March 29, 2024, 03:55:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 921124 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: April 01, 2015, 07:02:38 PM »

I have not heard of an Anthony Martin but I also have not seen every name that was at the party. I do know someone was taking down the missing person's posters in Doyline.  My PI saw it happen but he was not able to find out who it was.

Michael Shane Martin
Also known as
Shane Martin
Doyline, LA

Relatives
Anthony Martin
Brinda Diann Martin
Tony Martin
Lisa Ann Rives

What are the odds.......

ANTHONY MARTIN, was arrested on FUGITIVE X charges in LA. ANTHONY MARTIN is described as a male,, a height of 603 and weights 170 pounds, according to LA Bossier Arrest. The case number 1762142893 was heard in bossier court. The record ID number for this arrest is 5393873, according to ARSTbossierla.

I think Anthony is Shane's dad.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: April 20, 2015, 12:18:01 PM »

I have not been able to get a hold of Jeff.  I think he has had some family stuff happening.

The people I know of at the party lived in Doyline, Haughton, and Princeton.  That means he could have gone any direction.  Jeff did not mention hearing any background noise but I will check.  Early on, there was a truck driver that claimed he saw Clinton hitch hiking, but it was never verified and we have no way of know if it was really him.

848 Ward Lane, Haughton, LA

See that sign on I-20
You go straight and take the next off ramp and turn right it takes you
to State Highway then you are at the crossroad where Jeff was alledgely at work
and turn left and you'are on highway 80 which leads to Ward Lane turn right
and your at Larry's house.

Wow, it is a possibility that Clint got a ride with someone from that
party and Highway -20 does not take that long to get too. It is however
a long stretch of isoldated highway. But that tells us that if this
is the person who took Clinton with him, they are within that dead zone
area and/or they are familiar or live where they take that highway to
get to and from.

Carolyn, check your records and see if any of the names on your list would
match up with addresses that they would take the I-20 to get to the house.

It seems important enough to check out.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: April 23, 2015, 07:57:41 PM »

I wonder if it has to do with this
http://cases.justia.com/louisiana/fourth-circuit-court-of-appeal/2014-2013-ca-1048.pdf?ts=1428008426
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 25, 2015, 09:18:38 AM »

If Clinton was on pain medication, that is all he might have needed to think the cops were after him, add beer and that would have made it worse, he did not even have to take anything illegal.  In any case, I cannot see him "running" anywhere.

Kermit, I am not sure why it is thought that Clinton is alive, or at the very least, has his phone at 10:05 when it supposedly goes dead. Isn't Jeff the only one that talked to him?  Am I correct in saying you are not confident in what Jeff is saying otherwise about this night?

Carolyn, as always, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Austin and all who love you and Clinton.  Austin is growing up so nicely.  He is the image of his father.  If it were possible for them to be in a room at the same time and they were the same age, they would easily look like twins.  I am glad you have Austin, a living and breathing reason to put one foot in front of the other every day.  He looks so happy.  You have done such a good job, in spite of the tragedy that surrounds you, of making sure he is enveloped in love and attention.  It can't be easy at times, when you just need a moment to yourself, but most of the time, I can see how Austin can be the sunshine on a dreary day.  He is truly a treasure.

I have been reading your Facebook, the dead zone pages here and there, and of course, re-reading Clinton's pages here.  I am astounded by the amount of work you have done with the little information you have been given.  Not only have you had to drag information out of people, you cannot be sure what you are being told is true.  Someone is not telling the truth or at the very least, is hiding something.  It could be because of what happened to Clinton, or because they want to cover their own butt for an entirely different reason.  I admire all you have done to keep your son's story alive all of this time.  You are a true warrior, hero, and an inspiration for anyone who has lost a child or for anyone who needs to see what can be accomplished if you keep knocking on the door and will not stop until that door is opened and then continue until you get what you seek.

How could the PI see someone taking down signs and not have a clue who it is?  Doesn't he have a camera?  How frustrating!  Can you put some more up in the same spot, and see what happens?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:23:29 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: April 27, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »

If Clinton was on pain medication, that is all he might have needed to think the cops were after him, add beer and that would have made it worse, he did not even have to take anything illegal.  In any case, I cannot see him "running" anywhere.

Kermit, I am not sure why it is thought that Clinton is alive, or at the very least, has his phone at 10:05 when it supposedly goes dead. Isn't Jeff the only one that talked to him?  Am I correct in saying you are not confident in what Jeff is saying otherwise about this night?

