March 29, 2024, 09:17:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordan & Taylor Dejerinett, 9 yo twins, Hope Hull, AL - Missing(Found Deceased)  (Read 25594 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »

How scared they all must have been...Who could shoot 2 scared crying little kids? I am heart broken..

What was the purpose of taking all 4 doors off the car?

I think the doors may have been taken from the car (scavenged) to replace doors on another 1988 Mercedes that may have been damaged.  Maybe we'll find out soon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2012, 09:40:50 PM »

I've heard from Drug Task Force members that sometimes drugs are hidden in the doors of cars.  Muffy's idea makes sense as the doors aren't with the rest of the car.  But what kind of person kills for car doors?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2012, 09:46:39 PM »

I've heard from Drug Task Force members that sometimes drugs are hidden in the doors of cars.  Muffy's idea makes sense as the doors aren't with the rest of the car.  But what kind of person kills for car doors?

KittyMom, I don't think anyone killed for the car doors.  I was wondering if perhaps the car was dropped off away from the initial murder scene and abandoned.  And someone came along, saw the car and helped themselves to some valuable parts, not knowing it could be connected two 3 murders (or not caring).  Stolen cars can end up in chop shops and some cars are targeted and stolen to remove parts needed.  But in this case, I think the doors taken off the car was a crime of opportunity.  I could be wrong, but I hope we find out.

Triple homicide victim's car recovered, suspect believed to be in Selma area
Updated: Jun 07, 2012 5:46 PM MDT
Authorities located Girdner's missing 1988 Mercedes Benz in the Minter community of Dallas County. All four doors had been removed from the vehicle by the time it was located. Anyone with information on these missing doors is asked to contact the ABI.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2012, 12:06:53 AM »

KittyMom, I don't think anyone killed for the car doors.  I was wondering if perhaps the car was dropped off away from the initial murder scene and abandoned.  And someone came along, saw the car and helped themselves to some valuable parts, not knowing it could be connected two 3 murders (or not caring).  Stolen cars can end up in chop shops and some cars are targeted and stolen to remove parts needed.  But in this case, I think the doors taken off the car was a crime of opportunity.  I could be wrong, but I hope we find out.

Authorities located Girdner's missing 1988 Mercedes Benz in the Minter community of Dallas County. All four doors had been removed from the vehicle by the time it was located. Anyone with information on these missing doors is asked to contact the ABI.
Okay.  I'm sorry.  I misunderstood.  I guess the missing car doors would be a crime of opportunity.  So, the bodies and car were in separate locations.  That would mean that they were driven to the site, murdered, and then the killer drove the car away.  Cold. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2012, 12:21:23 AM »

Okay.  I'm sorry.  I misunderstood.  I guess the missing car doors would be a crime of opportunity.  So, the bodies and car were in separate locations.  That would mean that they were driven to the site, murdered, and then the killer drove the car away.  Cold. 

I don't really know for sure, KittyMom.  It's just speculation on my part.  Maybe as we get some more information we'll get a better idea of motive and what went down. 

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2012, 02:15:12 AM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jbij5f39O7CoNEKTwsBZNwKOdSdA?docId=5330b4c6bd644b9eb14e6feb6f266ff2
APNewsBreak: Ala. man charged in twins' slayings
June 7, 2012

AYNEVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Authorities are filing murder charges against a man being sought in the killings of 9-year-old twins and their 73-year-old baby sitter, a prosecutor said Thursday.

Deandra Marquis Lee, 22, was charged with three counts of murder, Lowndes County District Attorney Charlotte Tesmer said. Authorities suspect the killings happened on a dirt road where the bodies were found.

Lee most recently lived in Montgomery after being acquitted of a double murder in Selma last year.

"They are actively looking for him," the prosecutor said.

Authorities previously identified Lee as a person of interest in the deaths of 9-year-old Jordan Dejerinett and his sister Taylor, as well as 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner.

Girdner, a family friend who watched the children for their mother, was an anesthesiologist in California before retiring and moving back to his home state a few years ago, Tesmer said.

