March 28, 2024, 11:34:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 921040 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 09, 2007, 04:16:40 PM »

Let's Bring Them Home is offering a $75,000 reward for the recovery of Clinton Nelson and the arrest and conviction of those responsible for his disappearance
The group is also offering a separate $5,000 reward for any new information that leads to the recovery of Clinton Nelson or any of his personal belongings known to have been his person on September 1, 2006.

If you have information regarding Clinton Devon Nelson, please call 1-866-479-5284 or visit www.letsbringthemhome.org.

Clinton Nelson, age 21, was last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006, at approx 8:30pm, leaving a friend’s house in the vicinity of Ward Lane and Hwy 80 in Princeton, LA. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, black knit cap, and white tennis shoes. The family is offering a $12,500 reward for information leading to Clinton’s whereabouts and information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible.

Person of Interest Larry Gillespie

Larry has told varying stories about when and how Clinton left his house.  He is considered to be theprimary suspect. He has refused a lie detector and my understanding is that he got a lawyer almost immediately after he was arrested on drug charges related to the night Clinton disappeared.

11/03/220 - There's an update on the story of a missing man out of Bossier Parish. The family of 21-year old Clinton Nelson is offering a $12,500reward for information on where he is or who is responsible for his disappearance. Nelson was last seen September first leaving a home in the 800 block of Ward Lane near Haughton. KTBS 3 News has also learned that members of the Texas Equusearch team will be in Bossier Parish to help look for Nelson. The mounted search and recovery team needs local volunteers to help with the search.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missingpersonsbulletins.htm

http://tinyurl.com/28uorr
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?s=clinton+nelson
The Dana Pretzer Show(Scared Monkeys Radio) - Thursday, June 28th, 2007 -  Carolyn Johnson - Mother of missing person Clinton Nelson

If you believe you have any information regarding this case that will be helpful in this investigation please contact:
Bossier Sheriff's Office at (318) 965-2203

Classification:  Endangered Missing Adult  
Princeton, Louisiana Age 21
Clinton has a medical condition
READ MORE:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200604881S
Name:      Clinton Devon Nelson
Classification:      Endangered Missing Adult
Alias / Nickname:      Clint, Clinton Nelson-Johnson
Date of Birth:      1985-08-09
Date Missing:      2006-09-01
From City/State:      Princeton, LA
Missing From (Country):      USA
Age at Time of Disappearance:      21
Race:      White
Height:      73 inches
Weight:      160 pounds
Hair Color:      Blonde
Eye Color:      Blue
Complexion:      Light
Glasses/Contacts Description:      Glasses with round silver wire frames.
Identifying Characteristics:      Faint scars from dog bite over right eyebrow onto eye lid, corner of right eye, right temple, and lower jaw line, scar from recent stitches on left collarbone, recently fractured three left ribs and right arm, facial hair on chin and lip, previously fractured legs.
Clothing:      Black "ECKO" brand T-shirt, blue jeans, black knit cap, new white "DC" athletic shoes with red trim, new black leather belt, white anklet socks with gray bottoms.
Circumstances of Disappearance:      Unknown. Clinton was last seen at approximately 8:30pm leaving a friend's residence in the vicinity of Ward Ln. and Hwy 80 in Princeton, LA. Clinton has a medical condition.
Investigative Agency:      Bossier Sheriff's Office
Phone:      (318) 965-2203
Investigative Case #:      06-4835
NCIC #:      M-806033540
Clinton's Mom has joined BFN. I told her I would get CLinton's name in here too.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 05:27:07 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 05:31:17 PM »

Nut, I saw you request regarding a colored flag.  This looks like a new post to me and I don't know why it isn't coming up as a pink flag.  I am responding to your post here to see if it becomes highlighted.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Nut, I saw you request regarding a colored flag.  This looks like a new post to me and I don't know why it isn't coming up as a pink flag.  I am responding to your post here to see if it becomes highlighted.

THANKS!! IT WORKED!!  Laughing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »

Missing adults...good site
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmalistview.php?wstr=Adult&alpha=A

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT GRETA will be running this story TONIGHT!!!! His Mom is a member at BFN.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 06:20:53 PM »

Nut44X4,

Clinton's name was familiar and when you mentioned that his mom was on Dana's show, I knew that's where I heard the story.  I found the notice on the FP...it wasn't very long ago:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?s=clinton+nelson

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 03:06:21 PM »

Caroline...have you heard anymore from Greta on when she may broadcast Clinton???

