March 28, 2024, 08:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 921030 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: March 30, 2017, 02:56:49 PM »

In one day I received a facebook post from Norway saying that Disappeared had aired Clinton's show there today.  I also received a message from Louisiana from a girl that believes Clinton's remains in a certain area.  I sent the info the law enforcement but we have had similar info before, not sure if it will lead to anything. 

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1761 on: April 02, 2017, 02:58:36 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: April 20, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »

In one day I received a facebook post from Norway saying that Disappeared had aired Clinton's show there today.  I also received a message from Louisiana from a girl that believes Clinton's remains in a certain area.  I sent the info the law enforcement but we have had similar info before, not sure if it will lead to anything. 

Carolyn, thank you for letting us know about this.  It must be incredibly difficult with all the starts and stops, dead ends and leads over time.   Yet, you stay the course for your son.  This may be the tip that's needed to bring Clinton home.  Bless you and your family.  I hope you get the answers you need. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: April 20, 2017, 01:29:38 PM »

Thank you Muffy!  We are not giving up!  Very Happy

Carolyn, thank you for letting us know about this.  It must be incredibly difficult with all the starts and stops, dead ends and leads over time.   Yet, you stay the course for your son.  This may be the tip that's needed to bring Clinton home.  Bless you and your family.  I hope you get the answers you need. 

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: July 26, 2017, 02:45:34 PM »

http://www.ksla.com/story/35970414/deputies-searching-red-river-parish-for-missing-person

Deputies searching Red River Parish for missing person
Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 8:45 pm EDT
RED RIVER PARISH, LA (KSLA) -
Acting on a tip, deputies from two parishes are searching part of Red River Parish for a missing person.

The search is underway in an area southeast of Coushatta, authorities said.

2 VIDEO'S!!!!!

Bossier sheriff's deputies are assisting their Red River Parish counterparts in the search.

That is because it could be one of three people missing from Bossier Parish if the tip is accurate, a Bossier Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

The Bossier Sheriff's Office website lists these three people as missing:

Clinton Devon Nelson, since Sept. 1, 2006,
Gregory A. Vice Jr., since March 21, 2000, and,
Arrilla Naomi Webb-Vaul, since March 17, 1979.
The search will continue into the night then, if need be, resume around daylight Wednesday, Bossier sheriff's Lt. Bill Davis said.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: July 28, 2017, 11:08:40 PM »

UPDATE: Carolyn said they brought in dog's that hit on this particular area after a tip came in. The dog's detected human remains. Excavator's were brought in to dig, but no remains were found. They did find some fabrics. I hope she comes in to tell you the rest of the story about this particular place...I don't think it's my place to say what she told me happened to Clinton...however, the search continues until the tip can be proven.   

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: August 01, 2017, 11:31:26 AM »

UPDATE: Carolyn said they brought in dog's that hit on this particular area after a tip came in. The dog's detected human remains. Excavator's were brought in to dig, but no remains were found. They did find some fabrics. I hope she comes in to tell you the rest of the story about this particular place...I don't think it's my place to say what she told me happened to Clinton...however, the search continues until the tip can be proven.   

Thank you Nut44x4 - I appreciate you keeping everyone up to date.  There are a number of leads being followed.  We have reinstated the $20,000 reward for the location of Clinton's remains and the arrest/conviction of the person(s) responsible.  People are talking.  Law enforcement is staying busy. It sounds like Dateline will be doing a story and we have gotten a lot of social media coverage.  I ask anyone and everyone to share Clinton's poster.  You can find the posts on Facebook.  Thank you Monkey's!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1767 on: August 01, 2017, 05:00:00 PM »

Thank you Nut44x4 - I appreciate you keeping everyone up to date.  There are a number of leads being followed.  We have reinstated the $20,000 reward for the location of Clinton's remains and the arrest/conviction of the person(s) responsible.  People are talking.  Law enforcement is staying busy. It sounds like Dateline will be doing a story and we have gotten a lot of social media coverage.  I ask anyone and everyone to share Clinton's poster.  You can find the posts on Facebook.  Thank you Monkey's!

