April 26, 2024, 06:51:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 128458 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: July 10, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »

Even Lazlo, again, called BS on MF.

She must have called her KLPD hotline again! batman
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 10, 2007, 05:04:47 PM »

Is Renfro able to read?Is she married and does she have connections?It must be good to put on your resume,that I helped cover up a murder,rape,and drugs,plus help the guilty get away with.Is Broward county tourist sensative?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: July 10, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »

Kermit called,and he is looking for his love?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 10, 2007, 05:06:31 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Can you believe it?  First Pesquera leaves Puerto Rico under a cloud of suspicion.  Then he leaves Aruba after the deplorable job his office did in trying to cover up the crimes against Natalee.   Palm Beach County is certainly not doing any background research before hiring him in a tourist affiliated job.  What a poor job this search committee did!

I found the original press release from 2/07 where they appointed Jim Stuber as 'acting' in this capacity until a permanaent person was found.

They claimed they were using an exec search agency to conduct a 'national' search. Last time I checked, that POS dirty smelly craggy rock that they call an island is not part of the same NATION that PBC is part of  Evil or Very Mad

(they also had a picture of Stuber. A lawyer. It's obvious that he picks out his own clothes when he dresses Laughing )

he must be related to joe T then, sharkskin suits?  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 10, 2007, 05:07:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Yes,it was me and that was the avi.I like it,so none keep yours,it is uplifting.Hehe I think the humor bug has broken out.I let Broward county and my Chamber of Commerce know how I felt.I think I should avoid Ft Lauderdale,for a few years or decades.

Ft Lauderdale is in Broward County where they can't vote right, not Palm Beach County where they hire idiots like Pesquerea
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: July 10, 2007, 05:08:49 PM »

this is very confusing!  HI KLAAS!! Did you win big??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #586 on: July 10, 2007, 05:09:16 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEXT QUESTION:  What is this "key witness" that MF at RU is talking about.  MF is saying this guy is claiming Natalee left Aruba?  

as usual MF is full of ssssshhhhheeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttt Wink

Apparently he is.....This was just osted at FOB by a new poster called Mother Nature...
MotherNature wrote:
    This should have its own thread, but I don't know how to start one. You can believe it or not, I could care less. I have only posted on a message board once or twice, but you people are getting ridiculous.
    The FBI knows exactly what happened to Natalee, and so does Beth. Our FBI was monitoring that island long before Natalee went missing.  Why do you think Aruba was so upset?  
    Remember Senator Baccus' words "wiretaps" I would say, along with satellite images.
    The FBI told Beth early on that they had to look at the big picture, but don't worry, the truth will come out sooner or later.
    Will anyone pay for what happened to Natalee? I doubt if any one person will pay with jail time, But I believe Aruba will pay for years to come. They made a bad mistake when they decided on this course of action.
    Remember that Natalee is not the only American missing on that island. Lets' hope she is the last.
    If anyone here wants to trace my ISP, I wish you would, than you would see where I am located and where I get my information from.        MOTHER NATURE

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 10, 2007, 05:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Is Renfro able to read?Is she married and does she have connections?It must be good to put on your resume,that I helped cover up a murder,rape,and drugs,plus help the guilty get away with.Is Broward county tourist sensative?

What do you mean by 'tourist sensitive' Tiger?

They cleaned up the 'strip' (spring breakers heaven) a few years ago and changed a few laws and began to enforce a few more. Tried to encourage the spring breakers to go elsewhere. It worked. (They still have a large crowd -- but not as large, and not as destructive)

Strategically they were trying to become more family oriented.

But Pesquera is going to Palm Beach County. (Boca Raton. Delray Beach. Palm Beach. West Palm Beach.)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: July 10, 2007, 05:11:01 PM »

Klaas,

Are you all caught up?  Guess that's a stupid question.. Laughing

Welcome back....love all the avatars!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 10, 2007, 05:12:44 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEXT QUESTION:  What is this "key witness" that MF at RU is talking about.  MF is saying this guy is claiming Natalee left Aruba?  

as usual MF is full of ssssshhhhheeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttt Wink

Apparently he is.....This was just osted at FOB by a new poster called Mother Nature...
MotherNature wrote:
    This should have its own thread, but I don't know how to start one. You can believe it or not, I could care less. I have only posted on a message board once or twice, but you people are getting ridiculous.
    The FBI knows exactly what happened to Natalee, and so does Beth. Our FBI was monitoring that island long before Natalee went missing.  Why do you think Aruba was so upset?  
    Remember Senator Baccus' words "wiretaps" I would say, along with satellite images.
    The FBI told Beth early on that they had to look at the big picture, but don't worry, the truth will come out sooner or later.
    Will anyone pay for what happened to Natalee? I doubt if any one person will pay with jail time, But I believe Aruba will pay for years to come. They made a bad mistake when they decided on this course of action.
    Remember that Natalee is not the only American missing on that island. Lets' hope she is the last.
    If anyone here wants to trace my ISP, I wish you would, than you would see where I am located and where I get my information from.        MOTHER NATURE

No, I'm not "Mother Nature" -- Wink   Sounds like me though!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: July 10, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Even Lazlo, again, called BS on MF.

