April 27, 2024, 05:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922774 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 12, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »

Carolyn I keep checking in here daily to see if any news.  I do hope the new developments give you answers and help bring your son home.
Always in my prayers.

Me too!! Carolyn, does this relate in any way to the new witness from last month when you went down there??

Thanks everyone and yes this is related to the witness!  The dots are slowly being made.  Hopefully this will lead to finding out what happened to Clinton.  I think that the current detective on Clinton's case has done what he can but a new set of eyes and some extra energy is not a bad thing.

Carolyn,
Is this New detective from the LA  LE and do you still a  PI  working on this too?   New eyes, new tactics & methods  = new results !

Always in my prayers

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2008, 08:07:00 PM »

Carolyn I keep checking in here daily to see if any news.  I do hope the new developments give you answers and help bring your son home.
Always in my prayers.

Me too!! Carolyn, does this relate in any way to the new witness from last month when you went down there??

Thanks everyone and yes this is related to the witness!  The dots are slowly being made.  Hopefully this will lead to finding out what happened to Clinton.  I think that the current detective on Clinton's case has done what he can but a new set of eyes and some extra energy is not a bad thing.

Carolyn,
Is this New detective from the LA  LE and do you still a  PI  working on this too?   New eyes, new tactics & methods  = new results !

Always in my prayers

Yes OF - that is the case the PI and a detective from LE.

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2008, 08:09:11 PM »

Thanks Everyone....I know things are getting done but I am not exactly sure what that means....This is pretty scary!  I know I need the answers but it really scares me because I don't know how I will handle it when I hear those words I so dread....

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »

Carolyn...It seems like things are finally heading in the right direction. Thanks for filling us in as much as you can.

Continued Prayers for you and your family.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

bump

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 13, 2008, 12:57:26 AM »

Thanks Everyone....I know things are getting done but I am not exactly sure what that means....This is pretty scary!  I know I need the answers but it really scares me because I don't know how I will handle it when I hear those words I so dread....

Blessings
Carolyn

Carolyn
I'm bad with words ~~ and have no idea what you have been and are going through... best guess is that you need to hear the words that your heart has been telling you and your mind has refused to accept.

How will you handel it. ... You have made a start with the drafting of "Clinton's Law"  which needs to be at a Federal level with other legislation that will provide more requirement for things to be maintained and avialable to LE for missing persons. 

Because of you and your efforts Clinton has not been alone.  I think you will do everthing you can so that someone else never has to feel even semi-alone in their quest for answers.

I thought of part of an old James Taylor song tonight ...  most of the lyrics to "Shower the People" have something like this in the lyrics
Just shower the people you love with love
Show them the way that you feel
Things are gonna work out fine if you only will
Shower the people you love with love
Show them the way you feel
Things are gonna be much better if you only will

That is what you are going to do.
Your GrandSon of course ... and anyone you think you can help in anyway!

Your & Yours are always in my prayers
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 13, 2008, 08:22:05 AM »

Blessings
Carolyn

Carolyn
I'm bad with words ~~ and have no idea what you have been and are going through... best guess is that you need to hear the words that your heart has been telling you and your mind has refused to accept.

How will you handel it. ... You have made a start with the drafting of "Clinton's Law"  which needs to be at a Federal level with other legislation that will provide more requirement for things to be maintained and avialable to LE for missing persons. 

Because of you and your efforts Clinton has not been alone.  I think you will do everthing you can so that someone else never has to feel even semi-alone in their quest for answers.

I thought of part of an old James Taylor song tonight ...  most of the lyrics to "Shower the People" have something like this in the lyrics
Just shower the people you love with love
Show them the way that you feel
Things are gonna work out fine if you only will
Shower the people you love with love
Show them the way you feel
Things are gonna be much better if you only will

That is what you are going to do.
Your GrandSon of course ... and anyone you think you can help in anyway!

Your & Yours are always in my prayers
OldF

Thanks OF.
You are always so kind.

