April 20, 2024, 01:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condolences for CBB's loss  (Read 8669 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 09:50:32 PM »

So sorry about your loss.  When I was younger I always had such a hard time trying to offer comfort when somone's loved one died and then one day it just all fell into place.  Just say what you would want to hear.  So to you I say I am so very sorry and hugs for all in the family.  No words will bring comfort and no actions can bring your loved one back.  But I also know this, that her spirit is soaring and free.  She will never be sad again or in pain.  She will never be tired and most of all she is now in a postion to watch over all of you.  I believe that when death comes it is our time.  Even if others may think not, only God has that timetable and he is in control of it.  So no matter how much we question what happened, we must believe that He knew exactly what he was doing.   She is now another flower in God's magnificent garden.  Oh my, look how beautiful her soul is in bloom!
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.