April 23, 2024, 10:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922462 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: January 20, 2015, 06:00:34 PM »

Carolyn,

If someone went camping this weekend and they found a pair of glasses
who do you think they would think about contacting or would they just not bother. What if a young boy was
on a fishing trip with his dad and found a tennis shoe, should they contact someone or just leave it where they found it.

That is why, you contact people who run that park, the Army Corp of Engineers, or whoever is in charge
and someone who can perhaps put flyers out around the site. If there is a fee to enter, the flyers can be
posted at the entrance of that park. Just anything that will get people to notice what Clinton was last wearing and if anyone see's any of those items, they can call someone and notify them.

The other thing is to contact that group that holds the festival there. Again,
being able to have a flyer in everyone's hands, so that if they do find something
they can tell someone where they found it and what it is.

The timeline does not hold up to the information that Larry and Jeff gave.
That is why I felt that, after looking up and down roads, the alternative was to think the way Clinton
was thinking and that no evidence of him being there, other than his personal belongings, tells us that
Clinton left at some point. AT 10:05 pm. if he was in trouble, he would have said something to Jeff
on the phone. Instead he was (according to Jeff) still paranoid about the police. If you assume he was
hiding out, he would have told Jeff where he was and to come get him. Remember, it was a bit chilly
that night and Clinton has previous injuries. He would have either gone back to Larry's, or Jeffs or
gone with someone else to their place or stop somewhere to have a few drinks, meet up with other people or ?

The area you mentioned, may have been a place someone knew about to meet other people partying. Kids do it all the time, go to more than one party a night. Clinton, from everything you have described seems passive in that he's not someone to go looking for trouble, he is not hardened druggie. I think Clinton was just a young man
who was finding his way, learning about things he had questions about and it's clear he sure wasn't all that with Jeff. I just have a feeling that he wanted to be away from Jeff. Now was that because of Debbie and something she said or what? I am guessing. Both Jeff and Debbie were interesting in the boy's money, that seemed to be their focus imo. But I don't see either of them jumping Clinton. Although, I do see Debbie telling Clinton to pay rent or something so she could get her hands on money. I just feel like Clinton had a reason to get to Larry's and not get a ride with Jeff home, no matter how many times he contacted him that night, ya know.
I think that Larry's house was a drug house, people that came over knew they could do drugs there. That is why they came that night. You could get a copy of Clinton's medical records from the hospital when he was injuried and see if he was given a prescription for pain meds. But I don't know that his taking a mixture of pain meds and meth caused his death. It's more likely that someone took him somewhere and robbed him. If it was that other area, then that is a very critical piece of the puzzel and difficult to navigate through that area, from the photos I have seen of it.  Clinton would have had no idea of how to get back to the main road if someone robbed him and kicked him out of the truck/car. Someone who was familiar though would.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: January 21, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »

I just sent the info over to her. Thank you.

I am not sure where or who to address this to but someone contacted me and said they registered for SM but have not gotten approved or gotten a log on.  Who handles this?

Hi Carolyn,

Klaas handles registration and I've forwarded your post to her.

Muffy

Hi Carolyn,

I have been slow in approving new members, many of the new registrations are spam and not real people.  Have your friend email me direct and I'll take care of his/her request and he/she will be able to log in.    They can email me at:  smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Klaas

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: January 23, 2015, 11:03:13 PM »

You would be shocked at some of the gory things that people have said!  Things no mother should have to hear!  As far as Bodcau, it is 34,000 acres of land and water.  I would not know where to begin.

I have been told by informants that they people involved a good laugh about us searching in the wrong area.  But without new info as to where to search, it is anyone's guess.  If he was disposed of in the Bodcau, it is a very large and would be impossible to dive.

Shane Martin Doyline, LA
65 Douhet Dr Apt 6
Barksdale Afb, LA 71110-3456

I do not know for sure if this is the right guy or not.
But it is not that far from Larry's house.

If Clinton, which I suspect, whet to a secondary location, we've been looking
in the wrong area all along.

