March 29, 2024, 03:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 127960 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 10, 2007, 12:08:58 PM »

Thanks Yap, we needed that  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 10, 2007, 12:09:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Katysmom"
Does anyone know how old Lorenzo is?  Is he the product of an extra-marital affair or was he born before Anita came along?
I'm still trying to figure out how one woman would want to boink him, let alone two.

"him" is referring to Pappa Sloot.  Where's my edit button?

It was said early on in the case that LVR was born prior to Paulus and Anita marrying. Paulus would likely have been around 26(?) at that time himself.

Joran and Val were born before they married as well.  I don't think they married until they decided to move to Aruba, if I remember the post correctly.

Sorry Yapperz, your info was better than mine, and I hadn't seen your post.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: July 10, 2007, 12:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

They want us to believe that ALE had proof 1 1/2 years ago that she skipped the island and they have let their tourism go in the toilet by not doing anything about it since? My God, the Aruban government would have done backflips if they could have proven she ran away.

exactly ! One has to wonder if Dompig and Renfro have enough concern to be on the offensive like this at this moment? I hope so ! The ALE features that ridiculous article on their own website? Something is up here....just what is the question.

Isn't this ridiculous. A year and a half ago this would have been a gift to Aruba. They would have been touting this theory all over the airwaves. Instead they send Dompig and Cohen out to say that they think Joran and the Kalpos are guilty as hell. So Aruba sat on this and let their tourim go down a craphole?

What a laugher. AHATA and the Task Force would have been on this ike flies on sh*t. Any way they could have blamed it on Beth, they would have.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 10, 2007, 12:17:44 PM »

I agree, Dayhiker.  There is no way that Aruban Law Enforcement knew of something like this one and a half years ago and didn't follow up on it.  This is total fiction.  When a story this far out surfaces now, we can be sure that the pressure is building on the perps.  Stay tuned, folks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 10, 2007, 12:19:05 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
That would be my guess as well..Especially if the younger brothers were at the VDS house. It could be to dispose of her or to get her to Lorenzo's house for other reasons like she was injured or still unconscious.

I still wonder if Natalee did get off a call at 3am as it appears something bad happened shortly after..Would be nice to start putting rumors to rest and start putting facts on the table.. Evil or Very Mad

Morning Monks!  I have an idea of a possible connection - conjecture purely...

I was just thinking of the movie Pulp Fiction - where Uma Thurmond OD'ed on what she thought was cocaine, but turned out to be heroin.  John Travolta flipped when he realized she had od'ed and contacted the guy he bought the drugs from, because he would know what to do. The dealer had some shots of adrenalin (or something similar) that counteracted the drugs and brought her back.

What if something similar happened in Natalee's case?  Maybe Joran took Natalee over to Lorenzo's for an attempted antidote?  

Just a thought/

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 10, 2007, 12:20:02 PM »

when you start turning up the HEAT

all kinds of WACK JOBS come out of the woodwork

the HEAT is medium high, and about to be turned up to HIGH  Cool

please send my cigars to

ROBOTS INC.

200 ROBOTS DRIVE

ROBOTS USA

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2007, 12:24:34 PM »

Good thought process Kimmy, one has to imagine if she did OD they were an utter panic.......who better to ask than perhaps the one who supplied the drug?

I just find all of Renfro's manipulations indicative of some massive ego or need for fame herself, something is so wrong with her underneath all of this. Aruba isn't her homeland either, the US is so what did she run from in the US? There is always a backstory to be told I just no longer care about hers except to explain her complete malice.

To heap one more ounce of pain on any parent who has lost a child in this way is indicative of an utter lack of regard for the human race even those who grew up with perhaps more advantages than you or equally as important, with less.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 10, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
San I agree with you, I think it was Paulus.  There was a lot of conversation yesterday as to how Anita knew what Nat's panties looked like.  I believe she found them either in their house or the Apes apartment.  Do you know what the date was when Beth and Greta went to the Sloots?

