April 27, 2024, 02:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922741 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2007, 12:54:13 PM »

Hey everyone....here is one you can try an research.  There is a man Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.  He disappearance is similar to Clinton's and in the same area.  I started trying to research him as he disappeared 7 years prior to Clinton from the same area.  I spoke to the detective working my son's case, and his case is still active.  My thought is...could there be a connection between my son's case and Gregory Vice?  I have been unable to find much info on him.  His case seems to have been dropped by LE. 

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200301581W

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Well I finally have a good understanding of your suspicions and the people of interest. Definetly sounds like Larry should be the main suspect and focused on but I find his biological father and step mother very disturbing. I realize Jeff has a drug problem but commen sense would tell me he would be very bothered that his Son dissapeared as Clinton made the choice to live with him and to rekindle that relationship. Here we are a year later and he is not searching for his son and has no contact with you. Very dissapointing that his wife Debbie threatened your Son buy was never questioned. I hope these people get there act together and make a attempt to find out what happened to Clinton.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »

Person of Interest Larry Gillespie

Larry has told varying stories about when and how Clinton left his house.  He is considered to be the primary suspect. He has refused a lie detector and my understanding is that he got alawyer almost immediately after he was arrested on drug charges relatedtothe night Clinton disappeared.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:51:57 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:51 PM »

I saw Jeff and Debbie at the candlelight vigil.  I did not speak to them or even look at them for that matter.  The day was about Clinton and remembering him.  I did speak to Candy (the girl friend of the Larry - they are the last that we know of to have seen Clinton).  She did not tell me anything.  I know that the focus is still on Larry as he is the last person we know of to have seen Clinton.

I saw there was over 3 dozen candles lit online or Clinton's Candle light Vigil..He is in our thoughts and prayers here at SM and BFN. He is a great kid and I am sure he is proud of his mom and the effort you are making in finding him. Did you get a chance to meet with Gloria Denton??

I think its important that that he isnt forgotten and pressure is put on this guy Larry who lied,refused a lie detector and lawyered up. Where was he the day after Clinton dissapeared? WHy would he lie about Clinton?? Are there other witnesses at the party?? What type of drugs was he arrested for?

LARRY GILLESPIE       
GILLESPIE
848 WARD LN
Princeton,LA

LARRY C GILLESPIE Born  Aug 1975 
Previous Addresses

3 Addresses in JACKSONVILLE, NC
2 Addresses in PRINCETON, LA

1 Address in SHREVEPORT, LA
 1 Address in HAUGHTON, LA

1 Address in BOSSIER CITY, LA
 1 Address in FORT WORTH, TX

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »

I saw Jeff and Debbie at the candlelight vigil.  I did not speak to them or even look at them for that matter.  The day was about Clinton and remembering him.  I did speak to Candy (the girl friend of the Larry - they are the last that we know of to have seen Clinton).  She did not tell me anything.  I know that the focus is still on Larry as he is the last person we know of to have seen Clinton.

I saw there was over 3 dozen candles lit online or Clinton's Candle light Vigil..He is in our thoughts and prayers here at SM and BFN. He is a great kid and I am sure he is proud of his mom and the effort you are making in finding him. Did you get a chance to meet with Gloria Denton??

I think its important that that he isnt forgotten and pressure is put on this guy Larry who lied,refused a lie detector and lawyered up. Where was he the day after Clinton dissapeared? WHy would he lie about Clinton?? Are there other witnesses at the party?? What type of drugs was he arrested for?

LARRY GILLESPIE       
GILLESPIE
848 WARD LN
Princeton,LA

LARRY C GILLESPIE Born  Aug 1975 
Previous Addresses

3 Addresses in JACKSONVILLE, NC
2 Addresses in PRINCETON, LA

1 Address in SHREVEPORT, LA
 1 Address in HAUGHTON, LA

1 Address in BOSSIER CITY, LA
 1 Address in FORT WORTH, TX

*******, thank you for posting this.  I do want to be clear...at this point there is not a "suspect" as we don't know what happened to Clinton. Although I have been told foul play is suspected and that everyone is a suspect because no one has been cleared. There have been varying stories about the night Clinton disappeared.  Larry and Candy are the last people that we know of to have seen Clinton so for obvious reasons they are the people that are most likely to know what happened to him. I do know the previous detective on the case indicated that Larry had gotten a lawyer, refused a lie detector test, and to my knowledge have not assisted or cooperated in finding out what happened to Clinton. I know that the time I spoke to Larry he seemed to point in Jeff's direction.