Great news, Carolyn!  Praying one of the leads being followed will finally bring you the peace you need.  (((HUGS)))

Thank you too, Nut44x4 for keeping us posted!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: August 04, 2017, 04:05:49 PM »

It sounds like we will be getting some press coverage.  The Bossier Press will be doing a story on Clinton on August 9 - his 32nd birthday.  On September 1, Dateline will be doing a story.  That is the 11 year anniversary of Clinton's disappearance.  There have been a lot of leads coming in.  The search last week, definitely got people talking again.  I know that the Bossier Sherriff's office is going to be working on some other local media between Clinton's birthday and the anniversary!  Keep praying! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: August 04, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »

It sounds like we will be getting some press coverage.  The Bossier Press will be doing a story on Clinton on August 9 - his 32nd birthday.  On September 1, Dateline will be doing a story.  That is the 11 year anniversary of Clinton's disappearance.  There have been a lot of leads coming in.  The search last week, definitely got people talking again.  I know that the Bossier Sherriff's office is going to be working on some other local media between Clinton's birthday and the anniversary!  Keep praying! 

Great news, Carolyn!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: August 05, 2017, 07:47:19 AM »

Great news, Carolyn!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: August 10, 2017, 04:03:15 PM »

Great news, Carolyn!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: August 23, 2017, 12:08:37 PM »

As per Carolyn: "8/23/2017 - This is notification that all reward money offered by the family of Clinton Nelson has been withdrawn. The only exception will be if law enforcement indicates that they were working with someone prior to our withdrawl." Nothing has changed. We are still seeking answers. But we are coming up on 11 years and the reward money does not seem to make a difference in bringing forward answers. My son has a child and that money would be better served going into his college fund and helping to meet his needs. I am praying law enforcment will find Clinton and the people responsible.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:32:39 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: September 03, 2017, 09:52:57 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold-case-spotlight/despite-no-leads-clinton-nelson-s-mother-will-never-give-n798131

Despite No Leads, Clinton Nelson’s Mother Will “Never Give Up”
by JACKIE MONTALVO
COLD CASE SPOTLIGHT
SEP 3 2017, 6:11 PM ET

It’s been 11 years since Carolyn Johnson first received a call telling her that her son, Clinton Nelson, was missing. But Carolyn’s desire to find out the truth about her son’s disappearance has only grown stronger in the years since.

On September 1, 2006, the soon-to-be-father went missing from Princeton, Louisiana after attending a party over Labor Day weekend.

Carolyn told Dateline she was notified two days after he initially went missing. “Clinton’s father called me and asked if I had heard from Clinton. I told him ‘No, what’s wrong?’ Because at that point I knew something had happened,” Carolyn said.

Clinton was born and raised in Spearfish, South Dakota, but had moved down to Bossier Parish, Louisiana in April to get to know his biological father, Jeff, and to take up a new job on an oil rig.

There, he started working as a roughneck, a nickname for anyone whose occupation requires hard manual labor, on an oil rig. Carolyn said his bosses considered him one of the hardest workers they’d ever seen.

“He was so proud of himself,” Carolyn told Dateline, about Clinton’s growing success on the rig. He was one of the few who had not given up on the tough work, and his mother said it was paying off financially.

Clinton was last seen at a friend’s Labor Day party in Princeton. Then the facts start to get fuzzy. Little is known about what happened after 8:30 p.m. that night, but authorities confirmed that the last contact with Clinton was a phone call from his father, Jeff. Carolyn told Dateline that during the call, Jeff claimed his son whispered that he thought the police were following him. Then the phone went dead.

Lieutenant Bill Davis of the Bossier Sheriff’s Office says that since then, many rumors have gone around, “as tends to happen during missing person cases.” However, the detectives on the case have followed every lead no matter how farfetched. “We’ve done a lot of the local investigating – almost exhausted everything,” Lt. Davis said.

Sgt. Chad Madden, the current detective on the case told Dateline, “I’ve personally interviewed over 100 people, but we’ve never been able to connect the dots.” The Bossier Sheriff’s Office says the next step is turning to a bigger audience and trying to reach someone out there who might know something.

However, Carolyn told Dateline, “valuable time was lost” when thinking back to the first weeks of Clinton’s disappearance. Following his lack of contact with friends and family, Carolyn told his father, Jeff, to call the police and report him missing. Carolyn feels their concerns were met with some skepticism, and that the police waited to act on their report until Clinton didn’t show up to work after the long holiday weekend.