Carolyn, as always, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Austin and all who love you and Clinton.  Austin is growing up so nicely.  He is the image of his father.  If it were possible for them to be in a room at the same time and they were the same age, they would easily look like twins.  I am glad you have Austin, a living and breathing reason to put one foot in front of the other every day.  He looks so happy.  You have done such a good job, in spite of the tragedy that surrounds you, of making sure he is enveloped in love and attention.  It can't be easy at times, when you just need a moment to yourself, but most of the time, I can see how Austin can be the sunshine on a dreary day.  He is truly a treasure.

I have been reading your Facebook, the dead zone pages here and there, and of course, re-reading Clinton's pages here.  I am astounded by the amount of work you have done with the little information you have been given.  Not only have you had to drag information out of people, you cannot be sure what you are being told is true.  Someone is not telling the truth or at the very least, is hiding something.  It could be because of what happened to Clinton, or because they want to cover their own butt for an entirely different reason.  I admire all you have done to keep your son's story alive all of this time.  You are a true warrior, hero, and an inspiration for anyone who has lost a child or for anyone who needs to see what can be accomplished if you keep knocking on the door and will not stop until that door is opened and then continue until you get what you seek.

How could the PI see someone taking down signs and not have a clue who it is?  Doesn't he have a camera?  How frustrating!  Can you put some more up in the same spot, and see what happens?

A true inspiration!

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: April 27, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »

It could be.  I am not sure.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: April 27, 2015, 02:06:53 PM »

Thank you for your kind words Bearlyhere.  Nothing about any of this makes sense.  The only thing I am certain of is that my son did not simply disappear into thin air!  I do not believe he walked away that night.  I believe he either overdosed and they disposed of his body, or he was killed and disposed of for the money he had on him.  Quite honestly my son had not stayed out of trouble of some kind for more than a year.  There is no way he has been able to walk away and stay out of trouble for nearly 9 years.  Something happened that night.  Maybe he was doing something he should not have been.  That disappoints me but it does not change that fact that he did not deserve to be treated like a piece of trash and simply be thrown out.  I won't give up asking questions and raising awareness.  I will be in Louisiana in May.  I intend to put posters up again and try and talk to LE and media.  I will try to go to Doyline and see what happens.  The PI that say the posters taken down resigned a few days later and has not returned any calls or emails. 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: April 27, 2015, 02:07:33 PM »

Thank you Sister!  I appreciate your kind words!

A true inspiration!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: April 28, 2015, 04:33:52 PM »

quote author=Bearlyhere link=topic=1318.msg1600233#msg1600233 date=1429967918]

Kermit, I am not sure why it is thought that Clinton is alive, or at the very least, has his phone at 10:05 when it supposedly goes dead. Isn't Jeff the only one that talked to him?  Am I correct in saying you are not confident in what Jeff is saying otherwise about this night? [/quote]

Hi Bearlyhere,
Carolyn, posted that information here in this thread.
http://cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.1500

I believe Jeff also stated that he called Clinton at 10:05 pm in the television airing of "Into the Bayou". I watched it on amazon. It will cost ya a buck I think.

I think that Carolyn also stated that it was Law enforcement who said the phone call came in, at that time, but they did not give her records of it.
According to Carolyn, LE stated that the party-goers said that Clinton was seen running
in one direction and some said they saw Clinton running in another direction. That Clinton was
outside smoking a cigarette around 9

His dad says he called Clinton at 10:05 pm.
Police say that Clinton left the party around 9

You are correct in my personal perception of Jeff is that I do not trust him.

Bottom line, there has to be a reason that the LE did not pull cell phone records.
In these kind of towns, sometimes there is someone who is able to pull strings or has
a buddy on law enforcement that is willing to do a favor or be bought off. I have no
idea if this is true in this case, but this case has the Aruba smell factor in my personal
opinion.
Do not pull cell phone records
Do not search vehicles
Do not bring in search dogs for a month
Do not put out any kind of radio message to truckers (especially Jeff & Debbie who are  truckers)
Jeff and his wife, Debbie are interested in Clinton's money, willing to pick him up and take him to cash it, but Jeff does not go over to Larry's house immediately after the alleged 10:05 pm phone call where allegedly Clinton states to Jeff "the police are after me"

Party-goers are all known drug dealers/addicts. No arrests are made or search warrant issued of the house and property immediately when Jeff calls to report Clinton missing.

Law enforcement do not collect medical records on Clinton. (not sure about this part), which would tell us if Clinton had been issued a prescription for pain medication.

I'm just running through the different alleged facts and see what holds water.

I just don't see a kid who just turned 21, with injuries that he had, being able to run unless
he has a)pain meds b) used meth c) had someone take him in their vehicle to another location.
There is just no way that with the information that I have been given that I think Clinton
RAN off down Ward Lane if he thinks the cops are after him. There is no place to go except
off the road into those really, thick brush. And if he did, he would be able to come out when
he thought the cops were gone. Since no cops ever showed up, then it is likely that that story
is bogus and meant only to throw any one off the trail.

