April 27, 2024, 04:59:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922771 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2007, 09:56:46 AM »

******* had posted this link to enable us to light a candle for Clinton on the Sept. 1 vigil.  I am bringing the link over to this page so that anyone that wants to light candles for Clinton will see it:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

Thank you MuffyBee and ******* for your thoughtfulness.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:37 AM »

I think it's a good letter Carolyn as it's short and to the point..My opinion is that it needs just a bit more detail about why they are suspects. It needs to be more juicy to get them interested. Just a couple short facts so they want to know more..Also maybee a bit more personal so they take interest in Clinton..You can be a little dramatic as it's just a email..Anything to get them to call you back and get this broadcasted..Anything to make this different than the hundreds of other missing people. It's been a year now and someone needs to come forward and help you and clinton. Somebody may have seen something,Someone may have been afraid to come forward and most importantly to put pressure on these lying sacs of $%&%

I am too wordy but I just want to show what I think may help. Give me a day to think about this and I am sure there are much better writers here at SM that can help. Also I think it may be a good idea to get a email like helpfindclinton@yahoo.com just in case someone wants to clear there conscious or may have some information that they were afraid to come forward with before or does not want to call the LE but you personally.

Something like this mixed in with your facts.. My son dreamed of getting to know the father he never knew and my ex husband assured me that his dark past was behind him. He made that trip across country to Louisiana but before I knew it was all lies my son had dissapeared..The main suspect has also lied and changed his story,refused a lie detector and immediately hired lawyers. Since then the suspects have pointed fingers at each other and claimed he ran away to start a new life. He never got that chance to fullfill his dreams and he deserves to have his story told as I am confident that airing his story could provide some valuable clues to his whereabouts.

I threw this out just to give you a example of what personally bothers me and needs to be told in addition to Larry's lies on a larger letter-My Son just had started a great new job on a oil rig and was excited for his future as Clinton's father told me that they were going to move away from his wife because of the way she treated Clinton. He indicated they had already looked at some places. Clinton had told me before he dissapeared that she was Crazy and threatened him and she was never even questioned. I asked Clinton's Father if he had called the police. He said yes but that they would not take a missing person's report as they said he would turn up and that because he was 21 he had the right to disappear if he wanted to.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 11:39:38 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2007, 11:35:30 AM »

Hmhm interesting Clinton left a friend home for cigarettes to obtain, around 8:30PM.
And this father Jeff, calls him 10PM, on his cell phone.
Where he was, when he pick up the phone?
Where was he between 8:30-10:00PM?
What is there happened after 10PM, after the phone call?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2007, 11:36:34 AM »

Thanks *******...
We are working with "Lets Bring Them Home".  They have a "no cops" hotline that people can call into anonymously.  They are also working on getting a web page up for Clinton.  I also know that Ladonna @ LBTH has spoken to America's Most Wanted and sent additional information to them.  They also send out weekly press releases on Clinton's case.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »

Thanks *******...
We are working with "Lets Bring Them Home".  They have a "no cops" hotline that people can call into anonymously.  They are also working on getting a web page up for Clinton.  I also know that Ladonna @ LBTH has spoken to America's Most Wanted and sent additional information to them.  They also send out weekly press releases on Clinton's case.

Your Welcome..Just tryin to give you ideas and also feedback from a *******..

Thats great!! I would love to send out emails everyday to these various news shows that would consider airing Clintons story..I think persistence will eventually pay off and I am confident that Clinton will be found and those responsible will be brought to justice..Keep on fighting and dont give up hope!!

Also I ran Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr. previous addresses as I noticed he was also from Princeton. Nothing really stood out from anyones known address and he was never lived closer than 5 miles from any of the suspects..His last address was I think like 10 miles away..I will keep digging to see if there is any other connection's..I am curious if he knew any of the suspects or anyone that was at that party that night?? He was a year older than Clinton when he dissapeared.. Confused

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2007, 11:58:16 AM »

I have not posted to this thread, mainly because I don't have anything very helpful to add, other than to let you know (Carolyn) that I do read it everyday and look for new developments and offer my support.  I would be glad to write letters or do anything at all that might help the case.  

I tend to agree with ******* regarding the information presented so far.  Sounds like this Larry person knows WAY more than he is letting on.  Obviously something happened on his end or Jeff's.  I know you said he didn't have much money on him but any money is all a meth head needs.  What did Jeff do with the money he had of Clinton's I wonder.  Like did anyone actually see it?