The Bossier Sheriff’s Office confirmed that it wasn’t until five days later that authorities began their search around Princeton, Louisiana.

“For those first weeks it was horrible,” Carolyn said, “Every time the phone would ring, I’d say, ‘Oh, God. Please let it be Clinton.’ [But] it never was.”

Authorities and Carolyn feel certain that there are people in Louisiana who know more details about that night. “Somebody out there knows what happened, it’s just a matter of finding the right someone,” Lt. Bill Davis said.

Among the rumors of what could have happened, some have speculated that Clinton was beaten up and robbed. Apparently, Clinton had been boasting to friends and acquaintances in Princeton about his new well-paying job, including the $2,300 he had on him that night, and a check he had waiting for him back at home.

“I always joked he had no fear gene,” Carolyn said. And that lack of fear, and his small-town upbringing, are just a few things his mother thinks about potentially playing a role in what happened that night.

“I didn’t raise him to question others. He wouldn’t know to be wary of people,” Carolyn said.

Authorities confirmed that drugs were present at the party, so another possible scenario is that Clinton slipped back into a troubled past. Carolyn said Clinton had previously struggled with drugs, and it has been rumored he could have overdosed at the party. In Louisiana, providing drugs that lead to an overdose can result in a murder charge. Carolyn said this would give good reason as to why no one wants to talk about this case, if the rumor is true.

The police have not been able to rule out all of the rumors. As Sgt. Chad Madden told Dateline, “everything is still on the table.”

What happened to Clinton that night remains a mystery over a decade later, but his family is not giving up its fight. Clinton’s son Austin was born just after his disappearance. “In many ways, Austin is the spitting image of his father,” Carolyn said.

Since then, Carolyn has adopted Austin and said, “He’s what helped me keep going, to keep pushing.” She said that he often asks about the father he never met, and why he has never come home.

Carolyn told Dateline, “I just hope this lets people, especially in Louisiana, know that we have not given up. I will never give up looking for my son.”

Clinton is 6’1” tall, weighing 160 lbs. with blonde hair and blues eyes. He may be wearing glasses. He would be 32 years old today. Anyone with information regarding Clinton’s case is urged to contact the Bossier Sheriff’s Office at (318) 965-2203.

Carolyn Johnson

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: September 19, 2017, 11:04:36 AM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold-case-spotlight/despite-no-leads-clinton-nelson-s-mother-will-never-give-n798131

Despite No Leads, Clinton Nelson’s Mother Will “Never Give Up”
by JACKIE MONTALVO
COLD CASE SPOTLIGHT
SEP 3 2017, 6:11 PM ET

It’s been 11 years since Carolyn Johnson first received a call telling her that her son, Clinton Nelson, was missing. But Carolyn’s desire to find out the truth about her son’s disappearance has only grown stronger in the years since.

On September 1, 2006, the soon-to-be-father went missing from Princeton, Louisiana after attending a party over Labor Day weekend.

Carolyn told Dateline she was notified two days after he initially went missing. “Clinton’s father called me and asked if I had heard from Clinton. I told him ‘No, what’s wrong?’ Because at that point I knew something had happened,” Carolyn said.

Clinton was born and raised in Spearfish, South Dakota, but had moved down to Bossier Parish, Louisiana in April to get to know his biological father, Jeff, and to take up a new job on an oil rig.

There, he started working as a roughneck, a nickname for anyone whose occupation requires hard manual labor, on an oil rig. Carolyn said his bosses considered him one of the hardest workers they’d ever seen.

“He was so proud of himself,” Carolyn told Dateline, about Clinton’s growing success on the rig. He was one of the few who had not given up on the tough work, and his mother said it was paying off financially.

Clinton was last seen at a friend’s Labor Day party in Princeton. Then the facts start to get fuzzy. Little is known about what happened after 8:30 p.m. that night, but authorities confirmed that the last contact with Clinton was a phone call from his father, Jeff. Carolyn told Dateline that during the call, Jeff claimed his son whispered that he thought the police were following him. Then the phone went dead.

