March 29, 2024, 05:01:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 332117 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 08, 2012, 03:10:37 PM »

Tillmans Corner Teen Missing for a Week
Published: June 07, 2012 Updated: June 07, 2012 - 5:28 PM

ROBERTSDALE, Alabama --
"Brittney come home. Payton wants you baby. We love you. Please come home to your family."

A mother's plea that so far has not been answered. Family and friends traveled from Tillmans Corner to search the woods near Styx River. "This was the last place her phone was 'pinged'," says her father Wallace Hanke. "They found the signal bouncing off one of these towers and we haven't talked to her in over a week. We need some help finding her."

"You know your child's routine. She has done nothing routine. She always calls me and she ain't called me," says her mother Chessie Wood.

Last Thursday, Brittney Wood told family members she was headed to this house near Styx River to see her uncle Donnie. Donnie Wood returned home near Fairhope on Friday and shot himself. Brittney hasn't been heard from since.

::snipping2::

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/t-ar-3936400/
Edited subject line in posts 1 - 4 to reflect age & correct date last seen.  MB
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:36:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »

Woman's Torso Discovered, Not Missing Mobile Teen
Updated: June 08, 2012 - 1:31 PM

Friday 1:25 pm
A spokesperson for the Mobile Police Department says a young woman's torso discovered Thursday on the beach in Bay St. Louis does not appear to be 19 year old Brittney Wood.

Mobile police have been in touch with investigators in Hancock County and Brittney Wood's family, according to the spokesperson.

A family member told WKRG News 5 that the three jewlery piercings identified in the description of the torso do not match Brittney Wood.  The teenage mother has a piercing in her navel but not her chest, according to the family member.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/08/9/womans-torso-discovered-gulf-coast-beach-ar-3941218/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:33:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »

http://www.95ksj.com/pages/jasontaylor.html?article=10186812
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:34:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 03:38:12 PM »

MODS - can you please fix the subject title to add Brittney's age - 19, and fix that she was last seen May 31 not June 2.  So Sorry.  TYIA

YW.  Done.  MB
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:34:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »

No idea if this s connected:

Hunt is on for Child Predator
May. 11, 2012. 06:01 PM EDT [1:58]

(MOBILE, Ala.) Detectives are canvassing a Tillman’s Corner neighborhood where four attempted abductions by a man in a beat-up white pickup truck have happened since April.

“Oh, we’ll find him,” Lt. Paul Burch with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said.

The predator, described as a “grungy” man in his 40s or 50s, has been striking near Opal Drive. In the latest attempt on Monday, investigators say the suspect had another man along with him to help. He drives a white, old model pickup truck with primer spots on the driver’s side and the tailgate down to obscure the license plate.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Hunt-is-on-for-Child-Predator/G6_y0MZlrk-Rqs7on1y1kw.cspx
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:35:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 05:42:56 PM »

Her Mom's FB

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sonya-Wood/1450075333
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »

Brittney's FB

http://www.facebook.com/brittney.wood.906
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 09:09:55 PM »

Very odd timing of the uncle committing suicide the day after Brittney says she is going to visit him.  Does anyone else think that way? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 09:22:59 PM »

Torso Not Brittney Wood - Search Continues
Friday, June 8, 2012

ROBERTSDALE, Alabama --
"We're hunting for our daughter and we don't know where to turn."

Desire has given way to frustration as family members give up on a search near Styx River for missing Tillmans Corner teenager Brittney Wood and they are not sure what to do next according to her stepmother Stephanie Hanke. "Help lead us and guide us into bringing Brittney home."

She was last heard from May 30th. Last seen May 31st at a house on Waterworld Road. "She's a 19 year old girl," says her mother Chessie. "She's addicted to Facebook. The last time she posted was Wednesday night. I don't think since Facebook was invented she has been off that long."

Hanke says her cell phone signal led them here. "We're looking for any sign of Brittney. Her cell phone, her bag, her shoe, her clothes or Brittney."

Part of the frustration of the search efforts is the family said they don't know what they are doing and pleaded for help from somebody.

