April 25, 2024, 09:49:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 922581 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 28, 2007, 08:25:27 PM »

Candles to light Clinton's way back home to his Mom:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: November 29, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 29, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/Give.htm
or
http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

I am reposting this as the top link to LBTH will take you right to the donate page without having to do two steps. 

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 02, 2007, 03:17:20 AM »

Hey Everyone - there is a website that Angela is using to help coordinate some of the search efforts.  I am posting it here as there seems to be some problems with emails getting to Angela so if you are having problems please use this site to register....

http://findthemtogether.com/index.php?&showtopic=22&st=0&p=24&#entry24

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thank You.

Carolyn Johnson

anzypantz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: December 02, 2007, 09:03:06 AM »

Hi Carolyn,

I have numerous ideas that could really help you with volunteers/cost for your search.  I am a Community Organizer for a large corporation who has mandates on donations/volunteers/etc. per quarter.  Usually, the community organizer's have to come up with projects on their own to fulfill these mandates. The company is known for having a very dedicated Corporate Responsibility policy. I live in NJ, however, I am sure there are locations near you (there are locations worldwide) that would be able to help.  I have been debating back and forth whether to contact you b/c I do not want to through my personal, nor my company's, info out there.  I attempted to go to the website you provided but cannot seem to navigate to where I can help. But I see your genuine posts everyday, not only here, but all over scaredmonkeys.  I am not sure how I can speak with you privately, but I would really love to help.  I am a monkies junkie and this is somewhat my passion.  Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
gloria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: December 02, 2007, 09:18:22 AM »

carolyn,
   morning..hope you are doing well today..I have been told you have been having a little of a hard time. I am always here Carolyn, and hope that no matter what happens you will always feel free to call me. We Mom's need one another. It truly helps.
i plan to go on the search for Clinton. Do you have dates set yet? How are the donations coming? i pray very well.I will try to have a yardsale to help out. I am also asking my company to donate some cases of water.
Do we have dates yet? As you know my best friend has cancer, and both her surgeries will be in Jan. and I want to be there too. She is not far from where Clinton is missing. I am not going to get the girls this Christmas, so I can be with Ami and help with Clinton's search.
Alabamamom makes beautiful flyers, and will for Clinton. Just tell her what you need it to say. She is such a sweetheart.
Angela, and everybody is doing a wonderful job. All these people are angels sent to us from the Lord.
I hope you have a great day. You have come so far since our first talk. I am so proud of your growth, and as I said before...I know Clinton is so very proud of you. We will find Clinton,April, and Natalee...or die in our efforts. I also realize that it is a very strong possibility we will find out what happened to our kids,only. We will be with our children again "forever" and that is what we need to think of each day as we begin another day of the "journey"
   I love ya,Gloria
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #346 on: December 02, 2007, 09:25:57 AM »

Carolyn why no media attention for Clinton his case?
Try to make media attention. The Clinton case has also need media attention. And I am sure when MR. Miller search on the right place, he can find your son. And when there is something, let me know, maybe I can help and I want talk then with u by the email. I want sure pray for solved.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 02, 2007, 11:58:13 AM »

Hi Carolyn,

I have numerous ideas that could really help you with volunteers/cost for your search.  I am a Community Organizer for a large corporation who has mandates on donations/volunteers/etc. per quarter.  Usually, the community organizer's have to come up with projects on their own to fulfill these mandates. The company is known for having a very dedicated Corporate Responsibility policy. I live in NJ, however, I am sure there are locations near you (there are locations worldwide) that would be able to help.  I have been debating back and forth whether to contact you b/c I do not want to through my personal, nor my company's, info out there.  I attempted to go to the website you provided but cannot seem to navigate to where I can help. But I see your genuine posts everyday, not only here, but all over scaredmonkeys.  I am not sure how I can speak with you privately, but I would really love to help.  I am a monkies junkie and this is somewhat my passion.  Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
anzypantz
I found this on the BFN web site... in Nelson 'sThread
from: LetsBringThemHome on November 30, 2007, 04:18:24 PM
Hello all -- just an FYI -- Let's Bring Them Home is sponsoring this particular search, so if you need to get in touch with someone to offer help, please feel free to contact me and since I will be working closely with Angela and Carolyn, I can convey information should the need arise.  My email address is letsbringthemhome@gmail.com

LetsBringThemHome  web site   http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/

Hope this helps

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: December 02, 2007, 12:18:40 PM »

Oldfart I got your email this morning.  I'm going to be making some phone calls tomm.  I have an idea.  Possibly I can reach over 4600 franchises, but I'm going to need some help from our regional office.  Hopefully not only will I be able to get donations for Clinton's search, but also people to help search.  I know time is of importance so hopefully we can pull this off in time.

Carolyn  help is on the way.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Carolyn  how close is Princeton to Shreveport?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »

Hi snoopy...not Carolyn but...14 miles according to ask.com

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: December 02, 2007, 01:51:04 PM »

Thank you Mum.  That's really close.  Good.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

I am looking forward to talking to you....I have set up an email specifically for the search.  The email address is find-clinton@hotmail.com

Moderators is that ok?