10:05 pm phone call? Who knows. First we take the story and run with it and presume
it's true. Law enforcement said it, so lets take it as true and figure out where could Clinton
be, location wise, within the time frame if being seen outside smoking a cigarette around 8 or 9 pm. Presume he was alive at 10:05 pm.

I believe that it is more likely that Clinton left that party with someone else.
And then something happened. Now, if he was incapacitated due to drugs or something
then it would explain that he was a target.

The other reality is, Clinton never left that house. He died by some unknown reason, until we find his body and where it is disposed of we won't know. The perpetrators have removed any evidence and miss lead the case in order to get away with murder.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: May 03, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »

bump
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: May 05, 2015, 05:45:19 PM »

quote author=Bearlyhere link=topic=1318.msg1600233#msg1600233 date=1429967918]
If Clinton was on pain medication, that is all he might have needed to think the cops were after him, add beer and that would have made it worse, he did not even have to take anything illegal.  In any case, I cannot see him "running" anywhere. I agree!

I agree with this.  LE said they know Jeff called Clinton but because the duration of the call is no longer than any of the other hundreds of calls that went to voicemail, they only have Jeff's word to go on. They can't confirm or deny that he spoke to Clinton at 10:05 only that there was a call to Clinton from Jeff at 10:05.

Hi Bearlyhere,
Carolyn, posted that information here in this thread.
http://cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.1500

I believe Jeff also stated that he called Clinton at 10:05 pm in the television airing of "Into the Bayou". I watched it on amazon. It will cost ya a buck I think.

I think that Carolyn also stated that it was Law enforcement who said the phone call came in, at that time, but they did not give her records of it.
According to Carolyn, LE stated that the party-goers said that Clinton was seen running
in one direction and some said they saw Clinton running in another direction. That Clinton was
outside smoking a cigarette around 9

His dad says he called Clinton at 10:05 pm.
Police say that Clinton left the party around 9

You are correct in my personal perception of Jeff is that I do not trust him.

Bottom line, there has to be a reason that the LE did not pull cell phone records.
In these kind of towns, sometimes there is someone who is able to pull strings or has
a buddy on law enforcement that is willing to do a favor or be bought off. I have no
idea if this is true in this case, but this case has the Aruba smell factor in my personal
opinion.
Do not pull cell phone records They did pull phone records, they did not pull tower records
Do not search vehicles True
Do not bring in search dogs for a month True

Do not put out any kind of radio message to truckers (especially Jeff & Debbie who are  truckers) True

Jeff and his wife, Debbie are interested in Clinton's money, willing to pick him up and take him to cash it, but Jeff does not go over to Larry's house immediately after the alleged 10:05 pm phone call where allegedly Clinton states to Jeff "the police are after me" True

Party-goers are all known drug dealers/addicts. No arrests are made or search warrant issued of the house and property immediately when Jeff calls to report Clinton missing. True, but there were arrests related to manufacturing and distribution of drugs related to that night and additional arrests after.

Law enforcement do not collect medical records on Clinton. (not sure about this part), which would tell us if Clinton had been issued a prescription for pain medication. I think it was LE that told me about Clinton heart condition and I believe they did eventually get some medical records but I have not seen them.

I'm just running through the different alleged facts and see what holds water.

I just don't see a kid who just turned 21, with injuries that he had, being able to run unless
he has a)pain meds b) used meth c) had someone take him in their vehicle to another location.
There is just no way that with the information that I have been given that I think Clinton
RAN off down Ward Lane if he thinks the cops are after him. There is no place to go except
off the road into those really, thick brush. And if he did, he would be able to come out when
he thought the cops were gone. Since no cops ever showed up, then it is likely that that story
is bogus and meant only to throw any one off the trail.

10:05 pm phone call? Who knows. First we take the story and run with it and presume
it's true. Law enforcement said it, so lets take it as true and figure out where could Clinton
be, location wise, within the time frame if being seen outside smoking a cigarette around 8 or 9 pm. Presume he was alive at 10:05 pm.

I believe that it is more likely that Clinton left that party with someone else.
And then something happened. Now, if he was incapacitated due to drugs or something
then it would explain that he was a target. I think this is the most likely scenario

The other reality is, Clinton never left that house. He died by some unknown reason, until we find his body and where it is disposed of we won't know. The perpetrators have removed any evidence and miss lead the case in order to get away with murder.This is possible as there is a law in LA that if someone dies of an overdose the person providing the drugs can be charged with their murder.

