April 27, 2024, 12:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922716 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 27, 2008, 07:13:18 AM »

Carolyn

Thinking about you and Clinton and wondering how you are holding up.  How is your Grandson doing?

The Monkeys are always checking here even if you don't see a posting.  Sometimes the words just won't come.

When you talk to your Grandson's Mom, have her plant Monkey Kisses on his little forehead from us.

Prayers for you are being said by my fellow cage dwellers daily.

Take care.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 28, 2008, 11:06:00 PM »

Bringing forward the candles to light Clinton Nelson's way home:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #762 on: June 29, 2008, 04:06:18 AM »

Carolyn

Thinking about you and Clinton and wondering how you are holding up.  How is your Grandson doing?

The Monkeys are always checking here even if you don't see a posting.  Sometimes the words just won't come.

When you talk to your Grandson's Mom, have her plant Monkey Kisses on his little forehead from us.

Take care.

Amen!  I stop by every day.  I know I'm not alone.  And sometimes, I just don't know what to say.  But I'm still out here.  Watching and praying because we all looking for a miracle in our lives every day.  Thinking about you, Carolyn.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 29, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »

Carolyn

Take care.

Amen!  I stop by every day.  I know I'm not alone.  And sometimes, I just don't know what to say.  But I'm still out here.  Watching and praying because we all looking for a miracle in our lives every day.  Thinking about you, Carolyn.

You can add me to this one too. I'm here almost every day. Carolyn and Clinton are in my prayers every single night.
I have faith the answers will come.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #764 on: June 30, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »

I found this today>>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:55 PM CDT
The determination regarding the possible connection between remains found in Nevada County and the disappearance of the son and prime person of interest in the death of a Hope woman is not the only missing person's investigation nagging at local and other lawmen.

Nevada County Sheriff Bobby Carlton confirmed Tuesday that at least three other missing persons cases have prompted contact with his office by law enforcement officers and relatives of missing individuals.

“I had a sheriff in Louisiana with two missing persons cases call me,” Carlton said. “And, I've heard from relatives of a missing person. They're concerned, and as soon as we know, I think we will be able to talk to other people if it is him.”

The remains are believed by Carlton to be those of Jon Michael Fincher, 37, of Hope, who has been sought by the Hope Police Department in connection with the September, 2006, murder of his mother, Donna Fincher, 58, of 1509 Pine St., in Hope.

Mrs. Fincher's decomposing body was found in a bedroom of her home, and Jon Michael Fincher, her son, gave the HPD a sample of his DNA for comparison in positively identifying her remains. That DNA profile remains on file at the Arkansas State Crime Laboratory, and will be used by the Arkansas Medical Examiner's Office to compare DNA which has been extracted from the remains found in Nevada County in May.

“They cut the section out of the bone they needed,” Carlton said Tuesday. “And, they have sent it to the DNA lab. At least, we've got the bone back, and they should have something by tomorrow.”

He said no other progress can be made in the Fincher investigation until the identification is resolved.

“I think we're waiting on this before we can go any further,” Carlton said.

Fincher has been sought by the HPD under an arrest warrant for first degree murder and flight to avoid prosecution since March, 2007, in connection with the death of his mother.

The remains which are believe to be his were found in timber by a logging crew approximately a half mile from a wooded area on Nevada County Road 5 where a pond had been searched in June, 2007, in connection with Jon Michael Fincher's disappearance. That search was the result of the alleged discovery in the area of the pond last year of items belonging to Fincher.

Carlton has said the skull of the remains appeared to have sustained head trauma that appeared to have been a single gunshot wound, which he characterized as not appearing to have been self-inflicted.

http://www.hopestar.com/articles/2008/06/25/news/news1.txt

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 30, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

I found this today>>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:55 PM CDT
The determination regarding the possible connection between remains found in Nevada County and the disappearance of the son and prime person of interest in the death of a Hope woman is not the only missing person's investigation nagging at local and other lawmen.

Nevada County Sheriff Bobby Carlton confirmed Tuesday that at least three other missing persons cases have prompted contact with his office by law enforcement officers and relatives of missing individuals.

“I had a sheriff in Louisiana with two missing persons cases call me,” Carlton said. “And, I've heard from relatives of a missing person. They're concerned, and as soon as we know, I think we will be able to talk to other people if it is him.”

The remains are believed by Carlton to be those of Jon Michael Fincher, 37, of Hope, who has been sought by the Hope Police Department in connection with the September, 2006, murder of his mother, Donna Fincher, 58, of 1509 Pine St., in Hope.

Mrs. Fincher's decomposing body was found in a bedroom of her home, and Jon Michael Fincher, her son, gave the HPD a sample of his DNA for comparison in positively identifying her remains. That DNA profile remains on file at the Arkansas State Crime Laboratory, and will be used by the Arkansas Medical Examiner's Office to compare DNA which has been extracted from the remains found in Nevada County in May.

“They cut the section out of the bone they needed,” Carlton said Tuesday. “And, they have sent it to the DNA lab. At least, we've got the bone back, and they should have something by tomorrow.”

He said no other progress can be made in the Fincher investigation until the identification is resolved.

“I think we're waiting on this before we can go any further,” Carlton said.

Fincher has been sought by the HPD under an arrest warrant for first degree murder and flight to avoid prosecution since March, 2007, in connection with the death of his mother.

The remains which are believe to be his were found in timber by a logging crew approximately a half mile from a wooded area on Nevada County Road 5 where a pond had been searched in June, 2007, in connection with Jon Michael Fincher's disappearance. That search was the result of the alleged discovery in the area of the pond last year of items belonging to Fincher.

