March 28, 2024, 11:49:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordan & Taylor Dejerinett, 9 yo twins, Hope Hull, AL - Missing(Found Deceased)  (Read 25589 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 09:04:27 PM »

TY MB

wonder if there is a Mrs Girdner,i dont rem if jack fam,ever
made any statements,about jack

I don't know cw.  But like Cookie,  'I'm wondering how Deandra Lee is tied in with the elderly man and twins, if at all?  Did he car jack them?  Was there money problems or possible drug connection?  Maybe not either, since some people are just evil and he might have just come across them and took them out. 

I think I heard the mom knew Deandra....if that is true I am so angry, why the he77 do these single mom's allow men to be around their kids or in a relationship with men they obviously no little if anything about, heck I run a background check on everyone I meet and everyone my daughter meets of the male gender, call me nuts but my friend worked with the FBI and can access that info in a heartbeat so why not? I do feel sorry for her, but these precious children are now dead and a caregiver, when are moms going to figure this out?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 09:14:33 PM »

Name  LEE, DEANDRA   MARQUIS

Date of Birth     03/27/1990

Age 22 

Custody Status    Out of Custody

Agency/Reason    General release

Reporting Agency  Lowndes County Sheriff's Office 

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do?searchType=offender&siteId=1000&lang_value=en&searchWhere=state&agency=3&id=&lastName=lee&firstName=deandra&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 09:17:32 PM »

ABI mum on apparent Lowndes Co. homicide
Updated: Jun 06, 2012 12:00 PM MDT

::snipping2::

WSFA 12 News went to the home of the twins again Wednesday where there were numerous cars in the driveway. Several family members confirmed that the children's mother, Terrye Moore, was at the home, but said that she did not wish to speak at this time.

A family member said Moore was release from a hospital Tuesday evening, though he would not say why she'd originally checked into the facility.

Moore said in an interview Monday that she and Girdner have been friends for approximately three years and that she does not believe he would harm her children.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18711307/abi-mum-on-apparent-lowndes-co-homicide
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 09:23:07 PM »

Another old article

Teen Arrested For Double Murder
Published: December 31, 2008 Updated: December 31, 2008 - 10:46 PM

Police Sgt. Tory Neely said officers arrested 18-year-old Deandra Lee at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday in neighboring Lowndes County.

Neely said police located Lee's mother in a motel and she knew his location. The mother then met authorities with her son.

Lee was being sought for Monday night's fatal shooting of 18-year-old Ramone Hale and 17-year-old Dalvin Tyre. A third person, 19-year-old Ken Prevo, was injured.

Officers booked Lee in the Dallas County Jail on capital murder and attempted murder charges with no bond.

Neely said Lee also has an outstanding warrant for the Dallas County Sheriff's Department for burglary.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2008/dec/31/teen_arrested_for_double_murder1-ar-2131938/
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 11:07:41 PM »

Listening to Nancy Grace and wouldn't ya know it!!!!!!!!!!!  Lee is Mom's bf.  So does that mean he was pizzed and those beautiful babies and that nice man looking out for them had to pay for egg donor's bad choices!!!!!!!  Lee lived down from mom so you can't tell me she didn't know his history.  Too bad some parents can't be jailed for the bad choices they make when it affects theirchildren.  I'm talking about choices like taking up with a person with a previous criminal history even though being found not guilty of murder he was def involved and yes, most likely a Casey Anthony jury!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 12:49:48 AM »

Mom dated a guy that was tried for murder and when her kids went missing it didn't cross her mind that the murdering man she was dating might have something to do with it????  How many brain cells does she have?  sheesh!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 08:39:52 AM »

How awful.     Moving this to "Missing Found Deceased". 

I'm sorry, but WTF??????????????? Crap!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 11:00:04 AM »

Triple homicide person of interest search
Updated: Jun 06, 2012 11:33 PM MDT

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - You can still see the crime scene tape on the dirt road off of Alabama 21 in Lowndes County.

The horrific scene of a triple homicide involving 9-year-old twins Taylor and Jordan DeJerinet of Montgomery and their 73-year-old caregiver Jac Mac Girdner.

Their bodies were discovered Tuesday night. They disappeared from Girdner's home on Lake Ridge Road in Hope Hull late Sunday night.

A statewide alert and search were launched for them and now agents are searching for  22-year-old Deandra Marquis Lee who agents believe may be connected with the deaths.

"Lee is considered armed and dangerous," Alabama Bureau of Investigation Sgt. Steve Jarrett said.

Lee is from Montgomery and is free on bond on unrelated felony charges in Dallas County.

Girdner's 1988 Mercedes was also reported missing. If it has been recovered is unknown. The cause of death is also unclear. Agents are releasing limited information.

"We're trying to get information out as quickly as possible, but our main priority is to not jeopardize the investigation," Sgt. Jarrett said.

