April 26, 2024, 03:24:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 128467 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 10, 2007, 03:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Did everyone go to lunch?   Laughing

Good Afternoon Monks.....popping in to say Hi..I am going to go back and read

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 10, 2007, 03:02:00 PM »

What did you guys think about the "Haunting Evidence" show?  I just watched the clips Carpe posted

Regrets, I've had a few......
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 10, 2007, 03:02:27 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i think we should all have the same AVATAR  Twisted Evil

or

all have one of Anna's   at last count i think she had over 4000 of them  Cool

Okay by me.  I'm dressed!!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 10, 2007, 03:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Looks like BB and OldFart are already red X's!

Well, I didn't get the memo and have gone with this one.  I still think it would have been more confusing if we posted with each other's avatars but that would require too much planning.

She is prolly somewhere reading all this as it is!  

Very Happy

Anna...I stole an avatar you posted!  This IS ME!~  , the picture...not me  Wink )

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 10, 2007, 03:03:37 PM »

or

eheheheheehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2007, 03:04:34 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
What did you guys think about the "Haunting Evidence" show?  I just watched the clips Carpe posted

Would you repost the links to the clips ...I missed all but the last 5 minutes or so of  Haunting Evidence

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 10, 2007, 03:05:28 PM »

Hi Juju.  To tell you the truth, I didn't think much of it.  It portrayed Natalee's disappearance happening just as Joran told it.  I don't agree with anything the liar says, so I don't buy that story.  I don't believe they went to the beach, and I don't believe Natalee's death was accidental.  I do think the "Haunting Evidence" show may have been influenced by Steve Cohen and his cronies from CTV, but who knows?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »

Something has happened on Mi Dushi - or Jolly Pirate - says breaking news. Not sure what this is all about.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1299/5/#jc_allComments

web translator

UPDATE: Nos a caba di ricibi informacion cu e parti mas erg di e actividadnan rond di nos islanan a pasa caba, pero cu nos lo keda experencia biento modera y awacero local. Tambe nos a risibi noticia cu tur personanan abordo di Jolley Piratres (rectifica cu no ta Mi Dushi) a ser hańa. Mas den atardi nos lo publica e potretnan.

Noticia cu nos a caba di risibi di Meteorologische Dienst di Antiyas y Aruba ta indica cu nos ta experenciando actividad nan cu biento fuerte y tambe awa sero. Actualmente nos team di 24ora.com ta den becendario di Malmok caminda cu e boto Mi Dushi lo mester a bolter cu 28 persona abordo. Nos tin entendi cu 27 di nan a landa bai canto pero cu falta un persona. Nos lo trese mas informacion aki rato. Click pa mas informacion.

Tempu: Shelu ta por lo general parsialmente nublá. Temporalmente lo bira hopi nublá i algun áwaseru lokal ku por ta kompańá pa welek i bos.

Bientu: Modera te basta fuerte for di direkshon ost; forsa 3 te 5 (13 te 39 km/ora, 7 te 21 nudo). Den dia ňf durante di áwaseru, de bes en kuando fuerte te posibelmente duru; forsa 6 te 7 (40 te 61 km/ora, 22 te 33 nudo).

Situashon general: Un ola tropikal ta propagá den direkshon wčst riba e parti oriental di Caribe promoviendo asina un atmósfera faborabel pa desaroyo di nubia ku áwaseru durante di awe i pa kontinuá tambe te mayan djárason.

Kondishon di laman: Ku altura di ola di por lo general entre di 1 i 2.5 meter (3 pa 8 pia), laman lo ta poko brutu prinsipalmente den áwaseru. Ta rekomendá esnan ku ta bai laman pa tene kuenta ku esaki.

E próksimo boletín di tempu lo wňrdu publiká pa 16.00 diamars atardi.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2007, 03:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Good Job that 'other' site guys. They are getting the message!!!!

Janet - you rock girl!!!

Where did Janet post and on which thread?

