April 26, 2024, 11:25:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922706 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 19, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »

Are you talking about Gregory Alonzo Vice?  I have spoken to LE and he still has not been found and foul play is suspected.  Detective Owens said he checked and there does not seem to be any of the same people involved that he can find. 

There is also a rumor going around that Robert Cole that man that murdered Christopher Michael Pierce, could be involved in Clinton's disappearance.  However LE is saying they don't have a connection in that case either. 

Another possibility is Eric Mickelson, he killed Kristy O'Pry and has admitted involvement in several other cases but is only naming two of them.  Again LE has not found a link.

There is a rumor that Clinton may have left the house on Ward Lane to go to another house about 1/2 mile away....LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

There is a rumor that someone Clinton worked with on the oil rig has been arrested for murder in Southern LA.  It is rumored that he could be involved in Clinton's disappearance. Again LE does not believe this is a valid lead.

Is anyone seeing a pattern here?

Hi......I was reading this today and it says they think the Cole guy killed Christopher because he was having an affair w/ his wife>>>
Remains Identified as Those of Missing Teen

Wednesday, Feb 13, 2008 @02:44pm CST

Bossier Parish officials have confirmation that remains found in December are those of Christopher Michael Pierce.
Pierce went missing on May 18, 2003 after leaving his job at the Taco Bell on Barksdale Boulevard.  The case was cold until Pierce's Jeep Comanche was pulled out of the Red River in December, with remains inside.
Those remains were sent to LSU's F.A.C.E.S. Lab, who identified the remains this week.  Pierce's family has been notified.
Robert Cole faces a second-degree murder charge in connection to Pierce's death.  Cole was charged with Pierce's murder just days after being charged with two counts of first degree murder in the death of his wife, Teresa Cole, and her unborn child.
Investigators now believe Pierce was killed by Cole after he learned of an affair between Teresa Cole and Christopher Michael Pierce.  Teresa Cole was reportedly killed to keep her quiet about the murder.
http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=11926

Just thought I would post this. If true, it most likely means he had nothing to do with Clinton. Sure wish there were some leads or news or something Sad

Nut44x4 - I am not sure.  I received an email from relatives of Mr. Cole who indicated that it would be smart for me to check into this further.  They believe that Teresa Cole made a habit of seeing other men.  They thought I should check into the possibility of Mr. Cole being involved in Clinton's disappearance.  I also spoke to friends of Teresa who said that they wondered about Robert Cole's involvement in Clinton's disappearance when they first heard about it. I have seen a number of comments posted from other people suggesting that Clinton may have been involved with Teresa after Christopher disappeared.   I do know that the Cole's live only a short distance from where Clinton was living and the person/family where Clinton was last seen also owns the trailer park that the Cole's live in.  I have no way of knowing if there is a connection here. I don't know if Teresa or Robert Cole knows/knew my son but I think it is something that should be checked into since it has been brought up by several different people at this point. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #581 on: February 19, 2008, 03:48:24 PM »

Oh, WOW!! Well that is interesting, indeed. mmmmmmm.......... very interesting...thanks for the insight.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 19, 2008, 03:52:55 PM »

Carolyn...thanks for telling us all of that.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: February 19, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »

I know it sounds cold, but I gotta go with my gut instincts and the first gut feeling I ever had about Clinton was someone picked that boy up in a truck.

See if you can find out Miss Carolyn what type of vehicles this other person that Clinton may have gone to their house has! Do a DMV check on their name, so that any vehicles would show up.

Hello Miss Carolyn, hope you're having a good day and may G_d grant you wisdom, strength and endurance for your faith continues to inspire us all.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: February 19, 2008, 07:24:26 PM »

Nut44x4, Muminohio, & Kermit,
Thank you. I appreciate the support.

Kermit - can you clarify your thoughts about Clinton being in a truck?  And exactly where/what I should be checking into.

Blessings,
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 20, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »

Hi Carolyn - just dropping by again as I read this thread often and thought this time I would post that I continue to pray for answers for you.
I wonder just how LE can say there is no connection with other missing folk in that area. It would seem reasonable to investigate Robert Cole more fully as how often do we find someone who lives close by or is well known to the missing person is involved.
You need to continue being courageous and stubborn, and pester the LE until they DO something.
God Bless

Tibro

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: February 20, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »

Clinton may have left the house on Ward Lane to go to another house about 1/2 mile away

Carolyn,

This other house - is there a way to get the name of the people that live there and then do a DMV check for the past few years and see what kind of vehicles are registered to them. (see if the Detectives on your case have already checked this information out or not. I am specifically looking to see if someone that Clinton may have known either well or casually drove a pick up truck and would have been in that area/near that area on that night).

