April 24, 2024, 04:02:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 128432 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2007, 04:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie - ROFLMAO I already saw it!  I was thinking this place sure changed while I was gone, lol  Laughing

Welcome back Klaas everything was fine. We have also been commenting today on the hiring of Jorge Pesquera to lead the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau.

http://tinyurl.com/2abc8f

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2007, 04:48:08 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
ROBOTS made me do it!!!!   I swear...

You weren't supposed to read that. Cool

OOpps I thought you were Robots.

Ha ha ha ha ha!   Wink

I'm incognito, masquerading as ROBOTS!

BRING NATALEE HOME
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2007, 04:48:51 PM »

who was it that wanted this one?

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »

NEXT QUESTION:  What is this "key witness" that MF at RU is talking about.  MF is saying this guy is claiming Natalee left Aruba?  

as usual MF is full of ssssshhhhheeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttt Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Katysmom - I gave you Miss Piggy for now.  I can change it for you anytime, let me know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  WELCOME HOME

I should warn you Kermit might swoon over you  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Tiger
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2007, 04:50:02 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I think it was Tiger.. Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 10, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »

Angie - ROFLMAO I already saw it!  I was thinking this place sure changed while I was gone, lol  Laughing

Welcome back Klaas everything was fine. We have also been commenting today on the hiring of Jorge Pesquera to lead the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau.

http://tinyurl.com/2abc8f

Yeah - got an email on that one.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 10, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »

NEXT QUESTION:  What is this "key witness" that MF at RU is talking about.  MF is saying this guy is claiming Natalee left Aruba?  

IMO  Arrow   It is nothing. Not a legitimate witness, nothing. Just something scraped up to support the latest *theories* by Renfro and co.

Also i see it as having no bearing on what KLPD will, or will not, do. Not related to the ongoing NH investigation.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: July 10, 2007, 04:52:53 PM »

KLAAS Did you see the front page post.. the interview with Red, Cohen and Joe T from long ago?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 10, 2007, 04:53:37 PM »

Can you believe it?  First Pesquera leaves Puerto Rico under a cloud of suspicion.  Then he leaves Aruba after the deplorable job his office did in trying to cover up the crimes against Natalee.   Palm Beach County is certainly not doing any background research before hiring him in a tourist affiliated job.  What a poor job this search committee did!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #571 on: July 10, 2007, 04:54:20 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Katysmom - I gave you Miss Piggy for now.  I can change it for you anytime, let me know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  WELCOME HOME

I should warn you Kermit might swoon over you  Laughing

I wouldn't know how to act!  It's been a few years since anyone's swooned over me

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 10, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

IMO  Arrow   It is nothing. Not a legitimate witness, nothing. Just something scraped up to support the latest *theories* by Renfro and co.

Also i see it as having no bearing on what KLPD will, or will not, do. Not related to the ongoing NH investigation.

I found it interresting though that this witness claims the Medjet was at the airport legitimately.  Doesn't that go against Renfro's article?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 10, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »

Can you believe it?  First Pesquera leaves Puerto Rico under a cloud of suspicion.  Then he leaves Aruba after the deplorable job his office did in trying to cover up the crimes against Natalee.   Palm Beach County is certainly not doing any background research before hiring him in a tourist affiliated job.  What a poor job this search committee did!

....and they pay him $250,000. dollars!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 10, 2007, 04:58:46 PM »

....and they pay him $250,000. dollars!

Yes, that's what Aruba paid him.  Highly overpaid, if you ask me!  Palm Beach County proposes to pay him a bit less than $200,000/year--way too much money to throw away on this bozo.

BRING NATALEE HOME
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 10, 2007, 05:00:01 PM »

I found it interresting though that this witness claims the Medjet was at the airport legitimately.  Doesn't that go against Renfro's article?

Yes, he did say Renfro was wrong on that but even Glenda/Renfro has diluted her own Medjet story. There are just too many unbelievable aspects to the remainder of this report. IMO
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 10, 2007, 05:01:50 PM »

Yes,it was me and that was the avi.I like it,so none keep yours,it is uplifting.Hehe I think the humor bug has broken out.I let Broward county and my Chamber of Commerce know how I felt.I think I should avoid Ft Lauderdale,for a few years or decades.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 10, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »

And, if Aruba can pay Pesquero $250,000, I think someone there should check the payroll!  Twice!!  That says a lot for the old Aruban bank account, doesn't it?  Those people without jobs in Aruba, paying those recently raised utility bills, should ask why someone is worth a quarter of a million dollars a year to cover up the disappearance of an American tourist girl.  Now, that's outrageous!

If they paid Pesquero a quarter of a million dollars a year, I wonder what they paid Steve Cohen and the rest of the cover-up gang?  Hey, Aruba, someone is throwing your hard-earned money at people like this who are sending your reputation down the toilet.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 10, 2007, 05:02:40 PM »

Yes, she said the airport officials didn't know about the plane being there.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 10, 2007, 05:04:13 PM »

I found the original press release from 2/07 where they appointed Jim Stuber as 'acting' in this capacity until a permanaent person was found.

They claimed they were using an exec search agency to conduct a 'national' search. Last time I checked, that POS dirty smelly craggy rock that they call an island is not part of the same NATION that PBC is part of  Evil or Very Mad

(they also had a picture of Stuber. A lawyer. It's obvious that he picks out his own clothes when he dresses Laughing )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.