April 26, 2024, 11:52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922712 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 20, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »

Hey everyone.  I am in Louisiana and I am meeting with someone tonight that says he/she knows something about Clinton's disappearance.  We will see what happens.

Blessings,
Carolyn

I'm praying that this is going to be the one person who has the guts to come forward, and give you some answers.
 Good luck Carolyn.
No matter what happens, we'll be here for you, and for Clinton.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: August 21, 2008, 01:14:41 PM »

OK everyone......I am so sorry!  I got back to South Dakota late last night and I am just now getting a chance to check in.  To say the least the trip was informative.  My cousin from Houston went with me - I was safe.  We did not find Clinton but we did have two very good leads.  One of them I believe to be less credible than the other.  I/We believe that there are witnesses and we may have found them.  I don't want to say too much right now but we are working on following up on everything.  Keep praying! This could take a while longer but as the PI said we are closing in on the truth!

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 21, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »

OK everyone......I am so sorry!  I got back to South Dakota late last night and I am just now getting a chance to check in.  To say the least the trip was informative.  My cousin from Houston went with me - I was safe.  We did not find Clinton but we did have two very good leads.  One of them I believe to be less credible than the other.  I/We believe that there are witnesses and we may have found them.  I don't want to say too much right now but we are working on following up on everything.  Keep praying! This could take a while longer but as the PI said we are closing in on the truth!

Blessings
Carolyn

Carolyn...this sounds promising. We will keep you and Clinton in our prayers. Thanks and God Bless.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: August 21, 2008, 01:47:31 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn

Oh goodness!  Carolyn, I got goose bumps reading your post.  Maybe this is the one lead that can help here.  I have been worried...I didn't know you had someone with you.  I didn't like the idea of you being alone on this trip.  Please, when you can let us know what is happening.  So many of us check in everyday even if you don't see us post anything.  We have not and will not forget Clinton.  Hugs.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 21, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »

It's so good to hear from you Carolyn.. Glad you are safe and that you have some promising leads.  I pray you get the answers soon.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #865 on: August 21, 2008, 04:46:38 PM »

I sure hope this is it! Answers you have needed for so long and ty for posting...I was ready to have the bounty hunters track you down if I did not hear something soon!!!  I really was worried about you Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 21, 2008, 11:34:32 PM »

I'm so glad you made it home safely Carolyn. It sounds like a productive trip. We were a little uneasy,so it's good to hear from you!
Maybe, just maybe, this is the break you've needed for so long. I'm sending up extra prayers for you. Clinton is out there somewhere, and somebody knows the truth.
I'm also praying for Clinton, and for your PI to be guided in the right direction.

God Bless you, Carolyn.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #867 on: August 22, 2008, 11:40:40 AM »

Hang in there, Carolyn.  We're here for you! 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 24, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »

Thanks for all of your kind words.  You are all very sweet.  I am doing OK...waiting...can't seem to shut down my mind and stop thinking about everything I was told.  It all feels so surreal.  I don't know what parts are real and what parts are not.  I still find myself looking...I look at faces to see if I can see Clinton.  I notice body types and the way a person walks - and watch for Clinton.  There was this guy (a transient I think) walking on the interstate the other day.  The way he walked, his height, and body type all made me question if he could be Clinton.  He had a brown hoodie on and the hood was up over his head so I could not see his face or hair. I actually called my husband to go check on him (my husband is a cop).  It was not Clinton.  Maybe I am not so OK after all.....   How does a person stop looking for someone who has a 99% chance of being dead? 

Shannon (my grandson's mom) called me the other day...she had a dream about "Clint" as she calls him.  She said she was watching movies at our house and that all of a sudden Clint raised up out of the dirt and say "I am sorry and I am OK" and disappeared.  To say the least I started crying as I usually do when these kind of subjects come up!  And then I started obsessing about the dirt she saw in my house.  I think I get stranger by the day!

Take care everyone and thanks for everything.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 24, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

Carolyn,

I do hope your witnesses speak up.  It may be hard for them, and painful for you.  I'm not sure it will be any less painful for you if and when they speak up.  I'm not sure how the pain ends, maybe just focusing on your grandson and other family.  Even if the road is sometimes rocky and full of surprises, life is good.