Authorities said Girdner had known the children's family for about three years after meeting them at the church they attended in Montgomery.
 ::snipping2::
Lee was free on bond at the time of the slayings. He was arrested Dec. 15 and released on bond in Dallas County after being charged with a felony count of possessing a firearm with an altered serial number, obstruction of justice, resisting arrest and violation of a license to carry a pistol, said District Attorney Michael Jackson. Lee fought with officers who stopped him in Selma, Jackson said.

On Feb. 9, in neighboring Lowndes County, Lee was arrested on a third-degree robbery charge stemming from a strong-arm car theft in July 2011, said Chief Deputy James Martin. He was released on bond in that case, too.

"It's up to the judge. We can't refuse to release them," Martin said.

The car theft occurred about four months after Lee was acquitted in Dallas County on two counts of capital murder and one count of attempted murder in a 2008 shooting, Jackson said.

He was bound to murder again eventually.  Too bad it was two children and an elderly man.  Does it get any more evil than that?

There are no words to accurately describe what he is or how our system failed on this one.  He needs to be removed from our planet indefinitely.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2012, 12:34:39 PM »

Hunt for Deandra Lee focuses on Selma
June 8, 2012

SELMA, Ala. (AP) - The search for a man charged with killing two 9-year-old twins and their 73-year-old baby sitter is focusing on Selma and surrounding Dallas County.

Selma Police Chief William Riley said Friday authorities have received tips from several people who saw 22-year-old Deandra Marquis Lee around the city.

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/Hunt-for-Deandra-Lee-focuses-on-Selma/nu3AuPpjfUW6f_aR1dLIfw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2012, 12:40:03 PM »

This article makes it sound like they were thrown out of the car and then the car was moved further to where it was found without the doors.  I am not sure about distance between Mr Girdner's house, where the bodies were found and where the car was found.  A map may help

The victims' bodies were discovered Tuesday dumped along Alabama Highway 21. They were believed to have been taken from the Lake Ridge Road area of Hope Hull.

http://www.wtvm.com/category/224248/syndicated-content-vertical-acuity?vaid=a81d2734b674c58e8b02f3efc3c1a9de
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2012, 12:44:55 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/06/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
San Diego Woman Murders Family
Aired June 6, 2012 - 20:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Nine-year-old twins Jordan and Taylor Dejerinette.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were being watched by a trusted family baby- sitter, but suddenly, they all vanish.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I want them back.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Authorities just find their bodies on a rural dirt road, a manhunt under way.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COSBY: And I am Rita Cosby in for Nancy Grace.

A very big, tragic story that is taking place tonight. We just got some details in the case that is just breaking. And let`s go for the very latest.

Let`s go to Alexis Weed, Nancy Grace producer. Some big twists and turns. These two beautiful, little children, these 9-year-old twins, they suddenly go disappearing -- they go disappearing with their babysitter.

The first to look OK, maybe this guy had something to do with it. Now we find they all wind up dead. Tell us about it, Alexis.

ALEXIS WEE, NANCY GRACE, HLN HOST: GRACE PRODUCER: Right, Rita. Such a disturbing development tonight. These twins, these 9-year-old twins in Alabama, found today by investigators there, dead. Their bodies along with their babysitter. As you said, it was thought earlier perhaps, the babysitter took them somewhere. No, police say.

Tonight they`re looking for a 22-year-old male. His name is Deandra Lee. He has been named so far as a person of interest in this case, Rita. Right now the story is still developing.

COSBY: Now let`s go to Krista Littlefield, reporter, WAKA-TV.

Krista, first walk us through when these beautiful little children were last seen with the babysitter, what are some of the movements in the last, you know, 24 hours or so?

KRISTA LITTLEFIELD, REPORTER, WAKA-TV (via telephone): Well, they were last seen with that 73-year-old babysitter. He was a friend of the family. The mother dropped the twins off with him. She went to work Sunday afternoon. Monday morning, she couldn`t get in touch with him. She reported them missing. Tuesday night, last night, investigators finding three bodies off that rural dirt room in Lowndes County, Alabama.

Today, they finally released the information saying they were all killed. Of course they are not releasing exactly how they were killed or any motive in the case.

COSBY: And you know, Krista, we`re looking at pictures, looks like off this dirt road. A lot of blood at the scene. That looks like a pretty gruesome scene, sadly.