I know it may seem like a wild card, but my gut feelings have been right in other cases before.
The worst is we just rule out one more thing.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 21, 2008, 05:59:18 AM »

Hi Carolyn...I posted an article and a link about Christopher Pierce in the Dead Zone thread. I had been meaning to do this since you first mentioned his vehicle.

I didn't know if you wanted your posts added over there or if you would rather make a post regarding a possible connection to Clinton.

I am hoping to be able to go back where we left off over there in the next couple of weeks and maybe we will stumble across something that will help you find your son.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 21, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »

Hi Carolyn - just dropping by again as I read this thread often and thought this time I would post that I continue to pray for answers for you.
I wonder just how LE can say there is no connection with other missing folk in that area. It would seem reasonable to investigate Robert Cole more fully as how often do we find someone who lives close by or is well known to the missing person is involved.
You need to continue being courageous and stubborn, and pester the LE until they DO something.
God Bless

Tibro

Thanks Tibro.  It is good advise although, I was officially told today that they can't do anything else without new information.  I suspect they are going to become harder to get a hold of.

Blessings,
CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 21, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »

Clinton may have left the house on Ward Lane to go to another house about 1/2 mile away

Carolyn,

This other house - is there a way to get the name of the people that live there and then do a DMV check for the past few years and see what kind of vehicles are registered to them. (see if the Detectives on your case have already checked this information out or not. I am specifically looking to see if someone that Clinton may have known either well or casually drove a pick up truck and would have been in that area/near that area on that night).

I know it may seem like a wild card, but my gut feelings have been right in other cases before.
The worst is we just rule out one more thing.

Oh...ok.  I understand what you are asking.  I don't know if anyone at the house he supposedly left to go to drives a truck and I don't know how I would find out.  LE does not believe it is a valid lead.  To my knowledge they have not spoken to anyone at the house.   

As far as trucks, I know that both Jeff and Debbie drive a truck and I know that Larry also drives a truck.  I would estimate that close 1/2 of the people in LA drive a truck.  Is there a specific truck or type you are asking about? 

I appreciate all of your help Kermit....you are awesome!

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 21, 2008, 06:56:38 PM »

Hi Carolyn...I posted an article and a link about Christopher Pierce in the Dead Zone thread. I had been meaning to do this since you first mentioned his vehicle.

I didn't know if you wanted your posts added over there or if you would rather make a post regarding a possible connection to Clinton.

I am hoping to be able to go back where we left off over there in the next couple of weeks and maybe we will stumble across something that will help you find your son.

Mum,
I have not problem with you reposting anything and everything that you need or want to repost!  If there is something you need for me to do, please let me know.  Thanks for posting the link to the candle again!  I appreciate all of your efforts!

Carolyn

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 23, 2008, 03:57:26 PM »

God Bless

Tibro

Thanks Tibro.  It is good advise although, I was officially told today that they can't do anything else without new information.  I suspect they are going to become harder to get a hold of.

Blessings,
CJ

Carolyn - Do you have anyone in LE who is sympathetic to your situation at all?

What about the local media? Do you know anyone there who can help you keep the case alive?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: February 23, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »

God Bless

Tibro

Blessings,
CJ

Carolyn - Do you have anyone in LE who is sympathetic to your situation at all?

What about the local media? Do you know anyone there who can help you keep the case alive?

PDH3 - I don't know anyone in LA in LE that is sympathetic.  The LE handling the case claims to be but I think it is easier for them to wait for info to come to them than for them to keep looking.  As far as the media....there is one reporter that seems to genuinely care, however the publishers at the paper also seem to think it is important to point out that Clinton was in trouble before going to LA.  I believe that is partially why we did not get enough people to help with the search.  I am not sure how to approach things now.  Unfortunately, Clinton's mistakes seem to be more important than the fact that he is missing and that something bad may have happened to him! My son seems to be one more of the missing that some people believe that what ever happened that night is something that he deserved or somehow brought on himself.  Sorry I know I am venting right now.  Thanks for your kindness.