Lieutenant Bill Davis of the Bossier Sheriff’s Office says that since then, many rumors have gone around, “as tends to happen during missing person cases.” However, the detectives on the case have followed every lead no matter how farfetched. “We’ve done a lot of the local investigating – almost exhausted everything,” Lt. Davis said.

Sgt. Chad Madden, the current detective on the case told Dateline, “I’ve personally interviewed over 100 people, but we’ve never been able to connect the dots.” The Bossier Sheriff’s Office says the next step is turning to a bigger audience and trying to reach someone out there who might know something.

However, Carolyn told Dateline, “valuable time was lost” when thinking back to the first weeks of Clinton’s disappearance. Following his lack of contact with friends and family, Carolyn told his father, Jeff, to call the police and report him missing. Carolyn feels their concerns were met with some skepticism, and that the police waited to act on their report until Clinton didn’t show up to work after the long holiday weekend.

The Bossier Sheriff’s Office confirmed that it wasn’t until five days later that authorities began their search around Princeton, Louisiana.

“For those first weeks it was horrible,” Carolyn said, “Every time the phone would ring, I’d say, ‘Oh, God. Please let it be Clinton.’ [But] it never was.”

Authorities and Carolyn feel certain that there are people in Louisiana who know more details about that night. “Somebody out there knows what happened, it’s just a matter of finding the right someone,” Lt. Bill Davis said.

Among the rumors of what could have happened, some have speculated that Clinton was beaten up and robbed. Apparently, Clinton had been boasting to friends and acquaintances in Princeton about his new well-paying job, including the $2,300 he had on him that night, and a check he had waiting for him back at home.

“I always joked he had no fear gene,” Carolyn said. And that lack of fear, and his small-town upbringing, are just a few things his mother thinks about potentially playing a role in what happened that night.

“I didn’t raise him to question others. He wouldn’t know to be wary of people,” Carolyn said.

Authorities confirmed that drugs were present at the party, so another possible scenario is that Clinton slipped back into a troubled past. Carolyn said Clinton had previously struggled with drugs, and it has been rumored he could have overdosed at the party. In Louisiana, providing drugs that lead to an overdose can result in a murder charge. Carolyn said this would give good reason as to why no one wants to talk about this case, if the rumor is true.

The police have not been able to rule out all of the rumors. As Sgt. Chad Madden told Dateline, “everything is still on the table.”

What happened to Clinton that night remains a mystery over a decade later, but his family is not giving up its fight. Clinton’s son Austin was born just after his disappearance. “In many ways, Austin is the spitting image of his father,” Carolyn said.

Since then, Carolyn has adopted Austin and said, “He’s what helped me keep going, to keep pushing.” She said that he often asks about the father he never met, and why he has never come home.

Carolyn told Dateline, “I just hope this lets people, especially in Louisiana, know that we have not given up. I will never give up looking for my son.”

Clinton is 6’1” tall, weighing 160 lbs. with blonde hair and blues eyes. He may be wearing glasses. He would be 32 years old today. Anyone with information regarding Clinton’s case is urged to contact the Bossier Sheriff’s Office at (318) 965-2203.

Carolyn Johnson

Thank you for posting.  Please note, there is one error that was corrected.  This says I have adopted Austin.  I have not.  I have custody and guardianship. I asked Dateline to correct the error.

I appreciate all of you monkeys for helping to keep Clinton's story alive and out in the public.  This is definitely the most difficult thing any family can go through.  Still praying we have answers someday.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 24, 2017, 08:59:07 PM »

I'm hoping and praying you will get the answers you need, Carolyn.   an angelic monkey

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: March 23, 2018, 03:34:50 PM »

Carolyn, I don't know if this article will be able to help you in any way but I will put it out there for you to view.  This internet group was able to help this one family with their missing son and I thought you might find them useful in Clinton's case:

http://www.lifedaily.com/story/internet-aids-in-mystery-disappearance/source/fb1/#utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&utm_term-dan&utm_campaign=03/22-US-FB12-GratefulTeen-NA-4N-T-A-S1

"Dedicated Facebook Group Helps Solve Grateful Dead Fan’s Disappearance After 20 Years"
Like us on Facebook"

I know it is one of those pesky Facebook ads but you never know.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: June 30, 2018, 07:14:28 AM »

Thinking of you, Carolyn.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: September 23, 2018, 12:46:04 PM »

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2018/09/20/louisiana-12-year-haughton-missing-person-case-cash-award-100-k/1289989002/

Cash award for tips leading to Haughton man missing for 12 years
Sarah Crawford, Shreveport Times Published 6:00 a.m. CT Sept. 20, 2018

It was Sept. 1, 2006, and from 1,300 miles away, Carolyn Johnson could sense something was wrong with her son. Only six months earlier, Clinton Devon Nelson, 21, had moved from his childhood home of Spearfish, South Dakota, where Johnson still lived, to get to know his father in Haughton and work in the oilfield industry.