LITTLEFIELD: Very gruesome and, like you said, 22-year-old Deandra Lee, he actually has a background - he is a person of interest in the case. We have learned in 2008 he was found not guilty of a 2008 triple shooting in Selma, Alabama. Also we learned he lives on the exact same street as where the twins live with their mother in Montgomery, Alabama.

So, very shocking there that this is likely someone that the mother and this family knew.

COSBY: So, he lived on the same street. Again, everybody, this news is just breaking tonight as we find out sadly that it looks like there was a triple homicide, indeed, a person of interest in this case.

Krista, walk as though again. He lived near them? Do we know how long, if they knew each other?

LITTLEFIELD: We are not sure. The AVI, (INAUDIBLE) investigation is being very tightlipped about a lot of the details in the case thinking it would jeopardize the investigation. But his last known address was Montgomery, Alabama.

Just a couple of stores down from where I spoke to the mother this afternoon. She says the entire family is completely devastated over this triple murder, not only losing the 9-year-old precious twins but a very good friend, a 73-year-old Jack Girdner.

COSBY: It is such a tragic story.

Alexis Weed, what do we know as we`re looking at a picture of this wonderful friend of the family who was just taking care of the kids, trying to help out the family? What do we know about him?

WEED: Rita, this 73 year-year-old babysitter, he was known to have met this family in church. They went to the same church together, and he`s been watching these children for about three years. He babysits them. His mother had said to many of the local reporters there. That he took them on outings. That he just really took an interest in the children, really enjoyed being around them, taking care of them.

COSBY: Now he also had a nice car, right? Do we think that had anything to do with it? Do we know if the car has been found?

WEED: We don`t know if the car has been found at this point, Rita. However, earlier police were looking for the babysitter`s vehicle. It`s a 1988 Mercedes. They have not said anything more tonight yet, about the location of the vehicle or how maybe this -- the babysitter and the twins were intercepted and what happened here. We don`t know even why this 22- year-old has been named a person of interest at this point.

COSBY: Alexis, do we know anything more about the crime scene? Where there any indications or anything unusual at the crime scene?

WEED: We don`t, but, Rita, we did see some photographs coming out there. There were investigators on the scene all day. There were early reports, in fact, that there was a suspicious homicide in that area. It wasn`t until just before we went to air here that we knew that it was related to the 9-year-old twins and this babysitter.

COSBY: You know, it`s so heartbreaking when you see this and you see these two beautiful, beautiful kids, Jordan, Taylor, twins, 9-years-old. A nice guy in the neighborhood who was trying to help out. And now tragically we just learned just a few minutes here before air that, indeed, these three bodies have just been found.

Let`s go to CW Jensen, retired police captain. How do you piece this together?

CW JENSEN, RETIRED POLICE CAPTAIN: Well, I want to let everybody know -- because people ask me all the time, what`s the difference between a suspect and a person of interest? And I say, nothing. They`re the same. They have information that points this suspect, this person of interest to these murders. Obviously they know he was there on the street. They`ve got some evidence. They`re throwing it out that he`s a person of interest but, believe me, there`s no other person of interest in this case but this bad guy.

COSBY: Let`s go to Dr. Michael Arnall. How do you piece it together? You`re a forensic pathologist. What kind of forensics could put this together and how did they tie this guy pretty quickly to the scene?

DOCTOR MICHAEL ARNALL, M.D., BOARD CERTIFIED FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST (via telephone): it could be a couple of ways. They may have found shell casings or something of that nature at the scene where they found the bodies, that are similar to the shell casings in this gentleman`s previous case, or people are creatures of habit. They may well have this babysitter and the kids going into some type of business as a habit, and they may have gotten some video indicating that someone was following this babysitter and the two kids out of the business or got into a car in the parking lot. So, there may be some video we don`t know about that police are using to develop this person of interest.

COSBY: And, Pat Brown, criminal profiler, author of "only the truth," what leads would you follow now?

Now, we have a triple homicide, two beautiful kids, a wonderful neighborhood guy who was trying to help out a family. How would you sort of follow the leads and get this person of interest?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER, AUTHOR, ONLY THE TRUTH: Well, Rita, I think the police are being tightlipped for a number of reasons. There`s one bad guy. And the question is, yes, was this a carjacking? He saw them some place and try to steal the car and end up seeing everybody?

