March 29, 2024, 12:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 921101 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: April 05, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »

Bearly
Awwww....that is such a nice thing to say!     I don't know how strong I am...I think I am just surviving.  Sometimes that is all you can do.  I am seeking answers.  I did get to talk to Gregory's mom and former girl friend.  There are some similarities in the two cases that are interesting and odd.  We will see where it goes.....

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn - the quote "only the strong survive" shows just how strong you ARE! 

I will continue praying for you and Gregory's family.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: April 05, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »

Bearly
Awwww....that is such a nice thing to say!     I don't know how strong I am...I think I am just surviving.  Sometimes that is all you can do.  I am seeking answers.  I did get to talk to Gregory's mom and former girl friend.  There are some similarities in the two cases that are interesting and odd.  We will see where it goes.....

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn - the quote "only the strong survive" shows just how strong you ARE! 

I will continue praying for you and Gregory's family.

Thank you Leroy!  That is a much appreciated compliment!

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: April 13, 2009, 01:44:19 PM »

Bringing Clinton's candles forward:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=clint

Praying for you, Clinton & Carolyn!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: April 14, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »

Thanks Lovinlife.

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: April 14, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »

Hey everyone.  I thought I would post a link to the story that ran in Louisiana. 

http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=60331

Thanks
Carolyn

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: April 15, 2009, 10:07:56 AM »

Carolyn,

I am so happy to read the article and watch the news cast, thank you so much for sharing.  I pray that this brings renewed life to the investigation and also new tips or leads!

{{{HUGS}}} to you and Kay!

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: April 16, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »

Thank you Carolyn for the link to the article.  Hopefully someone will come forward with that one piece of information that may lead to answers for you as well as Kay.

Praying for you as always.  ((((HUGS))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: April 16, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

Hey Everyone - I need someone's help.  I have some names that I would like to back track and find info on.  I know some of you have access to the databases that will allow you to do this.  I don't want to post anything here.  If you can help with this - please send me an email to find-clinton@hotmail.com.  I think there IS a possible connection between Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr and Clinton Nelson's disappearances.  Now I need some help to prove it.  Thanks in advance.

Carolyn

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1108 on: April 17, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »

Hey Everyone - I need someone's help.  I have some names that I would like to back track and find info on.  I know some of you have access to the databases that will allow you to do this.  I don't want to post anything here.  If you can help with this - please send me an email to find-clinton@hotmail.com.  I think there IS a possible connection between Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr and Clinton Nelson's disappearances.  Now I need some help to prove it.  Thanks in advance.

Carolyn
Carolyn, I am vaguely familiar with your son's case. I keep him in my prayers along with you. I wish I could help you, but sadly the only thing I can do is keep ya'll in my prayers. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: April 18, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »

Carolyn
Carolyn, I am vaguely familiar with your son's case. I keep him in my prayers along with you. I wish I could help you, but sadly the only thing I can do is keep ya'll in my prayers. Hugs JSM

Thank you JSM.  Prayers are the most important!  That is the biggest help. 

Blessings
Carolyn

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: April 21, 2009, 02:21:33 AM »

Carolyn,

I am praying for you and Clinton and hoping Gregory's girlfriend can shine more light on this mystery.

You have gone through your personal lent and hope your personal miracle will take place soon.  There is no one who knows better than you the suffering and loss of an unending lent.  Praying for hope and peace for you.

Thanks you Bearlyhere,
I have not been able to talk to her yet but she is putting me in touch with Gregory's family also.  I don't know what will come of it but if nothing else I can try and help console another grieving mom and let her know even if I did not know Gregory that I do care and I am trying to help make sure he is not forgotten.  Blessings

Carolyn

You are such an amazing woman that you could think of someone else in the midst of your grief.  I admire you so much.  You have a strength that few possess and use it well.

Blessings on you, too, Carolyn,
Bearly

Bearly

Thanks
Carolyn

Sometimes putting one foot in front of the other is the best we can do that day.  That is okay, you cannot expect to be on, all the time.  You are still a strong woman.

I am going to catch up.

Thinking of you and Clinton, Carolyn.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: April 24, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »

Dear Families of the Missing and Supporters
It's that time of the year again when we will begin to put together our line up and plan our route for the ON THE ROAD TO REMEMBER TOUR and invite all of you to participate in this national awareness campaign for the missing and cases fallen cold. Below you will find much needed information about the tour and history, please contact us anytime to discuss further details or becoming involved, thank you.

List for featured case for 2009 tour (this will be updated weekly)

Missing Person
April Pitzer
Bradley Olsen
Branson Perry
Catherine Lique
Clinton Nelson
Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.
Jeremy Alex
Leah Roberts
Pam Biggers
Patricia Viola
Rachel Cooke
Richard Bird
Shirley Mac Hunt
Travis Baker

Unsolved Homicide
Chris Bartholomew

In Loving Memory
Michael Pierce

If you are a family of a missing person, law enforcement agency, organization/group or volunteer and you would like to host a rally stop featuring missing person - unidentified person - unsolved homicides, please contact our center.

