April 26, 2024, 01:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 128466 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 10, 2007, 08:47:38 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I go back to the thing of steve croes getting fired from the boat and then being rewarded by getting a job at CnC's.....

Croes might have done more than supply a false alibi, but I don't think Joran or PVDS brought Croes into this.  He was Deepak's friend, wasn't he?  So many tangled threads here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 10, 2007, 08:49:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Anna-
I don't know if Sleuth did or didn't. I don't think I have seen them.

If you draw a straight line from Lorenzo's to the ocean going over the areas not even remotely a road, you might get .5 air miles. But actually taking the roads would be at least 1.01 miles as I see it.

So Sorry

I did my estimates by counting city blocks, but even if it is a mile that is nothing in the whole scheme of things. Lorenzo is right there by the water, right there where Joran was the next morning.

Something to ponder. Deepak implicates Joran, Freddy, Koen and Sander. Joran implicates Deepak and Satish. Nobody implicates Lorenzo or Croes. Why are Lorenzo and Croes out of the loop?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 10, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
From Daves book pages 176-177

While I was there  on that trip, I heard that Dompig was investigating Koen.He supposedly writes Joran every day.  I had read Joran's deposition and knew Koen to be his best friend, and when I was on the island at an earlier time, some teenagers had told me it was Koen's boat that took Natalee out to sea. Art Wood and I drove by Koen's house and saw a boat around the side, and Koen and his father were working on it.The front door was wide open,and we decided to drive by a few times. One time, Koen was walking into the living room, and he saw us going byslowly, so he barrel-rolled and hid behind the couch. I wondered what made him hidelikethat.  We later learned that Koen's mother had told someone that when Freddy was arrested, Koen was so scared that he slept in his parents' bed with them on at least one occassion.

Thanks, BB. It helps to know the source of that information.

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: July 10, 2007, 08:50:35 PM »

Since Koen was Joran's best friend, it seems logical that he would be present and participate that night at the gang rape.  I think that might be the extent of Koen's involvement, though, as he seems much too freaked out to help Joran dispose of her body.  I think he'd draw the line there.  However, who knows?  It's possible.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 10, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Didn't Spong say something about Guido not watching the door, that wasn't his job??  Maybe Joran left Natalee by Marriott and went to get Guido to help.

Buckeye, are you forgetting that PVDS lost his claim for compensation because there was evidence that he picked up Joran and Natalee at 4 AM?  He either picked them up or dropped them off somewhere.

I know.  I just keep thinking about Guido charged with heavy battery and them taking things from his house, a year later.  He has to fit in somewhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 10, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »

there are so many tangled threads.... there is croes, gvc,

who is friends with whom?  

was this all a game... (20 times before) that the kids were just doing what they had seen the Elders do...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 10, 2007, 08:52:20 PM »

Didn't Spong say something about Guido not watching the door, that wasn't his job??  Maybe Joran left Natalee by Marriott and went to get Guido to help.

Buckeye, are you forgetting that PVDS lost his claim for compensation because there was evidence that he picked up Joran and Natalee at 4 AM?  He either picked them up or dropped them off somewhere.

Good point. If PVDS is out at 4:00 am and says at some point he is dropping Joran down on the south of the island, that puts him and Joran down there by Lorenzo's house.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: July 10, 2007, 08:53:13 PM »

I know.  I just keep thinking about Guido charged with heavy battery and them taking things from his house, a year later.  He has to fit in somewhere.

OMG>>> I had forgotten that he was charged with heavy battery!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 10, 2007, 08:54:07 PM »

YW BT.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 10, 2007, 08:54:38 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Anna-

If you draw a straight line from Lorenzo's to the ocean going over the areas not even remotely a road, you might get .5 air miles. But actually taking the roads would be at least 1.01 miles as I see it.

So Sorry

I did my estimates by counting city blocks, but even if it is a mile that is nothing in the whole scheme of things. Lorenzo is right there by the water, right there where Joran was the next morning.

Something to ponder. Deepak implicates Joran, Freddy, Koen and Sander. Joran implicates Deepak and Satish. Nobody implicates Lorenzo or Croes. Why are Lorenzo and Croes out of the loop?

Maybe because Croes is only involved after the fact in that he knows what happened but was not there.  I'm not sure of this and can easily be convinced otherwise.   Laughing

Lorenzo is kept out of the loop because everyone is afraid of him.  Perhaps Lorenzo has no scruples or loyalties and will bring down this entire house of cards without considering who falls with it.  I think it's likely that Lorenzo will only keep quiet as long as it benefits him.  When there is no longer any profit to him, or when his own liberty is at stake, Lorenzo will sing, loudly, and bring down everyone involved, no matter his rank or status.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 10, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

OMG>>> I had forgotten that he was charged with heavy battery!

But the Dutch experts  Wink  say that they can charge you for murder even if you are suspected of shoplifting.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 10, 2007, 08:56:46 PM »

Good point. If PVDS is out at 4:00 am and says at some point he is dropping Joran down on the south of the island, that puts him and Joran down there by Lorenzo's house.

Yup.  If Natalee was non-responsive, then PVDS and Joran put her in the car and took her to Lorenzo's house.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 10, 2007, 08:57:18 PM »

I think so many lies have been told in this case that I wonder if anyone in Aruba even remembers the truth anymore.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 10, 2007, 08:57:45 PM »

Anna-

So Sorry

Maybe because Croes is only involved after the fact in that he knows what happened but was not there.  I'm not sure of this and can easily be convinced otherwise.   Laughing

Lorenzo is kept out of the loop because everyone is afraid of him.  Perhaps Lorenzo has no scruples or loyalties and will bring down this entire house of cards without considering who falls with it.  I think it's likely that Lorenzo will only keep quiet as long as it benefits him.  When there is no longer any profit to him, or when his own liberty is at stake, Lorenzo will sing, loudly, and bring down everyone involved, no matter his rank or status.

If you go by profiles, everything about Lorenzo fits. The lifestyle, the means, and the connections to get the job done far outweigh Koen's abilities.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 10, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I think so many lies have been told in this case that I wonder if anyone in Aruba even remembers the truth anymore.  Sad

i doubt it.... i don't think truth is a premium there though...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 10, 2007, 08:58:47 PM »

If you go by profiles, everything about Lorenzo fits. The lifestyle, the means, and the connections to get the job done far outweigh Koen's abilities.

And Koen looks like a big, mushy crybaby.

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 10, 2007, 08:59:08 PM »

Perhaps Guido was there and participated in the gang rape.  ALE may have thought that Guido was a weak link and if they pressed him, he might tell what he know--act as a witness.  After all, he fled to Holland shortly after Natalee's disappearance.  I think ALE didn't count on Guido's parents' influence and money and the lawyer they hired for him.  ALE got no where with this plan.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: July 10, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »

Anna-

So Sorry

I used the Google Earth tool .. he can't live in a remote part of the island and live in the town. Even a mile is a good distance when your talking about Aruba.

1.01 miles

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 10, 2007, 09:00:16 PM »

Since Koen was Joran's best friend, it seems logical that he would be present and participate that night at the gang rape.  I think that might be the extent of Koen's involvement, though, as he seems much too freaked out to help Joran dispose of her body.  I think he'd draw the line there.  However, who knows?  It's possible.

How many "best friends" does Joran have?  I have heard Freddie, Koen, Lorenzo, Guido ..and that is just in the last two days?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 10, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

There is no truth on Aruba. They all lie. If they knew what the truth was or how to tell it this thing would have been solved the first two days. It is just a hotbed of liars.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.