March 28, 2024, 10:54:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 127959 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: July 10, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

If you go by profiles, everything about Lorenzo fits. The lifestyle, the means, and the connections to get the job done far outweigh Koen's abilities.

And Koen looks like a big, mushy crybaby.

I agree.  I do believe the perps should be very, very nervous with Lorenzo in jail.  Lorenzo knows what happened and could tell all.  Whether he would be a credible Crown Witness remains to be seen, though.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 10, 2007, 09:01:22 PM »

I've been thinking of all the craziness lately.  I just wonder if the word is out that the Dutch are at a standstill and they are ready to name the ALE and the early investigation as the problem.  Now the ALE is trying to be preemptive.  What ever happened to Angela's report (the prosecutor from Curacau)?  Was there some slip about the case being in Curacau??
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 10, 2007, 09:02:58 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I used the Google Earth tool .. he can't live in a remote part of the island and live in the town. Even a mile is a good distance when your talking about Aruba.

Rob, I was just making the point that driving a mile is not that much different from driving a half mile, especially early in the morning when there is no one else around to get in your way.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 10, 2007, 09:05:01 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

If you go by profiles, everything about Lorenzo fits. The lifestyle, the means, and the connections to get the job done far outweigh Koen's abilities.

I agree.  I do believe the perps should be very, very nervous with Lorenzo in jail.  Lorenzo knows what happened and could tell all.  Whether he would be a credible Crown Witness remains to be seen, though.

Anna made the point that they don't use a bail system, but when has Aruba ever given a rip about marijuana? That is the least of their drug problems. I am curious as to why Lorenzo is still in the pokey.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2007, 09:05:06 PM »

I used the Google Earth tool .. he can't live in a remote part of the island and live in the town. Even a mile is a good distance when your talking about Aruba.

Rob, I was just making the point that driving a mile is not that much different from driving a half mile, especially early in the morning when there is no one else around to get in your way.

It's all down hill. He could run that distance in 5 or so minutes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 10, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Since Koen was Joran's best friend, it seems logical that he would be present and participate that night at the gang rape.  I think that might be the extent of Koen's involvement, though, as he seems much too freaked out to help Joran dispose of her body.  I think he'd draw the line there.  However, who knows?  It's possible.

How many "best friends" does Joran have?  I have heard Freddie, Koen, Lorenzo, Guido ..and that is just in the last two days?

We've heard friends........we've heard relatives not sure which it is......
Remember Sasha's birthday party? are they cousins? is lorenzo a half-brother?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 10, 2007, 09:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I've been thinking of all the craziness lately.  I just wonder if the word is out that the Dutch are at a standstill and they are ready to name the ALE and the early investigation as the problem.  Now the ALE is trying to be preemptive.  What ever happened to Angela's report (the prosecutor from Curacau)?  Was there some slip about the case being in Curacau??

Or there are some in ALE that are going to be arrested for corruption. First thing KLPD did was isolate themselves from all ALE except the narc squad.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 10, 2007, 09:08:48 PM »

It's all down hill. He could run that distance in 5 or so minutes.

Everything is in pissing distance. The house to the boat docks to the bus stop.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 10, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »

Anna made the point that they don't use a bail system, but when has Aruba ever given a rip about marijuana? That is the least of their drug problems. I am curious as to why Lorenzo is still in the pokey.

I feel the same way Dayhiker. When the government sponsors crackhouses and lets rapists and murderers run the streets and bartenders drug their female patrons, what's a few hundred pot plants? Pot is like cotton candy compared to all of that other stuff!

Bring Natalee home...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 10, 2007, 09:09:55 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Since Koen was Joran's best friend, it seems logical that he would be present and participate that night at the gang rape.  I think that might be the extent of Koen's involvement, though, as he seems much too freaked out to help Joran dispose of her body.  I think he'd draw the line there.  However, who knows?  It's possible.

How many "best friends" does Joran have?  I have heard Freddie, Koen, Lorenzo, Guido ..and that is just in the last two days?

We've heard friends........we've heard relatives not sure which it is......
Remember Sasha's birthday party? are they cousins? is lorenzo a half-brother?

Perhaps we should look again at those pictures.  We may see a lot more of Lorenzo now that we know who he is.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 10, 2007, 09:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Didn't Spong say something about Guido not watching the door, that wasn't his job??  Maybe Joran left Natalee by Marriott and went to get Guido to help.

Buckeye, are you forgetting that PVDS lost his claim for compensation because there was evidence that he picked up Joran and Natalee at 4 AM?  He either picked them up or dropped them off somewhere.

Good point. If PVDS is out at 4:00 am and says at some point he is dropping Joran down on the south of the island, that puts him and Joran down there by Lorenzo's house.

Yup.  If Natalee was non-responsive, then PVDS and Joran put her in the car and took her to Lorenzo's house.

If the younger brothers were at home I dont think PVDS would have wanted NH to be there when they woke up. Van Der Sloots have neighbors and PVDS had work that day and it makes sense that he would want to get NH off the property before the sun comes up.

If Natalee was non-responsive but still alive I cant think of a better place to take her than Lorenzo's. They obviously didn't take her to a hospital and didnt drop her off at the beach. Joran knew people saw Natalee leave with him at C&C and a deceased,drugged,or injured Natalee would lead directly back to him.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 10, 2007, 09:14:37 PM »

Good points *******

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 10, 2007, 09:16:10 PM »

Nite monkeys....

keep the faith...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 10, 2007, 09:19:14 PM »

Good night friends....hate to turn in early....save my place.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: July 10, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:06 am
The important “others” are the ones that supported the alibi.

THANK HEAVENS KLASS IS BACK!   I found my pencils.  Klaas, it was terrible.  I needed my muffs and someone hid them. San went savage.  Oh it was like a nightmare....oh sorry...I got carried away...glad you're back.

Now, where was I?  So no decision on what was really said concerning Lorenzo.  No one ever wanted to talk about him, not ever.  Just the fact that Bondia/Glenda/Julia  wouldn't speak about him says volumes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: July 10, 2007, 09:21:12 PM »

What?  Everyone is going to bed?  I just got here. Shocked
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 10, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

i just came back in..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2007, 09:24:41 PM »

we're in the new hidey hole.

use code A4IoPzQ76 for entrance, we changed the code.  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2007, 09:25:41 PM »

we're in the new hidey hole.

use code A4IoPzQ76 for entrance, we changed the code.  Laughing

i want to come

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2007, 09:25:45 PM »

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:06 am
The important “others” are the ones that supported the alibi.

THANK HEAVENS KLASS IS BACK!   I found my pencils.  Klaas, it was terrible.  I needed my muffs and someone hid them. San went savage.  Oh it was like a nightmare....oh sorry...I got carried away...glad you're back.

Now, where was I?  So no decision on what was really said concerning Lorenzo.  No one ever wanted to talk about him, not ever.  Just the fact that Bondia/Glenda/Julia  wouldn't speak about him says volumes.

So Simian wrote this about "others" supported an alibi for Lorenzo.   The date of this post was on the 23rd.  I believe there is a statement dated the 28th right.  So there has to be another statement.  Tyler said he was first questioned on the 16th I believe and a guy by the name of Max Arenz (sp) was his alibi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.