Promotional items will be distributed through the tour and at each rally stop
Tee Shirts and Bumper Stickers - Tour Graphic
DVD featuring all cases included in the tour
Complete Press Packets - Tour Information
Special Tour Booklet and other materials

WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY MISSING PERSON
Photo
All vital stats on missing person
All agency and law enforcement contact numbers and web sites concerning missing person
Written consent for your missing person to be featured for CUE Center for Missing Persons
Video or other content to be included in the DVD distributed during the tour

WHO CAN HOST A STOP?
Family of a Missing Person
Law Enforcement Agency
Organization/Group
Volunteer/Concerned Citizen

WHAT ARE SOME IDEAS FOR A RALLY STOP?
Candle Light Vigils
Balloon Release
Display Board, Banners, Signs, Marques
Guest Speakers; law enforcement, town/state dignitaries, community leaders, pastor, etc.
Tribute Performances
Tables set up for displays of missing persons photos and information
Public event or safety activities
Invite the public, family, friends and media (our team will aid in media coverage)

WHAT TYPE OF LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN USED FOR RALLY STOPS?
Police - Sheriff  Departments
Government Agencies, i.e. Mayor, Town Hall
Parking lots of stores that have frontage or businesses alike
Home of the families of the missing
Parks of any kind or large grassy areas
Local churches, Schools, Community Buildings

National Tour Purpose and Inspiration
The annual tour was created to generate new interest in cold cases of missing people across our nation. The inspiration came in 2004 from the case of North Carolina college student Leah Roberts, who had gone on a cross-country trip of self-exploration. Her wrecked and abandoned vehicle was found, but Leah is still missing. Leah's case went cold and interest faded until CUE volunteers set out on a grueling 14-day trip to retrace her route and inform the media of all those who were missing in the path of the tour. In the years to follow, it only seemed right to keep hope alive after families across the country voiced the need for more help and supported the tour idea.

National Tour Objective
The national road tour, called “On the Road to Remember,” is an awareness campaign that focuses on missing persons cases that have gone cold or have not received appropriate media coverage on the local level – much less the national level.. The tour, which travels through many states annually, provides that attention.

In all cases of missing people, it is vital to inform the public of the missing person’s circumstances quickly and to disseminate that information to the media and the public. In most cases where details are released immediately to the public through an organized campaign, the public brings forth information that aids in the investigation and or the location of the victim. The media plays a significant role in getting the word out on the behalf of the missing person and should be recognized as a vital resource to any investigation.

Interest in many of the cases we have featured in previous tours has been renewed. The media has learned about local cases they were unaware of; case investigations have been renewed, and searches conducted. Information has resulted in new leads in some cases, and has even helped identify an unknown decedent and in 2008 solved a cold case of twenty eight years. And finally, each tour some of the missing featured have been found from various efforts, which is the main reason we conduct the tour despite the toll it takes on our all-volunteer staff.

It is the belief of the CUE Center for Missing Persons that all investigations, the public, volunteers and the media should work in collaboration on cases involving missing children and adults; until this happens,  their will continue to be cases of the missing labeled “cold” or “inactive.”

2009 Tour Honoree (Grand Rally Stop set for August 22, 2009) TBA
In keeping the tradition of the tour – an honoree is selected each year, one who needs fair coverage of their disappearance. This year’s honoree is Rachel Cooke. January 10, 2002
Rachel, an accomplished cross-country runner, left her home in the Northlake development on FM 3405 northwest of Georgetown, Texas (north of Austin) on the morning of Thursday, January 10, 2002, to go on her usual 3-4 mile morning jog around the neighborhood. Sometime around 11 AM, near the end of her run and possibly within 200 yards of home, she disappeared.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: April 25, 2009, 06:34:05 PM »

Blessings to you Carolyn.  I hope you find the answers soon that will bring you to your dear son, Clinton.
can
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: April 29, 2009, 08:32:03 PM »

Prayers for Clinton and his family.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: April 30, 2009, 03:49:30 PM »

Blessings to you Carolyn.  I hope you find the answers soon that will bring you to your dear son, Clinton.
can

Thank you CAN.

Blessings
Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1115 on: May 10, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

Wishing you comfort and peace to your heart...which will come in time. We all want answers for you and your family.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: May 10, 2009, 09:59:02 PM »

Thinking of you today Carolyn. 
God bless.
can
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: May 11, 2009, 11:13:52 AM »

Wishing you comfort and peace to your heart...which will come in time. We all want answers for you and your family.

Thank you Nut44x4.  I hope your day was a great one.

Blessings
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: May 11, 2009, 11:14:55 AM »

Thinking of you today Carolyn. 
God bless.
can
Thank you CAN.  I hope your day was a great one!

Blessings
Carolyn

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

Prayers for Clinton and his family.

Bump

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.