March 28, 2024, 02:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 921019 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »

There are discrepancies in statements from both Clinton's father and the people that were at the party the night of Clinton's disappearance.

In a separate conversation - Clinton's father also told me that they were going to move away from his wife because of the way she treated Clinton. He indicated they had already looked at some places.

Clinton told me he and his father were going to move out and get a place together as his father's wife treated Clinton and that he thought she was crazy.

I asked if he had called the police.  He said yes but that they would not take a missing person's report as they said he would turn up and that because he was 21 he had the right to disappear if he wanted to. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats your gut feeling Carolyn?? I cant help but think of your ex husband and his wife and what clinton had told you about her.  Why the heck was she threatening your son?? Have they been sincere?? Is Jeff doing everything possible to find his son?? These kids at the house,the last people to see Clinton..Have you spoken to them?? Who gave discrepencies in the statements??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 02:08:04 PM »

Maybee we can flood Kimberly Guilfoyle's email and be relentless until she airs Clintons story??

Anything that we can do to get the word out about Clinton's disappearance is a good thing.  I don't know the person you are referring to but I think it is a good idea.

She is a reporter from Fox.. I just dont think its right that they had you scheduled for air time and never fullfilled that promise. Yes I realize that Lindsey brings in ratings and yes I realize there was another missing girl..But what about Clinton??

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »

There have been discrepancies and I am not speaking to Jeff or his wife any longer.  I know Jeff is a suspect but not the primary suspect.  He has been polygraphed but it was inconclusive.  LE can't put Clinton anywhere but in that house and believes the "friends" are the last to have seen him.  The discrepancies have come from Jeff as well as the "friends".  I don't know what to think.  I want to know why there are discrepancies on both sides.  I don't think Jeff would harm Clinton but I am not sure that he would not cover it up if he knew the person that was responsible.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 02:33:29 PM »

There have been discrepancies and I am not speaking to Jeff or his wife any longer.  I know Jeff is a suspect but not the primary suspect.  He has been polygraphed but it was inconclusive.  LE can't put Clinton anywhere but in that house and believes the "friends" are the last to have seen him.  The discrepancies have come from Jeff as well as the "friends".  I don't know what to think.  I want to know why there are discrepancies on both sides.  I don't think Jeff would harm Clinton but I am not sure that he would not cover it up if he knew the person that was responsible.

Carolyn, I can't imagine the pain you are going through and I want you to know that is why Scared Monkey's is here to help people like yourself. I am really really sorry and I want to help you anyway I can. My heart hurts for you and your family. I pray you get the answers you deserve.

Is Jeff back with his wife?? Did he tell you why she was threatening your son?? Clinton sounds like such a great kid..Why would she do that to him??Jealousy??She have a substance Abuse problem?? Very unfortunate that you are no longer on speaking terms with Jeff. He should be out there doing everything possible to find his son and he should be seriously looking at the those discrepancies of the last people to be with clinton. I'M sorry to ask you so many questions..This just isn't sitting well with me. I realize there is a Investigation and I do not want to interfere. Personally I think if someone is a suspect in your son's disappearance and they have lied there face should be planted right here on this thread. There whereabouts should be closely looked at during those first few days that Clinton was missing. I really hope one of these tips pans out and clinton is found.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 02:55:43 PM by Observer » Logged

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 02:36:22 PM »

I asked if he had called the police.  He said yes but that they would not take a missing person's report as they said he would turn up and that because he was 21 he had the right to disappear if he wanted to. 

Holy, what kind of father is this?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »

Hi NYC..No I think thats what Jeff claimed the LE had said..

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »

Hi NYC..No I think thats what Jeff claimed the LE had said..

Hi *******, ok I understand, thank you.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 03:14:47 PM »

Yes that is what Jeff said LE said. 

The step mother (Debbie) is very jealous of Clinton and the relationship between Jeff and Clinton.  Clinton was not raised with his father, because of a drug and alcohol problem that his father had/has.  That is the reason Clinton went down to LA is that he was 20 and wanted to get to know his father and that side of the family.  I questioned Jeff for months before Clinton moved down and I believed he was clean and no longer using.  Unfortunately that is false.  He was, and is still using and it was just more lies. There is a probable drug connection. 

My son was and is a good person.  He has had a problem with drugs as a teen which we fought very hard.  He had been clean for nearly two years before he moved to LA.  He had drug tests that indicated he was not using (they were blood tests not urine).  My son was the kind of person that was very trusting and would always stick up for the underdog.  He had an incredible sense of humor with very quick whit.