The reeason I suspect this is because, I have been up and down that Ward Lane rode and thinking like Clinton, afraid cops are after him, he would not
want to be running along the rode, cops probably would come down that highway and running the other way is just road, houses and some woods.
But he has to run a ways to get into the woods. Or he would run behind Larry's house into those woods. But I just don't see Clinton staying in the woods
for 1 to 2 hours (since we are not sure exactly when he was gone). But
we do know that at 10:05 is is alive and well. So, for 1 to 2 hours he
was not going to be on the run from Larry's house. There is no way he
is going to run up or down that Highway 80 due to it's too easy for cops
to identifying him on the roads.

I bet you anything he got a ride with someone. The other party people may have not seen him jump in someone's car. Shane is a fellow oil rig guy too.
Now, something may have happened along the way, Clint had a heart issue and he may have ingested drugs or pain meds. And the individual panicked.

Just maybe we have been looking in the wrong area.

Carolyn,
It really upsets me that anyone would tell you something like that. This is not a game.  Why couldn't the informant just tell you what happened, even if they just did it anonymously. You are a force to be reckon with, a mother's love has no bounds. Let's turn that town upside down. If you have any contact person in that area, ask if they can put flyers up again, everywhere. Inside truckers/haulers offices, on their trucks, along the Highways, inside truck stop cafes etc etc. Bring the whole thing up again. And get on the radio in that area and just talk about it because if someone things you are closing in, they will make a mistake.

I think it makes more and more sense that Clinton left, got the call from Jeff, but was still alive, yet not in that area, otherwise I think he would have said to Jeff, yah come pick me up. (Because Clinton would have been still working on the premise that the police were after him. No telling who told him that or why he thought it, but like I said, IF he did some meth, meth is known to make a person paranoid). There had to be several cars/trucks parked at Larry's and someone may have gone out to their car/truck and when Clinton was outside said, hop in and I'll give you a ride. The timeframe is one to two hours from Ward Lane, draw a circle and anything or anyone in that circle needs to be addressed, in my opinion.

From WARD LANE:

Bodcau State Wildlife Management Area

An idea:

They have a Wildlife festival at Bodcau. Find who runs this or organizes it and see if you can print flyers to send them anf ask if they would perhaps
help you by handing out the flyers to the people and they could search the areas that they are in.

It's a way to get a lot of people who are there anyways to at least keep
their eyes out.

Bayou Bodcau Dam and Reservoir is operated and maintained by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)

Contact these guys and see if the Army could help search that area. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Bayou Bodcau Office
1700 Bodcau Dam Road           
Haughton, LA 71037                                                                                             Phone: 318-949-1804

Carolyn,

I am so sorry that people have been so ignorant when talking to you about your son.  I cannot even imagine the pain you are going through.  Then to have people adding to that pain is beyond anything anyone should ever have to deal with.  My prayers remain with you and your family.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1603 on: January 24, 2015, 11:01:07 AM »

On my way home to Mississippi, I've been through the area countless times over the past year.  I always think of Clinton, and Carolyn and pray that the answers will come. 

They've done a lot of land clearing recently along Interstate 20, and a lot of land has also been cleared on Loop 220 in the Shreveport/Bossier City area. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: January 25, 2015, 05:04:17 PM »

Texasmom, YAY we need your skills to help Carolyn find her boy.

This interestate 20 is a busy highway, I was driving (with google) along the road
and a lot of trucks use this.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: January 25, 2015, 05:07:50 PM »

Carolyn,

It seems to me that you have had a lot of opposition which makes me lean towards foul play. If it was just a missing or runaway case, then why would people be so determined to try to make you go away. Stay strong, somehow angels will lead you to Clinton. Believe in it. Trust in it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: January 26, 2015, 08:16:45 AM »

Carolyn,

It seems to me that you have had a lot of opposition which makes me lean towards foul play. If it was just a missing or runaway case, then why would people be so determined to try to make you go away. Stay strong, somehow angels will lead you to Clinton. Believe in it. Trust in it.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: January 27, 2015, 10:33:04 AM »

You would be shocked at some of the gory things that people have said!  Things no mother should have to hear!  As far as Bodcau, it is 34,000 acres of land and water.  I would not know where to begin.

