April 27, 2024, 05:20:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922776 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »

Carolyn…My thoughts and prayers are always with you, especially over this past week.

I am hoping that your Grandson’s Mother is not taking him too far away from your loving arms. Hopefully, just a couple of states away, so that you will still be able to see him on a regular basis.

Hang in there and stay strong, Carolyn. We’ll be here and keeping candles lit for Clinton and for you.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

They are moving to Colorado.  It is about four or five hours from here.  We should be able to see him at least a couple of times per year.

Thanks
Carolyn

Faith my friend, faith.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: May 20, 2008, 03:17:14 AM »

Hi Carolyn, any word on the move?  I will keep you in my prayers.  Any chance she can meet you half way with your Grandson for trips to Grandma's?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: May 20, 2008, 06:55:47 PM »

Hi Carolyn, any word on the move?  I will keep you in my prayers.  Any chance she can meet you half way with your Grandson for trips to Grandma's?
Bearlyhere,
It sounds like things are going OK.  She likes her job and she thinks she will be back for a little while next month.  She also told me I may be able to keep him for a month this summer!   I am proud of her for her strength and desire to change her lifestyle.

Take Care.
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: May 21, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »

Bearlyhere,
It sounds like things are going OK.  She likes her job and she thinks she will be back for a little while next month.  She also told me I may be able to keep him for a month this summer!   I am proud of her for her strength and desire to change her lifestyle.

Take Care.
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn, Wonderful news! I hope this all works out for you! Please keep us updated on your visits. (My Monkey Dance and Cartwheel won't work!!!...I tried...LOL)

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know there is a small chance of a break in Clinton's disappearance.  First of all I was notified that Clinton LE from Arkansas has been in touch with the detective and that they located a skeleton.  They believe that they know the identity and are testing for DNA.  If the skeleton does not turn out to be the person they believe it to be than they will be testing to see if it is a match for Clinton.   

Also some additional info, there was a trooper working a case in LA, he was approached by a girl asking if Clinton Nelson had been found.  He told her no.  She told him she knew that the people in the house know what happened to Clinton and they know where he is at.  Can you believe he did not get her contact info.  We have no idea who she is.  Detective Owens had the trooper look at photos of some of the people he has interviewed and the trooper could not id any of them.   

I just wanted to give you an update. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 28, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »

Thanks for the update Carolyn! My fingers are crossed and I am praying something breaks..I am absolutely appauled by that troopers actions and it would not suprise me in the least bit if that girl has credible info.

Also I sent you a email 2 weeks ago..Did you get it?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: May 28, 2008, 09:29:38 PM »

Hi    Carolyn,

Thanks for the new info.   I do hope that you are planning on contacting that troopers superior and have a  3-way call with them.. 

How long ago did the trooper talk with the girl? What have they done to find her again?
Did he get training in Aruba
Sorry for all the questions but I'm just so      

Wishing You the Best

and do not forget with Grandson 5 hrs away  if you both can drive 1/2 way  it could make for a nice day-trip for all

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 29, 2008, 01:09:15 AM »

Thanks for the update Carolyn! My fingers are crossed and I am praying something breaks..I am absolutely appauled by that troopers actions and it would not suprise me in the least bit if that girl has credible info.

Also I sent you a email 2 weeks ago..Did you get it?

Thanks *******.  I did not get your email.  Which address did you send it to?

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: May 29, 2008, 01:12:22 AM »

Hi    Carolyn,

Thanks for the new info.   I do hope that you are planning on contacting that troopers superior and have a  3-way call with them.. 

How long ago did the trooper talk with the girl? What have they done to find her again?
Did he get training in Aruba
Sorry for all the questions but I'm just so      

Wishing You the Best

and do not forget with Grandson 5 hrs away  if you both can drive 1/2 way  it could make for a nice day-trip for all

OldF

Thanks Oldfart.  I don't know the troopers name or location.  I only know what Detective Owens told me.  I have requested that they run some kind of press release through both departments trying to get the girl to come forward again. 

