March 28, 2024, 05:58:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06 Princeton, Louisiana  (Read 921025 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: July 22, 2019, 08:54:19 PM »

As some of you may know, I was in Louisiana again last week.  There is a new detective on Clinton's case. He is following up on some leads.  Hoping it will lead somewhere.  We got a lot of publicity.  All major networks did stories on Clinton.  We have a $25,000 reward up.

Great news!   

I'm so proud for you, Carolyn!  Praying for answers and justice for Clinton!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: July 22, 2019, 09:02:38 PM »

Video at the link:

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2019/07/22/cold-case-missing-son-clinton-nelson-mother-searching/1675153001/

'Let me bring my boy home': 13-year search continues for missing Haughton man
SOUTH DAKOTA MOTHER CONTINUES HER SEARCH FOR MISSING SON, WHO WAS LAST SEEN IN 2006 AT A PARTY IN BOSSIER PARISH.

Emily Enfinger, Shreveport Times

Published 7:31 a.m. CT July 22, 2019 | Updated 7:39 a.m. CT July 22, 2019

Carolyn Teigen stood in a church parking lot in Princeton on Monday with a flyer in her hand.

"I'm here looking for my son, Clinton Nelson," she said in front of a small corral of media and television cameras -- not too far from where he was last seen.

She then paused for a moment to contain her emotions.

It's been 13 years since her son, then 21 years old, vanished from a friend's home in Princeton while attending a party.

His story has been shared vigorously throughout local news outlets, made appearances in national news publications and was even featured in its own episode of Disappeared, an Investigation Discovery show.

But despite those efforts, his whereabouts remain unknown; so her search continues.

"Sorry," she said, ending the moment and returning her attention to the cameras.

Teigen flew down to Louisiana from South Dakota sometime the weekend before to speak with media and distribute several hundred flyers in the general area of where Nelson was last seen.

The flyers announce a $25,000 reward for information on Nelson's whereabouts and for information of those if responsible for his disappearance, and featured a pencil drawing of what the missing man may look like now, at age 34.

“If you know something, say something. That’s the biggest thing I can say," Teigen said.

"Let me bring my boy home."

A party on Ward Lane
On Friday, Sept. 1, 2006, Nelson was at a party with some friends at a small house in the 800 block of Ward Lane in Princeton.

The house is located in a small clearing that is surrounded by a wooded area, and just around the corner from Gillespie's Welding on Highway 79, where he worked and met at least one of his friends at the party.

People who were in attendance reportedly told police that Nelson had stepped outside to smoke a cigarette. Then, he was gone.

Nelson was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, blue jeans, a black knit hat, red and white tennis shoes, and round framed glasses.

He has no transportation, credit cards or financial means other than an amount of money he may have had on hand, according to previous reports.

Teigen described her son as a sweet and charming person who trusted everybody and had a passion for the underdog.

At the time, he was recovering from a fractured collar cone, fractured ribs, and to top it off, his arm was in a sling, his mother said. Her son was injured while working at an oil rig about a week before the party, so the idea of him walking away seemed unlikely to her.

"Physically, I guess, I have a hard time picturing how he would have taken off walking in that condition," Teigen said on Monday.

The last activity on his cell phone is reportedly a brief conversation that Friday evening, in which he allegedly told his dad that he had seen police lights in the area and believed the police were chasing him.

However, investigators with the Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office said there is no indication that law enforcement was in the area that night.

People at the party are also believed to have used drugs that evening, detectives said.

Fresh start in Louisiana
Six months before he went missing, Nelson packed his belongings and moved down from Spearfish, South Dakota, to Bossier Parish.

Nelson wasn't raised by his biological father, but made the move to live with him in Haughton and to become familiar with the other side of his family, Teigen said.

Nelson had spent some time in South Dakota State Penitentiary but found a new start commuting to Tyler, Texas, to work on an oil rig, his sister told The Times about a week after his disappearance.

He previously had issues related to substance abuse but had been clean for more than two years at the time. There also appeared to be no signs of further drug use prior to his disappearance, his mother said in a previous report in The Times.

However, Nelson was arrested in early August 2006, about a month before his disappearance, and was charged with possession of schedule IV (Xanax), possession of schedule I (MDMA), possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to Bossier Parish Court records.

His next court appearance was set for Nov. 17, 2006, but because he didn't show, warrants for his arrest were later issued, court documents read.