Carlton has said the skull of the remains appeared to have sustained head trauma that appeared to have been a single gunshot wound, which he characterized as not appearing to have been self-inflicted.

http://www.hopestar.com/articles/2008/06/25/news/news1.txt
Thanks Nut44x4 - I had not seen this but I am probably the family member he is referring to and I am sure the Detective Owens is the LE from Louis's.  From my conversation this is what he told me.  They are more than 95% sure this is Jon Finsher.  The skull that was located is missing teeth in the same places as Jon Fincher and my son was not missing any teeth.  I am relatively sure this is not Clinton and will turn out to be Mr. Fincher.  Thanks for keeping me posted. 

There was another discovery in Minden LA in a ditch.  Pieces of a male subject about 6 ft tall have been located (only legs and torso).  I spoke to that LE officer last week.  They believe the person to have been dead about 90 days and he did not believe the person to be Clinton.  Although he did take my contact info just in case the info he has at this point is wrong.  However it sounds unlikely that this one could be Clinton.

Back to square one......

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #766 on: July 01, 2008, 07:01:25 AM »

Yes....I have the Minden body in my file too. I figured the same thing. Minden body is more recent.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 01, 2008, 08:58:16 PM »

Bringing forward the candles to light Clinton Nelson's way home:

bump

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 03, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »

Thanks Everyone!
I am doing OK.  My grandson Austin is here - he got here last Friday and he may be staying for up to a month. His other grandma and my husband and I are taking turns keeping him.  We had the greatest day on Sunday!  We walked from my house to the city park - it is about 5 miles.  Austin walked part way and rode in his stroller part way.  We stopped at three parks, we went and fed the ducks and fish, and we stopped and had lunch and walked home.  We all had such a good time.  Austin loves to play on the swing and slide and I can't believe the new words he is saying! 

Have a happy fourth of July - everyone!

Blessings,
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: July 04, 2008, 05:06:24 AM »

Thanks Everyone!
I am doing OK.  My grandson Austin is here - he got here last Friday and he may be staying for up to a month. His other grandma and my husband and I are taking turns keeping him.  We had the greatest day on Sunday!  We walked from my house to the city park - it is about 5 miles.  Austin walked part way and rode in his stroller part way.  We stopped at three parks, we went and fed the ducks and fish, and we stopped and had lunch and walked home.  We all had such a good time.  Austin loves to play on the swing and slide and I can't believe the new words he is saying! 

Blessings,
Carolyn

That's wonderful, Carolyn. What a bright spot he is.  Happy 4th to you, also.

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 08, 2008, 07:52:48 PM »

Carolyn ~  It's so wonderful you are having  your grandson Austin for a nice long visit.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 10, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »

Thanks Everyone!

Blessings,
Carolyn

Carolyn...Thanks for sharing your fun times with Austin. He is your little ray of sunshine and if anyone deserves some happiness, it is you.

Looking forward to more of your summer fun, Carolyn.

This is for Austin...

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 10, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »

Ok....we have a lead.  I don't know what to think.  The lead is horrible if true. All I can say is that LE says they are supposed to be going in with cadaver dogs this week (hopefully it will be this week).  No parent should have to hear the things I am hearing!  This sucks!

Carolyn

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: July 10, 2008, 05:35:39 PM »

Ok....we have a lead.  I don't know what to think.  The lead is horrible if true. All I can say is that LE says they are supposed to be going in with cadaver dogs this week (hopefully it will be this week).  No parent should have to hear the things I am hearing!  This sucks!

Carolyn

Carolyn, I'm sorry you are distressed with hearing whatever they are telling you.  I read here often, and have not been vocal, but pray for you and Clinton.  Want to say a lead is better than none, but then, I am not on the receiving end of the info and haven't suffered the pain and torment you have since Clinton went missing.  God Bless.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 10, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »

Carolyn

Carolyn I'm so sorry that your having to deal with this.

It sucks to just think about and I can't begin to imagine your pain having it be your reality.

Prayers for your strength.  And continue to take the comfort you can from your beautiful grandbaby.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: July 11, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »

Carolyn

Hang in there Carolyn.  We are all praying for you and hoping that you get some answers.  Not every answer is what we want to hear, but the not knowing could be worse.  The monkeys will stand with you and help you through this.  God Bless.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: July 11, 2008, 09:17:21 AM »

Carolyn

I am so sorry you have to go through this at all.  I can't even begin to imagine the horror you are going through.  Know that the Monkeys are here praying for you and holding your virtual hand through it all.

Hug Austin extra tight and pray for his Daddy.

I am not sure what you have heard, but just seeing this message from you has my stomach dropping through the floor.

I am not sure how to tell you what is in my heart, just know I am concerned for you, as are a whole cage full of monkeys.

I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: July 11, 2008, 09:20:24 AM »

Carolyn...here for you as well. God Bless.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: July 11, 2008, 11:39:18 AM »

Carolyn

Carolyn, I'm sorry you are distressed with hearing whatever they are telling you.  I read here often, and have not been vocal, but pray for you and Clinton.  Want to say a lead is better than none, but then, I am not on the receiving end of the info and haven't suffered the pain and torment you have since Clinton went missing.  God Bless.

2NJ....thank you. I agree with you about the lead.  The funny (sad) part about this is that I have heard so much I did not think anything would bother me.  This one made me feel like I had been punched in the stomach!  If it is true...it is a death that no one should suffer!  I need to know one way or another but the thought that my son suffered....that is horrible for me to think about! 

Thanks for your prayers!

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 11, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »

Carolyn

Carolyn I'm so sorry that your having to deal with this.

It sucks to just think about and I can't begin to imagine your pain having it be your reality.

Prayers for your strength.  And continue to take the comfort you can from your beautiful grandbaby.

Sharon...thank you!  Austin is with his other grandma right now.  I will get to see him tomorrow!  I am looking forward to it.

Blessings
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.