There is still a lot of questions and speculation. If this person of interest has any relation to the mother or twins is unknown. WSFA 12 News Reporter Tametria Conner interviewed the mother Monday and she has since shied away from the media

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18724142/triple-homicide-person-of-interest-search
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 11:02:57 AM »

Man sought in triple homicide
6:33 AM, Jun. 7, 2012  | 

The Alabama Bureau of Investigation is searching for Deandra Marquis Lee, who is considered armed and dangerous, in connection with the killings of two 9-year-olds from Montgomery and a 73-year-old Hope Hull man who sometimes served as their caretaker.

The bodies of Jack Girdner and twins Jordan and Taylor Dejerinett, who had been missing since Sunday, were discovered in Lowndes County on a dirt road near Hayneville.
Lowndes County community activist Barbara Evans said Wednesday night that the news “shocked everyone.”
“People are just devastated by what has happened,” said Evans. “We find it difficult to comprehend something like this can occur in our county.”
She said Lowndes County has had political problems in the past, “but something like this just hasn’t happened before.”
Lee, 22, is “very familiar with our court system,” according to Dallas County District Attorney Michael Jackson.
Jackson said Wednesday night that Lee, who lived in Selma but whose most recent address is listed as 3971 Thomas Ave. in Montgomery, was previously charged with two counts of capital murder in connection with a Dec. 29, 2008, incident in which two people were shot to death.
But on March 24, 2011, a jury acquitted him of the charges, which, had he been found guilty would have carried a penalty of either life in prison without parole or death.
“The jury deliberated for two or three days and indicated they could not reach a verdict at first before finally acquitting him,” Jackson said of Lee. “There were questions about who actually had done the shooting.”

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120607/NEWS02/306070014/Man-sought-triple-homicide?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFrontpage%7Cp
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »

Triple homicide shocks community
Updated: Jun 06, 2012 10:56 PM MDT

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Rodney Tidwell is still in disbelief wondering how anyone could kill his friend--Jack Mac Girdner.

"He was such a good hearted man. Why this?"

Tidwell says Girdner often visited his church.

Over the last year and a half, he got to know him well.

He didn't know Girdner was taking care of the DeJerinett children.

But isn't surprised.

"Jack was a very pleasant individual. Had a heart of gold. He was constantly on the lookout for people in need."

When he heard Girdner was missing, he "thought something bad has happened to Jack...that he would not just disappear. That wasn't his personality."

Tidwell knew the children weren't in danger with Girdner.

Rebecca Myrick did too.

"He took care of the children and he may have died saving the children," she says.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/18724095/loved-ones-respond-to
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »

just checking to see if the injured guy went to jail or was aquitted too
seems he is still in jail

AIS  
Inmate Name
PREVO, KEN RICARDO
 Race
B
Sex
M
 Birth Date
1/28/1989
 Current Location
Ala Therapeutic Ed Facility -
 Release Date
6/25/2013
Code
______
http://www.doc.state.al.us/inmresults.asp?AIS=&FirstName=Ken&LastName=Prevo
Ala Therapeutic Ed Facility
http://www.cecintl.com/facilities_rr_al_001.html

-----------------------------------------
Lee was being sought for Monday night's fatal shooting of 18-year-old Ramone Hale and
17-year-old Dalvin Tyre. A third person, 19-year-old Ken Prevo, was injured
Edit to add article date.  MB  December 31, 2008
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2008/dec/31/teen_arrested_for_double_murder1-ar-2131938/
“The jury deliberated for two or three days and indicated they could not reach a verdict at first before
finally acquitting him,” Jackson said of Lee. “There were questions about who actually had done the
 shooting.”
Edit to add article date.  MB June 7, 2012
http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20120607/NEWS02/306070014/Man-sought-triple-homicide?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFrontpage%7Cp

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:43:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jbij5f39O7CoNEKTwsBZNwKOdSdA?docId=5330b4c6bd644b9eb14e6feb6f266ff2
APNewsBreak: Ala. man charged in twins' slayings
June 7, 2012

AYNEVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Authorities are filing murder charges against a man being sought in the killings of 9-year-old twins and their 73-year-old baby sitter, a prosecutor said Thursday.

Deandra Marquis Lee, 22, was charged with three counts of murder, Lowndes County District Attorney Charlotte Tesmer said. Authorities suspect the killings happened on a dirt road where the bodies were found.

Lee most recently lived in Montgomery after being acquitted of a double murder in Selma last year.

"They are actively looking for him," the prosecutor said.

Authorities previously identified Lee as a person of interest in the deaths of 9-year-old Jordan Dejerinett and his sister Taylor, as well as 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner.

Girdner, a family friend who watched the children for their mother, was an anesthesiologist in California before retiring and moving back to his home state a few years ago, Tesmer said.

Authorities said Girdner had known the children's family for about three years after meeting them at the church they attended in Montgomery.