I'm not sure how anyone could stop looking for someone.  Even if you find Clinton, I think you will probably continue to search every face and person you see.  All those young people walking on the side of the road belong to someone.

Clinton is with the Lord, and in a good place.

wabbi

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 24, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »

Thanks for all of your kind words.  You are all very sweet.  I am doing OK...waiting...can't seem to shut down my mind and stop thinking about everything I was told.  It all feels so surreal.  I don't know what parts are real and what parts are not.  I still find myself looking...I look at faces to see if I can see Clinton.  I notice body types and the way a person walks - and watch for Clinton.  There was this guy (a transient I think) walking on the interstate the other day.  The way he walked, his height, and body type all made me question if he could be Clinton.  He had a brown hoodie on and the hood was up over his head so I could not see his face or hair. I actually called my husband to go check on him (my husband is a cop).  It was not Clinton.  Maybe I am not so OK after all.....   How does a person stop looking for someone who has a 99% chance of being dead? 

Shannon (my grandson's mom) called me the other day...she had a dream about "Clint" as she calls him.  She said she was watching movies at our house and that all of a sudden Clint raised up out of the dirt and say "I am sorry and I am OK" and disappeared.  To say the least I started crying as I usually do when these kind of subjects come up!  And then I started obsessing about the dirt she saw in my house.  I think I get stranger by the day!

Take care everyone and thanks for everything.

Carolyn

Carolyn... I have been so worried about you. I can not imagine ever living through what you have for almost 2 years.

Stay strong. I really believe the answers you seek are coming.

Continued prayers for you and your family.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: August 25, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »

Carolyn
I think everything you are going through is perfectly normal.  All the emotions can't just be tossed aside that easily.  You have done a super job of coping with a situation that is more than anyone should bear.  I know these are only words that you read from me, but if I ever have the opportunity to meet you I assure you I would hug you and tell you that you make the victims of tragedy proud.  You have held your head up through all this and worked so hard to find Clinton.  You have been a powerful voice for him.  I am proud of you.  Hang in there...the road may seem long but you never know when there is a rest area along the way. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 25, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »

Carolyn
I think everything you are going through is perfectly normal.  All the emotions can't just be tossed aside that easily.  You have done a super job of coping with a situation that is more than anyone should bear.  I know these are only words that you read from me, but if I ever have the opportunity to meet you I assure you I would hug you and tell you that you make the victims of tragedy proud.  You have held your head up through all this and worked so hard to find Clinton.  You have been a powerful voice for him.  I am proud of you.  Hang in there...the road may seem long but you never know when there is a rest area along the way. 

Lala's Mom,
Thank you!  Such kind words....it is appreciated.  I am blessed to have so many people who care...both here and on BFN.  Take care.

To everyone else - thanks for being so great.  I enjoy reading all of the kind things that all of you have to say!  It adds a bit of cheer to my day!

Blessings
Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 26, 2008, 09:10:58 AM »

Carolyn...popping in to let you know that you, your family and Clinton are in my thoughts and prayers and to bring Clinton's candles forward.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 27, 2008, 03:11:15 AM »

Carolyn, stopping by to wish you peace.  I have been reading about the continuation of your search for Clinton.  You have been amazing through this tough time.  I hope you find the answers that you seek.  I pray that you continue on in your journey with the strength and courage you have always shown.

I pray that your Grandson continues to grow into a lovely and healthy child, and you get to see him develop and plant tons of kisses on those little cheeks.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #875 on: August 29, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »

hi carolyn and muffy 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 29, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »

Thanks for all of the support everyone!  I really appreciate it! 

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 29, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

