April 27, 2024, 06:11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922782 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 12, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »

Thanks everyone.  As of now I am leaning towards this not being Clinton.  We received information from someone yesterday that seems to provide details about what happened to Clinton.  Hopefully we will know more by Monday.  Thanks
Carolyn

I am praying this person gives you information that you deserved long ago. I am confident this group at the party and others know more and I am frustrated seeing you go through this. I think the LE has done a horrid job but I hope they redeem themselves and get the answers to bring Clinton home. My fingers are crossed and you are always on my mind in my prayers Carolyn.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #741 on: June 12, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »

At least you're getting some information coming in!  That's HUGE!  It gives the police more to check out.  I was told this department had a good clearance rate. 

Prayers for some progress in Clinton's case.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 13, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »

Thanks everyone.  As of now I am leaning towards this not being Clinton.  We received information from someone yesterday that seems to provide details about what happened to Clinton.  Hopefully we will know more by Monday.  Thanks
Carolyn

I am praying this person gives you information that you deserved long ago. I am confident this group at the party and others know more and I am frustrated seeing you go through this. I think the LE has done a horrid job but I hope they redeem themselves and get the answers to bring Clinton home. My fingers are crossed and you are always on my mind in my prayers Carolyn.

I agree. I keep praying that someone will feel compelled to come forward and tell Carolyn what happened to her son.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 14, 2008, 08:04:11 AM »

Carolyn

Carolyn -- you and Clinton are always in my thoughts and prayers.

I pray for the additional strength you need to follow this through -- and I pray that your answers are near.

The love you feel for your son is so pure and strong.  Your grandbaby will grow up knowing of this love -- and will be able to 'know of their dad'.

God bless.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 14, 2008, 08:06:22 AM »

Thanks Muffy and Bearlyhere...
I appreciate the support!  I have to say I am on pins and needles....the waiting really sucks!

Blessings
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn...I imagine is does. I have been thinking of you going through this. It has to be so hard. Hopefully you will have some news soon. Prayers for extra strength to get you and your family through this.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Bumping the link to light Clinton's way home.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #745 on: June 14, 2008, 10:15:12 AM »

Carolyn

Excellent post *******...simply excellent.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 14, 2008, 11:10:21 AM »

Hey everyone....I just wanted to tell all of you how much I appreciate you!  So many of you have been a source of strength and encouragement.  I don't know if we will have the answers we so badly need, in the days or weeks ahead.  But I just wanted you all to know how appreciative I am for all of your kind words, wishes, prayers, etc. 

Thank you for being here for me.

Carolyn Johnson

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 14, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »

We're always here for you Carolyn.  Sometimes some of us don't talk much, but this is the first place I come to now when checking in at SM.  You are always in my prayers and I pray with all my heart that you find Clinton.  God Bless you.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 14, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »

Hey everyone....I just wanted to tell all of you how much I appreciate you!  So many of you have been a source of strength and encouragement.  I don't know if we will have the answers we so badly need, in the days or weeks ahead.  But I just wanted you all to know how appreciative I am for all of your kind words, wishes, prayers, etc. 

Thank you for being here for me.

Carolyn Johnson

I'm glad we can give you some measure of comfort, because I know how hard this must be for you. We'll be with you until you don't need us anymore. I hope that day is coming soon.
God Bless You, Carolyn.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: June 14, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »

Praying that someone will release the words you have been waiting so long for.  You deserve to know what has happened and where your child is.

Prayers for Carolyn, for God to give her strength, and for her to feel the support that surrounds her every day.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 16, 2008, 05:50:30 AM »

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn...Hoping and praying that you and your family will have some answers in the very near future.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn...Hoping and praying that you and your family will have some answers in the very near future.

Ok everyone I am sorry I have not kept you posted.  There is not a lot of news.  The person that was supposed to be an informant has not come through.  There was a second person that was helping to try and get the word out about an additional reward we are offering was found dead this week.  LE is doing an autopsy to determine cause of death they are leaning with accidental overdose.  Either way we have no more info than we had to begin with.  Surprise...surprise! :'(
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »

Thanks for the update Carolyn! It sounds like several people know what happened and I hope the pressure builds until they crack. I am hoping one of them gets nailed for Drugs and offers what they know for a reduced sentence.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2008, 02:28:23 PM »

I am so sorry, Carolyn.  We have not forgotten you here at SM.  I am praying for you and Clinton.  It has to be so hard living on this rollercoaster.  Hopefully, the next clue will be the big break.