COSBY: By the way, Pat, you`re great at this stuff. What do you think? That was my sort of first reaction, it`s a Mercedes, that`s one, an elderly guy, too.

BROWN: But here is the problem, I think, the police are also looking at and they have to clear with the mother. They have to clear her. When she gave her interview, she said some things that were a little concerning. She said that the babysitter was a nice man. That`s before he was found out to be dead. Why didn`t she say he is a nice man. The first word out of her mouth was she wants to know what happened to her children, not that she wanted them back. Like she knew something had happened to them.

It was very peculiar. Her demeanor was odd. But as we all said, sometimes you said, people are shock. They have weird ways of behaving. But they have to clear her and find out if she has any connections to this man they are looking at as a suspect. So, they have to look at all the possibilities to figure this out.

COSBY: You know that -- some interesting points, Pat that you bring up. CW Jensen, retired police captain, I thought Pat just said some interesting phrasing. No indication that she is a suspect whatsoever but the verbiage is kind of interesting, but sometimes that just happens in the heat of the moment, don`t you think?

JENSEN: When I`ve interviewed people, they do, they say goofy things. They`re upset. But I mean, I think what she is saying is absolutely right. You can`t look at a case singularly. You`ve got to bifurcate it or look at different things.

So, was the mother involved? Was the mother`s sister involved? Was the suspect, you know, involved with the mother -- I mean, these things can just get so confusing. The bottom line is, right now, the police are comfortable enough to say that they have a suspect, a person of interest in this case, and if you know where this cat is, call the cops.

COSBY: And, you know, Pat Brown, they zoomed in on this guy pretty quickly, so there`s got to be some pieces there at the scene tying this guy. What do you think is connecting him so quickly?

BROWN: I`m not sure. Maybe they have some information through somebody else, considering where he lives, so near to the family. Obviously he`s a really bad guy, too. They know he`s there and looking at his pattern. This guy is dangerous as heck. And, where is he now? Maybe he`s just nowhere to be found right now.

I can`t really believe - you know, the carjacking thing is kind a weird to me because, yes, it`s a nice car but it`s 20-years-old. Is that really what you need to be stealing? On the other hand, he seems to be a piece of crap, so, who knows what was going through his head it at the time.

COSBY: Yes. Who knows what`s worth it to somebody. It sounds like a horrible individual.

Real quickly, Alexis Weed, he has a rap sheet a mile long it looks like.

WEED: It is a mile long, Rita. And it`s hard to know where to start. But this Lee, he was recently released from jail after standing trial and being acquitted of murder of two individuals and also involved in injury to another individual in a shooting in a 2008 shooting incident.

Also, he was charged with -- in 2012, January, charged with resisting arrest. Altercation of a firearm, obstruction of justice. Carrying a pistol without a license, Rita.

Also, February of this year, third-degree robbery charge. He was released, Rita, just in February on a $10,000 bond.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This young lady dropped her kids off with an acquaintance.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: She said he was a church member who showed interest in her kids. He had been spending time with them and babysitting.

TERRYE MOORER, MURDERED TWINS` MOTHER: I went to go pick them up and no one was home.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Breaking developments -- the bodies of the babysitter, Jack, and 9-year-old twins, Jordan and Taylor, just discovered. Left on an Alabama dirt road.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I don`t know what happened.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

A terrible story and some details just coming in right here at airtime. Those two beautiful little faces that you see there of 9-year-old twins, a boy and a girl, and a wonderful babysitter, someone in the neighborhood just helping out. There he is. Just a kind, elderly man in the neighborhood who was babysitting the kids, trying to help the mom.

Well, the mom drops off the twins, and then she goes back to get them a few hours later. No one is home in the house. And now we get some details as of just a few minutes ago all three have been killed. And there is a person of interest.

Let`s go to Krista Littlefield. She is a reporter with WAKA-TV.

First of all, seems very quick that they found this guy. Tell us about the details in terms of getting the name. They haven`t located him. And in fact, before I go to you, Krista, I want to put up, because our viewers are amazing all over the country. And I want to put up the tip line.