Jeff and Debbie - have had a number of things that they have lied about and I have a lot of questions about.  I know Debbie could not stand Clinton.  I think Jeff holds some responsibility for this situation.  He may not directly involved in Clinton's disappearance but I believe he is indirectly. Jeff seems to point his finger in Larry's direction.

There is a drug (meth) connection involving Jeff, Larry, Candy, and probably Clinton. There were others at the party although I don't know all of them.  I know LE has questioned everyone that they know of that was at the party.

Thank you to everyone that lit a candle for Clinton.  I did not have access to the website while I was away so I did not get to see the 3 dozen candles but it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »

*******, thank you for posting this.  I do want to be clear...at this point there is not a "suspect" as we don't know what happened to Clinton. Although I have been told foul play is suspected and that everyone is a suspect because no one has been cleared. There have been varying stories about the night Clinton disappeared.  Larry and Candy are the last people that we know of to have seen Clinton so for obvious reasons they are the people that are most likely to know what happened to him. I do know the previous detective on the case indicated that Larry had gotten a lawyer, refused a lie detector test, and to my knowledge have not assisted or cooperated in finding out what happened to Clinton. I know that the time I spoke to Larry he seemed to point in Jeff's direction.

Jeff and Debbie - have had a number of things that they have lied about and I have a lot of questions about.  I know Debbie could not stand Clinton.  I think Jeff holds some responsibility for this situation.  He may not directly involved in Clinton's disappearance but I believe he is indirectly. Jeff seems to point his finger in Larry's direction.

There is a drug (meth) connection involving Jeff, Larry, Candy, and probably Clinton. There were others at the party although I don't know all of them.  I know LE has questioned everyone that they know of that was at the party.

Thank you to everyone that lit a candle for Clinton.  I did not have access to the website while I was away so I did not get to see the 3 dozen candles but it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Carolyn

Interesting that Jeff,Debbie,Candy and Larry all know each other and have a drug connection..One of them must be the hookup for the Meth. Are they still talking to each other?? I think that would be quite telling if they are,considering they are pointing the finger at each other!! You would think the innocent persons would be on your side and clearing there names and telling you or the LE what they know. It appears to be the opposite from where I am sitting.. Just takes one phone call to convince you that they had nothing to do with Clinton's dissapearance!! I would think both parties would want to do that if they are innocent.

I just cant see a motive for Jeff to cover for Larry as Clinton is his own blood and worth far more than anything larry could offer him. I understand you and your ex have your differences but everything about this guy bothers me and I still dont know the details about what he lied about. He would have to be a true scumbag for all of this not to bother him. Did he interrogate Larry?? You would think he would be all over this guy!!! If it was me I would have personally talked to everyone at that party and searched as much as I could for my son.

I just dont see any motive here that they all would be behind your son's dissapearance. I can't think of any reason Jeff would cover for anyone unless it was Debbie..It just boggles my mind that she threatens your son,he dissapears and she is never even questioned..Wth?? How can we go about getting your questions answered from them??

It was a friday night and if they were all partying on meth then everyone must have left very late. What time did clinton leave like 3am on Sept 2nd?? Larry told more than one story how clinton left the house?? How many different ways could there be? He walked out the front door and walked home!! He looks to be 10 years older than Clinton and I would imagine it was Jeff that introduced the two of them. Sounds like a bad mix of people for Clinton to be with. Bunch of tweekers and a kid from S.Dakota..This must have been a very different crowd of people than Clinton knew back home. Chances are one of them is responsible to for your son's dissapearance.IMO Innocent people do not lie and I dont care how gakked up they are on crystal meth!! Did Clinton walk out of that house on Sept 1st or not?? He have a problem with anyone at the party? Does larry seem like the type that would pick on someone?? We know money wasn't the issue here so it had to be something else.

I can see why you are frustrated and you deserve to know the truth. Do you have a email set up that someone can write to you anonymously?? Would you like to start a letter writing campaign for the media and see if we can get you some coverage?? I think it's important that this story get aired and you get as much media coverage as possible. I think the producers of On The Record owe you that!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:55:05 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2007, 11:01:11 PM »

Anybody at Larry Gillespie's party know this guy?

Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: March 21, 2000 from Bossier City, Louisiana
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: 1977
Height and Weight: 5'8; 136 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair. Vice may have a moustache, beard or a goatee. He has a tattoo of a white tiger on his back and a chain tattooed on one of his ankles. Vice has a scar on his abdomen from appendectomy.

Details of Disappearance
Vice left to visit a friend's home and never returned. He was last seen on US Highway 71 on March 21, 2000, on the vicinity of Willis Road and Highway 527, in the early evening. He was several miles from Bossier City, Louisiana at the time of his disappearance. He was wearing a gold and silver watch, an eighteen-inch silver chain on his neck, black Levi brand jeans, a t-shirt, a black leather Kenneth Cole brand jacket, and white K-Swiss brand tennis shoes.
Vice has never been heard from again. His car, a dark brown 1984 Chevrolet S-10 pickup with yellow pinstripes and wire rims, was located abandoned at an unknown location a few days after he disappeared. Vice's wallet was still inside. Authorities believe foul play may have been involved in his case. Vice was a resident of Princeton, Louisiana in 2000. Some reports may state that he disappeared from Taylortown, Lousiana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office
318-965-2203
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 11:03:08 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2007, 11:30:13 PM »

GREGORY A VICE Born  Mar 1977     
1870 HWY 528   Map It    Recorded: 07/05/2000 
PRINCETON, LA  71067 

Previous Addresses

3 Addresses in PRINCETON, LA
2 Addresses in BOSSIER CITY, LA

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2007, 10:51:03 AM »

I think I agree with everything that you are saying. 

If Jeff is involved in Clinton's disappearance, it would be to cover for someone else.  I agree the most likely of candidates is Debbie.  I don't think Jeff could/would hurt Clinton or anyone else for that matter.  Not intentionally.  He is too complacent.  However, he knew what was going on that night and did absolutely nothing to stop it or get Clinton out of there.  Including fill me in. Jeff and his family continue to state that Clinton is still alive and walked away of his own free will.  However they also have asked about Larry's involvement.

Clinton had gotten involved in drugs as a teen.  He had been clean for about two years.  I questioned, requestioned, and called Jeff almost daily to try and find out if Clinton was headed back down that road.  Jeff repeatedly lied to me about his and most likely Clinton's drug use.  Clinton was more of a follower and not a leader.  He went to Louisiana looking to get to know his father...with his father condoning and participating in the drugs...I have no doubt it made it very easy for Clinton to start again.  Clinton was an addict...all Jeff had to do was say that Louisiana was not the place for Clinton at that point and time. If I had known Jeff was using I would never have helped pave the path for Clinton to go down there.  In addition Clinton had several drug tests...that were clean.  The last was the week prior to his disappearance...he had been hurt at work and rushed to the ER.  It was a blood test and he was clean.  There were no drugs in his system.  At the time of Clinton's disappearance...he had three fractured ribs, stitches in his collar bone, and a arm that was in a injured and had previously been in a temporary cast.

As far as Larry...Clinton met Larry at work.  Larry's father owns a welding shop and Clinton went to work for Larry's father prior to getting the job on the oil rig.  From what I have learned from LE, Clinton probably had several hundred dollars on him that night - when he supposedly left Larry's.

I know that the statements I have heard either from Larry or from LE (Larry's statement to them) #1 - Clinton went out to smoke a cigarette and never came back. #2 - Clinton ran out of Larry's door and ran west into the woods.  No idea why!  #3 - We have been told Clinton exited from the back door sometimes... and the front door sometimes.  #4 - The time range is September 1, 2006 sometime between 8:30 to midnight.  We know the last incoming call to Clinton on his cell was around 10:00 - from Jeff.  Jeff said he spoke to Clinton for a few seconds and the phone went dead.  We know that Clinton called his cousin Jennifer for a ride home sometime around 8pm. #5 - Clinton went out for a cigarette, decided to walk home around 8:30.

