April 25, 2024, 12:25:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 128438 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2007, 10:51:07 AM »

I won't be going to Palm Beach,Fl,either.Destiny,follow the train tracks south by south west,until you reach Birmingham.You will smell peanuts and the chuckie's office is in spitting distence
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2007, 10:52:08 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I am sure the van der Sloots love the idea of involving somebody else especially somebody with a questionable reputation connected to drugs.  Denial is the last thing I would expect from Paulus and doubt Lorenzo, being reclusive, is all that aware of the rumors as I only think they came about fairly late into this despite the fact he was questioned on June 19.

ALE and KLPD would have the phone records of any contact and I note Lorenzo was only called in for questioning once.  Andres Meneses, on the other hand, six or seven times and we don't even know who he is.

I think Lorenzo was brought in alot more than just once..I..I think he may have been questioned the first week,june 16th and then again on the 28th...MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2007, 10:58:16 AM »

Does anyone know how old Lorenzo is?  Is he the product of an extra-marital affair or was he born before Anita came along?  I'm still trying to figure out how one woman would want to boink him, let alone two.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #263 on: July 10, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Does anyone know how old Lorenzo is?  Is he the product of an extra-marital affair or was he born before Anita came along?
I'm still trying to figure out how one woman would want to boink him, let alone two.

"him" is referring to Pappa Sloot.  Where's my edit button?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2007, 11:00:34 AM »

Does anyone know how old Lorenzo is?  Is he the product of an extra-marital affair or was he born before Anita came along?  I'm still trying to figure out how one woman would want to boink him, let alone two.

Lorenzi=o is like 26-28 yrs old I think..

Hey look what MF Posted..This must of what Lazlo was talking about last night by no more bs..

According to mf
posted on RU

Key witness comes forward in the case.
A taped interview was broadcasted on local radio last Friday and some questions answered yesterday:

The person was anonymous.
This person’s voice was altered. He was a key witness in the case and
worked with the investigating team (stayed 5 days at the Station working) and is also asked to play an important witnessrole in a possible future case.

Ambulance flight: came and went and stayed a few days at the airport. This ambulance flight was totally legal and said that the story that Julia Renfro told was not totally accurate.

Natalee did not leave with this specific plane, she did not get out via the air ambulance but through another (private)plane which the ALE and FBI has info on.

He talked about the F-16 f and that they flew on every angle. (search pattern).

He talked about Kapel di Alto Vista. He denied the rumors that Natalee got out Aruba via Alto Vista that night.

Natalee got out of the island with some inside help at the airport.

This person was a key witness for the ALE over one year and a half.

He said that Joran had no power to get Natalee out of the island.

He said that the OM never thought of Joran and his friends as the guilty ones but only used them as person of interest and as we all know they can be detained on Dutch laws based on that.

He is basically saying that he knows when and how Natalee got out of Aruba and has proven that to the ALE, but will not elaborate since he was asked not to give these details by the Prosecutor’s office. But this was 1,5 years ago.

Three person that stayed several weeks on the island, on Beth’s expense, were or are still considered people of interest by the ALE and FBI. He did not elaborate who these were, said that it was the job of the ALE to give the details.       MediaFreak

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 10, 2007, 11:00:58 AM »

Laughing  Laughing I agree I think he's in his mid-20's, but someone else might have the exact age - was it in the arrest article?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: July 10, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »

Well, since this is such a "no brainer" I guess I am just too stupid to see the Lorenzo connection and will leave that to those of you who possess such abilities.

INDY,

Thank you for that rain.  It is ALL we have had.

But I am wondering about that SIGNATURE of Robot's now.  Maybe he is behind this drought in some manner.   Hummmm. . . . .  When the rain reached the northeastern quadrant of the state, it just dissipates strangely.  Altitude maybe.

Or Robots???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 10, 2007, 11:04:17 AM »

*******-

Don't you think IF the ALE was not under fire they would keep such an important witness under wraps? I think perhaps this all is in response to the continued examination by the KPLD of the ALE?

what do you think?

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 10, 2007, 11:06:32 AM »

Katy's,  this is what I have to help answer some of your questions with some of the alleged stories going around.  I have no idea if this is FACT or not, BUT it makes sense to me so I apologize if its long, but here it is.
from another source:

"The story, according to neighbors of Van Rijn's mom, "this lady had an affair with PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT before he was married to his current wife, and the result was Lorenzo van Rijn." umm, okay...

Regardless, we know Lorenzo van Rijn's mother was married to a VW auto dealer, van Rijn "Sr." (for clarity sake) Together they raised the young Lorenzo van Rijn Jr., at least until his (Sr.) death. He committed suicide a couple of years ago, by hanging himself. This could explain why Lorenzo Van Rijn Jr. is so wealthy? who knows, but apparently he's also into several different things, including, the drug business, quite heavily, from what they say.

From what I've read, "Van Rijn is feared by many on the island due to the fact that so many find him so sinister. His home is one of the only homes on the island which has a basement..."

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->van Rijn was brought in for questioning in Natalee's disappearance June 15."

Also, one has to wonder, why did the LE bring in Lorenzo so quickly after Natalee's disappearance?

My thinking:
Paulus van der Sloot is 53 which makes him born in 1952, he went to the University of Tilberg in 70s and Lorenzo being 23 would have been born in 1980.

Have to ask oneself in the research why would he choose Aruba to move to?
Unless perhaps Paulus had been to Aruba eh?
Perhaps got an Aruba woman pregnant
and then decided to move to Aruba.

One needs to wonder why after fighting for 20 yrs about stopping that motorway thru his families estate and getting his education, he would leave his homeland to move to Aruba?

AND then go back for a year in I think it was 2004 for a year to study.

