children home.

Thanks PDH3.  God and Prayers are the only hope we have right now, please keep praying.

CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: February 18, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn
That type answer is unacceptable to me. Your courage through all this is amazing. Hang in there.  There is someone that knows something out there.  My prayers are still with you in this. I am hoping and praying that answers come soon for you.

Thanks Lala's mom.  I don't know if it is courage or stubbornness!  Take care.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 18, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

Still here standing by your side
Clinton's love abounds
His mother is so dear
let me wipe away your tears
until Clinton is found

Kermit you are very sweet!  Thank you.

CJ

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

Are you talking about Gregory Alonzo Vice?  I have spoken to LE and he still has not been found and foul play is suspected.  Detective Owens said he checked and there does not seem to be any of the same people involved that he can find. 

There is also a rumor going around that Robert Cole that man that murdered Christopher Michael Pierce, could be involved in Clinton's disappearance.  However LE is saying they don't have a connection in that case either. 

Another possibility is Eric Mickelson, he killed Kristy O'Pry and has admitted involvement in several other cases but is only naming two of them.  Again LE has not found a link.

There is a rumor that Clinton may have left the house on Ward Lane to go to another house about 1/2 mile away....LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

There is a rumor that someone Clinton worked with on the oil rig has been arrested for murder in Southern LA.  It is rumored that he could be involved in Clinton's disappearance. Again LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?

Hi......I was reading this today and it says they think the Cole guy killed Christopher because he was having an affair w/ his wife>>>
Remains Identified as Those of Missing Teen

Wednesday, Feb 13, 2008 @02:44pm CST

Bossier Parish officials have confirmation that remains found in December are those of Christopher Michael Pierce.
Pierce went missing on May 18, 2003 after leaving his job at the Taco Bell on Barksdale Boulevard.  The case was cold until Pierce's Jeep Comanche was pulled out of the Red River in December, with remains inside.
Those remains were sent to LSU's F.A.C.E.S. Lab, who identified the remains this week.  Pierce's family has been notified.
Robert Cole faces a second-degree murder charge in connection to Pierce's death.  Cole was charged with Pierce's murder just days after being charged with two counts of first degree murder in the death of his wife, Teresa Cole, and her unborn child.
Investigators now believe Pierce was killed by Cole after he learned of an affair between Teresa Cole and Christopher Michael Pierce.  Teresa Cole was reportedly killed to keep her quiet about the murder.
http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=11926

Just thought I would post this. If true, it most likely means he had nothing to do with Clinton. Sure wish there were some leads or news or something Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.