The search for Nelson
Not long after he was reported missing, a $5,000 reward was offered for information in his disappearance.

By March 2007, that reward money jumped to $12,500 from contributions from Texas Equusearch, a mounted search and recovery team, and from Teigen's employer. The reward for information increased again later that year to $87,500, and continued to fluctuate as time passed.

By early 2008, three national groups teamed up to do a grid-by-grid ground search in the Princeton area, covering a five-mile radius from the house where he was last seen.

Friends, family and volunteers searched through yards, pastures, along creek beds and pond shores in a multi-day effort, but their mission to find Nelson ended empty-handed.

Other organized searches were done in the years after. Including a tip in July 2017 of possible human remains about 11 miles south of Coushatta -- but again, nothing was found.

A tip received by the Red River Parish Sheriff’s Office in July 2017 led Bossier and Red River detectives and deputies on a nearly three-day search in a wooded area just behind an abandoned trailer home off of Highway 507, about 11 miles south of Coushatta on Highway 71. No human remains were found.

"Every tip, lead, information that we've gotten in the last 12 years, we have run down to the fullest," Lt. Justin Banet told The Times in a previous report.

"We've searched numerous places, we've dove ponds, we've drained ponds, we have done land searches, we have had cadaver dogs out, we've sifted through dirt looking for bone fragments of any kind. Thousands of man hours have been put into it," he continued.

In Monday's meeting with local media, a television reporter asked Teigen how long she'll keep searching for her son.

"Until I'm dead," she replied.

Provide a tip
Anyone with information or tips regarding the case is asked to contact the Bossier Sheriff's Office at (318) 965-2203 or by calling Bossier Crimestoppers at (318) 424-4100.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: July 23, 2019, 12:41:26 PM »

As some of you may know, I was in Louisiana again last week.  There is a new detective on Clinton's case. He is following up on some leads.  Hoping it will lead somewhere.  We got a lot of publicity.  All major networks did stories on Clinton.  We have a $25,000 reward up.

Praying you will get the answers you need.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: August 03, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »

https://www.bhpioneer.com/local_news/this-has-not-been-an-easy-journey/article_7be149e6-b563-11e9-aaab-0f6bf999479d.html

‘This has not been an easy journey’
13 years later, mother continues search for missing son
By Lacey Peterson Black Hills Pioneer 12 hrs ago  0

SPEARFISH –– The pain a mother feels when she’s lost a child is unrelenting, particularly when the child has been missing for nearly 13 years with no answers about what happened to him.

Clinton Devon Nelson vanished Sept. 1, 2006, after leaving a friend’s home in Princeton, La. He was 21 at the time.

Carolyn Teigen, Nelson’s mother, recently returned from one of dozens of trips she’s taken to Louisiana to search for her son.

During the three-day trip, she filled her time with speaking to the media, hanging up missing person posters, communicating with law enforcement about any updates related to the case.

“No matter what happened that night, he doesn’t deserve to just vanish … and not have a final resting place and not be able to come home,” Teigen said.

Nearly 13 years and five detectives assigned to Nelson’s case later, his family still has no answers.

She described the journey Wednesday in an exclusive interview with the Pioneer.

Local boy

Teigen started by describing her son when he was a youngster.

Nelson was a thrill seeker as a child.

“He was my no fear kid,” Teigen said. “He was the kid that would rollerblade off of the steps on the deck.”

Often ending up in the emergency room, Nelson grew a tolerance to injuries caused by his antics.

“When he was in third-grade, he’d had stitches so many times that he just told them (the hospital staff), ‘Oh, don’t even numb it up, just sew it up,’” Teigen said. “He wasn’t afraid of anything, he just went out and enjoyed life.”

But Nelson had a tender side, too.

“He’s my really compassionate kid,” Teigen said, adding that Nelson’s teachers would remark to her about how he would intentionally partner up with children with special needs during school activities and give them a helping hand.

“(His teachers) said, ‘You can teach a person to get smarter, but you can’t teach a person to be compassionate,’” she said. “And Clinton has compassion for other people.”

Nelson was also good at making people laugh.

“It used to drive me crazy because whenever I was mad at him, he would always do something that would make me crack up laughing,” Teigen said. “Which made disciplining him very ineffective.”

He was often making his mother laugh.

“I think that’s probably what I miss the most about him – his laugh, and his sense of humor, and his big hugs,” Teigen said.

