April 27, 2024, 03:49:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922756 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 24, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »

This does sound promising. Has TES checked into borrowing the side scanning sonar that was used on the Persistence? They were able to use it on a pond in Aruba, on one of the off days.

Kiwi,
I have to be honest, I am not sure what is going on with TES.  Cindy is my point of contact and I guess she is not working with TES any longer.  I am trying to find out more but I have not had a lot of luck so far.  Thanks

Carolyn
I don't know if your reading in the Holloway tread at this moment, but I did get a response from Oceanexplorer that may help with regards to the ponds.

Kiwi,
Do you know who I can contact?  Thanks for checking!

Carolyn

Quote from: Kiwi on March 20, 2008, 03:29:13 PM
oceanexploration good afternoon! I have a side question about another case in the missing persons section here, under Clinton D Nelson. TES has done a resent search of the area. There are discussions to drain some ponds near where he went missing. Is it possible to use the side scanning sonar in these areas? If possible, his mom set up the tread and monitors it. Any advise would help her with connecting with the right people.

oceanexploration reply>>
Greetings,
I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.
Thank you Nut44x4 for organizing that so well. Carolyn, Klassend or ******* may have a direct contact for you within TES.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »

This does sound promising. Has TES checked into borrowing the side scanning sonar that was used on the Persistence? They were able to use it on a pond in Aruba, on one of the off days.

Kiwi,
I have to be honest, I am not sure what is going on with TES.  Cindy is my point of contact and I guess she is not working with TES any longer.  I am trying to find out more but I have not had a lot of luck so far.  Thanks

Carolyn
I don't know if your reading in the Holloway tread at this moment, but I did get a response from Oceanexplorer that may help with regards to the ponds.

Kiwi,
Do you know who I can contact?  Thanks for checking!

Carolyn

Quote from: Kiwi on March 20, 2008, 03:29:13 PM
oceanexploration good afternoon! I have a side question about another case in the missing persons section here, under Clinton D Nelson. TES has done a resent search of the area. There are discussions to drain some ponds near where he went missing. Is it possible to use the side scanning sonar in these areas? If possible, his mom set up the tread and monitors it. Any advise would help her with connecting with the right people.

oceanexploration reply>>
Greetings,
I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.
Thank you Nut44x4 for organizing that so well. Carolyn, Klassend or ******* may have a direct contact for you within TES.

Thank you NUT44x4 and Kiwi...I appreciate it.  I am not sure what is going on right now, I have not been able to get anyone to call me back from TES.  Cindy Wisdom is who I have worked with and she is not there any longer.  Take Care,

Blessings,
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: March 28, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »

Carolyn - I would try calling and emailing TES again:

Texas EquuSearch Office

4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Also, email Tim Miller.  There are several email links here:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/contact_us.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 28, 2008, 05:35:35 PM »

Thinking of you today and praying for you as always.

Candles for Clinton.  Please take some time today and light one.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 29, 2008, 09:40:01 AM »

Thank Klaasend and Bearlyhere.

I sounds like the PI is working Clinton's case, he called with an update last night.  We will see what comes of it.  Let's Bring them Home has placed a classified ad to start in Sundays paper, the contact info is LBTH and the PI.  Maybe some verifiable information will come in.

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 01, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »

I sounds like the PI is working Clinton's case, he called with an update last night.  We will see what comes of it.  Let's Bring them Home has placed a classified ad to start in Sundays paper, the contact info is LBTH and the PI.  Maybe some verifiable information will come in.

Thanks
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn...just checking to see if there is any news. You and Clinton are in my thoughts and prayers.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: April 03, 2008, 06:14:02 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn...just checking to see if there is any news. You and Clinton are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mum,
No I have not heard anything.  I keep praying for something...anything.   

I had a dream about Clinton for the first time last night (since I stopped having nightmares about his disappearance).  It really upset me....I came home from work and he was home....no explanations.  Then he disappeared again overnight and came home again.  When I questioned him he got mad and said that was why he left in the first place because I would not let him live his own life.  He was saying this as he was headed out the door to leave again! I woke up in tears! I know this is just a dream but, it really upset me.

