April 26, 2024, 06:19:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #654 7/9 - 7/11/2007  (Read 128457 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: July 10, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »

My face is  Embarassed  for asking these questions. Thank you for the answers.

Red, I do hope there are answers. Thank you to you and all the Good Monkeys who wish Justice for Natalee.

Klaas, I thought "lvr" was short for "lover". Laughing  Laughing  Am a few decades behind!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: July 10, 2007, 11:10:20 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Not knowing what's involved, my mind went to Paulus going to answer the phone while on the interview with Greta w/Anita....wonder who called that was so important he HAD to answer?  Can't ever get over that....it's like the fools that have cell phones on in church during a wedding or funeral...

Whoever it was, it's on tape.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bet you everybody that ever talked to the Sloots are a bit queasy trying to remember what they said knowing they were being tapped.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 10, 2007, 11:10:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Hello Monkeys ... how is every one this evening?

um,  we are fine.  Just learning new terms.   Embarassed  Embarassed  How about you?  Any sailing news?

Full steam ahead ... plans are being finalized as we type. It is a large task, especially when dealing with an outside entity that is so large and sophistcated.

Am glad to hear this Red. It sounds like they have some very hi-tech equipment coming in. They must have some good leads to go to that expense.

We have been meaning to do a post on the company doing the search and an interview with Dana. We have held back for certain reasons. However, next show we hope to have the man behind all this on the Dana Pretzer Show
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: July 10, 2007, 11:11:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Red
I would like to ask you this..but if you would rather not answer...so be it...I will understand.  Does Tim actually pretty good reliable sources or reasons to expend all this time and money in a deep water search?  I don't want him to go down there and get the shaft like he has before.  They are a ruthless bunch and I fear for everyone's safety.  I guess, what I want to know is...what kind of info would Tim need to know just where to look for Natalee?

Aruba can participate if they wish. They can play nice if they wish. Frankly, the last thing they need is to be further obstructionists in this investigation. That would be some more good world PR for tourism.

So is that a yes, that Tim has a reliable source & reasons to search in  the water?  Sorry, I just didn't comprehend this ans an answer to Lala's question....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 10, 2007, 11:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Chuck is married?  I'm shocked  Shocked
A lot of gay men get married to fool everyone...just saying, LOL Laughing And no Chuck, I am not homophobic. I do not care who sleeps with who, as long as they are both willing.

I am not racist, homophobic or a member of the klan... but I have to admit a strong prejudice against rats... and people named chuck Rolling Eyes
Me too rats and snakes... Laughing  Cool
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »

My guess is those PIMPS were all on XTC that night..They all seemed to be up all night and even satish missed school the next day. They probably had a great supplier in Lorenzo and Joran had the hookup. Probably why we saw that very first post that Natalee left with a drug dealer. Joran probably sold it at C&C and his other hangouts and it explains where he gets his money to gamble.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 10, 2007, 11:14:13 PM »

Am glad to hear this Red. It sounds like they have some very hi-tech equipment coming in. They must have some good leads to go to that expense.

We have been meaning to do a post on the company doing the search and an interview with Dana. We have held back for certain reasons. However, next show we hope to have the man behind all this on the Dana Pretzer Show

Fantastic! Don't blame you for holding back. Am sure some on Aruba aren't particularly happy those boats coming in and there is no reason to give them any information.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 10, 2007, 11:15:18 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
My guess is those PIMPS were all on XTC that night..They all seemed to be up all night and even satish missed school the next day. They probably had a great supplier in Lorenzo and Joran had the hookup. Probably why we saw that very first post that Natalee left with a drug dealer. Joran probably sold it at C&C and his other hangouts and it explains where he gets his money to gamble.

I believe Joran has taken every drug available.  The only one he might not have sampled was heroin.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 10, 2007, 11:18:15 PM »

Not knowing what's involved, my mind went to Paulus going to answer the phone while on the interview with Greta w/Anita....wonder who called that was so important he HAD to answer?  Can't ever get over that....it's like the fools that have cell phones on in church during a wedding or funeral...

Bet you everybody that ever talked to the Sloots are a bit queasy trying to remember what they said knowing they were being tapped.

After reading transcripts from Joran's book it is clear he was in constant contact with Van Der Straaten. Anita seemed to know a reporter or someone connected to news as she called someone after hearing Nataelee was found on june 4th. Those phone records are soo important and I wonder if they have been sabataged like everything else??

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 10, 2007, 11:19:01 PM »

Red didn't you say the two coming in are at least 300 feet long?

So, when these ships or do we call them boats come in.... may we please have a heads up so we can start emailing MSM for them to cover it.

I hope someone will be on board to update your blog, like in live time???

TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: July 10, 2007, 11:20:39 PM »

Good night....will pick up later...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: July 10, 2007, 11:21:16 PM »

After reading transcripts from Joran's book it is clear he was in constant contact with Van Der Straaten. Anita seemed to know a reporter or someone connected to news as she called someone after hearing Nataelee was found on june 4th. Those phone records are soo important and I wonder if they have been sabataged like everything else??

Depends on who was doing the wiretapping. Doubt they sabotaged the FBI files.  Wink  Wink  Wink

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: July 10, 2007, 11:21:40 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Red didn't you say the two coming in are at least 300 feet long?

So, when these ships or do we call them boats come in.... may we please have a heads up so we can start emailing MSM for them to cover it.

I hope someone will be on board to update your blog, like in live time???

TIA

One ship is like 270 and the other 340. We are in the process of seeing what we can do for some coverage. That is in the works.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: July 10, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »

v

Well, if the Aruban government owns the phone comany, the wi=fi company, maybe the wiretaps are all that "we" have Rolling Eyes

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: July 10, 2007, 11:22:34 PM »

Goodnight 2NJSons.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: July 10, 2007, 11:22:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Red
I would like to ask you this..but if you would rather not answer...so be it...I will understand.  Does Tim actually pretty good reliable sources or reasons to expend all this time and money in a deep water search?  I don't want him to go down there and get the shaft like he has before.  They are a ruthless bunch and I fear for everyone's safety.  I guess, what I want to know is...what kind of info would Tim need to know just where to look for Natalee?

Aruba can participate if they wish. They can play nice if they wish. Frankly, the last thing they need is to be further obstructionists in this investigation. That would be some more good world PR for tourism.

So is that a yes, that Tim has a reliable source & reasons to search in  the water?  Sorry, I just didn't comprehend this ans an answer to Lala's question....

I was about to ask the same thing...I didn't comprehend it either. Sorry.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 10, 2007, 11:23:51 PM »

Goodnight, I almost didn't recognize you. Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 10, 2007, 11:24:54 PM »

I am headed to get some sleep but I will ask Red to be sure he answers y'all because I don't know .....

Nite Y'all

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: July 10, 2007, 11:25:15 PM »

Either of these two ships have any missile launchers systems?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: July 10, 2007, 11:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Either of these two ships have any missile launchers systems?

LOL!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.