Just trying to think if maybe one of them wanted a loan or something and maybe Clinton would not loan them $ for drugs and that could have set off a fight or something.

Also, why cant they get the last place Clinton's cell phone pinged?

Anything at all I could do to help, I would gladly do.  Prayers with your family, I cant even imagine .....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2007, 12:02:03 PM »

Hmhm interesting Clinton left a friend home for cigarettes to obtain, around 8:30PM.

Hi NYC Razz Carolyn,She is still perfecting her english as she is dutch Very Happy

NYC I believe the suspect said he went out to smoke a cigarette at about that time but it has never been proven he left the house. They dont know where he was at 10PM but the LE thinks he was still at Larry's house. Larry says he left the house from 8:30 to 12:00 but that has never been proven either. I dont think Carolyn knows what happened after that 10pm phone call and I dont think the LE does either.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:03:54 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2007, 12:18:55 PM »

I have not posted to this thread, mainly because I don't have anything very helpful to add, other than to let you know (Carolyn) that I do read it everyday and look for new developments and offer my support.  I would be glad to write letters or do anything at all that might help the case.  

I tend to agree with ******* regarding the information presented so far.  Sounds like this Larry person knows WAY more than he is letting on.  Obviously something happened on his end or Jeff's.  I know you said he didn't have much money on him but any money is all a meth head needs.  What did Jeff do with the money he had of Clinton's I wonder.  Like did anyone actually see it?

Just trying to think if maybe one of them wanted a loan or something and maybe Clinton would not loan them $ for drugs and that could have set off a fight or something.

Anything at all I could do to help, I would gladly do.  Prayers with your family, I cant even imagine .....

"Just trying to think if maybe one of them wanted a loan or something and maybe Clinton would not loan them $ for drugs and that could have set off a fight or something"

Hi Jennifer..Thanks for your support..Thats a good point you brought up!! If he had a couple hundred on him that is a possibility..He looks like a pretty clean cut kid and may have been picked on by one of the meth heads at the party..I could easily see that happening as that Larry was 10 years older and I can only imagine what type of people may have been at his house..Could that be why Clinton was tryin to get a ride at 8PM that night?

I didn't understand why they couldnt ping the phone either..Very important thing to do considering it was the last call he received and the phone mysteriously went dead after that.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »

Hi NYC Razz Carolyn,She is still perfecting her english as she is dutch Very Happy

NYC I believe the suspect said he went out to smoke a cigarette at about that time but it has never been proven he left the house. They dont know where he was at 10PM but the LE thinks he was still at Larry's house. Larry says he left the house from 8:30 to 12:00 but that has never been proven either. I dont think Carolyn knows what happened after that 10pm phone call and I dont think the LE does either.

Hi Cut Razz, thank you. I understand this all.
I think he was also in the house of Larry, and there was something wrong with the phone call with Clinton his father.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2007, 12:47:49 PM »

Jennifer Thanks for your input and kindness....
******* I am always anxious to read your thoughts....

Just to clarify...Clinton's phone received hundreds of calls for a several days after he disappeared.  The phone was active I am assuming until the battery finally died.  The last call around 10 pm when Jeff spoke to Clinton was not any longer than the hundreds of calls following when Jeff, his family, and I were trying to call Clinton.  The last call LE has been able to verify outgoing was to cousin Jennifer from Clinton. He called her for a ride and she could not pick him up.  LE did get the cell records but did not request the tower records - the cell companies only keep these records for 30 days and there is no way to get them.  By the time I found this out it was already to late.  Also LE did not get involved until Clinton has been missing for 4 or 5 days - the only reason they took the report was because I called hysterical after he did not show up at work on the Tuesday following his disappearance.  I know that nothing was done on the case until the following week after they took the report. So by the time LE was involved Clinton's phone was dead.  Even after the were involved, the detective working the case at the time "point blank" told me Clinton was probably shacked up with a girl and would show up.  I think he believed Clinton was alive for at least a month after he disappeared.  It was around this time that they decided to search Larry's with cadaver dogs.

If someone had wanted to borrow money from Clinton and he had the money - he would have given it to them.  That is the kind of person he was and he got burned more than once for being generous.

Jeff had Clinton's paycheck.  He cashed it after Clinton disappeared and spent the money...until LE told him he could be charged with theft and forgery.  He then wrote me a check for the amount of the paycheck and I have it in an account for Clinton or Clinton's son. 