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 03:42:44 PM »

Caroline...have you heard anymore from Greta on when she may broadcast Clinton???

Nut44x4
Sorry I just got registered for this site....I have followed up a number of times with Greta and her team.  The beginning of August I emailed her directly as to why they told me they would run the story and still have not.  Her response was that "there are too many of these cases and she does not know what to tell me".  I think this was her way of saying they are not going to run anything on his case.  I was not given any other reasons as to why they said they would in the first place.

It is very frustrating.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »

Hi Carolyn!!!

Welcome to Scared Monkeys!!! I am so sorry to hear that Greta failed to honor on a promise to air Clinton's story on Fox. If I remember correctly they were scheduled to air your son's story but canceled it due to Lindsey Lohan's arrest  ? Is that true??? Quite disturbing if it is!!!! Is there anything you would like me to put on this thread for you?? Any Pictures,Articles or Important Information??
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:02:18 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 10:25:18 PM »

Carolyn- Welcome!  Great to have you posting here at Scared Monkeys!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 10:42:17 PM »

Carolyn,

Many of us have pretty well written Greta off.  She was going to go through the diary Beth Twitty kept in Aruba and never got around to that either.  Same for several items she indicated she would feature in the Natalee Holloway disappearance.  Then nothing.

I can well understand your frustration.  I am just not one to appreciate the pop tarts and the obsession with movie stars or whatever they are.

Perhaps other venues will come along to tell about your missing loved one, your son Clinton.  I will try to learn more about the circumstances surrounding his disappearance.

Welcome to Scared Monkeys.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 06:20:32 AM »

Carolyn - I am so sorry for what you're going through. Hope SM can be of some help.

Did TES search? If so, I assume there wasn't a result ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 07:49:20 AM »

Carolyn, welcome to Scared Monkeys.  Thank you for joining us.  I've read your thread concerning Clinton at BFN.  I hope we are able to help you somehow. 

I will pray for you and your son.  I know you will be reunited someday.  Wherever Clinton is, God knows.  He always takes care of his sheep.  "I know my sheep and my sheep know Me".

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 01:11:55 PM »

Hi Carolyn!!!

Welcome to Scared Monkeys!!! I am so sorry to hear that Greta failed to honor on a promise to air Clinton's story on Fox. If I remember correctly they were scheduled to air your son's story but canceled it due to Lindsey Lohan's arrest  ? Is that true??? Quite disturbing if it is!!!! Is there anything you would like me to put on this thread for you?? Any Pictures,Articles or Important Information??

Thank you for your assistance.  I do believe this was one of the stories that was run instead of information on Clinton's disappearance.  To be fair, I also think there was some information about a missing female also.  The frustrating part is that males will usually get bumped for females.  Female victims are more newsworthy than missing males according to the news media.  There really is not a lot of information in the media on Clinton's disappearance.  The few stories that have been run are no longer accessible via the web.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »

Hi Carolyn!!!

Thank you for your assistance.  I do believe this was one of the stories that was run instead of information on Clinton's disappearance.  To be fair, I also think there was some information about a missing female also.  The frustrating part is that males will usually get bumped for females.  Female victims are more newsworthy than missing males according to the news media.  There really is not a lot of information in the media on Clinton's disappearance.  The few stories that have been run are no longer accessible via the web.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

You are welcome!! You seem like a great fit here at SM and we will do anything we can to help you. Maybee we can start a letter writing campaign?? Are there any other missing people from that area? I noticed there is not alot of Information on what happened to Clinton and also that link at TES no longer works!! Somebody has to know something as people just dont vanish into thin air!! Maybee we can flood Kimberly Guilfoyle's email and be relentless until she airs Clintons story?? What other information can we put in this thread? What else can we do to help you?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 01:37:45 PM »

The information as I know it is....

I spoke to Clinton on August 29 or 30.  Clinton told me he and his father were going to move out and get a place together as his father's wife treated Clinton and that he thought she was crazy.  We also spoke about his job and how excited he was about the job and the money he was able to make working on an oil rig.  He said he had been told they were going to move him to the "Cadillac of oil rigs" in Arkansas and that he had been told he would be a driller within three years.  We also spoke about him buying my car from me.