I don't have a problem with the questions.  I am seeking answers.  I believe LE dropped the ball in the beginning.  A new detective was put on the case after about 6 months, but there is nothing that can change the fact that the opportunity to get info about what happened was missed within the first few days after Clinton disappeared.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »

Caroline...have you heard anymore from Greta on when she may broadcast Clinton???

Nut44x4
Sorry I just got registered for this site....I have followed up a number of times with Greta and her team.  The beginning of August I emailed her directly as to why they told me they would run the story and still have not.  Her response was that "there are too many of these cases and she does not know what to tell me".  I think this was her way of saying they are not going to run anything on his case.  I was not given any other reasons as to why they said they would in the first place.

It is very frustrating.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn! And Welcome! I am so sorry...I thought for sure she would do something after it was promised Sad .....will keep on plugging for you!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 03:40:19 PM »

Caroline...have you heard anymore from Greta on when she may broadcast Clinton???

Nut44x4
Sorry I just got registered for this site....I have followed up a number of times with Greta and her team.  The beginning of August I emailed her directly as to why they told me they would run the story and still have not.  Her response was that "there are too many of these cases and she does not know what to tell me".  I think this was her way of saying they are not going to run anything on his case.  I was not given any other reasons as to why they said they would in the first place.

It is very frustrating.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn! And Welcome! I am so sorry...I thought for sure she would do something after it was promised Sad .....will keep on plugging for you!!!

Thank you. 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 03:58:33 PM »

My son was the kind of person that was very trusting and would always stick up for the underdog.  He had an incredible sense of humor with very quick whit. Posted by Carolyn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read some of what you have posted at BFN about Clinton..I like him Carolyn..He really sounds like a great young man..So many good things were about to happen for him.

What kinds of drugs is Jeff doing??He freebaseing cocaine?? Heroin?? Is that why he lies so much and never quit?? He and his wife are back together arent they?? I think that is the most evil drug and the way it affects the brain people are never really the same again. They do things they would never have done and the most important thing to them is getting there next hit. Its a life long addiction and a terrible terrible situation that your son walked into..IMO..Every drug has bad consequences but these two scare me the most.

I really am taken back by what Clinton had said about Jeffs Wife. I wonder what she was doing the night that your son dissapeared? If Jeff was a drug addict for years and years and never stopped she was most likely as well..Think back to when you first talked to Jeff,was there anything about him that sounded strange? He waited 2 days to call you and I would really like to know if he actually ever called the police. Sounds like a crack head story if you ask me. You said that he is not the main suspect and wouldnt hurt clinton but what about his wife? Clinton had broken ribs and his Arm in the cast that night..Doesnt sound like he could defend himself like he normally would and he also probably had alot of cash on him if he didnt have a bank acct.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 04:23:13 PM by Observer » Logged

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »

I don't know for sure what drugs.  I do know that meth is one of them.  He claims he is no longer using but I have heard that before.  I know Jeff had told me that Debbie was addicted to perscription medicines but I am not sure.  Clinton probably had several hundred dollars at the time he disappeared. Jeff and Debbie are back together.  If they were ever really split up I am not sure.  I don't know what Debbie was doing that night to my knowledge she is not considered a suspect and LE has never spoken to her.  I believe it is possible she has some kind of involvement but LE response is until they can put Clinton anyplace but that house they really can't be strong suspects.  There has to be some kind of connection.  Jeff was supposedly working.  Jeff and Debbie both claim that I am trying to frame Jeff.

The "friends" that were at the party were questioned, refuse polygraphs and got lawyers.  There are things that have changed and are inconsistent in there stories as well.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2007, 05:07:30 PM »

Jeff and Debbie both claim that I am trying to frame Jeff.

The "friends" that were at the party were questioned, refuse polygraphs and got lawyers.  There are things that have changed and are inconsistent in there stories as well.

I just dont like threats and especially before someone goes missing. She should have absolutely been questioned. Jeff should feel guilty even if he isnt involved. His son came out to live with him and spend time with him and now he is missing. What is he doing to help locate Clinton?? DId he help TES search for his son? Or was he home sniffin meth that day??

Not a great sign that these friends refused polygraphs and lawyered up either. If it was a party maybee there are other witnesses..Sounds to me like you are indicating someone at this party is a suspect...Maybee someone knows something and will come forward...They will google your son and see this chat and I want to say be a man and tell Clinton's MOM what you know.