I have been told by informants that they people involved a good laugh about us searching in the wrong area.  But without new info as to where to search, it is anyone's guess.  If he was disposed of in the Bodcau, it is a very large and would be impossible to dive.

Shane Martin Doyline, LA
65 Douhet Dr Apt 6
Barksdale Afb, LA 71110-3456

I do not know for sure if this is the right guy or not.
But it is not that far from Larry's house.

If Clinton, which I suspect, whet to a secondary location, we've been looking
in the wrong area all along.

The reeason I suspect this is because, I have been up and down that Ward Lane rode and thinking like Clinton, afraid cops are after him, he would not
want to be running along the rode, cops probably would come down that highway and running the other way is just road, houses and some woods.
But he has to run a ways to get into the woods. Or he would run behind Larry's house into those woods. But I just don't see Clinton staying in the woods
for 1 to 2 hours (since we are not sure exactly when he was gone). But
we do know that at 10:05 is is alive and well. So, for 1 to 2 hours he
was not going to be on the run from Larry's house. There is no way he
is going to run up or down that Highway 80 due to it's too easy for cops
to identifying him on the roads.

I bet you anything he got a ride with someone. The other party people may have not seen him jump in someone's car. Shane is a fellow oil rig guy too.
Now, something may have happened along the way, Clint had a heart issue and he may have ingested drugs or pain meds. And the individual panicked.

Just maybe we have been looking in the wrong area.

Carolyn,
It really upsets me that anyone would tell you something like that. This is not a game.  Why couldn't the informant just tell you what happened, even if they just did it anonymously. You are a force to be reckon with, a mother's love has no bounds. Let's turn that town upside down. If you have any contact person in that area, ask if they can put flyers up again, everywhere. Inside truckers/haulers offices, on their trucks, along the Highways, inside truck stop cafes etc etc. Bring the whole thing up again. And get on the radio in that area and just talk about it because if someone things you are closing in, they will make a mistake.

I think it makes more and more sense that Clinton left, got the call from Jeff, but was still alive, yet not in that area, otherwise I think he would have said to Jeff, yah come pick me up. (Because Clinton would have been still working on the premise that the police were after him. No telling who told him that or why he thought it, but like I said, IF he did some meth, meth is known to make a person paranoid). There had to be several cars/trucks parked at Larry's and someone may have gone out to their car/truck and when Clinton was outside said, hop in and I'll give you a ride. The timeframe is one to two hours from Ward Lane, draw a circle and anything or anyone in that circle needs to be addressed, in my opinion.

From WARD LANE:

Bodcau State Wildlife Management Area

An idea:

They have a Wildlife festival at Bodcau. Find who runs this or organizes it and see if you can print flyers to send them anf ask if they would perhaps
help you by handing out the flyers to the people and they could search the areas that they are in.

It's a way to get a lot of people who are there anyways to at least keep
their eyes out.

Bayou Bodcau Dam and Reservoir is operated and maintained by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)

Contact these guys and see if the Army could help search that area. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Bayou Bodcau Office
1700 Bodcau Dam Road           
Haughton, LA 71037                                                                                             Phone: 318-949-1804

Carolyn,

I am so sorry that people have been so ignorant when talking to you about your son.  I cannot even imagine the pain you are going through.  Then to have people adding to that pain is beyond anything anyone should ever have to deal with.  My prayers remain with you and your family.

Thanks Bearlyhere!  I have not always handled things well, but I have tried.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: January 27, 2015, 10:34:17 AM »

thanks Texasmom!  It is hard to believe I have not been back to Louisiana for about three years.  I suppose it is time to go down and stir things up again.

On my way home to Mississippi, I've been through the area countless times over the past year.  I always think of Clinton, and Carolyn and pray that the answers will come. 