Take care and thanks for checking.

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #647 on: April 03, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »

I am sorry 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Mum,

I had a dream about Clinton for the first time last night (since I stopped having nightmares about his disappearance).  It really upset me....I came home from work and he was home....no explanations.  Then he disappeared again overnight and came home again.  When I questioned him he got mad and said that was why he left in the first place because I would not let him live his own life.  He was saying this as he was headed out the door to leave again! I woke up in tears! I know this is just a dream but, it really upset me.

Carolyn

I know there are different stages of mourning, I would think there are also different stages of this intense stress and not-knowing you are under.  I hope you are seeing someone regularly to talk to and to help you understand what is going on.  I would think these feelings are normal for your situation and feel so badly for you. 

People are responsible for their own actions, please don't feel responsible for your son's choices.

I care about you and read here often, even if I didn't post.  There are many others who care about you and care what happens to both you and your son.  I wish I could reach out and give you a big squishy hug, of course that is not possible, but know if I could I would.  Sending you a great big cyberhug I hope you can feel down to your toes.  I pray for Clinton and also for you to have the strength to endure the pain and suffering this is causing you.

Please, if you don't have someone to talk to, find someone and search until you find a support group that feels right to you, even if it is not the perfect fit.  I am not sure I am making this clear.  What I mean is even if it is for spouses instead of children or even if it is for children who are ill instead of missing.  Maybe it is the beauty salon, or a small cafe with an understanding waitress.  Somewhere there is a group of supportive people near you who are holding out their arms just waiting for you to walk into them.

God bless you and Clinton.  Take care.

I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: April 04, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Mum,

Carolyn

I know there are different stages of mourning, I would think there are also different stages of this intense stress and not-knowing you are under.  I hope you are seeing someone regularly to talk to and to help you understand what is going on.  I would think these feelings are normal for your situation and feel so badly for you. 

People are responsible for their own actions, please don't feel responsible for your son's choices.

I care about you and read here often, even if I didn't post.  There are many others who care about you and care what happens to both you and your son.  I wish I could reach out and give you a big squishy hug, of course that is not possible, but know if I could I would.  Sending you a great big cyberhug I hope you can feel down to your toes.  I pray for Clinton and also for you to have the strength to endure the pain and suffering this is causing you.

Please, if you don't have someone to talk to, find someone and search until you find a support group that feels right to you, even if it is not the perfect fit.  I am not sure I am making this clear.  What I mean is even if it is for spouses instead of children or even if it is for children who are ill instead of missing.  Maybe it is the beauty salon, or a small cafe with an understanding waitress.  Somewhere there is a group of supportive people near you who are holding out their arms just waiting for you to walk into them.

God bless you and Clinton.  Take care.

Bearlyhere,
Thank you for your sweet post.  I do question if I could have done something different that would have prevented this from happening and I do feel like I let my son down.  However, I also know that my son was/is an adult and is responsible for his own actions.  I do have someone I go and talk to when I need to.  Unfortunately no one seems to be able to give me what I need the most....answers.  That being said, I am probably luckier than most in this situation....I have a peace of my son (his son).  Even when I can't see my son or know what has happended to him, I get to see a peace of him almost every day!  I know that there are so many families that don't even have that!  I am very thankful that God allowed such a tremendous blessing!  My son never got to see his child.  It makes me sad that my son may never be able to hold his little boy!  My son would have been a great father, he loved children!  Take care and thanks again.

Blessings,
Carolyn

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: April 05, 2008, 07:40:37 PM »

We have not forgotten you...we are still checking in here regularly waiting for some word.  Never feel alone...you are not alone in this world.  I know it feels that way and your dreams make it even more real, but I agree with Bearly...I think it is a part of the mourning process.  This too will pass even though it is painful to endure.  There will be a time when you can remember the sweet stories and wonderful things about Clinton without being in so much pain.  I don't know when but I feel sure it will come.