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2007, 04:40:55 PM »

carolyn,
   morning..hope you are doing well today..I have been told you have been having a little of a hard time. I am always here Carolyn, and hope that no matter what happens you will always feel free to call me. We Mom's need one another. It truly helps.
i plan to go on the search for Clinton. Do you have dates set yet? How are the donations coming? i pray very well.I will try to have a yardsale to help out. I am also asking my company to donate some cases of water.
Do we have dates yet? As you know my best friend has cancer, and both her surgeries will be in Jan. and I want to be there too. She is not far from where Clinton is missing. I am not going to get the girls this Christmas, so I can be with Ami and help with Clinton's search.
Alabamamom makes beautiful flyers, and will for Clinton. Just tell her what you need it to say. She is such a sweetheart.
Angela, and everybody is doing a wonderful job. All these people are angels sent to us from the Lord.
I hope you have a great day. You have come so far since our first talk. I am so proud of your growth, and as I said before...I know Clinton is so very proud of you. We will find Clinton,April, and Natalee...or die in our efforts. I also realize that it is a very strong possibility we will find out what happened to our kids,only. We will be with our children again "forever" and that is what we need to think of each day as we begin another day of the "journey"
   I love ya,Gloria

Thank you my friend.  I appreciate the support.  I also appreciate you checking with your company - and doing garage sales.  You are wonderful.  Please make sure you are taking care of yourself.  Keep me posted and I would love it is Alabamamom wants to do a poster.  I think the immediate need now is seeking donations -does she want to do one for that for now that can be edited later depending on what we are trying to accomplish.  That would be a big help.

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »

Thank you Mum.  That's really close.  Good.

Thanks Snoopy, Thanks Mum.
Here is an email address you can use to contact me if you need or want to. It is specifically for the search.

find-clinton@hotmail.com

thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »

carolyn,
Do you have dates set yet? How are the donations coming?    I love ya,Gloria
edited for space

Gloria the dates are January 18, 19, 20, I know there are 8 or 10 people that have sent donations so far, thanks everyone!  I am not sure on the total because some are being mailed and I am not sure on the amounts....

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 03, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »

Carolyn, here are a few suggestions to raise money.
  1. Have the youth from your church, or the girlscouts,boyscouts,and highscool classes to have a car wash...or raking leaves fundraiser.
 2. Call the pastors at the various churches and ask them if the women ministries would be interested in having a bake sale for the cause.
 3. speak to a local radio station and ask for free airtime for an auction for fundraising for Clinton. You go around town and get all your local merchants to donate gift certificates,gifts,etc that you can auction off on the radio. In 4hrs or less we raised $5000 for Marco.
 4.Have a cake walk at your church, or Sr. activity center these usually raise alot. Some people have paid up to $500 ( i seen it) for a cake made by their wife or their favorite cake.
 5. Have a horseshoe tournament..Everybody loves that. If it is too cold then ask your local bars to have a dollar a drink hike for the fundraiser..50 cents hike on all beers.. they will do it too.
 6.get the highschool students involved..hire out for a saturday workday around the house...babysitting and all monies go to Clintons' search
 7. Ask a local quilter to donate a homemade quilt and sell raffle tickets.place a box in all the local stores.
 8. This is something i think would be a hoot for the kids at school to. remember back when we had (slave day) and we had to pick somebody we wanted to make miserable or just have plain fun wih and we would buy that person for $2.00 and they had to carry our books, do our homework or whatever we told them to do for 24 hrs..todays kids would have a ball with that..their minds are full of punishment..LOl  I am sure they or we would change the name to prevent any hard feelings...
 9. Speak to Wal-mart about matching your dollar amount or your local county has a committee that matches fundraisng usually up to $50
 10.Oh yes..sweet revenge again for the students..we also did buy a date..we picked out a date for a friend or self and paid that person $5.00 to take out somebody who they would not ever be seen with or somebody they like and are afraid to ask out..we had a ball with this one..and then we went to the movies..and if you do this perhaps you could ask the movie theatre to donate a portion of the ticket sales that night to clinton's search..

These are just some things I know I will be doing again for the upcoming search for April Beth. I hope you can use all or some of these ideas.. As I said please get ahold of me about the motels.. I love you and it will all come together sweet friend..it will

Hey everyone - Gloria posted these fundraising ideas on BFN - I thought I would post them here also.

Thanks Gloria, Thanks everyone for your help.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 03, 2007, 10:41:33 AM »

Oldfart I got your email this morning.  I'm going to be making some phone calls tomm.  I have an idea.  Possibly I can reach over 4600 franchises, but I'm going to need some help from our regional office.  Hopefully not only will I be able to get donations for Clinton's search, but also people to help search.  I know time is of importance so hopefully we can pull this off in time.

Carolyn  help is on the way.

Oldfart and Snoopy....THANKS!  I appreciate what both of you are doing!

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 03, 2007, 10:42:46 AM »

Carolyn why no media attention for Clinton his case?
Try to make media attention. The Clinton case has also need media attention. And I am sure when MR. Miller search on the right place, he can find your son. And when there is something, let me know, maybe I can help and I want talk then with u by the email. I want sure pray for solved.

NYC_Lover,
I missed your post.  I am so sorry.  I am looking forward to talking to you....I have set up an email specifically for the search.  The email address is find-clinton@hotmail.com

Thanks
Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2007, 11:07:04 AM »

Hi Carolyn...will send you an email at the above address in an hour or so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.