Blessings,
CJ

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 23, 2008, 11:54:49 PM »

Vent all you want. You need to be able to get it all out.

I don't understand how anyone could feel that Clinton would deserve to go missing, and that you should just stand by and not try to find him.
Carolyn - could you get together with the parents of the other missing persons in the area and make some noise as a group? Are they experiencing the same lack of interest?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: February 24, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »

Carolyn
We are a good bunch of listening monkeys.  You go right ahead and vent.  If you want to rehash what you know now that you didn't at first...just go right ahead...never know when something will ring a bell with someone else.  That is why we are here.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #595 on: February 24, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »

I agree.....VENT and vent some more Carolyn!! I read over and over what you just wrote and I get so angry too!! So many of these cases, over and over again we hear it of how so many BLAME THE VICTIM and I am so SICK OF IT!!! Clinton is a human being and has many people who love him and no matter what.....HE DESERVES BETTER! HOW DARE THEY think or say otherwise!! Phewwww...I guess I am venting now too, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: February 24, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »

I agree.....VENT and vent some more Carolyn!! I read over and over what you just wrote and I get so angry too!! So many of these cases, over and over again we hear it of how so many BLAME THE VICTIM and I am so SICK OF IT!!! Clinton is a human being and has many people who love him and no matter what.....HE DESERVES BETTER! HOW DARE THEY think or say otherwise!! Phewwww...I guess I am venting now too, lol.

Thanks PDH3, Lala's Mom, Nut 44x4.  I appreciate the support.  It does make me angry. I am frustrated over the whole thing and how it has been handled.  I am not sure where to go from here.  I know I have been told that I have to move on and wait to see what comes up.  I am just not sure what to do or how to do that.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Carolyn

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 25, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »

Carolyn,

A suggestion: fax a short one-page letter to radio talk shows:

Dear Sirs,
Family and volunteers along with Texas Eqqusearch gathered before starting the search near Princeton, La as part of the search in Bossier Parish for 20-year-old Clinton Devon Nelson, a Haughton man who has been missing since 2006.

I am Carolyn ,Clinton's mother, and I would like to be on your show - maybe someone in your audience has tips or clues that would help me find my son - Clinton.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

include a video link and blog links about Clinton.

Best regards,

Carolyn

KBRT
fax: 714-754-0735

WXJC 92 FM 850 AM
Fax 205-941-1095
Operations Director - Mark Berthiaume
email: mark_berthiaume@850wxjc.com

KJSL 630 AM
email: Beth Kreminski
beth@kjsIradio.net

WYCA 102.3
Program Director
Debra Rhodes
773-734-4455

WMUZ 103.5 FM
station@wmuz.com

KLBJ 590 AM
Program Director:
Mark Caesar
mark@590klbj.com
832-4051

KTSA 550 AM
Fax: 210-340-1775
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: February 25, 2008, 12:27:13 PM »

and include your contact phone number.

You can be on the radio talk show from your home on the phone.
So contact a lot of radio talk shows and try to set up a few minutes spot.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 25, 2008, 06:10:51 PM »

Carolyn,

A suggestion: fax a short one-page letter to radio talk shows:

Dear Sirs,
Family and volunteers along with Texas Eqqusearch gathered before starting the search near Princeton, La as part of the search in Bossier Parish for 20-year-old Clinton Devon Nelson, a Haughton man who has been missing since 2006.

I am Carolyn ,Clinton's mother, and I would like to be on your show - maybe someone in your audience has tips or clues that would help me find my son - Clinton.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

include a video link and blog links about Clinton.

Best regards,

Carolyn

KBRT
fax: 714-754-0735

WXJC 92 FM 850 AM
Fax 205-941-1095
Operations Director - Mark Berthiaume
email: mark_berthiaume@850wxjc.com

KJSL 630 AM
email: Beth Kreminski
beth@kjsIradio.net

WYCA 102.3
Program Director
Debra Rhodes
773-734-4455

WMUZ 103.5 FM
station@wmuz.com

KLBJ 590 AM
Program Director:
Mark Caesar
mark@590klbj.com
832-4051

KTSA 550 AM
Fax: 210-340-1775

Kermit,
This is a good idea.  I will let you know if anything comes from it.  I won't be able to do it today but I should be able to do it sometime in the next couple of days.  Thanks

Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.