{{{{{{{{{{{[HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: April 06, 2008, 04:01:34 PM »

We have not forgotten you...we are still checking in here regularly waiting for some word.  Never feel alone...you are not alone in this world.  I know it feels that way and your dreams make it even more real, but I agree with Bearly...I think it is a part of the mourning process.  This too will pass even though it is painful to endure.  There will be a time when you can remember the sweet stories and wonderful things about Clinton without being in so much pain.  I don't know when but I feel sure it will come.

{{{{{{{{{{{[HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

LaLa's mom, I appreciate all of the kind words and Hugs.

Blessings,
Carolyn Johnson

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »

Keeping you in my prayers.

It is a time of Purim.
A time for miracles.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 12, 2008, 02:53:16 AM »

It is a time of Purim.
A time for miracles.

Kermit you are awesome! 

I did hear from the PI this week.  He is working a lead.  It appears that LE and the PI are coming to the same conclusions....there are two names that continue to come up.  They either know what happened or they are involved in what happened.....  Please pray that they will feel compelled to come clean.  I need to know.....I need to know where my son is and what happened.  I know some believe I should be able to accept that he is gone and move on....but I need to know.....

Thanks...

I realized this last week that it is officially two years since I have gotten to see my son.  Nineteen months since his disappearance.  Eighteen months since my son had a son, a child he does not even know is his.  I know that my grandson is a blessing and that his father would adore him....I just wish that my son would get to see his child....

Sorry....rough night!   

Take care. 

Blessings.
Carolyn

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #654 on: April 12, 2008, 11:03:46 AM »

Carolyn, we're still here with you!  Great news that the PI is coming to the same conclusion as LE.  To me that indicates a likelihood they are the on the right track.

Hugs to you always, Carolyn.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 12, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »

Carolyn, we're still here with you!  Great news that the PI is coming to the same conclusion as LE.  To me that indicates a likelihood they are the on the right track.

Hugs to you always, Carolyn.

Thanks Peaches.  I think LE and PI are on the right track as well...the question is will the people involved come clean and tell what happened the night of Sept 1, 2006.

Blessings
Carolyn

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 12, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »

Carolyn - Sorry you had such a rough night. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm also praying that those who know what happened to Clinton will open up and tell what happened. Someone has to be burdened by knowing, and maybe close to the breaking point. I hope the PI can keep up the pressure just enough to make it happen.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 13, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »

Carolyn

I'm so sorry you are having a rough night.

I am hoping the PI and ALE can help solve the mystery for you so you know exactly what happened.  I don't agree with those who want you to just let it go and move on.  I think you need to do what is in your heart.

Kiss the baby for me.

God bless you and the baby.

I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: April 13, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »

It is a time of Purim.
A time for miracles.

Kermit you are awesome! 

I did hear from the PI this week.  He is working a lead.  It appears that LE and the PI are coming to the same conclusions....there are two names that continue to come up.  They either know what happened or they are involved in what happened.....  Please pray that they will feel compelled to come clean.  I need to know.....I need to know where my son is and what happened.  I know some believe I should be able to accept that he is gone and move on....but I need to know.....

Thanks...

I realized this last week that it is officially two years since I have gotten to see my son.  Nineteen months since his disappearance.  Eighteen months since my son had a son, a child he does not even know is his.  I know that my grandson is a blessing and that his father would adore him....I just wish that my son would get to see his child....

Sorry....rough night!   

Take care. 

Blessings.
Carolyn

A mother's love is stronger then evil and I pray your prayers will be answered.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 14, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »

Hi Carolyn...I come here every day, I share your pain and frustrations, and pray you will soon have the answers you need. I admire your openess, courage and strength in handling what has to be one of life's most difficult situations.

Please continue to keep us updated on the PI. And if you need to release some of your pain and frustrations, we will be here for you.

Hugs Carolyn and an extra big one for your Grandson! He is so lucky to have you.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.