Lee was free on bond at the time of the slayings. He was arrested Dec. 15 and released on bond in Dallas County after being charged with a felony count of possessing a firearm with an altered serial number, obstruction of justice, resisting arrest and violation of a license to carry a pistol, said District Attorney Michael Jackson. Lee fought with officers who stopped him in Selma, Jackson said.

On Feb. 9, in neighboring Lowndes County, Lee was arrested on a third-degree robbery charge stemming from a strong-arm car theft in July 2011, said Chief Deputy James Martin. He was released on bond in that case, too.

"It's up to the judge. We can't refuse to release them," Martin said.

The car theft occurred about four months after Lee was acquitted in Dallas County on two counts of capital murder and one count of attempted murder in a 2008 shooting, Jackson said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2012, 06:17:23 PM »

UPDATED: Floyd Elementary classmates mourn slain Montgomery twins; prosecutor says murder charges forthcoming in 3 deaths
Published: Thursday, June 07, 2012, 1:50 PM 

The twins were third-graders at Floyd, which had counselors on hand today and tomorrow to help students with the grieving process.

The school's sign reads "Celebrating Jordan and Taylor Dejerinett" and is decorated with black ribbons. One blue and one pink ribbon sits at the bottom of the sign. Black ribbons have also been tied onto the school's doors.

The school's principal, Cheryl Coprich, declined to comment other than to send her condolences to the family. 

"This is a horrendous tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of these wonderful children,"Coprich said.

Authorities have not said how the children and Girdner died. Lowndes County Coroner Doris Alexander said this morning she is waiting on a forensics report from the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Montgomery, where the bodies were taken. Alexander said she expects that report by tomorrow.

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2012/06/classmates_of_slain_9-year-old.html
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »

Alabama Man Wanted for Murder of 9-Year-Old Twins and Babysitter
Posted: Jun 7, 2012 4:24 PM
Deandra Marquis Lee, 22, was charged with three counts of murder, Lowndes County District
Attorney Charlotte Tesmer said. Authorities suspect the killings happened on a dirt road where
 the bodies were found.

It was unclear if Lee knew any of the victims or their families. A stain of dried blood marked the road
where the bodies were found
http://www.kristv.com/news/alabama-man-wanted-for-murder-of-9-year-old-twins/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »

wondering since they, didnt mention the car if DML,still has it
white 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL sedan Alabama license plate number is AY50790
this is what one looks like

Posted: Jun 04, 2012 9:15 PM EDT Updated: Jun 05, 2012 11:29 PM EDT
Investigators say Girdner's white 1988 Mercedes 560 SEL sedan is also missing. That Alabama license
plate number is AY50790. Moore doesn't suspect foul play
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/18699945/montgomery-twins-still-missing-mother-speaks

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2012, 07:36:17 PM »

one more thing
just an FYI,i think that Taylor is a girl,ive read a few articles,and they were referred to as brothers

Jordan and Taylor Dejerinett

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2012, 08:38:00 PM »

Triple homicide victim's car recovered, suspect believed to be in Selma area
Updated: Jun 07, 2012 5:46 PM MDT

DALLAS COUNTY, AL (WSFA) -
The Alabama Bureau of Investigation has issued a release asking for the public's help in relation to the Lowndes County triple homicide and murder suspect Deandra Marquis Lee.

Authorities confirmed that all three victims, 9-year-old twins Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett and their caretaker, 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner were killed by gunshots. Today, murder warrants were obtained against Lee. Authorities are withholding information on possible motive and location of the victims due to the ongoing investigation.

Authorities located Girdner's missing 1988 Mercedes Benz in the Minter community of Dallas County. All four doors had been removed from the vehicle by the time it was located. Anyone with information on these missing doors is asked to contact the ABI.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18732949/triple-homicide-victims-car-recovered-suspect-believed-to-be-in-selma-area
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2012, 09:05:18 PM »

Update: Man charged in the killing of twins and care provider

Updated: Jun 07, 2012 6:33 PM MDT

Lowndes County, AL -
Update:  ABI agents have confirmed that all three victims were killed by gunshot. Information on possible motive and location of victims is part of the ongoing investigation and cannot be released. 

http://www.abc3340.com/story/18732226/update-man-charged-in-the-killing-of-twins
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 09:29:01 PM »

How scared they all must have been...Who could shoot 2 scared crying little kids? I am heart broken..

What was the purpose of taking all 4 doors off the car?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »

How scared they all must have been...Who could shoot 2 scared crying little kids? I am heart broken..

What was the purpose of taking all 4 doors off the car?

I was wondering the same.  Only thing my pea brain could come up with was bullets lodge in the doors. If that is the case he could have gotten a ride/said he needed a ride and then started shooting.  What a horrible thought as that would mean each of them may have been shot more than once to take all 4 doors. All speculation on my part. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.