The family moved to Spearfish in 1986 when Nelson was 1-year-old and lived there all of his life until he moved to Louisiana in April 2006 to spend time with his father.

Prior to going to Louisiana, his mom said that Nelson made some bad choices and was struggling with figuring out who he was and what he wanted for his life. She was filled with mixed emotions about her son being far away from her.

“I started having a lot of anxiety prior to him leaving about being afraid I would never see him again,” she said.

With his truck packed, and excited about what lay ahead, Nelson’s leaving day came quickly. He stopped by Teigen’s work to say goodbye.

“I remember as he was driving away thinking, ‘I’m never going to see my kid again,’” she said. “I don’t know why I felt that way, I just felt like something wasn’t right.”

But Nelson was 20 years old, an adult able to make choices for his life, and Teigen didn’t feel like she should hold him back.

“I know that I can’t protect him from everything,” she said.

But she knew Nelson needed change, so she evoked some age-old wisdom.

“Everyone always says, if a kid goes down the wrong path, you get them on the right path, and you get them away from the influences that are taking him down that path,” Teigen said. “From that standpoint, I thought it would maybe help him to find that piece of himself that he was missing — getting to know his biological father.”

Five months later, Nelson was gone.

Vanished

Mother’s intuition broke the news to Teigen before she got the call about her son’s disappearance.

“I’ve believed that he was not alive from the beginning,” she said. “As crazy at it sounds, I felt it.”

Assuming that she was overreacting and being overprotective, Teigen tried to push the anxious worry out of her mind.

“I felt I needed to just let him grow up (and that) everything would be OK,” she said.

But her intuition was correct.

Around 10 p.m. on the evening Nelson disappeared, Teigen said, she was overcome with a dark, heavy feeling that alerted her that something was amiss.

“I talked myself out of calling Clinton because I thought I was being overprotective,” she said.

Two days later, Teigen got a call from Nelson’s father.

“And he said, ‘Have you talked to Clinton?’” she said. “And I said, ‘No, what’s wrong?’”

He told Teigen that their son vanished after he never returned home from a party.

Much to the parents’ dismay, law enforcement would not take a missing persons report for two more days.

A few days later, Teigen spoke to the detective assigned to the case at that time. She said the detective told her that it was his belief that Nelson was “Just a boy, and probably shacked up with some girl, and he would turn up.”

A torrent of emotions and struggle for Nelson’s family had been triggered.

“I don’t know where that information came from, but it started a whole series of unanswered questions and rumors and speculation and hearing awful things,” Teigen said.

It would take law enforcement around a-year-and-a-half to come around to the idea that Nelson had most likely met with foul play, she said.

Around a month after Nelson’s disappearance, his mom traveled to Louisiana to search for him. She’d reached out to the Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team, an organization that provides volunteer horse-mounted search and recovery services to assist with locating missing persons. The organization traveled to Louisiana to coordinate a search party and assist in the search for Nelson.

They assembled with volunteers, horses, cadaver dogs, and drones and searched a several-mile radius around the area where Nelson was last known to be.

The rural Louisiana terrain, full of trees, shrubs, and wetlands, was especially difficult to search.

“It’s very thick, it’s very hard to get around,” Teigen said. “There’s places where you couldn’t even walk through the brush because it was so thick.”

Nelson was nowhere to be found, and that would turn out to be the first of many searches for him.

For the first several years following her son’s disappearance, Teigen traveled to search for Nelson three to four times a year. She hung posters, spoke to media, communicated with law enforcement, anything she could think of to get the word out to the public to find her beloved boy.

Each year around Nelson’s birthday and the anniversary of his disappearance, which are separated by just a few weeks Teigen engages members of the media to keep his name in the hearts and minds of the pubic.

“I know that there are people that know what happened that night,” she said. “There are probably a few people that know where he was disposed of.”

Many rumors related to what happened to Nelson and how and where he was disposed of are widespread, but so far, nothing has led to his remains.

A mother’s plea

During her recent trip to Louisiana, Teigen spoke to the detective currently working Nelson’s case and learned that law enforcement has identified a new person of interest and that criminal charges may be leveled in the near future.

“For me, it’s about bringing Clinton home,” she said. “It’s not about necessarily getting somebody in trouble.”

If Nelson was murdered, Teigen said, those responsible deserve whatever punishment they receive. But in speaking with law enforcement, she said, she’s given them permission to offer immunity in exchange for telling them where Nelson’s body can be located.