In a separate conversation - Clinton's father also told me that they were going to move away from his wife because of the way she treated Clinton. He indicated they had already looked at some places.

On September 3rd - Clinton's biological father called me and said Clinton was missing and that no one had seen or heard from him since September 1, 2006.  He said Clinton had been at a friends house and had stayed the night there and that they said he left the house to walk home (his vehicle was not running). He said no one had spoken to or seen him since September 1st.  I asked if he had called the police.  He said yes but that they would not take a missing person's report as they said he would turn up and that because he was 21 he had the right to disappear if he wanted to. 

Clinton was to return to work on Tuesday September 5th. He never showed.  He had a $2000 pay check sitting at his fathers house.  According to his father he knew the check was there.  Clinton did have some cash with him but had no bank accounts, transportation, etc.  He had always called home and spoke to his sisters and I at least every couple of days.  There have been no incoming or outgoing calls on his cell since the night of September 1st.

When Clinton did not show up for work I called LE and they took a report.  On September 10th.  Jeff (Clinton's father) called and said that LE suspected foul play and that they were searching the woods for a body.  I called LE as I had not spoken to a detective at this point.  A short while later the detective assigned to the case called me and said they did not suspect foul play and that he thought Clinton was probably shacked up with some girl and that he would show up.  He denied everything Jeff said was going on.

Approximately a month later.  LE did go to the house that Clinton was last seen and searched the property with cadaver dogs.  They did not find anything.

At the time of Clinton's disappearance he had been injured at work.  He had stitches in his collar bone, three broken rips, and his arm was in a temporary cast.  After his disappearance I found out that when he was injured that the doctors had found some kind of problem with his heart that they wanted him to have checked.  This has been verified by LE, but Clinton did not tell me about this finding.

There are several theories as to what happend that night.  One is that Clinton walked away from the house and left on his own free will. Another is that he walked away from the house and there was some kind of accident and he has not been found yet.  Another is that something happend at the house - IE heart attack and those at the party disposed of his body.  Another is that they did something to him and disposed of his body.

LE has told me the suspect foul play.  They have indicated they don't think Clinton will be found alive.  He has now been missing for more than 11 months.

There have been a couple of searches for Clinton.  Texas EquuSearch has been actively involved in looking for him.  In addition we are working with Let's Bring Them Home is help us to try and get the word out about Clinton.

There are discrepancies in statements from both Clinton's father and the people that were at the party the night of Clinton's disappearance.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 01:45:18 PM »

Are there any other missing people from that area?

There are a number of people missing within a 10 mile radius and even more within a 100 mile radius.  LBTH is working on trying to gather info on the area now described as "The Dead Zone".  Which is a 100 mile area between Shreveport and Houston.  There have been three serial killers caught in the area that Clinton disappeared from.  One of the theories is that one of these (IE Eric Michelson) is responsible for Clinton's disappearance.  At this point a connection has not been established to Michelson except that a female Kristy O'Pry disappeared in a similar manner and in the same area and he has admitted killing at least 6 people. However he will only name two of the six.

In the town Clinton disappeared from Gregory Alonzo Vice disappeared and has never been found 7 years before Clinton disappeared.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 01:50:59 PM »

I want to clarify the reward info.  There is a $12500 reward out for information leading to Clinton's whereabouts and the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for his disappearance. This reward is from Clinton's family and Texas EquuSearch

There is also a $2200 reward during the month of August in honor of Clinton's 22nd Birthday.  This reward is from an anonymous donor and is available to anyone that will lead us to Clinton or his remains and has no other restrictions.  It can be paid anonymously to anyone who leads us to Clinton as long as it is in the month of August.  Tips have been coming in but so far we have not found Clinton or his remains.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 01:52:49 PM »

Here is the link to the TES site.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing_persons/ClintonNelson.pdf

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »

Maybee we can flood Kimberly Guilfoyle's email and be relentless until she airs Clintons story??

Anything that we can do to get the word out about Clinton's disappearance is a good thing.  I don't know the person you are referring to but I think it is a good idea.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.