Because if you have seen this man -- again, right now, he is just a person of interest, but clearly some details linking him to this case where authorities want to question him. The number is 1-800-392-8011. 1800-392- 8011. If you have seen this man, know any information, please do call authorities right away.

And, Krista, they narrowed in on this guy very fast, right?

LITTLEFIELD: Very quickly, within less than 24 hours. The bureau of investigation is considering him armed and very dangerous. He has a very long rap sheet. He`s out on bond and Dallas County, Alabama, for possession of firearm, resisting arrest and other charges.

And I`ve just been told by a family friend of the mother of the twins that she was in a relationship with Deandra Lee, being called a person of interest. Has not confirmed that, with the mother of the twins. This is coming from a family of the friend saying that she just broke that relationship off with him a couple of days ago. But it`s unclear exactly the details surrounding the motive of this murder and the details of how they were killed.

COSBY: That`s an interesting twist. Pat Brown, you`re hearing this as we are as we`re going to air. That`s an interesting connection that she knew this guy and was in a relationship with him.

BROWN: Well, there you go. I mean, it just seemed too odd to me he would pop out of nowhere would have any reason to do anything to children.

COSBY: Although, if you look at his rap sheet, that has a long rap sheet, you know, regardless.

BROWN: Right. But, he would be, you know, rise -- you still have to have a reason to commit a crime, and I didn`t think this particular gentleman was his target. So, that really bothered me.

Now the question is, was he angry with her and taking revenge on her, or is there something more to the story we don`t know? But clearly, if he`s involved, she knew at the time she was giving her statement that he probably had the kids.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

COSBY: I`m Rita Cosby in for Nancy Grace.

Breaking news tonight as we`re getting details about the two beautiful faces that you are seeing here on the screen. Jordan and Taylor, 9-year- old twins and also there is 73-year-old babysitter.

Now, sadly, in just the last few minutes, we`re finding out all three bodies have been found and there is a person of interest. And this guy, Deandra Lee, is a person of interest authorities believe may be connected somehow to this case. He has a long rap sheet. In fact, he was acquitted of a murder that took place, a double murder back in 2008.

And joining us now on the phone is someone connected with that case. Wayne Moore, his son was murdered in 2008 and again, it was Deandra Lee, who authorities are looking for, was connected to this case. He got acquitted in this.

But Mr. Moore, tonight, as you look at the face of this guy, and now has some tie to what looks like a triple homicide with two beautiful kids and a man who was just trying to help them out, do you feel like he got away with murder the first time?

WAYNE MOORE, ACCUSED DEANDRA LEE OF KILLING HIS SON (via telephone): Yes, ma`am.

COSBY: What`s your reaction tonight? It must be heartbreaking for you, sir?

MOORE: Yes it is. So here, to see them beautiful kids to get their life took, they didn`t enjoy their life, you know. It`s a sad thing. You know, of course, number one, he should had never been put back out on the streets, you know. Because, you know, we had two witnesses, one died. And testified that he -- that he shot them, and then the other one that lived, he pointed him out on the stand, but they still put this murder person back out on the streets, you know.

COSBY: Yes. It must just be so upsetting you, to see these beautiful faces. And now, here is this guy with a rap sheet a mile long. What are your thoughts tonight? How dangerous is this man? You - you are familiar with him.

MOORE: Yes, ma`am, I am.

COSBY: What type of person is he?

MOORE: You know, I just knew him, never been around him, to me, he just -- he don`t have a heart. You can`t have a heart if you take children`s lives from them.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MOORER: I want to know what happened.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Twins 9-year-old Taylor and Jordan.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Never heard from him again. They left the care in the twins of 73-year-old Jack Gardner.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Authorities find their bodies on a rural dirt road. All three murdered.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COSBY: And we`re taking your calls, everybody.

Let`s go to Tammy from California. Tammy, what`s your question tonight?

TAMMY, CALLER, CALIFORNIA: My question is, with the mother, something doesn`t feel right with her.

COSBY: I agree with you.

TAMMY: It seems like she was crying or in any kind of distress. And how are you with this man all the time and not do a background check? Could he have been a pedophile? Who knows?

COSBY: You know what? I think you bring up some great questions, Tammy. There is something really awful. They were together. She - and the verbiage to that Pat Brown was using earlier I thought what`s right on what happened, was, using past tense.