“It’s God’s place to judge, it’s not my place to judge,” she said.

Teigen said that a number of those thought to have been involved or having information about what happened to Nelson are now parents themselves.

“I would just ask them to think about what they would want if they were in my shoes and what they would do to try to find their loved one,” she said. “And do the right thing. To have mercy on a family that has exhausted ourselves with trying to find him, bring him home, find out what happened.”

A piece of him left behind

Six weeks after Nelson vanished without a trace, his son Austin was born in Spearfish.

Teigen met her grandson the day after his birth and regularly babysat the child that would appear to be her last piece of Nelson.

Turning 13 in October, Nelson’s son reminds Teigen of his father.

“He’s just a very kind, good-natured sweetheart of a kid,” she said. “A typical boy – he likes to game, ride his bike, and skateboard — all those fun things.”

The pair look similar, too.

“He looks a great deal like Clinton; I have pictures of the two of them, and you can’t tell them apart in the picture,” Teigen said.

Her grandson and daughter have given Teigen the strength to keep fighting, even when she was ready to give up.

“I’ve found a reason to keep going and to try to reveal the truth so that our family can find some peace in this whole situation,” she said. “For me, it’s always just been about trying to find out what really happened and being able to answer his son’s questions about why he’s not here and trying to bring him home.”

Can you help?

At the time of his disappearance, Nelson was 6 feet, 1 inch tall and 160 pounds with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black ECKO brand T-shirt, blue jeans, a black knit cap, white DC shoes with red trim, and glasses with round silver wire frames.   

There is a cash reward offered to anyone who has information that leads to the arrest of the person or people responsible.

If you have information about Nelson’s disappearance, contact Justin Banet, with the Bossier Sheriff’s Office, at (318) 965-3417 or the We Help The Missing Tipline at (866) 660-4025. According to Nelson’s missing poster, tips may remain anonymous.

Aug. 9 would mark Nelson’s 35th birthday.

“I’m not sure that I believe in closure anymore, but knowing what happened and where he is will at least allow me to stop going on a body watch every time remains are found and wondering if it’s Clinton,” Teigen said. “It will allow me to get to a point of starting to heal.”

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: August 22, 2019, 04:56:17 PM »

Thank you Texasmom!  It has been a rollercoaster for sure.

Great news!   

I'm so proud for you, Carolyn!  Praying for answers and justice for Clinton!   

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: August 22, 2019, 04:57:16 PM »

Thank you Muffy!

Praying you will get the answers you need.

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: September 30, 2019, 09:45:01 AM »

Hey everyone, just keeping you updated.  There is some new info that has come to light in the last few weeks.  Asking for continued prayers.  I believe we are getting closer to the truth!  Hopefully this will lead to finding Clinton and bringing him home.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: October 01, 2019, 05:08:40 PM »

Hey everyone, just keeping you updated.  There is some new info that has come to light in the last few weeks.  Asking for continued prayers.  I believe we are getting closer to the truth!  Hopefully this will lead to finding Clinton and bringing him home.

Carolyn, I have followed since the beginning.  I am in southern Louisiana and have relatives in the Alexandria area.  We watch for information on cold cases.  Pray that this is getting close.  You have been so strong.  Hugs, Mere
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 05:11:19 PM by Mere » Logged

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: October 03, 2019, 09:54:04 AM »

Mere
Thank you so much!  I pray we are getting closer as well.  Thank you for reaching out!

Hey everyone, just keeping you updated.  There is some new info that has come to light in the last few weeks.  Asking for continued prayers.  I believe we are getting closer to the truth!  Hopefully this will lead to finding Clinton and bringing him home.

Carolyn, I have followed since the beginning.  I am in southern Louisiana and have relatives in the Alexandria area.  We watch for information on cold cases.  Pray that this is getting close.  You have been so strong.  Hugs, Mere

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: November 10, 2019, 01:22:12 PM »

Carolyn, you and Clinton are continuously on my mind and in my prayers.  You are amazing and anyone would be proud to be your child or grandchild.  Praying for all of you, that you get answers now.  Take care and please give my best to your grandson and daughter.  It is hard to believe how old he is getting.  He deserves to know where his father is located.  I admire your tenacity and always have.

