April 27, 2024, 03:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922759 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: October 08, 2008, 09:39:38 AM »

Carolyn...Nut copied your post over to a new thread for the search. It is here...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

We have a lot of new members since the last search and some of them are real doers! They made a lot of phone calls when TES first went to Orlando to search for Caylee. Called TV stations, radio stations, schools, groups asking for supplies, donations, lunches and volunteers. They sent faxes and emails as well.

If we are needing to contact groups like the last time, I can post in Caylee's thread to ask for some help. We already have the background work done from last time, which hopefully we can use.

My email is down right now, so I don't have your email address, hopefully I can get that fixed today.

I most likely won't be around much next week as DH is taking some vacation time, but hopefully we can get the ball rolling on what needs to be done this week.

Please let me know what you need done and what you would like me to do...Thanks!

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: October 08, 2008, 05:02:40 PM »

Hey everyone... wanted to give you an update.... Clinton's dental records and DNA records were never entered in CODIS.  I am so frustrated and upset.  I did ask both law enforcement several times if it was entered and I was told several times that it was.  Now two years later....it is not.  Supposedly they are working to try and get this corrected.

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: October 08, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »

Hey everyone... wanted to give you an update.... Clinton's dental records and DNA records were never entered in CODIS.  I am so frustrated and upset.  I did ask both law enforcement several times if it was entered and I was told several times that it was.  Now two years later....it is not.  Supposedly they are working to try and get this corrected.

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn ~  I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this post.      What comes to my mind is the question:  How are you going to know when it really is entered?   You have had to have a certain amount of trust that law enforcement is doing their job, only to find not only wasn't Clinton's records entered in CODIS, but you were told more than once that it was.  I suppose LE just assumed it would be.  I'm really sorry you have this on top of your other worries and sorrows, Carolyn.  You know what?  I think if I were you Carolyn, I would request that LE show you that Clinton's data has been entered.  I would do this kindly but firmly.  And it's the least they could in light of the past errors. (((hugs))) to you Carolyn. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: October 08, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn ~  I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this post.      What comes to my mind is the question:  How are you going to know when it really is entered?   You have had to have a certain amount of trust that law enforcement is doing their job, only to find not only wasn't Clinton's records entered in CODIS, but you were told more than once that it was.  I suppose LE just assumed it would be.  I'm really sorry you have this on top of your other worries and sorrows, Carolyn.  You know what?  I think if I were you Carolyn, I would request that LE show you that Clinton's data has been entered.  I would do this kindly but firmly.  And it's the least they could in light of the past errors. (((hugs))) to you Carolyn. 
Carolyn
I am at a loss for words.   They did not want to take a missing persons report, they did not request the cell tower records before they were purged and now this!  Your DH is in LE   correct... what is his reaction to this latest news?

I'm with MuffyBee   but I would be asking the Atty General or whoever oversees LE there to starting asking some tough questions.  How many other times has this happened in the last 5 years?  Is somthing broke in their system and they do not know it?
GRRrrrrr......
{{ H u g s }} and prayers
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »

Yes, the state's AG should be notified of this.  If this is happening with you just think of others also that may not be in CODIS.  There is no excuse for any of this.  I would ask LE to show you proof that he is entered in CODIS. They are paid by taxpayer funds and they must be held accountable. 

My heart goes out to you.  It seems every week it's another slap in the face. 

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: October 09, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »

Carolyn...Lala's is right...Clinton may not be the only one...{{{{{Hugs}}}}} and Prayers.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: October 09, 2008, 08:27:01 PM »

Hi Carolyn
 I know we have talked before about this.  Anyways,
 You have to be so on top of these detectives and yes you have to have a thicker case file then they do and more organized then they have.
Make sure you dot the I and cross the T and bug them to make sure they do the tasks, like data base entry.
Make them show you where it can be found.. 
If you do not then they wont do it, most of the time. There are many reasons why this happens and it is not always laziness on there part. There case load, meetings,court dates,training schedules,other peoples schedules at work and lots of things play a part.
Just bug them.. 
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: October 10, 2008, 03:01:49 AM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn, I am so sorry to hear this.  I hope things are now going to be going your way.  You have really been through it.  Not only to have a missing son, but to have to check and re-check on those people who are supposed to be helping.