National Missing Persons Organization Let's Bring Them Home continues their efforts in the search for missing man, Clinton Nelson.   
Nelson was last see on Friday, September 1, 2006 in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Highway 80 in Princeton, Louisiana.
This weekend represents the second anniversary of Nelson's disappearance.
Nelson's family, along with law enforcement and missing persons organizations Let's Bring Them Home and the Kristen Foundation have assisted in efforts to recover Nelson.  However, to date, Nelson has not been recovered.
Nelson was last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006 at approximately 8:30pm leaving a friend's house in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Highway 80 in Princeton, Louisiana.  It is believed that Nelson is deceased.  Currently there are rewards totaling $15,000 for the recovery of Nelson's remains or the arrest and conviction for those involved in his disappearance.
"We, like Clinton's family," says Amy Smith, Executive Director of Let's Bring Them Home, "will never stop searching for Clinton.  We will never let people forget he's missing until he's found."
Never letting people forget that Nelson is missing is the key to solving this mystery.  One of the ways  Nelson's family and Let's Bring Them Home are accomplishing this goal is asking for the public to support the drafting of Clinton's Law.
"Clinton's law is a simple plea," explains Smith.  "When Clinton went missing it took law enforcement almost five days before they would take a report.  By the time cell phone tower records were subpoenaed, the tower records had been purged.  Any help those records could have provided were lost with Clinton."
The call to action is an effort between Nelson's family, Let's Bring Them Home and concerned citizens across the United States to change law enforcement procedures in missing person's cases by requiring law enforcement to pull cell phone records once the missing person's report has been filed.
"We know that it could have made a difference in Clinton's case," says Carolyn Johnson, Nelson's mother.  "Our lives might be different today had those records been pulled in a timely manner."
To support the drafting of Clinton's Law, as well as to remember his disappearance, the family of Nelson is asking home owners in the Princeton, Louisiana area to leave their porch lights on September 1st to symbolize "lighting the way home for Clinton."  In addition, Let's Bring Them Home is asking business owners to request posters to distribute of Nelson in their stores, as well as place the words "Where is Clinton Nelson" on store marquees.
To get involved in the effort to remember Clinton, or to request a poster to distribute, please contact Let's Bring Them Home at 479-966-0471 or visit  www.letsbringthemhome.org.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »

National Missing Persons Organization Let's Bring Them Home continues their efforts in the search for missing man, Clinton Nelson.   
Nelson was last see on Friday, September 1, 2006 in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Highway 80 in Princeton, Louisiana.
This weekend represents the second anniversary of Nelson's disappearance.
Nelson's family, along with law enforcement and missing persons organizations Let's Bring Them Home and the Kristen Foundation have assisted in efforts to recover Nelson.  However, to date, Nelson has not been recovered.
Nelson was last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006 at approximately 8:30pm leaving a friend's house in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Highway 80 in Princeton, Louisiana.  It is believed that Nelson is deceased.  Currently there are rewards totaling $15,000 for the recovery of Nelson's remains or the arrest and conviction for those involved in his disappearance.
"We, like Clinton's family," says Amy Smith, Executive Director of Let's Bring Them Home, "will never stop searching for Clinton.  We will never let people forget he's missing until he's found."
Never letting people forget that Nelson is missing is the key to solving this mystery.  One of the ways  Nelson's family and Let's Bring Them Home are accomplishing this goal is asking for the public to support the drafting of Clinton's Law.
"Clinton's law is a simple plea," explains Smith.  "When Clinton went missing it took law enforcement almost five days before they would take a report.  By the time cell phone tower records were subpoenaed, the tower records had been purged.  Any help those records could have provided were lost with Clinton."
The call to action is an effort between Nelson's family, Let's Bring Them Home and concerned citizens across the United States to change law enforcement procedures in missing person's cases by requiring law enforcement to pull cell phone records once the missing person's report has been filed.
"We know that it could have made a difference in Clinton's case," says Carolyn Johnson, Nelson's mother.  "Our lives might be different today had those records been pulled in a timely manner."
To support the drafting of Clinton's Law, as well as to remember his disappearance, the family of Nelson is asking home owners in the Princeton, Louisiana area to leave their porch lights on September 1st to symbolize "lighting the way home for Clinton."  In addition, Let's Bring Them Home is asking business owners to request posters to distribute of Nelson in their stores, as well as place the words "Where is Clinton Nelson" on store marquees.
To get involved in the effort to remember Clinton, or to request a poster to distribute, please contact Let's Bring Them Home at 479-966-0471 or visit  www.letsbringthemhome.org.

Carolyn...You, Your family and Clinton are in my thoughts and Prayers more than ever this week.

Your strength and courage in dealing with what must be one of the most terrible things a Mother has to deal with, is absolutely amazing. Stay Strong...I know your answers are coming.

Will keep the porch lights burning and a Candle lit for Clinton.

{{{{{HUGS CAROLYN}}}}}

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 30, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »

Thanks Mum!

CJ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.