There are more and more people who do not think this could ever happen to them, that this is happening to.  This is an epidemic and I feel recognizing that someone is missing immediately, rather than waiting some arbitrary amount of time, would do a lot towards finding a person who is missing.  By the time people search, prime time has passed.  Prayers continue. 

an angelic monkey      

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: November 11, 2019, 09:51:50 AM »

Bearlyhere - thank you so much!  It gives me a little peace that Clinton's story has touched so many lives!  Praying answers are coming and the truth will be revealed!  an angelic monkey

Carolyn, you and Clinton are continuously on my mind and in my prayers.  You are amazing and anyone would be proud to be your child or grandchild.  Praying for all of you, that you get answers now.  Take care and please give my best to your grandson and daughter.  It is hard to believe how old he is getting.  He deserves to know where his father is located.  I admire your tenacity and always have.

There are more and more people who do not think this could ever happen to them, that this is happening to.  This is an epidemic and I feel recognizing that someone is missing immediately, rather than waiting some arbitrary amount of time, would do a lot towards finding a person who is missing.  By the time people search, prime time has passed.  Prayers continue. 

an angelic monkey      

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: November 11, 2019, 09:51:43 PM »

We had business in Minden on the first, so we passed through the Haughton area.  I always think of Clinton and you, Carolyn.  Praying the answers will come soon!   

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: November 18, 2019, 04:53:01 PM »

Thank you Texas mom!  Definitely missing my boy!  It feels like things are progressing in the investigation but it does not feel that they are moving fast enough for me!  I like the new detective.  I think he is doing a good job.

We had business in Minden on the first, so we passed through the Haughton area.  I always think of Clinton and you, Carolyn.  Praying the answers will come soon!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: November 18, 2019, 07:51:23 PM »

Thank you Texas mom!  Definitely missing my boy!  It feels like things are progressing in the investigation but it does not feel that they are moving fast enough for me!  I like the new detective.  I think he is doing a good job.

You're welcome!  I know you miss him, and this has gone on too long.    It's time for answers!  I'm thankful you like the new detective and feel like the investigation is progressing, that's very encouraging.  I hope the hard work will pay off soon.  Hang in there, you're in my prayers! 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: December 04, 2019, 01:50:55 PM »

an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: December 04, 2019, 06:42:24 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: May 18, 2021, 08:00:04 PM »

Just ran across this. Don't know if it is already on his site but just in case...........The Disappearance of Clinton Nelson | Land of the Lost #12

https://youtu.be/i1MnTjt5S1I

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: March 19, 2022, 06:40:57 AM »

Wooded area, pictures at link.  30-35 miles from where Clinton disappeared.  Google maps link below.

https://www.facebook.com/caddosheriff/posts/4989991881092647

Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office
16 hours ago  ·

Detectives, K-9, CSI and coroners are investigating following the discovery of a human skull in Keithville on Friday, said Sheriff Steve Prator.
Just after 12 p.m., Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office responded to a wooded area off Colquitt Rd. near Haywood Rd. where the skull was found.
According to CPSO Detective Vincent Jackson, it appears the skull has been left in the area for several months.  The Caddo Coroner will send the skull to the FACES lab to be identified.
Meanwhile, a cadaver dog is combing the area in search of any other human remains.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Keithville,+Louisiana+71047/Princeton,+LA+71067/@32.461553,-93.8204326,11z/data=

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: May 17, 2023, 04:07:58 PM »

https://www.kltv.com/2023/05/17/logging-crew-discovers-human-skeletal-remains-marshall

Logging crew discovers human skeletal remains near Marshall
By Brittany Hunter
Published: May. 17, 2023 at 4:41 PM CDT|Updated: 22 minutes ago

MARSHALL, Texas (KLTV) - A logging crew discovered human skeletal remains on Tuesday while working near Marshall.

At about 9:13 a.m., the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office received a call from a logging crew saying they had discovered skeletal human remains while working in the area of Harris Lake Road and Stagecoach Road near Marshall.

Officers responded and were able to confirm that the remains were in fact that of a human, authorities said. The area was searched, and the remains were collected for delivery to the University of North Texas, Center for Human Identification’s Laboratory of Forensic Anthropology in Fort Worth. In the meantime, investigators said they will be working on identifying the victim, as this is an active ongoing investigation.

Sheriff Fletcher said, “I am very proud of our patrol deputies, criminal investigators and crime scene investigators for their long hours and commitment to recovering the skeletal remains.”

He also added that he would like to offer a special thanks to the K9 Team with Shreveport Fire Search and Rescue for their expedited response and willingness to assist at a moment’s notice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.