God bless you, Carolyn.  You and Clint are never far from my thoughts and prayers.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: October 13, 2008, 09:57:30 AM »

Hi Carolyn...Just checking in to let you know that You and your Family continue to be in our Thoughts and Prayers.

Stay Strong and God Bless You Carolyn.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: October 15, 2008, 02:58:07 PM »

Carolyn
Have you heard anything more?  Just wondering if there is any news to report.  Still thinking about you and praying for a resolution.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: October 15, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »

Hey everyone.  I wanted to give you an update.  It sounds like the info has been entered into codis.  I am waiting for some kind of written documentation but I do have an email saying it was completed.  I also want to let everyone know that I have been in contact with TES and the search is still on.  The actual days of the search on November 8 and 9.  If anyone is in that area we could use all of the volunteers we can get, even if it is only for a few hours.  Please keep praying. 

I would like to ask for everyone to pray for Tim Miller.  It sounds like he is pretty exhausted!  He is truly and angel of God and I pray that God will give him the strength he needs to do what he does.

Thank you.

Carolyn Johnson
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:12:45 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: October 15, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »

Hey everyone.  I wanted to give you an update.  It sounds like the info has been entered into codis.  I am waiting for some kind of written documentation but I do have an email saying it was completed.  I also want to let everyone know that I have been in contact with TES and the search is still on.  The actual days of the search on November 8 and 9.  If anyone is in that area we could use all of the volunteers we can get, even if it is only for a few hours.  Please keep praying. 

I would like to ask for everyone to pray for Tim Miller.  It sounds like he is pretty exhausted!  He is truly and angel of God and I pray that God will give him the strength he needs to do what he does.

Thank you.

Carolyn Johnson

You guys this should say November 8 & 9 not September.  I'm sorry!  My bad!

Carolyn

* I think I fixed them all. (Nut44x4)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:13:49 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

Carolyn
Can we start spreading the word  or  do we need to wait for a media release like last time?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 15, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

Carolyn
Can we start spreading the word  or  do we need to wait for a media release like last time?

I know that TES is verifying with LE and I know LBTH will be doing press releases for the media.  I am going to LA early so that I can do news interviews with the media.  I say start spreading the word.  We only have a few weeks and we need as much help as we can get.

CJ

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: October 16, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »

Hey everyone.  I spoke to Detective Owens and they are really trying to make sure this search covers what they need covered.  I did find out some good news...several things actually. 

- Clinton's DNA and dental records are entered and I have written documentation.
- Evidentally there were some things that LE has learned that about CODIS records   
   and what can be entered and by whom. Things they did not know prior to me finding
out Clinton's info was not entered.  I have been told that this actually helped them to know how to handle it in the future!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: October 16, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »

Hey everyone.  I spoke to Detective Owens and they are really trying to make sure this search covers what they need covered.  I did find out some good news...several things actually. 

- Clinton's DNA and dental records are entered and I have written documentation.
- Evidentally there were some things that LE has learned that about CODIS records   
   and what can be entered and by whom. Things they did not know prior to me finding
out Clinton's info was not entered.  I have been told that this actually helped them to know how to handle it in the future!

Also they are trying to get Clinton on America Most Wanted! 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: October 16, 2008, 09:45:30 PM »

Your journey continues, Carolyn. And you are affecting positive change, that will help others. All in the name of Clinton.

Stay strong. Big cyber hugs.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: October 16, 2008, 09:50:58 PM »

Carolyn, I was directed here by OldFart from the Caylee Anthony board.  I am in Ouachita Parish, less than an hour and a half from Bossier/Shreveport.  I offer any help I can give.  I just need some time to read through the discussions.  God Bless.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: October 16, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »

Great Carolyn.   They had better tell other Local LE's  so some else never has to go through what you had too

Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: October 19, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »

Oldfart, could you please send me Carolyn's e-mail address or give her mine?  Mine is boyt3897@bellsouth.net.

I want to help in anyway possible!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.