April 26, 2024, 12:27:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922672 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: September 03, 2014, 07:12:50 PM »

I don't know how you do it...I'd have ended up in a rubber room in a big white jacket with long arms.
Just doesn't seem possible it has been 8 years...thoughts are with you, as always.

Thank you Nut44x4.  There are some days I feel like I should be.  Other days I am sure people around me feel like I should be.  Most days...I try to get through without losing it.  I love my boy and would do anything possible to find him.  I agree with some of the posts that say someone knows.  Some on Clinton's father's side of the family think he walked a way.  I don't believe that for a second.  That is not who my son was!  What is worse is we have gone 8 years and we know nothing more today than we did 8 years ago.  I don't understand how that is possible!  Unfortunately it happens more often than people think!  It is so wrong!  But I will say people like all of you and other people that don't let Clinton's memory die are part of what helps me to deal! Its good to know that people are keeping their eyes and ears open. 

I will admit...I really wish I could find out anything about those remains in Tool Texas.  I can't get that one out of my head and one of the leads said something similar.  I fear Clinton has already been found and is lying in a potters field or cemetery somewhere! 

I don't believe Clinton walked away.  It's heartbreaking so much time has lapsed and still no answers.  Bless you, Carolyn for believing in your son and never giving up.  I truly hope you will get the answers you need. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: September 04, 2014, 12:00:06 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee! I don't believe he did either! Blessings to all of you scared monkeys out there!   an angelic monkey
I don't know how you do it...I'd have ended up in a rubber room in a big white jacket with long arms.
Just doesn't seem possible it has been 8 years...thoughts are with you, as always.

Thank you Nut44x4.  There are some days I feel like I should be.  Other days I am sure people around me feel like I should be.  Most days...I try to get through without losing it.  I love my boy and would do anything possible to find him.  I agree with some of the posts that say someone knows.  Some on Clinton's father's side of the family think he walked a way.  I don't believe that for a second.  That is not who my son was!  What is worse is we have gone 8 years and we know nothing more today than we did 8 years ago.  I don't understand how that is possible!  Unfortunately it happens more often than people think!  It is so wrong!  But I will say people like all of you and other people that don't let Clinton's memory die are part of what helps me to deal! Its good to know that people are keeping their eyes and ears open. 

I will admit...I really wish I could find out anything about those remains in Tool Texas.  I can't get that one out of my head and one of the leads said something similar.  I fear Clinton has already been found and is lying in a potters field or cemetery somewhere! 

I don't believe Clinton walked away.  It's heartbreaking so much time has lapsed and still no answers.  Bless you, Carolyn for believing in your son and never giving up.  I truly hope you will get the answers you need. 

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1482 on: September 05, 2014, 11:53:50 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee! I don't believe he did either! Blessings to all of you scared monkeys out there!   an angelic monkey

*Bolded by me           I too have wondered and worried....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: September 09, 2014, 01:15:12 PM »

Thanks Nut44x4!  I have read so many of those stories.  The person was found within a short time and not far from where they disappeared but the connection was not made it took years to figure it out!  Definitely the stuff nightmares are made of.

*Bolded by me           I too have wondered and worried....

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 09, 2014, 01:26:59 PM »

I just saw this article.  This scull was found 100 miles from where Clinton was last believed to be!

http://www.ktbs.com/story/26482665/human-skull-sent-to-crime-lab-for-analysis

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: September 10, 2014, 02:58:52 AM »

Yes, I saw that on facebook. Thinking of you now, as always.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: September 10, 2014, 02:09:05 PM »

I just saw this article.  This scull was found 100 miles from where Clinton was last believed to be!

I had dental records compared.  They are not a match.  The good news is someone else's family will get some answers.   an angelic monkey

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: September 10, 2014, 02:10:26 PM »

Yes, I saw that on facebook. Thinking of you now, as always.

Thank you Nut44x4!  I know you are great at keeping everyone updated here when I forget.  I appreciated it!  Thank you for keeping my boys memory alive!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: September 11, 2014, 05:32:13 AM »

Carolyn, you and Clinton are in my prayers and you are never far from my thoughts.  I am so sorry that you did not get the match you were looking for.  I hope they get Clinton's story on Cold Case.  I saw Dr. Phil had a story on about a Cold Case in Aruba.  If you would go on Dr. Phil to tell Clinton's story, maybe you could get one of his Father's side or someone else to go with you.  I also don't believe that Clinton walked away.

Keeping you in thought and prayer.  It has been much too long.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 11, 2014, 01:56:26 PM »

Carolyn, you and Clinton are in my prayers and you are never far from my thoughts.  I am so sorry that you did not get the match you were looking for.  I hope they get Clinton's story on Cold Case.  I saw Dr. Phil had a story on about a Cold Case in Aruba.  If you would go on Dr. Phil to tell Clinton's story, maybe you could get one of his Father's side or someone else to go with you.  I also don't believe that Clinton walked away.

Keeping you in thought and prayer.  It has been much too long.

Thanks Bearlyhere.  Dr. Phil is a good idea.  Although I am not sure it is a good idea for me to debate what happened to Clinton with his dad.  It would not be very pretty and I am trying to take the high road as much as I can.  I will check into Dr. Phil.  It can't hurt at this point.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 11, 2014, 01:58:34 PM »

I had dental records compared.  They are not a match.  The good news is someone else's family will get some answers.   an angelic monkey

I am anxious to know who it is...so many are missing.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: September 11, 2014, 03:36:30 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/26499683/cpso-bones-found-on-red-river-sandbar

This is a few miles from where Clinton went missing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 11, 2014, 05:50:14 PM »

Thanks Carolyn.  Please let us know if you hear anything. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: September 11, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »

Thanks Carolyn.  Please let us know if you hear anything. 

They just announced that the remains are from a female.  Not Clinton but at least another family will have answers! Two sets in one week. Within 100 miles of each other!  Neither are more boy!  I think there is a huge problem down there!

http://www.kmsstv.com/news/coroner-determines-remains-found-red-river-are-human

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 22, 2014, 02:03:33 PM »

Thanks for letting us know Caroline!  So sad for the families.  Yes, sounds like they have a problem in that area. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: September 25, 2014, 04:47:36 PM »

Thanks for letting us know Caroline!  So sad for the families.  Yes, sounds like they have a problem in that area. 

Yes there is a definite problem! It seems like there are reports of law enforcement being arrested and or charged with a  multitude of crimes, in that area. His charges are minor compared to people disappearing but if the top is corrupt....

http://www.ktbs.com/story/26619411/former-bossier-sheriff-larry-deen-indicted-for-alleged-vehicle-purchase-scheme

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 26, 2014, 02:39:13 AM »

Indeed.......... 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: November 09, 2014, 12:03:42 AM »

Yes there is a definite problem! It seems like there are reports of law enforcement being arrested and or charged with a  multitude of crimes, in that area. His charges are minor compared to people disappearing but if the top is corrupt....

http://www.ktbs.com/story/26619411/former-bossier-sheriff-larry-deen-indicted-for-alleged-vehicle-purchase-scheme

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: November 11, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »

I could not agree more!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: November 11, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8oV8lfuLE

I thought I would share this video of Clinton.  It was developed shortly after Clinton disappeared.  The reward amount is no longer available but maybe somebody some where will see it and have answers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.