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »

Forgot the translation sorry..

general partially nublá. for the time being will become much nublá and some áwaseru local with can is accompany for welek and voice. bientu: modera till enough strong for of direction ost; compel 3 till 5 (13 till 39 km/ora, 7 till 21 nudo). in day or during of áwaseru, sometimes strong till posibelmente duru; compel 6 till 7 (40 till 61 km/ora, 22 till 33 nudo). situashon general: one wave tropical is advertise in direction wčst on the part eastern of caribe promoviendo so one atmósfera advantageous for desaroyo of cloud with áwaseru during of today and for continue also till mayan djárason. condition of laman: with height of wave of can will general among of 1 and 2.5 metre (3 for 8 pia), sea will is few brutu prinsipalmente in áwaseru. is commend esnan with is go sea for as bill with this. the próksimo boletín of time will wňrdu publish for 16.00 tuesday nightfall. come across

+++

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

I didn't think there was very much to the Haunting Evidence episode, either. I was hoping for new clues or information, but it pretty much matched the beach/Fishermen's Huts story. The composite sketch was interesting as it looked nothing like Joran. Some here have said they think it looks like Guido, and I can see it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: July 10, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »

here's the whole translation .  . . . . .  I don't know what I was doing wrong there..

update: we owing to end of ricibi informacion cu the part more erg of the actividadnan rond of we islands owing to happen end, but cu we will stay experencia wind modera y awacero local. also we owing to risibi news cu all personanan abordo of jolley piratres (rectifica cu do not my dushi) owing to being find. more in nightfall we will publica the potretnan. news cu we owing to end of risibi of meteorologische dienst of antiyas y aruba is indica cu we is experenciando actividad they cu wind strong y also water hill. actualmente we team of 24ora.com is in becendario of malmok caminda cu the boat my sweet will have to owing to bolter cu 28 person abordo. we have entendi cu 27 of they owing to swim go canto but cu miss one person. we will bring more informacion here rato. click for more informacion. tempu: sky is can will general partially nublá. for the time being will become much nublá and some áwaseru local with can is accompany for welek and voice. bientu: modera till enough strong for of direction ost; compel 3 till 5 (13 till 39 km/ora, 7 till 21 nudo). in day or during of áwaseru, sometimes strong till posibelmente duru; compel 6 till 7 (40 till 61 km/ora, 22 till 33 nudo). situashon general: one wave tropical is advertise in direction wčst on the part eastern of caribe promoviendo so one atmósfera advantageous for desaroyo of cloud with áwaseru during of today and for continue also till mayan djárason. condition of laman: with height of wave of can will general among of 1 and 2.5 metre (3 for 8 pia), sea will is few brutu prinsipalmente in áwaseru. is commend esnan with is go sea for as bill with this. the próksimo boletín of time will wňrdu publish for 16.00 tuesday nightfall. come across

+++

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 10, 2007, 03:11:49 PM »

Well, I didn't get the memo and have gone with this one.  I still think it would have been more confusing if we posted with each other's avatars but that would require too much planning.

Very Happy

Well, if we get in trouble - who are we gonna blame?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 10, 2007, 03:11:58 PM »

Hi Juju.  To tell you the truth, I didn't think much of it.  It portrayed Natalee's disappearance happening just as Joran told it.  I don't agree with anything the liar says, so I don't buy that story.  I don't believe they went to the beach, and I don't believe Natalee's death was accidental.  I do think the "Haunting Evidence" show may have been influenced by Steve Cohen and his cronies from CTV, but who knows?

I don't think Natalee was ever at the beach either....however, I do beleive it was not an intentional murder.....but I do believe they caused her death....

Rest in Peace Caylee

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 10, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »

or

OK who Ya gonna be?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 10, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Very Happy

Moi? no, I will give you a hint, it starts with  ROBOT_

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 10, 2007, 03:14:18 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

or

OK who Ya gonna be?

Don't you recognize me?  I'm semi-famous...
 Wink

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 10, 2007, 03:14:20 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
here's the whole translation .  . . . . .  I don't know what I was doing wrong there..

SNIPPED:

update: we owing to end of ricibi informacion cu the part more erg of the actividadnan rond of we islands owing to happen end, but cu we will stay experencia wind modera y awacero local. also we owing to risibi news cu all personanan abordo of jolley piratres (rectifica cu do not my dushi) owing to being find. more in nightfall

ROTFLMAO...translation??  trying to decipher these translations are a test of one's patience for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 10, 2007, 03:15:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Very Happy

RED and Dugga!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 10, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »

It sounds as if they are looking for 28 people who were aboard the Jolly Roger.  High winds and bad weather?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.