There is always hope for a miracle Carolyn,and I really believe some news coverage would be the best. Keep your head up and keep being persistent. Do you have a email set up for anonymous tips?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:26:21 PM by Observer » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2007, 05:49:18 PM »

My first gut feeling is that this young man was taken by a predator - as though the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I feel that the party people discrepancies are due to maybe drugs at that party. I just got the feeling that the young man left the party and either someone at that party or someone in the area picked him, the young man, in a truck.

I know it's probably not much help, but haven't the police detectives questioned and interrogated any sex offenders in the area?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2007, 06:02:45 PM »

What is he doing to help locate Clinton?? DId he help TES search for his son? Or was he home sniffin meth that day??

Do you have a email set up for anonymous tips?
[/quote]

Jeff was at the search as was most of the family.  Other than that I don't think he has done much he is pretty complacent. 

Let's Bring Them Home has an anonymous "no cops" tip line.  Also if anyone wants to contact me my cell has been published as a way to contact.  I am to the point that right now I just need to find Clinton.  The rest is not for me to judge....judgement will come in end no matter what.  I would think if this was some kind of accident that leading us to Clinton would be a way of clearing the conscience and it could be done anonymously. The contact #'s for LBTH are 1-877-270-9500 or 1-866-479-5284.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2007, 06:05:03 PM »

My first gut feeling is that this young man was taken by a predator - as though the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I feel that the party people discrepancies are due to maybe drugs at that party. I just got the feeling that the young man left the party and either someone at that party or someone in the area picked him, the young man, in a truck.

I know it's probably not much help, but haven't the police detectives questioned and interrogated any sex offenders in the area?

This has been brought up as a possibility.  However, if this is the scenario, I can pretty much guarantee that my son is dead!  He would have put up a major fight before he would have allowed anything weird from a sex offender! 

oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

Thanks for joining us Carolyn. I am new here too, but I wanted to say "Hi".

Can you tell us about the area around where Clinton was?  Is it rural, small town, city?  Would he have been walking along a highway? Is there a great distance between homes?

The stepmother should definately be a suspect IMO. She had motive if Clinton and his father were planning to leave her and he did tell you he thought she was crazy!  Mad

Special delivery!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2007, 10:19:31 PM »

Carolyn, I will keep you in my prayers - please feel free to post information that you feel we could help research, etc. these guys are amazing!!!

Welcome to Scared Monkeys! 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2007, 11:13:53 PM »

My son was the kind of person that was very trusting and would always stick up for the underdog.  He had an incredible sense of humor with very quick whit. Posted by Carolyn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read some of what you have posted at BFN about Clinton..I like him Carolyn..He really sounds like a great young man..So many good things were about to happen for him.

What kinds of drugs is Jeff doing??He freebaseing cocaine?? Heroin?? Is that why he lies so much and never quit?? He and his wife are back together arent they?? I think that is the most evil drug and the way it affects the brain people are never really the same again. They do things they would never have done and the most important thing to them is getting there next hit. Its a life long addiction and a terrible terrible situation that your son walked into..IMO..Every drug has bad consequences but these two scare me the most.

I really am taken back by what Clinton had said about Jeffs Wife. I wonder what she was doing the night that your son dissapeared? If Jeff was a drug addict for years and years and never stopped she was most likely as well..Think back to when you first talked to Jeff,was there anything about him that sounded strange? He waited 2 days to call you and I would really like to know if he actually ever called the police. Sounds like a crack head story if you ask me. You said that he is not the main suspect and wouldnt hurt clinton but what about his wife? Clinton had broken ribs and his Arm in the cast that night..Doesnt sound like he could defend himself like he normally would and he also probably had alot of cash on him if he didnt have a bank acct.

My thoughts exactly. I totally agree.

From Day One..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2007, 12:57:00 AM »

This has been brought up as a possibility.  However, if this is the scenario, I can pretty much guarantee that my son is dead!  He would have put up a major fight before he would have allowed anything weird from a sex offender! 

I am sorry I know this must be very difficult & my heart does truly go out to you.
I am not so sure this young man is dead. I am only basing this on my first gut reaction and I felt this young man was targeted by a pedophile and used. Remember not so long ago and forgive me I do not recall the names, but a pedophile had kidnapped a young child and in doing so another older boy was found that he had kidnapped years earlier. Like I said, it is only based on my gut feeling (I trust it) and I think this young man is with a pedophile. That is why I suggested asking the detectives or go online and find out who are the known sex offenders in the area and within a short distance. This young man did not leave of his own free will.

Do not give up hope.

I will prayer for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.