Carolyn

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: May 29, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »

Carolyn,

Good morning! I sent it to your rushmore.com addy..Please email me when you get the chance..

Thanks..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: May 29, 2008, 09:15:52 AM »

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know there is a small chance of a break in Clinton's disappearance.  First of all I was notified that Clinton LE from Arkansas has been in touch with the detective and that they located a skeleton.  They believe that they know the identity and are testing for DNA.  If the skeleton does not turn out to be the person they believe it to be than they will be testing to see if it is a match for Clinton.   

Also some additional info, there was a trooper working a case in LA, he was approached by a girl asking if Clinton Nelson had been found.  He told her no.  She told him she knew that the people in the house know what happened to Clinton and they know where he is at.  Can you believe he did not get her contact info.  We have no idea who she is.  Detective Owens had the trooper look at photos of some of the people he has interviewed and the trooper could not id any of them.   

I just wanted to give you an update. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn…Thanks for the updates.It goes to show that some-one does know what happened to Clinton and there  is a good chance that in time the truth will come out.  Hopefully for you and your family it will be soon.  Take care Carolyn.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: May 29, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »

Hey everyone...your responses were about like mine! My husband is in LE and he is pretty frustrated with this whole mess and the way it has been handled.  It makes me feel better to know that not all cops work the way some have in Clinton's case!  I just wish Clinton's disappearance had not been handled this way either!  We are in a wait and see place....

We are waiting to drain the pond, as LE and PI think the area should be searched again before they drain.  Although we do have permission to drain now.

We are waiting on DNA for the skeleton that was found to find out if it is necessary to test against Clinton's DNA.

We are waiting for the trooper to have another opportunity to find the girl he spoke to, before they will consider running press releases about it.

Life is a puzzle to me!

Carolyn

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: May 29, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »

Carolyn,

Have they done a DNA profile for Clinton so that it can be matched to any found persons?
Is there any link to people there that night to Arkansas  esp. the Clinton area since it it fairly far away?

JMO  I would still be asking about the trooper and if superior knows.. Hey you do not know there is a problem in anything until someone tells you.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: May 29, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »

Still here with fingers crossed for some info to come out real soon...I know this is terribly frustrating and hard for you.  Hang in there...we are still here with you.

I am happy there is good news about Grandson and him visiting you...nothing like going to Grandma's for the summer.  You can get into all kinds of mischief and still be an angel.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: May 30, 2008, 01:31:55 PM »

Carolyn,

Have they done a DNA profile for Clinton so that it can be matched to any found persons?
Is there any link to people there that night to Arkansas  esp. the Clinton area since it it fairly far away?

JMO  I would still be asking about the trooper and if superior knows.. Hey you do not know there is a problem in anything until someone tells you.

Clinton's DNA is entered into codis and he is also entered into NCIC.  There is a connection to the area that this person has been found and it is only about an hour away. Thanks

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 30, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »

Carolyn,

Clinton's DNA is entered into codis and he is also entered into NCIC.  There is a connection to the area that this person has been found and it is only about an hour away. Thanks

Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn for the update...That is close. Did they give you any idea how long this would take for them to let you know one way or the other? This must be absolutely terrible for all of you, just waiting. Prayers for extra strength at this time Carolyn.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 30, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

Carolyn,

Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn for the update...That is close. Did they give you any idea how long this would take for them to let you know one way or the other? This must be absolutely terrible for all of you, just waiting. Prayers for extra strength at this time Carolyn.

I have been told it will probobly take about two or three weeks to find out if it is the person they think it is.  If that turns out not to be the case then they will test Clinton's DNA. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 31, 2008, 12:50:26 AM »

Wishing for peace for you Carolyn.  I'm here with you as are so many others.  God be with you at this time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 04, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »

Carolyn ~ I'm thinking and praying for you and for your son. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 05, 2008, 10:58:18 AM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearlyhere...
I appreciate the support!  I have to say I am on pins and needles....the waiting really sucks!

Blessings
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.