I would love to try and get Clinton's case out on a national level.  I am open to any help or suggestions to accomplish this.  I just can't seem to get it done.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2007, 01:56:50 PM »

Carolyn, do u know been there any tracks in this case?
Tracks of:
alive or killed by somebody.
Places (last seeing and ect).
Suspects (suspected situations).

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2007, 02:33:34 PM »

Carolyn, do u know been there any tracks in this case?
Tracks of:
alive or killed by somebody.
Places (last seeing and ect).
Suspects (suspected situations).

Law enforcement has several theories...
#1 - He left Larry's house like Larry said and there was some kind of accident on the way home.  (This was the most popular option but after a year if there were some kind of accident - they believe he most likely would have been located).

#2 - something happened at the house - Clinton died and they disposed of his body.

#3 - something happened at the house - They caused his death and disposed of his body.

#4 - He left Larry's hitched a ride - something happened (IE - robbery) he died and was disposed of.

#5 - He left Larry's hitched a ride - disappeared and started a new life.
This seems very unlikely to me...even if he was afraid of me being disappointed in him and was afraid to contact me, he would have found a way to contact his youngest sister.  He sometimes spoke to her 2-3 times a day.

I have been told that LE suspects he is dead and they suspect foul play, they have even indicated they suspect he was buried, however there is no evidence.  There has been some testimony to support this but not enough to make any arrests of find Clinton.

There have been supposed sightings of Clinton in the beginning...however nothing could ever be confirmed.  In most cases the identity of the person they thought was Clinton was a case of mistaken identity and it was someone that looked like Clinton.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 02:47:21 PM »

Hmhm ok. This info makes sense.
And I understand this all.
Ok let start this, I know many disappeared or missing case been not easy for a solved, because there been mostly no tracks. But when there is a track, that can have two things. One track to find him or her. And the second is never get a track where somebody can search.
But in this case: there is no evidence, or he is died or have start a new life.
And now not find what u must think and where they must search.
But let me think with u, what can be the tracks and ect.

Let we start the first by Larry.
Is he the father of Clinton?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 02:50:22 PM »

Let we start the first by Larry.
Is he the father of Clinton?

Larry is Clinton's "friend" Jeff is Clinton's biological father....

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »

Ok, thank you!
I have see this, I want read this post of u, and give a reply-post soon about this.
Re: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 05:37:45 PM » Quote 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 04:55:10 PM »

I know that the statements I have heard either from Larry or from LE (Larry's statement to them) #1 - Clinton went out to smoke a cigarette and never came back. #2 - Clinton ran out of Larry's door and ran west into the woods.  No idea why!  #3 - We have been told Clinton exited from the back door sometimes... and the front door sometimes.  #4 - The time range is September 1, 2006 sometime between 8:30 to midnight.  We know the last incoming call to Clinton on his cell was around 10:00 - from Jeff.  Jeff said he spoke to Clinton for a few seconds and the phone went dead.  We know that Clinton called his cousin Jennifer for a ride home sometime around 8pm. #5 - Clinton went out for a cigarette, decided to walk home around 8:30.

Hi Carolyn,

From Larry's Home to Jeff's Home
Total Est. Distance: 9.18 miles

None of this makes sense to me..Why would he go to a party and want to leave so soon? What was the reason for him leaving? I just dont see him attempting to walk home a distance of almost 10 miles or hitchhiking..No Way!! Most likely he would have waited for a ride from someone at the party or from his Father. It appears he asked for a ride at 8PM which tells me he didn't want to be at this party..Maybee he saw the drug use at this party and wanted no part of it?? Larry is 10 years older than Clinton and I am curious what type of characters were there. Clinton is just a kid and your right he should not have been hanging around Larry and whoever else was at this party. Yes it is easy to fall back into drugs when everyone around you is doing it..But I have seen no evidence of that with Clinton. Meth stays in your system normally 2-5 days and I would imagine these guys are doing it on a regular basis. He had a unexpected drug test and was clean. Maybee he wanted to help his estranged father and get him away from the Crystal Meth problem in that town?

How long was Clinton in Louisiana? How long did he know Larry? Everything above bothers me as how could he be so vague? 8:30-Midnight?? Never says goodbye? Never says he has a ride? Larry knew he didn't have a car his answer's just don't make any sense. The 10pm phone call to Clinton is also strange as normally when the call is disconnected you call back..Did he get voice mail? DId he leave a message? Where was Clinton at 10PM? I am sure Clinton called Jeff that night and told him he needed a ride and wanted to come home. I bet the cell phone records verify that. What was Jeff's excuse for not giving him that ride?