“I almost called him, but I didn’t, I talked myself out of it,” Johnson said of that night. “I knew that he had just turned 21 and he was an adult, and I had to let him grow up. I figured if he needed me, he would call me.”

Two days later, she found out that her intuition had been correct. Her son had been missing since that Friday night, when he was last seen attending a party at a home in Princeton.

Since that day, there have been countless searches, tips, rumors and investigations. But 12 years later, Nelson has still not been found.

MORE: Search for answers in disappearance continues 10 years later << available as a link on the link above

“It’s been incredibly hard,” Johnson said. “They say losing a child is the worst thing a person can ever go through in their lifetime. But in the case of a missing person, you’re going through that loss of a child over and over and over again.”

READ more to review details.

Unconnected dots

Bossier Sheriff’s Office Lt. Justin Banet has been assigned as a detective on the Nelson case for a little over a month. When he first took over, parsing through the material collected by previous detectives was a large task, he said.

“There’s so much information — it’s 12 years old,” he said. “Coming into it, I knew the basics of everything, but was just making sure I absorbed everything and got caught up as to where we’re at right now.”

Hundreds of people have been interviewed over the years, Banet said, and detectives will go back and re-interview possible witnesses any time new information pops up.

“There’s multiple possibilities, multiple stories, multiple rumors over the years,” he said. “We follow up on every tip we get, no matter what it is.”

It was a tip that led sheriff's office detectives to join with deputies from the Red River Parish Sheriff’s Office in search of potential human remains in July 2017, about 11 miles south of Coushatta. The search was intensive, but ultimately no remains were found.

It was just one of many fruitless searches over the past 12 years, Madden said.

“Every tip, lead, information that we’ve gotten in the last 12 years, we have run down to the fullest,” he said. “We’ve searched numerous places, we’ve dove ponds, we’ve drained ponds, we have done land searches, we have had cadaver dogs out, we’ve sifted through dirt looking for bone fragments of any kind. Thousands of man hours have been put into it.”

The Nelson case was even featured on the Investigation Discovery show “Disappeared” in 2012, which led to tips coming in from all over the country.

“There was a lot of, ‘I know somebody who looks like him,’” Madden said. “I would have to reach out to other agencies in different states and get them to track them down and just verify that it wasn’t him.”

New tips have come in each time the case is publicized in some way, whether in the media or elsewhere, Madden said. But so far, answers are still few.

“We’ve never been able to connect any dots to say, ‘This is what we know happened for sure,’” he said.

A new reward

The most recent development in the case is a new reward being offered by a private donor for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for Nelson's disappearance, Johnson said.

The reward offer — $100,000 — will expire Dec. 31.

“We just want your information,” Madden said. “We’ll do all the leg work and investigate everything.

“I truly believe somebody out there knows exactly what happened to him,” Madden said. “I just hope for the family’s sake, and for us, that one person comes forward and tells us.”

Nelson had blonde hair and blue eyes, was 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighed about 160 pounds when he disappeared. He was last seen wearing a T-shirt, blue jeans and a new pair of white tennis shoes.

He also wore distinctive round eyeglasses with silver wire rims. He would now be 33 years old.

Anyone with information about the case should call the Bossier Sheriff’s Office at (318) 965-2203 or Bossier Crimestoppers at (318) 424-4100.

“I will never give up looking for my son — I will never give up looking for answers,” Johnson said. “I firmly believe there are people that know not only what happened, but where he is. Until my last breath, I will not stop until I find him, or I will die trying.”

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 24, 2018, 01:49:54 PM »

I'm hoping and praying you will get the answers you need, Carolyn.   an angelic monkey

Thank you Muffy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.