Take Care
Carolyn

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: September 17, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »

Carolyn
MuminOhio has been having some computer problems this week.  I talked to her today and she asked about you...I told her I would tell you she is still here and will be back as soon as she can.  You were in her thoughts this whole time...never think you are forgotten.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 17, 2008, 07:03:42 PM »

Carolyn
MuminOhio has been having some computer problems this week.  I talked to her today and she asked about you...I told her I would tell you she is still here and will be back as soon as she can.  You were in her thoughts this whole time...never think you are forgotten.

LaLa's mom, Thank you please tell MuminOhio I appreciate it.

I did talk to Detective Owens today he said there are some leads that are being followed but nothing that has been validated.  He also said that he is not aware of anything major happening in Clinton's case.  Maybe my instincts are wrong....at this point it would not surprise me.

Take Care.
Carolyn

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: September 17, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »

Carolyn...It seems like things are finally heading in the right direction. Thanks for filling us in as much as you can.

Continued Prayers for you and your family.

bump

Lala's is right....we're here for you, Carolyn.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: September 18, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support.

Carolyn

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 18, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »

Always praying for you and your family - I pray answers will come soon.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 19, 2008, 10:52:42 AM »

Carolyn...There are leads being followed, this is good.  It may just take a little more time.  I know you felt positive after meeting with at least one of the witnesses, maybe this will be the lead they need to get to the bottom of Clinton's disappearance.

Continued Prayers for you and your Family. Stay Strong Carolyn. We will be here for you and even if you don't see us, our thoughts are with you.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 19, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »

Carolyn - Just checking in to say hello. My prayers are still with you every single day.
Whatever happens as the answers are revealed....just know that we'll be here for you. You have been such a strong advocate for your child, and I know he is proud of you. But everyone needs a support system, and we are proud to be part of yours. Lean on us if you need it. What you are experiencing is unimaginably painful, and we want to help ease it for you, if we can.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #933 on: September 20, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »

You're always in my  thoughts and prayers.  You have a strong support system here.  We love you and are always hoping for the best.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2008, 11:27:11 PM »

Thanks you everyone.  New lead from PI, that is totally discusting.  Don't know what to think.  He is following it up and then going to LE with the info he has received.  Keep praying for the truth and strength for our family to handle what is coming.

Thanks
Carolyn

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: September 22, 2008, 12:06:03 AM »

Carolyn ~ I was checking here for news before I went to bed and to light a candle for Clinton.  You  both are in my thoughts and prayers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 22, 2008, 04:46:19 AM »

Thanks you everyone.  New lead from PI, that is totally discusting.  Don't know what to think.  He is following it up and then going to LE with the info he has received.  Keep praying for the truth and strength for our family to handle what is coming.

Thanks
Carolyn

I'm sorry to hear that, Carolyn.  Maybe the best thing to do for now is to not think.  Wait for the truth.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 22, 2008, 09:36:20 AM »

Thanks
Carolyn

I'm sorry to hear that, Carolyn.  Maybe the best thing to do for now is to not think.  Wait for the truth.

Carolyn...I think what Bearyhere said is probably the best thing to do. Try to keep busy, and I know it is easier said than done, but please try. Lean on your friends for support.

Continued Prayers for the truth and for strength for You and your Family.

I am so sorry you have to go through this and have to hear the things you do.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #938 on: September 22, 2008, 04:39:12 PM »

Carolyn...I am sorry. Bearly and Mum said it best. Hold on, it will be alright.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 22, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn...I think what Bearyhere said is probably the best thing to do. Try to keep busy, and I know it is easier said than done, but please try. Lean on your friends for support.

Continued Prayers for the truth and for strength for You and your Family.

I am so sorry you have to go through this and have to hear the things you do.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Mum, Nut, Bearly, Muffy, Peaches, PDH3, Kimmey, 2NJ, LaLa, Oldfart, and anyone and everyone else I may be missing.  I appreciate the kinds words and wishes.  We are just waiting.  Don't know what is coming but I am pretty sure I will not like it!  However, that being said, you are all incredible and I can't thank you enough for your kindness!  Please keep praying!  I have a feeling out family is going to need it. 

Thanks
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.