They've done a lot of land clearing recently along Interstate 20, and a lot of land has also been cleared on Loop 220 in the Shreveport/Bossier City area. 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: January 27, 2015, 10:35:37 AM »

I am definitely open to ideas.  I still don't know that he is in that area.  I think he was taken away from where we have been looking.

Texasmom, YAY we need your skills to help Carolyn find her boy.

This interestate 20 is a busy highway, I was driving (with google) along the road
and a lot of trucks use this.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: January 27, 2015, 10:43:28 AM »

Thanks Kermit!  Law enforcement has said they know there is foul play. They have said they know he is dead.  They testified in court that they know there is foul play.  What they don't know is if he died of an overdose/heart attack and they disposed of his body because of law in Louisiana or if he was killed for what ever reason.

Carolyn,

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: January 27, 2015, 10:43:59 AM »

Thanks Muffy!

Carolyn,

an angelic monkey

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: January 27, 2015, 04:55:05 PM »

Thanks Kermit!  Law enforcement has said they know there is foul play. They have said they know he is dead.  They testified in court that they know there is foul play.  What they don't know is if he died of an overdose/heart attack and they disposed of his body because of law in Louisiana or if he was killed for what ever reason.

Carolyn,

Let me say this first, You have always handled things in a way that is respectful and you show courage in a situation that no mother should have too. To me, you are an inspiration!

I think police are not telling you everything. And this is why I say that
Jeff's statement is supicious to me. As I have said what person calls up his son and then the phone goes dead and he doesn't bee line it over to Larry's place and start asking questions. He goes back to work? I don't buy it. And he cashed Clinton's check to get the money. The wife is also up my radar because of her negative attitude, her course manner and her right away calling up Clinton to ask if he wants his check and how she'll take him to cash it the next day. Those two minions were similar in their motives - get money from Clinton.

Larry and the rest of that gang all seem to be involved in drugs and the life of screwballs. So, yes at first it is easy to assume something happened to Clinton and they took him and buried him to get off of any claims they killed him.
The father of the Larry clan is another figure that is odd. He buys houses and land and rents it or he is paying for his kids to all live in the houses. It's like he is teaching the kids to be freeloaders or he has other motivation. That should be checked into as well.

The BIG ONE iS CLINTON WAS ALIVE AT 10:05 PM.
That is one to two hours (depending on who you listen to as to when Clinton left Larrys place) that means he was already on the road or went with one of the people at that party.

It just doesn't add up that if he had already taken off, why tell Jeff that the police are after him. He was gone. See what I mean. I also know that Jeff is a trucker, so why not call out to all his truckers buddies about Clinton being missing. Doesn't add up. They all use that two-way radio and they all travel all those highways. They could have seen something. Again, the finger is pointing at Jeff. Acting like a good'ol boy only goes so far and the police should ride his ass.

Even if we take the scenerio that Clinton took meth that night as well as on pain meds, had a bad heart. Geez, he was alive until 10 and he wasn't at Larry's house or so it seems. I guess he could have keeled over and one of Larry's minions drove the body to another location. BUT the reason I don't buy that is because at some point the others saw and would know what happened and someone would cave and say something. The one brother was only 16 yrs old, I don't believe he could keep a secret this long. He'd tell someone. That is why I think someone knows something. But no one is riding anyone on this.

I agree that if you go back to Louisianan to get on the radio talk shows and inform the public that you are not going away UNTIL Clinton is found. You want to know, you have a right to know., you deserve to know. Jeff is responsible and he's a coward.

Put up those missing signs of Clinton all over the roads and see if anyone will come forward. Anonymously or have the courage to come forward and tell what happened before the gates of hell open up and swallow them all.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: January 28, 2015, 05:42:25 AM »

Carolyn,

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey  Carolyn prayers continue.   an angelic monkey
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: January 29, 2015, 11:26:50 AM »

Thanks Kermit! My goal in all of this has always been to find my son and bring him home where he belongs.  It has never been about holding anyone accountable.  I believe God will hold whoever is responsible for this accountable in the end.  I do believe there are a number of people that know.  I also believe some have come forward with info.  Part of the problem is that in Louisiana, if there is no body there is no crime.  It is the only state under French law.  This makes things a bit more difficult, or so I am told. 