Let`s go to Ramani Durvasula, clinical psychologist. Do you think something else is going on here? And by the way if this guy did do it, what kind of person kills two beautiful kids like that?

RAMANI DURVASULA, PH.D., CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: There is a lot of red flags here. I mean, the involvement he had with her, and even the mom`s language during questioning. I mean, something -- something doesn`t quite feel right.

Three reasons people usually kill, love, money, or revenge. And maybe all three are operating here. But, you know, what kind of person kills someone like this? People who have no conscience, no remorse, who don`t think about the ramifications of their actions, because they can`t think about anything but themselves, what they want and what they feel. So, that`s who does this, and that`s likely what happened.

COSBY: It is disgusting.

Joey Jackson, defense attorney, if this guy is tied to it indeed, if he is apprehended, do you think he is going to use, I wasn`t there, the mom did it or something other defense? He got off before.

JOEY JACKSON, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Sure. There will be a lot of defense to use. And he point is though, you want accountability here. You want to ensure the right person is there. I don`t want police to get tunnel vision. I think we have a very sophisticated police department.

COSBY: Although, they right away zoomed in on this guy. Don`t you think there is something that they are probably going back to the mom now, if indeed they are tied. Don`t you think?

JACKSON: They`ll go back to the mom, and they are going to look at everyone else, Rita. Who knows? If there are fingerprints there, if there are footprints, if there is DNA. What they have obviously, they have something. We just hope that they get the right person ultimately and they held accountable.

COSBY: Alan Ripka, defense attorney, if you representing this guy, he has a rap sheet a mile long. You think the jury is going to go, what a great guy. He kills a beautiful babysitter and two kids? Shameful.

ALAN RIPKA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: They won`t say that, but what he is going to try to do is say maybe there are life insurance policies on these kids and he is going to try to inculpate the mother in some sort of conspiracy here and, you know, and throw blame at her.

COSBY: Yes. It is I think just disgusting and I think it is shameful. Alan, it is going to be - it looks like they got a lot on him clearly, everybody, tonight.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »

Taylor Holland
 ‏Dozens of law enforcement officials are continuing to follow leads about Deandra Marquis Lee today. pic.twitter.com/36Q6kPBP

https://twitter.com/#!/STJ_Taylor
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »

Update: Lowndes County murders. $5,000 reward now being offered
Updated: Jun 08, 2012 3:39 PM MDT

The Alabama Bureau of Investigation, a division of the Alabama Department of Public Safety, announces that the U.S. Marshals Service has authorized a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Deandra Marquis Lee, who is sought in connection with a triple homicide in Lowndes County.

http://www.abc3340.com/story/18732226/update-lowndes-county-murders-5000-reward-now-being-offered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2012, 07:23:45 PM »

This article makes it sound like they were thrown out of the car and then the car was moved further to where it was found without the doors.  I am not sure about distance between Mr Girdner's house, where the bodies were found and where the car was found.  A map may help

The victims' bodies were discovered Tuesday dumped along Alabama Highway 21. They were believed to have been taken from the Lake Ridge Road area of Hope Hull.

http://www.wtvm.com/category/224248/syndicated-content-vertical-acuity?vaid=a81d2734b674c58e8b02f3efc3c1a9de

the above BBM
maybe since jack was such a nice guy,maybe he befriended DML too,and it
cost him his life,as well as the twins JMO

a Jack M Girdner lives at
214 Lake Ridge Rd
Hope Hull, AL
an Associated: is a Vivien A Girdner
http://www.411.com/name/Jack-M-Girdner/Hope-Hull-AL/2wqa3kf?site_id=17323

map from hayneville to  the 214 Lake Ridge Rd addy
http://goo.gl/maps/ofn6

Lake Ridge Rd to bodies in hayneville,to car in minter
http://goo.gl/maps/QjqJ

a list of Lake Ridge Rd  neighbors
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?street=214+Lake+Ridge+Rd+&where=Hope+Hull%2C+AL

article,on where the car was found

article on where the bodies were found
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/bee39118aae449e18ef81f5e35ac4d87/AL--Twins-Killed