Seems to me Paulus had a reason and therefore the reason would be the other woman in his life, Lorenzo's mother and his other son.

canadiangurl wrote:
Everyone is entitled their own opinions, I love it when new posters come here, and post thoughts and theories, rather than yell and bash people. We have seen enough of it already.
Thanks for your post Smoothrider, yes, there is some truth to your post, well maybe not truth, but rumours that have gone around about Van Rijn...
And Rammstein, I thought all along that could be possible about the half brother theory, but I forgot that the VDS's were not originally from Aruba...or were they? How long have they been on the island?
Also, I thought Van Rijn was the guy in the pic with the axe...am I wrong?
Thanks
Paul van der Sloot (or Paul van der S. as our newspapers say) first came to the island in 1991. Now knowing that Lorenzo is about 23 that would mean he was conceived about 24 years ago. That would mean 1981 or 1982 and that is a cool 10 years before Paul van der S. came to the island.
Paul van der S. lived in Boxtel for a long time (held up the construction of a highway through his families land for almost 20 years) before he went off to university and became a lawyer. These are quotes from a dutch newspaper printed 27-06-2005
After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government. It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three suns, were born.
Ten years ago in an article from the same paper he said about his move to Aruba:
In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers were not impressed with his stance „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser. If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are. I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Nieuwsblad.
Translations were from the Hasibokos site who translated the story from dutch.

Edited by Rammstein on 10 August 2005 at 7:09pm

Maine, born and raised!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 10, 2007, 11:10:54 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
*******-

Don't you think IF the ALE was not under fire they would keep such an important witness under wraps? I think perhaps this all is in response to the continued examination by the KPLD of the ALE?

what do you think?

They want us to believe that ALE had proof 1 1/2 years ago that she skipped the island and they have let their tourism go in the toilet by not doing anything about it since? My God, the Aruban government would have done backflips if they could have proven she ran away.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 10, 2007, 11:11:20 AM »

I think the other point to ponder here is if Lorenzo's mother has lived in Aruba all of her life, or if she and Paulus knew one another from Holland, she is dutch correct?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 10, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
*******-

what do you think?

They want us to believe that ALE had proof 1 1/2 years ago that she skipped the island and they have let their tourism go in the toilet by not doing anything about it since? My God, the Aruban government would have done backflips if they could have proven she ran away.

exactly ! One has to wonder if Dompig and Renfro have enough concern to be on the offensive like this at this moment? I hope so ! The ALE features that ridiculous article on their own website? Something is up here....just what is the question.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 10, 2007, 11:13:40 AM »

*******-

what do you think?

I doubt there is any credible witness as the call was anonymous and reported by MF on RU. I see some very desperate people in action right now and this conflicts with everything we have heard from the ALE. This is all in preperation for something..Either the KLPD is putting on the heat or they are gonna close the case..Personally I think think the heat is on and something is gonna happen soon.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: July 10, 2007, 11:17:01 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Jorge Pesquera

was asked to give an accounting for missing funding before Congress from when he was in charge of Public Relations or whatever, tourism, soemthing like that, in Puerto Rico.  After that, he seemed to have an attitude about America in general.

That would be my objection to him among many things.  Why give him the chance to do it to U.S. taxpayers AGAIN!

You are correct Anna he has a bad attitude.  There was another poster here who seemed to know about Pasquera and she couldn't stand him.  He did not like America.

I wonder if Steve Cohen gave him a recommendation.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: July 10, 2007, 11:17:07 AM »

I hope you are right *******, I truly do !

Don't ya just love this line from what Ms Vada posted?

After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.

and some wonder how Paulus knew exactly how to work the system? He worked the system over the Boxtel Freeway being built, to drive up the price all the while school children were being run over in the pre-existing roadway. Someone once sent me data from Holland on it, it was around 60 children or some horrifying large number.......I can't imagine how one sleeps at night knowing this IF you have any humanity.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
*******-

what do you think?

exactly ! One has to wonder if Dompig and Renfro have enough concern to be on the offensive like this at this moment? I hope so ! The ALE features that ridiculous article on their own website? Something is up here....just what is the question.

It is highly doubtful KLPD would have searched the Sloot property and named Joran still a suspect only a month or so ago if this crap were legit. They don't have the time for such tomfoolery.

Or maybe they think the KLPD is in on the FBI conspiracy, LOL!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »

dayhiker anything is possible with Renfro and friends, ANYTHING  Laughing

I sure hope the KPLD uncovered who shared that video of Deepak with Roger of Scrux? I would like to hear the explanation of why that video went to a country music songwriter and some stay at home mom's to be qualified  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2007, 11:24:56 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
That would be my guess as well..Especially if the younger brothers were at the VDS house. It could be to dispose of her or to get her to Lorenzo's house for other reasons like she was injured or still unconscious.

I still wonder if Natalee did get off a call at 3am as it appears something bad happened shortly after..Would be nice to start putting rumors to rest and start putting facts on the table.. Evil or Very Mad

I always thought this to be true.  This is one of the bombs that Beth is not releasing.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »

Why hasn't Julia written her book yet? I would think she would want hers to launch in advance of Beth's? Such a serious journalist as she, do you suppose Anita might disapprove of Renfro taking some of the spoils in such a more public way........or were the publishers not as equally as impressed with Renfro's credentials?

hmmmmm

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »

I think it's odd - Amigoe.com article, the radio broadcast, the ALE web site - while supposedly KLPD is still there investigating?

Melanie Hodge is "taking ownership" of the Comments about Pasquera's new appointment to Palm Beach County Tourism post.  Post a comment if you haven't already.

Read the story here:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-flpcvb0710pnjul10,0,5952534.story

Comments here:
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TQHLISI1HSQRHTQMV#lastPost

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.