She must have called her KLPD hotline again! batman

Sure would like to know how she gets her info  Wink
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 10, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »

Sorry, but this is too cute not to share!

Parker says ROLL TIDE!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #592 on: July 10, 2007, 05:17:06 PM »

FOR KLAAS>>>>
per MF/on RU

Key witness comes forward in the case.

A taped interview was broadcasted on local radio last Friday and some questions answered yesterday:

The person was anonymous.
This person’s voice was altered. He was a key witness in the case and
worked with the investigating team (stayed 5 days at the Station working) and is also asked to play an important witnessrole in a possible future case.

Ambulance flight: came and went and stayed a few days at the airport. This ambulance flight was totally legal and said that the story that Julia Renfro told was not totally accurate.

Natalee did not leave with this specific plane, she did not get out via the air ambulance but through another (private)plane which the ALE and FBI has info on.

He talked about the F-16 f and that they flew on every angle. (search pattern).

He talked about Kapel di Alto Vista. He denied the rumors that Natalee got out Aruba via Alto Vista that night.

Natalee got out of the island with some inside help at the airport.

This person was a key witness for the ALE over one year and a half.

He said that Joran had no power to get Natalee out of the island.

He said that the OM never thought of Joran and his friends as the guilty ones but only used them as person of interest and as we all know they can be detained on Dutch laws based on that.

He is basically saying that he knows when and how Natalee got out of Aruba and has proven that to the ALE, but will not elaborate since he was asked not to give these details by the Prosecutor’s office. But this was 1,5 years ago.

Three person that stayed several weeks on the island, on Beth’s expense, were or are still considered people of interest by the ALE and FBI. He did not elaborate who these were, said that it was the job of the ALE to give the details.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 10, 2007, 05:18:31 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing  Laughing

Click on the link for 'head shot' at the bottom of the press release.

Not sharkskin. More like color blind  Laughing  Laughing

http://www.palmbeachfl.com/media/release.aspx?id=150

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 10, 2007, 05:19:58 PM »

Testing  

Hi Everybody
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 10, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing  Laughing

Click on the link for 'head shot' at the bottom of the press release.

Not sharkskin. More like color blind  Laughing  Laughing

http://www.palmbeachfl.com/media/release.aspx?id=150

why he's chuckiemouse's cousin I do believe  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 10, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
FOR KLAAS>>>>
per MF/on RU

Key witness comes forward in the case.

A taped interview was broadcasted on local radio last Friday and some questions answered yesterday:

The person was anonymous.
This person’s voice was altered. He was a key witness in the case and
worked with the investigating team (stayed 5 days at the Station working) and is also asked to play an important witnessrole in a possible future case.

Ambulance flight: came and went and stayed a few days at the airport. This ambulance flight was totally legal and said that the story that Julia Renfro told was not totally accurate.

Natalee did not leave with this specific plane, she did not get out via the air ambulance but through another (private)plane which the ALE and FBI has info on.

He talked about the F-16 f and that they flew on every angle. (search pattern).

He talked about Kapel di Alto Vista. He denied the rumors that Natalee got out Aruba via Alto Vista that night.

Natalee got out of the island with some inside help at the airport.

This person was a key witness for the ALE over one year and a half.

He said that Joran had no power to get Natalee out of the island.

He said that the OM never thought of Joran and his friends as the guilty ones but only used them as person of interest and as we all know they can be detained on Dutch laws based on that.

He is basically saying that he knows when and how Natalee got out of Aruba and has proven that to the ALE, but will not elaborate since he was asked not to give these details by the Prosecutor’s office. But this was 1,5 years ago.

Three person that stayed several weeks on the island, on Beth’s expense, were or are still considered people of interest by the ALE and FBI. He did not elaborate who these were, said that it was the job of the ALE to give the details.

Barfing over this crapola.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: July 10, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »

KLAAS IS BACK!!!!!

AND You're sooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

I wanted everybody to take your avatar, but they've been creative, huh?  Laughing

I LOVE the new look!!!!

Klaas? Now that you're back, have you listened to the podcast? At approx. 14 minutes into the interview, Jossy says something that sort of hard to make out, and we've had varying opinions on it. I'd love your opinion. It's the part about Lorenzo being Joran's 1/2 brother. I seem to hear Jossy say that "he, ( Lorenzo ) has confirmed to many people that he is Joran's 1/2 brother" and then Jossy goes on to comment about how they look alike. I think others hear something different.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 10, 2007, 05:26:24 PM »

watch out Klaas, CBB found the FPage while you were away  Laughing  Laughing

I do believe this is the #1 winner of the ugly shirt contest with the hair a close second for freaky friday's winner  Laughing  Laughing

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 10, 2007, 05:26:32 PM »

This photo resembles the Dude

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.