What reason's does Jeff think that Clinton just walked away?? Left all his paychecks and belongings and never calls anyone again?? To start a new life?? Now I understand why you have no contact with him anymore..That makes my blood boil and I still don't know all the facts. My heart really hurts for you and your daughter!! Where was Debbie on Sept 1st? Is it possible she showed up and gave him a ride? I'M sorry but I cant get her out of my mind as to me she is the first person I would be talking to. How paranoid was she that Clinton was taking her husband away? She sound's like a total speed freak and her threatening Clinton bothers me Big Time!! For her not to be questioned is absolutely unnaceptable!! She is the only one with a motive as she sounds Paranoid,Delusional and Psychotic..All of the things that it sounds like Clinton told you about her. How well does this Debbie know Larry?? How Jealous of she of Clinton?

I am not a good writer,but my suggestion is we get all the facts in writing and never give up on a major network airing Clinton's story. Why not AMW?? Why not continue to ask Greta's Producers that they honor there promise to air your son's story?? It's absolutely heartbreaking that Clinton left to start a new life with the Father he never knew only to be never seen again. This same Father says that he ran away and his pointing fingers at someone else and that person is pointing the finger right back at him. Clinton had some nice paychecks waiting for him,a good job and was excited about what tommorow offered him. No he's not a young girl that dissapeared and people should take interest in Clinton's dissapearance for that reason. He deserves the same coverage that Greta gave to another missing girl the night she promised to air clinton's story!!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2007, 03:17:33 AM »

Clinton had been at Larry's house for 1-2 days....evidentally there was an argument of somekind with Jeff (the argument is one of the items that has changed several times - Jeff has told me they argued and other days he said they did not).

Clinton had known Larry for a few months maybe.  Clinton moved to Louisiana in March/April time frame...I think he worked for Larry's father in June 2006 - only for a few weeks.  Clinton told me he had found out that he was probable going to work on the oil rig and told Larry's father about the opportunity...he was fired on the spot.

According to LE - Clinton was probably using that night and was pretty paranoid.  We don't know where Clinton was when Jeff called him around 10 pm...LE pulled cell records but no tower records so location is unknown for sure.  However LE has indicated that they believe Clinton was at Larry's when the call was received.

I can't answer any of the questions on Debbie...LE said they can't put Clinton anywhere but that house so until they can link Clinton to someone outside of that house there is no sense in pursuing it.

I have written to AMW (several times) - they are not responding so far.  I can use all of the help I can get to get Clinton's story out on a national level.  However because the drug use is probable...that will give them another reason to not run the story....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2007, 05:58:35 AM »

Hi Carolyn,

Clinton had been at Larry's house for 1-2 days....evidentally there was an argument of somekind with Jeff (the argument is one of the items that has changed several times - Jeff has told me they argued and other days he said they did not)
I find that interesting and very sad..Clinton was forced out wasnt he? I wonder if the argument was about debbie?? Did clinton work on Sept 1st or the day before?

Clinton had known Larry for a few months maybe.  Clinton moved to Louisiana in March/April time frame...I think he worked for Larry's father in June 2006 - only for a few weeks.  Clinton told me he had found out that he was probable going to work on the oil rig and told Larry's father about the opportunity...he was fired on the spot.
That was very nice of him..Shows what type of people we are dealing with here..

According to LE - Clinton was probably using that night and was pretty paranoid.  We don't know where Clinton was when Jeff called him around 10 pm...LE pulled cell records but no tower records so location is unknown for sure.  However LE has indicated that they believe Clinton was at Larry's when the call was received.
Who said he was using that night? Larry who has lied many times or someone else at the party? Since Clinton is the victim here he should get the benefit of the doubt that he wasnt using any drugs!! "Probable drug use" bothers me considering it probably came from drug users at that party or Larry himself. Sounds like a bunch of made up BS that he would just run into the woods or leave without saying anything about getting a ride. Sounds like he was at the house at 10pm..Where else would he have gone to? He certainly wasnt gonna walk 10 miles..Since he may have had arguments with Larry it makes me wonder if larry was planning on picking him up or not??