Yes Clinton has a child that was born in October after he disappeared.  He did not know for sure he was going to be a father as the baby's mother was saying that the child was not Clinton's and that another guy was the dad.  Tests later proved that the other guy was not the baby's father.

I am open to an email campaign - I know that there are others that have offered to help on BFN....

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2007, 01:04:52 PM »

I have a brother and brother in law that both are in the cell phone business.  One of them posts here.  I am going to ask him to read this and see if he has any input.

I dont doubt for a minute that Clinton would not give some one some money if they asked.  I was just thinking maybe if he knew the person was using it for meth he might not give it to them as to not perpetuate the person's problem. (You know what I am saying, since he wasnt using.)

Did his cousin know where he was when he called?  Like did he say, can you pick me up, I am at Larry's? or indicate his where abouts?  I know that call was around 8:30 and then he easily could have left where ever he was at the momment.  Just trying to think back to the information that can be nailed down ....
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2007, 01:21:48 PM »

Also, I forgot to ask ...Does Larry have a reason for "lawyering up"?  I wonder what made him think he needed a lawyer and or would refuse a polygraph?
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2007, 02:01:59 PM »

Jennifer,
Yes the cousin knew he was at Larry's when he called.

As far as Larry getting a lawyer...he was arrested on drug charges related to that night.  I have been told the detective working the case at the time verbally accused him of murdering Clinton therefore he ended up getting a lawyer.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »

I figured it was something like that. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2007, 08:52:03 PM »

******* had posted this link to enable us to light a candle for Clinton on the Sept. 1 vigil.  I am bringing the link over to this page so that anyone that wants to light candles for Clinton will see it:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »

Again just a couple more things bothering me..Why would the detective think that Clinton ran away and was shacked up with some girl for a month? What reason's did Jeff have to cash Clinton's Paycheck and spend it? Isnt that Forgery?? Everything about that guy bothers me!!

Sounds like Clinton is a very generous person and a great kid..Makes me wonder if he already lended someone money and they didn't pay him back..That would upset a druggy if they knew he had a few hundred on him and Clinton didn't want to lend them more money..Depending on how many were at that house I have a feeling that there are more witnesses that havent told what they know yet..IMO

Email campaign to the various News Networks and Shows sound goos to me!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2007, 10:58:12 PM »

I have seen cases where the LE will hold someone suspected of murder on unrelated charges...
Carolyn, is this LE that verbally accused Larry of murder, does he think that is the case?
I would agree that larry is very suspicious...

Jennifer, I do hope that Metro can help... he has amazing cell phone knowledge!!! 

Carolyn reading and hoping every day....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »

I have seen cases where the LE will hold someone suspected of murder on unrelated charges...
Carolyn, is this LE that verbally accused Larry of murder, does he think that is the case?
I would agree that larry is very suspicious...

Jennifer, I do hope that Metro can help... he has amazing cell phone knowledge!!! 

Carolyn reading and hoping every day....

It is not just Larry who is very suspicious..But also Jeff!!!!! He had arguments with Clinton and his wife threatened him just before Clinton dissapeared..He is also the last known person to speak with Clinton before he went missing. He has lied and changed his story several times! After Clinton went missing he has the gall to say that he ran away and started a new life..He know's damn well Clinton wouldn't do that!! The bastard even cashed Clinton's paycheck and spent it!! Clinton moved across the country to be with him and get to know him..What is he doing to find his son?? This guy makes me sick!!!!!

Mrs.Red..I'M not even involved but I cant tell you how angry this Jeff makes me..
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 11:22:28 PM by Observer » Logged

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2007, 10:23:59 AM »

Perhaps Jeff & Larry are both involved ...... Are they friends?  Like would Jeff be in & out of Larry's? 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »

Thanks everyone....

I agree with ******* - Jeff makes me mad too!
As far as Larry and Jeff knowing each other or being in on it together....they do know each other.  I doubt, they are in on it together.  The most likely scenario is that something happened to Clinton and Larry (maybe someone else helped) disposed of his body.  That is the rumor that has been circulating in Louisiana. 

Either way, the person(s) that know are not talking.....

There have been several rewards offered up to $12500 for information in finding Clinton and the arrest & conviction of the person(s) responsible.
There was another one during the month of August (In honor of Clinton's 22nd B-Day) of $2200 for Clinton's whereabouts....

None of it has brought forth the info to find Clinton.

As far as some kind of media campaign...I know BFN has also offered to help.  I don't know who else to contact.  Greta is the only one that I have spoken to...no one else even bothers to respond.  If anyone has suggestions...I am game also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.