Carolyn,

Let me say this first, You have always handled things in a way that is respectful and you show courage in a situation that no mother should have too. To me, you are an inspiration!

I think police are not telling you everything. And this is why I say that
Jeff's statement is supicious to me. As I have said what person calls up his son and then the phone goes dead and he doesn't bee line it over to Larry's place and start asking questions. He goes back to work? I don't buy it. And he cashed Clinton's check to get the money. The wife is also up my radar because of her negative attitude, her course manner and her right away calling up Clinton to ask if he wants his check and how she'll take him to cash it the next day. Those two minions were similar in their motives - get money from Clinton.

Larry and the rest of that gang all seem to be involved in drugs and the life of screwballs. So, yes at first it is easy to assume something happened to Clinton and they took him and buried him to get off of any claims they killed him.
The father of the Larry clan is another figure that is odd. He buys houses and land and rents it or he is paying for his kids to all live in the houses. It's like he is teaching the kids to be freeloaders or he has other motivation. That should be checked into as well.

The BIG ONE iS CLINTON WAS ALIVE AT 10:05 PM.
That is one to two hours (depending on who you listen to as to when Clinton left Larrys place) that means he was already on the road or went with one of the people at that party.

It just doesn't add up that if he had already taken off, why tell Jeff that the police are after him. He was gone. See what I mean. I also know that Jeff is a trucker, so why not call out to all his truckers buddies about Clinton being missing. Doesn't add up. They all use that two-way radio and they all travel all those highways. They could have seen something. Again, the finger is pointing at Jeff. Acting like a good'ol boy only goes so far and the police should ride his ass.

Even if we take the scenerio that Clinton took meth that night as well as on pain meds, had a bad heart. Geez, he was alive until 10 and he wasn't at Larry's house or so it seems. I guess he could have keeled over and one of Larry's minions drove the body to another location. BUT the reason I don't buy that is because at some point the others saw and would know what happened and someone would cave and say something. The one brother was only 16 yrs old, I don't believe he could keep a secret this long. He'd tell someone. That is why I think someone knows something. But no one is riding anyone on this.

I agree that if you go back to Louisianan to get on the radio talk shows and inform the public that you are not going away UNTIL Clinton is found. You want to know, you have a right to know., you deserve to know. Jeff is responsible and he's a coward.

Put up those missing signs of Clinton all over the roads and see if anyone will come forward. Anonymously or have the courage to come forward and tell what happened before the gates of hell open up and swallow them all.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: January 29, 2015, 11:27:32 AM »

Thank you CAN!   

Carolyn,

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey  Carolyn prayers continue.   an angelic monkey

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: February 03, 2015, 02:27:35 PM »

Caroyln,

What are your thoughts as to why you think the police investigators did not bring in search dogs and cadaver dogs sooner, why they seem to let holes in stories such as I have suggested go to the wayside, why no lie detector tests on Jeff and Larry, and some of the other suspects, why tell you they know foul play and even testify they "know" Clinton is dead but do not follow up and how they know? Just a lot of holes in this case that do not appear to be followed up on.
Why you had to bring in your own searches with TexasEqquseaarch etc. When they could have formed a search immediately in those woods behind Larry's house at the very least.

Here is what I'm wondering. The police had to have known that Larry's house is dealing drugs, ok? Is there some connection in the police dept with Larry's dad? The man owns a lot of properties, he is the one that gave Clinton a job then fired him when Clinton took the job at the oil rigs. Sounds like a guy who is revengeful. How did Clinton ever meet Larry in the first place?
Why didn't the police ever search Jeffs truck or his property?
Why didn't the police pull cell phone records immediately?
Why didn't the police pull Jeff's cell phone records?
Why didn't the police pull Larry's and the other suspects cell phone records?

What does your gutt feelings tell you about the reason the police did a sloppy investigation?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: February 04, 2015, 06:03:33 PM »

Carolyn,
Here is my suggestion, turn up the heat on the investigation. There is every indication that
the police did not investigate this case properly and I wonder why. You should too. Go to
the top. Because in the dept in that county may be someone who will also be willing to cover up, so go to the top. I've done this before and I got results busting the police department. So it can have good results.