[/quote]

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: May 08, 2015, 05:12:15 AM »

I need to clarify my question.  Am I right in assuming that Jeff is the only one saying that he talked to Clinton on the phone at 10:05 PM?  Here is the reason for my question.  I believe it is felt by some that Jeff does not pass the smell factor.  Could Jeff have answered Clinton's phone himself (or have had someone else answer it, but not Clinton) at 10:05 because that is the time he has an alibi for? 

Could someone that had been at the party have answered Clinton's phone because they had the phone and maybe Clinton, at 10:05 and then Jeff mistook someone pretending to be Clinton afraid he was being chased by the cops, therefore, not using a regular voice on the phone?  After all, Clinton had not been there that long.

Could someone have been with Clinton and had him answer the phone at 10:05?

As always, thoughts and prayers are with you Carolyn.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: May 08, 2015, 05:41:37 PM »

I need to clarify my question.  Am I right in assuming that Jeff is the only one saying that he talked to Clinton on the phone at 10:05 PM? 
No. LE said it to Carolyn.

Here is the reason for my question.  I believe it is felt by some that Jeff does not pass the smell factor.  Could Jeff have answered Clinton's phone himself (or have had someone else answer it, but not Clinton) at 10:05 because that is the time he has an alibi for? 
Yep. AND the police never searched his vehicles.

Could someone that had been at the party have answered Clinton's phone because they had the phone and maybe Clinton, at 10:05 and then Jeff mistook someone pretending to be Clinton afraid he was being chased by the cops, therefore, not using a regular voice on the phone?  After all, Clinton had not been there that long.

Personally, I think that is a long shot. I don't see any reason for any of the party-goers to answer Clintons phone.

[color-red] unknown. All we know is that LE thinks Clinton left the party and then the
10:05 comes in. [/color=red]

an angelic monkey

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: May 26, 2015, 03:19:20 PM »

I need to clarify my question.  Am I right in assuming that Jeff is the only one saying that he talked to Clinton on the phone at 10:05 PM?  Here is the reason for my question.  I believe it is felt by some that Jeff does not pass the smell factor.  Could Jeff have answered Clinton's phone himself (or have had someone else answer it, but not Clinton) at 10:05 because that is the time he has an alibi for? 

an angelic monkey

As far as I know, Jeff is the only one to have said Clinton answered the phone at 10:05.  There is no other way to verify this.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: May 26, 2015, 03:21:34 PM »

Hey everyone - I apologize I have been down south. We got a lot of media coverage.  TV, Radio, and Print.  I met with LE and there are leads coming in.  I found out why I have not heard from Jeff.  He is sitting in jail and has been for the last four months.  Pray for answers and for people to come forward!  We also got a lot of posters up!

http://bossierpress.com/what-happened-to-clint-nelson/
http://www.ksla.com/story/29099479/what-happened-to-clinton-nelson-8-years-later-family-still-searching
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:31:59 PM by carolyn » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: May 27, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »

Hey everyone - I apologize I have been down south. We got a lot of media coverage.  TV, Radio, and Print.  I met with LE and there are leads coming in.  I found out why I have not heard from Jeff.  He is sitting in jail and has been for the last four months.  Pray for answers and for people to come forward!  We also got a lot of posters up!

http://www.ksla.com/story/29099479/what-happened-to-clinton-nelson-8-years-later-family-still-searching

Bless your heart Carolyn. Great job! I swear you are my hero.
Now, lets all pray something comes up to bring Clinton home where he belongs.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: May 28, 2015, 06:11:20 PM »

I don't deserve hero status!  I am just a mom trying to find her son!  Thank you for saying it!  There are a number of leads coming in!  I don't know if they are credible yet.  I have had 2 contacts as a result of the media.  I don't know how many have contacted LE.  I know there are some new names that I have not heard, and a lot of old names coming up!  One claims to have a location!  We will see what LE finds out!  I am hopeful but I also know LE has a theory about what and who is responsible. I found out a few things I did not know, when I was down there meeting with them.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: May 29, 2015, 09:47:23 PM »

I don't deserve hero status!  I am just a mom trying to find her son!  Thank you for saying it!  There are a number of leads coming in!  I don't know if they are credible yet.  I have had 2 contacts as a result of the media.  I don't know how many have contacted LE.  I know there are some new names that I have not heard, and a lot of old names coming up!  One claims to have a location!  We will see what LE finds out!  I am hopeful but I also know LE has a theory about what and who is responsible. I found out a few things I did not know, when I was down there meeting with them.

Hoping and praying you will get the answers you need, Carolyn.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: June 01, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: June 01, 2015, 06:04:41 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee

That is great news, anything can lead to something and at this point this is what you need.
Sometimes just a bit of information will give the police what they may need. Just hang in there, as you have. You are so humble, just incredible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.