JuJu I believe it was June 22nd.

Here is a link from Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160298,00.html
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 10, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »

On radio?......voice disguised? It doesn't get any more convenient than  that.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 10, 2007, 12:30:21 PM »

Kimmy, I think that's a probable explanation.  If they didn't get the drugs from Lorenzo, but the GHB was supplied by C & C's bartender, then they would more than likely call on Lorenzo's expertise as someone who dealt drugs and knew about their effects.  Why call Lorenzo?
1.  He's family and thus trustworthy.
2.  He knows about drugs and their effects from his drug-dealing.
3.  He has ready access to boats that run drugs off the island and might also take a body to drop in the ocean.

Add to this phone records that indicate that calls were made to Lorenzo's area of the island in the early hours of the morning, and I think it's very likely that Lorenzo was involved.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 10, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »

Sounds like a very shady PR attempt to me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 10, 2007, 12:31:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I agree, Dayhiker.  There is no way that Aruban Law Enforcement knew of something like this one and a half years ago and didn't follow up on it.  This is total fiction.  When a story this far out surfaces now, we can be sure that the pressure is building on the perps.  Stay tuned, folks.

AZ, and since we know ALE leaks like a sieve there is no way we wouldn't have found out about it a year and a half ago.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 10, 2007, 12:32:52 PM »

I take that back.  Memory is fuzzy, but I believe it was phone pings that placed one of their phones near the cell tower near Lorenzo's place.  It might not be a phone call, per se.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 10, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »

Everybody knows Boeti's voice.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 10, 2007, 12:33:23 PM »

Yeah - Maybe it was ELVIS. Laughing  Laughing

Thank you Thank you very much **my best Elvis impression**

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 10, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »

This has been the damnedest crime story I have ever followed.  Just when I think people could not possibly get any lower, or disgusting they prove me wrong.

None of this recent BS adds up, so the big question is why now?  What do these people hope to achieve with these outlandish stories?  Does someone know that this case can not be solved, so they want to plant the idea that Natalee left the island?

I can’t help but think something is behind this assault, but I sure can’t determine what it is.  It makes them all look that much more ridiculous.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2007, 12:34:29 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

AZ, and since we know ALE leaks like a sieve there is no way we wouldn't have found out about it a year and a half ago.

Yup.  Exactly.  ALE, ATA, AHATA and all the other initials were hoping and praying for something, anything, that would indicate Natalee had left the island.  They would have shouted this from the rooftops gleefully had there been even a false rumor of this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 10, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

GEL:

CHAPTER 1 - ISLAND BOY

Page 1

1. his parents had Joran when she was 30, something they choose to do because they first wanted to see something from the world before having their first child

2. he was conceived in Ecuador and his pregnant mother even traveled to Egypt while carrying him

3. she even went ice skating on a frozen lake while carrying him. She fell on the ice.

4. his dad at the time worked at the social legal aid office in Arnhem

5. his mother studied at the art academy and taught at the local Lorentz College

6. she is a painter and makes art/objects of art

7. they moved to Aruba when Joran was 2 years old

8. in 1990 Paul van der Sloot was offered a job at the "Central Bureau of Legal and General Affairs on Aruba.

9. they married at that time, not having done so because they so no need for a piece of paper stating they were wed. They did it to get easier visas to the island

Who the hell cares where this monster was conceived. Rolling Eyes   What is the purpose of him telling the world that his mother went ice skating and she fell.  This is Anita talking and telling him to put these things in the book.

The Sloots taught their kids well.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: July 10, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »

Everybody knows Boeti's voice.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I LOVE this one dayhiker  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »

Easy, they don't seem to have the same sense of the ridiculous that we have.  The Arubans seem to think that the more fantastic something seems, the more they can sell it as being exotic and appealing.  It seems to be a Caribbean tendency--maybe the heat and humidity affects them this way.  Look at the pirate lore they glamorize, and the reality is a very dirty story.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.