April 27, 2024, 02:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922737 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 05, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearlyhere...
I appreciate the support!  I have to say I am on pins and needles....the waiting really sucks!

Blessings
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn...I imagine is does. I have been thinking of you going through this. It has to be so hard. Hopefully you will have some news soon. Prayers for extra strength to get you and your family through this.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #721 on: June 06, 2008, 08:15:52 AM »

Carolyn, I hope you get answers soon and be able to rest your weary mind, find peace and move forward. Do you know if this skeleton they found was in Hope, Arkansas?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 06, 2008, 11:24:28 AM »

Carolyn, I hope you get answers soon and be able to rest your weary mind, find peace and move forward. Do you know if this skeleton they found was in Hope, Arkansas?

Nut44x4,
Yes.  I know that the media is saying that they believe that the skeleton is that of another missing man.  However, I also know that LE has spoken to Detective Owens about Clinton and have already decided that they will test for Clinton's DNA if the skeleton is not that of the person they believe it to be.....my understanding is that they are basing the identity of the skeleton on the fact that they found the missing mans wallet on the property where the skeleton was found.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 06, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearlyhere...
I appreciate the support!  I have to say I am on pins and needles....the waiting really sucks!

Blessings
Carolyn

God Bless you Carolyn. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, but even more so now. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is to wait for those test results.
I'm glad to hear that your grandson's Mom is headed in a positive direction with her life. That can only be good for the baby. I'm including them in my prayers as well.

Someone, somewhere, is feeling the guilt of keeping Clinton's whereabouts a secret. All it takes is that one person who is tired of carrying that heavy burden.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 06, 2008, 09:34:23 PM »

Carolyn ~  You and Clinton continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: June 07, 2008, 07:15:21 AM »

I have 3 articles in my 'unidentified' folder on the 'find' if you would like me to post the links for you to read, just let me know. I keep a folder of unidentified remains and follow news stories on them until identification is made.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: June 07, 2008, 09:54:47 PM »

I have 3 articles in my 'unidentified' folder on the 'find' if you would like me to post the links for you to read, just let me know. I keep a folder of unidentified remains and follow news stories on them until identification is made.

Nut please send me the links.  If you don't want to post here send to find-clinton@hotmail.com.  Thank you so much.  You are incredible.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: June 08, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »

I can post them...I just wasn't sure you would want to see them.

Here you go>>

http://www.hopestar.com/articles/2008/05/21/news/news2.txt

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Skeleton-found-in-southwest-Arkansas-believed-to-be-missing-Hope-man-12205/

http://www.hopestar.com/articles/2008/05/30/news/news4.txt

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 08, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »

Thanks Nut44x4,
I had seen these.  I am anxiously awaiting verification of this being Jon Michael Fincher, or not.  According to what I have been told they are basing the identity on having found Jon's wallet on the property....

I have been told that if it turns out not to be Jon Fincher than they will be testing Clinton's DNA.  It has already been 19 days - I would think that they would know something soon.
Thanks
Carolyn

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 08, 2008, 02:47:53 PM »

Carolyn -  I'm thinking of you and Gloria today, and praying for those elusive answers.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: June 09, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »

Carolyn -  I'm thinking of you and Gloria today, and praying for those elusive answers.

Thank you PDH3 - I appreciate the prayers and kind words.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 11, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »

I wanted to update you guys on the skeleton that was found in Arkansas.  This is in the process of going through a reconstruction process.  They are not testing DNA as of yet and they don't have dental records to compare.  I am being told this could be a very lengthy process.  I have asked for them to compare Clinton's dental records to the skeleton....they are refusing to do this until it is determined that the skeleton found is definitely not the person they believe it to be.  FYI.   

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: June 11, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »

Carolyn ~  This just doesn't make sense to me, and I am sorry to see that you and Clinton are being left out in the cold while the lengthy testing goes on in regard to dna testing/possible match for the other person.  It would just seem to make sense to do a comparison with Clinton's dental records, which could rule out either Clinton or the other person, and wouldn't require such  a long process.  Perhaps as the testing process is being done, more answers will be revealed.  You and Clinton continue to be in my prayers.  Please keep us posted with any developments or if you just need to "talk".   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 11, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

I wanted to update you guys on the skeleton that was found in Arkansas.  This is in the process of going through a reconstruction process.  They are not testing DNA as of yet and they don't have dental records to compare.  I am being told this could be a very lengthy process.  I have asked for them to compare Clinton's dental records to the skeleton....they are refusing to do this until it is determined that the skeleton found is definitely not the person they believe it to be.  FYI.   

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson
Carolyn,
Can you publish contact info. for this Backwards organization?
If they do not have dental records for the person they think it is ... Is one thing  but not to do a comparison to possible others in beyond understanding. Esp. since you have contacted them!

Sometimes procedures and ways of doing things that have flaws are NOT know to be that way until they are pointed out. How much time does it take anyone to compare things  and at least say NO or I do not know... someone with more knowledge needs to look ?    Grrrr

You are always in my prayers

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 12, 2008, 06:14:21 AM »

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson
Carolyn,
Can you publish contact info. for this Backwards organization?
If they do not have dental records for the person they think it is ... Is one thing  but not to do a comparison to possible others in beyond understanding. Esp. since you have contacted them!

Sometimes procedures and ways of doing things that have flaws are NOT know to be that way until they are pointed out. How much time does it take anyone to compare things  and at least say NO or I do not know... someone with more knowledge needs to look ?    Grrrr

You are always in my prayers

I agree with my fellow monkeys, Carolyn.  You have been in limbo too long.  It is cruel for them not to rule this in or out right away.

Joining oldf in prayers.  It is good to see you oldf, I have been thinking about you.  Muffyb, it's always good to see you.  It always makes my day to see fellow caring monkeys.

We are with you, Carolyn.  Reaching out with a cyber hug, wishing things will turn around for you soon.

A bouquet of prayers for you and Clinton.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #735 on: June 12, 2008, 07:27:17 AM »

Carolyn, I'm still here.  Waiting and watching and praying for some resolution in this case. 

It seems silly not to at least take a gander at Clinton's dental records in connection with this other body since they appear to not have dental records for who they think it is anyway.  Maybe I just don't understand.

Still hanging in here with you, Carolyn.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: June 12, 2008, 07:49:50 AM »

Carolyn
Still here waiting for answers too.  I can't imagine why they wouldn't at least consider looking at Clinton's dental records.  That would be an easy comparison, surely.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 12, 2008, 08:33:48 AM »

I agree...this is an outrage!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: June 12, 2008, 09:40:12 AM »

Carolyn, hang in there..

still thinking of you and Clinton

and I pray you get your answers very soon.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 12, 2008, 12:49:49 PM »

Thanks everyone.  As of now I am leaning towards this not being Clinton.  We received information from someone yesterday that seems to provide details about what happened to Clinton.  Hopefully we will know more by Monday.  Thanks
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.