Also why would he be paranoid?? Was it the drugs or something else? Or is that another lie??No way he was paranoid if he just started using that day or night..I doubt it..Now if he was using and was up the night before then it is very probable..Thats a nasty wicked drug and people get extremely paranoid,delusional and psychotic after a few days with no sleep..Users can easily stay up for several days and even a week. But I dont see that happening if he just started using that day/night..I think it would be almost the opposite and more euphoric and invincible..Lets say he was up the night before and was paranoid..Whats if someone tried to take advantage of him or was picking on him??BTW:I know what I am talking about as I grew up in the 80's in San Diego when it was the epicenter for that crap..I have seen many people ruin there lives with this drug

I can't answer any of the questions on Debbie...LE said they can't put Clinton anywhere but that house so until they can link Clinton to someone outside of that house there is no sense in pursuing it.
Ok fine..However Clinton himself said that She was crazy and threatened him before his dissapearance and it appears that he had a argument with Jeff and wasnt even living there for a day or two. She most definetly should have been at least questioned. She sounds like she was jealous,paranoid and for her to threaten him is just unreal!! Jeff was also the last incoming call to Clinton's phone..How many voice mails did he leave on CLintons phone? How many times did Clinton call Jeff or that house??Sounds like they must have settled there argument because he was asking his cousin for a ride at 8pm to go back home..

I have written to AMW (several times) - they are not responding so far.  I can use all of the help I can get to get Clinton's story out on a national level.  However because the drug use is probable...that will give them another reason to not run the story....
No proof at all Clinton was using drugs..He had a random test shortly before his dissapearance and it was totally clean tests. As well as other clean teHe was forced into a situation where it sounds like everyone around him was using even his father!

When I first heard Clintons story on SM Radio to be honest it wasnt that interesting as very little clues were revealed. It was heartbreaking but you never told all of these things on the show that make it all that more interesting for a producer of one of these shows. Now that I know alot more details I am glued to it and I will do whatever I can to help. Can you send me by email what you are emailing? I would be more than happy to help and I am sure others would as well. AMW,Greta,Nancy Grace,KImberly Guilfoyle..Someone will take heart and air Clinton's story..Persistence will pay off..

My opinion is a nice one page letter from clintons perspective that tell's his story,your experience dealing with these people of interest and the lies!! This story hits home for me in alot of ways and it should for many others as well. How many people have fathers they never knew? Whats America gonna think when this estranged Father thinks he ran away and started a new life after Clinton gave up everything to be with him and had so much going for him?? How many parents have lied about there drug use to be closer to there kids? How many people have a son that dissapeared and several people lying and pointing fingers at each other? How many people have been far away from there family and been caught in a bad situation? People should know that Larry Gillespie lied about several things,refused a lie detector and then lawyered up. This wasnt a pretty young female that they typicly air but a handsome young man that had alot to be excited about and you should use that to your advantage.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 06:47:03 AM by Observer » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2007, 09:15:52 AM »

******* had posted this link to enable us to light a candle for Clinton on the Sept. 1 vigil.  I am bringing the link over to this page so that anyone that wants to light candles for Clinton will see it:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2007, 09:33:45 AM »

******* had posted this link to enable us to light a candle for Clinton on the Sept. 1 vigil.  I am bringing the link over to this page so that anyone that wants to light candles for Clinton will see it:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Thanks Muffy  Very Happy

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2007, 09:43:10 AM »

This is the e-mail that I have been sending out.

My name is Carolyn Johnson, my son Clinton Nelson disappeared from Princeton LA on 9/1/2006.  He supposedly left a friends house around 8:30 to walk home and vanished.  He has not been seen or heard from since.  The police suspect foul play and have even indicated that they believe he is dead and think he was buried.  There are a couple of people that Clinton was at a party with that are the primary suspects.  His father is also a suspect and the last one to speak to him.  I have been contacting every national news organization I can come up with to try and get the information out nationwide on my son's case but no one seems to want to run anything on his disappearance.  I know that most news outlets want to run stories on attractive white females, but I am pleading for you to help get the word out on my son's case.  We have a $12500 reward out for information leading to his whereabouts and the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
xxx-xxx-xxxx cell

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 02:20:35 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.