Office of the Attorney General State of Louisiana
James D. "Buddy" Caldwell
MAIL:   P.O Box 94005
Baton Rouge, LA 70804
PHONE:   
225-326-6079

Dear Mr. Caldwell,

Investigate why the police investigators never brought out search or cadaver dogs
until

Investigate why the police investigation never searched phone or cell phone records.

Investigate why the police investigation never searched the home or the trucks of Jeff Mason.

Investigate why the police investigation never conducted a search of the property wooded
area behind the home on Ward Lane where Clinton Nelson was last seen.

Investigate why the police investigation never searched the trucks of the suspects
namely

Investigate why the police investigation "knew" there was foul play?

Investigate why the police investigation testified that Clinton Nelson was dead because
they knew it.

Investigate why the police investigation never included normal procedures.

What are they hiding and why?
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: February 05, 2015, 02:41:28 PM »

There is no doubt that they handled this case wrong.  They have as much as admitted.  That they have changed their internal processes concerning missing persons because of Clinton's case.  I also know that there was over a year that Clinton was supposed to have been listed in NCIC that he was not.  The original detective actually told me he thought Clinton was a boy that was shacked up with some girl and he would turn up when he was ready. The answer to all of your questions is that they made the assumption that Clinton walked away voluntarily and that he was gone because he chose to be.  Because of that assumption that did not properly investigate until or so later. 

Caroyln,

What are your thoughts as to why you think the police investigators did not bring in search dogs and cadaver dogs sooner, why they seem to let holes in stories such as I have suggested go to the wayside, why no lie detector tests on Jeff and Larry, and some of the other suspects, why tell you they know foul play and even testify they "know" Clinton is dead but do not follow up and how they know? Just a lot of holes in this case that do not appear to be followed up on.
Why you had to bring in your own searches with TexasEqquseaarch etc. When they could have formed a search immediately in those woods behind Larry's house at the very least.

Here is what I'm wondering. The police had to have known that Larry's house is dealing drugs, ok? Is there some connection in the police dept with Larry's dad? The man owns a lot of properties, he is the one that gave Clinton a job then fired him when Clinton took the job at the oil rigs. Sounds like a guy who is revengeful. How did Clinton ever meet Larry in the first place?
Why didn't the police ever search Jeffs truck or his property?
Why didn't the police pull cell phone records immediately?
Why didn't the police pull Jeff's cell phone records?
Why didn't the police pull Larry's and the other suspects cell phone records?

What does your gutt feelings tell you about the reason the police did a sloppy investigation?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: February 05, 2015, 07:18:11 PM »

Carolyn,
You probably have a good case to sue. Meet with an attorney and see what he/she says.

It is just so obvious, to me, that the police investigators failed you and Clinton in their police investigation which makes me wonder if there are connections here to the people involved with Clinton and the police that made them cover- up.

At least try to get the upper guys to do an investigation, something may shake loose that will lead you to Clinton. Because right now, from everything I have learned, you are having to throw darts and hope it sticks. That is just unacceptable. Its been a long time and I think that maybe there is something in the report that you are unable to obtain that could help you.
I had no idea this was going on all these years. Write a book too.
Do everything in your power to turn up the heat.

As i have come to know you, on these boards, I think you are a very underestimated woman.
Those clowns have no idea. They think their lies made you go away.
Being able to get an investigation and get on radio talk shows I think will help.
Someone is out there that knows something and maybe after all this time, they will be willing to come forward even if it is anonymously. I just get this feeling that Clinton wants to be found because it just keeps coming back up. I am sure you feel it too.

I have gone to the DA of a state and trust me, he sent the ATF, FBI and raided the police one
night. Couple of the police were fired and it sent a big stick up that little ol town for a long time. Some of these types of towns the police think that no one knows or cares or will do anything about them. They are very mistaken. It takes one person with the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.