Hugs to you, hang in there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: June 22, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »

bump

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: June 23, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »

Thanks Sharon, Bearlyhere, and ******* (and everyone else I have not specifically mentioned).  I am really struggling right now!  The other night my husband and I went out for dinner, this woman asked why she never sees our son with us and and wanted to know where he is.  Without thinking I said he was dead!  This is the first time I have actually said this and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I know that sounds strange as I have said from the beginning that I thought he was gone. This realization was really hard for me when I actually realized that I believed what I had said.  I had to leave quickly as I started crying.  I know the woman felt bad and I did not mean to make her feel bad but I could not go back and tell her that!   

Thanks for listening!

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #756 on: June 23, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »

OMG that is so sad  I am so sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: June 24, 2008, 05:31:08 AM »

Dear Carolyn….I am so sorry too, and my heart goes out to you, I can not imagine some of the situations that you encounter every day.. We will be here to listen whenever you need us to. Prayers for extra strength to help you through this, Carolyn.

Do you know the address of the lady? After things settle a little, could you send a note? She remembers Clinton and may have missed anything that was in your local news.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 24, 2008, 07:09:13 PM »

Families continue to search for missing loved ones from Bossier

Posted: June 24, 2008 12:00 AM CDT

Updated: June 24, 2008 12:00 AM CDT

Political News  More >> 

McCain disavows aide's comment about terrorism

McCain offers $300 million prize for new auto battery

Former rivals to meet in Unity, N.H.

National poll shows Obama leading McCain by a small margin

McCain proposes $300 million government prize for new auto battery

McCain quietly attends church services

Obama urges reins on oil speculators

Priest who mocked Clinton is back on the job

They're not interested -- or are they?

Obama, McCain take a breather from campaigning

KSLA News 12 Headlines  More >> 

Train derails, catches sawmill on fire in Bienville Parish

Shreveport GM Plant to close during July

LA legislative session ends

Divers search Little River for weapon that killed Nashville store clerk

George Carlin's Ark-La-Tex Connection

Warrant roundup leads to dozens of arrests in Shreveport

Man convicted of killing Lafayette County woman wants new trial

Shreveport Police use bean-bag gun, taser to subdue suspect

Drug trial for former Shreveport officer set to start Tuesday

Texas man faces homicide charges after crash in Bossier Parish

Story by Fred Childers
Bossier City, LA - KSLA - Families of missing people from the Bossier area are hoping to heat up the search for their loved ones who have been missing for years. 
Darrell Wells has been missing for seven years, he was last seen the day after Christmas, leaving his parents house, in a red and primer colored pick up truck.  "It seems like nothing is getting done," complains sister, Lacey Blair. She and her family have not given up hope. "I hope we can find him so my parents can have closure, if he is still alive he has a niece and a nephew," says Blair, who has traveled to Bossier City from the Northeast to ask Bossier City Police to re-release the original news release. 
And the family of Clinton Nelson, whose been missing since September of 2006, has upped the reward recently. $12,500 is now available, in addition to the original $5000.  "The family has come up with their own reward for just the location a verifiable location where clinton might be," says The Nelson family's private investigator, Robert Weltz. He was hired to help keep the search moving. "It's important to keep that information in front of the public," says Weltz. Both families want the same thing, they want the ones they miss to not be forgotten. "I would like for them to know that there is a family that loves clinton and wants to know where he's at," says Weltz.  And ultimately, they want to be re-united with them. 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 24, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »

Dear Carolyn….I am so sorry too, and my heart goes out to you, I can not imagine some of the situations that you encounter every day.. We will be here to listen whenever you need us to. Prayers for extra strength to help you through this, Carolyn.

Do you know the address of the lady? After things settle a little, could you send a note? She remembers Clinton and may have missed anything that was in your local news.

That is a great suggestion!  Thank you!

Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.