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 11:16:17 PM »

the above BBM
maybe since jack was such a nice guy,maybe he befriended DML too,and it
cost him his life,as well as the twins JMO

a Jack M Girdner lives at
214 Lake Ridge Rd
Hope Hull, AL
an Associated: is a Vivien A Girdner
http://www.411.com/name/Jack-M-Girdner/Hope-Hull-AL/2wqa3kf?site_id=17323

map from hayneville to  the 214 Lake Ridge Rd addy
http://goo.gl/maps/ofn6

Lake Ridge Rd to bodies in hayneville,to car in minter
http://goo.gl/maps/QjqJ

a list of Lake Ridge Rd  neighbors
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNeighbors?street=214+Lake+Ridge+Rd+&where=Hope+Hull%2C+AL

article,on where the car was found

article on where the bodies were found
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/bee39118aae449e18ef81f5e35ac4d87/AL--Twins-Killed

Thank you!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2012, 11:18:37 PM »

Triple Murder Suspect On the Run, Police Focus Search in Selma and Dallas Co.

Story Created: Jun 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM CDT

It's the third night investigators are searching for 22-year-old Deandra Marquis Lee who is accused for shooting 9-year-old twins Jordan and Taylor Dejerinett, plus their babysitter 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner.

Friday night investigators are focusing their search in Selma and the Dallas County area. Some people reported seeing Lee in the city, but most are simply scared that Lee could be hiding out in their community.

Dallas County District Attorney Michael Jackson says Lee is still considered armed and very dangerous.

“So people need to be careful, they need to let law enforcement handle it, they just need to contact law enforcement if they spot Mr. Lee and not try to confront him,” Jackson said.

Friday officers question friends, family and other residents in Selma to track down Lee as he continues to elude police, but according to Jackson, investigators are hot on his trail.

“I have to say my investigators; they can track a squirrel down in the woods,” Jackson said, “So he should be caught pretty soon.”

Jackson also said investigators do not believe Lee is hiding alone. He said anyone who assists Lee to run from police could also go to jail.

http://www.waka.com/news/west-alabama-news/ABI-Manhunt-Focuses-on-Selma-and-Dallas-County-158273145.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/09/us/alabama-murdered-twins/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Arrest made in slain Alabama twins case

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 2:17 PM EDT, Sat June 9, 2012

(CNN) -- A 22-year-old man wanted in the shooting deaths of 9-year-old Alabama twins and their elderly babysitter was arrested Saturday morning, authorities said.

Deandra Marquis Lee was captured in Selma, the Alabama Bureau of Investigation announced.

The bodies of the twins, Jordan and Taylor Dejerinett, and 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner were found Tuesday afternoon on a dirt road near Hayneville, southwest of Montgomery, state investigators said.

The children and Girdner, according to the bureau investigators, were last seen Sunday when the twins' mother left them in the care of the babysitter.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »

I'm glad to see the law has caught up with Deandra Lee and he's custody. This man is only 22 years old, and had some serious scrapes with the law even before he became a suspect in the murder of 2 children and an elderly man.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2012, 05:31:14 PM »

I want to hear his reasoning behind what he did.  I'm sure it won't make any sense, but I'd like to hear it anyway.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2012, 05:40:38 PM »

Deandra Lee captured in Selma

June 9 2012

SELMA, Ala. (WIAT)--The Alabama Bureau of Investigation, a division of the Alabama Department of Public Safety, announces that Deandra Marquis Lee, 22, was arrested for murder around 11am today in Selma.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Deandra-Lee-captured-in-Selma/NE3dKe3OhkqOkDs7SUEkdw.cspx

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2012, 05:42:41 PM »

AL man wanted in triple slaying taken into custody
June 9 2012

Dallas County District Attorney Michael Jackson says that 22-year-old Deandra Marquis Lee was caught in Selma Saturday morning. Jackson says the arrest came after authorities got a tip called in to a tip line set up by the Alabama Bureau of Investigation.

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/AL-man-wanted-in-triple-slaying-taken-into-custody/aifiI98550Kqk5CMT_ZtPA.cspx
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »

I want to hear his reasoning behind what he did.  I'm sure it won't make any sense, but I'd like to hear it anyway.

I've been wondering the same thing, KittyMom.  Why? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.