They may get that help. The KlassKids Foundation contacted News Five in reference to this case and said they would be willing to help if asked.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/08/t-ar-3942690/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 09:25:44 PM »

Comment posted:

Mendy Wood KentI dont think yall should put on the news he shot his self....his family is griving....Do yall even care what his family going through....His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs and she was not there....He droped them off friday morning at a friends house and 1 1/2 later his wife found him....STOP PUTTING ON THE NEWS THAT HE SHOT HIS SELF....HIS LITTLE KIDS JUST KNOWS HE HURT HIS SELF REALLY BAD AND HE WENT TO HEAVEN NOT HE SHOT HIS SELF....PLEASE FOR HIS FAMILY

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/08/t-ar-3942690/#fbcomments
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 09:33:01 PM »

Very odd timing of the uncle committing suicide the day after Brittney says she is going to visit him.  Does anyone else think that way? 

Absofickinlutely!!!!  I'll put money on him being guilty!  It's a shame that he probably did do something to her and disposed of her on the way back home.  I'm sure LE is thinking that way too.  If they don't they're way behind the ball.  I do hope they have been looking for her since that happened to him!  They don't strike me as fast acting folks.  Cute little boy of hers, so sorry for him and her family. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 09:34:44 PM »

Yes.  Also the walk was 40 miles.  Someone had to see her walking if she walked the entire way.  Wondering if someone stopped to give her a ride.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »

I haven't read everything but this caught my eye.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sonya-Wood/1450075333

Sonya Wood commented on a link.
23 hours ago
Anyone knowing who this Bradley Logan was that posted the horrible thing on here about my niece last nite or seen his profile pic please let me know at least what his pic was. Following all possible leads. Thank you.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 08:41:33 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4126667643658&set=p.4126667643658&type=1

Stephanie Staley Hanke this is a current pic of Britt and her daughter Payton. We are Very worried about Britt just need to know she's safe her baby misses her
June 3 at 6:05pm

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 09:05:58 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/chessie.wood.7

From the posts, I think this is Brittney's mom's fb.

Chessie Wood
9 hours ago via mobile
Thank u all for the prayers and support !!! Please help me find my lil girl ! This is killin me ! Please keep praying ! Im putting this in my Lords hands !! I miss her so much !! We r searching everyday !! WE LOVE U BRITTNEY !!!!

Chessie Wood
Thursday via mobile
Thank u to each and everyone that has helped to search for my daughter Brittney ! U r greatly appreciated !! But please we have to keep looking ! And keep the prayers coming please ! Once again I have wonderul friends and family !! Couldnt do it without the support from yall ! Brittney we love and miss u baby please come home !!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 09:31:53 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001219163589

Dad or Stepdad?

Paul Houseknecht

Relationship Status   Married to Chessie Wood
Anniversary   September 20, 2001

Paul Houseknecht
My brother in law Donnie Holland just past away ! Please pray for my family ! It has been a very hard past few days ! Dear Lord please watch over my sister Wendy Holland my neice deedee and my nephews blake and ashton ! On top of that my daughter Brittney is still missing ! Please fb friends and family help me bring her home !
Share · June 4 at 6:58pm via mobile ·

Paul Houseknecht
Please God bring my baby girl home safely ! I miss and love her so much ! Please Lord I beg u point me in the rite direction to find her !!
Share · June 4 at 3:18pm via mobile ·

Paul Houseknecht
PLEASE HELP FIND BRITTNEY WOOD !! She has been missin since wednesday ! her phone is cut off she has not been on fb and no friends or family has heard from her ! Please pray for her safe return !!
Share · June 4 at 5:32am via mobile ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 10:08:51 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=843529432

Donald Holland

(I think this is the uncle Brittney said she was going to see, that killed himself)

https://www.facebook.com/wendy.w.holland

Wendy Wood Holland

His wife's fb, interesting comments on her wall. 

Tina Sargent Hanke Praying for you and the babies I am so confused about Brittney was she staying with Chessie or yall when she started missing I have heard back and forth between yall she was living
Wednesday at 10:05pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland She was at chessies last time I saw her was Friday before last . Donnie told me that she called him wanting to come stay but he told her he wasn't staying here he was staying in wilcox ,if she could find away she could come .he told her that because she could never find a ride anywhere while she here.
Wednesday at 10:10pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
With all this going on with my husband. My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday and this happen to my husband Friday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her,I need prays for her too.

Doris Fountain Holder Wendy where did your niece go missing from ? how old is she?
June 4 at 5:35pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland No . She lived in tillmans corner. She's 19
June 4 at 5:38pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at donnies phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7 .
June 4 at 5:39pm via mobile · Like

Wendy and Donald

This one was added Dec 2011

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »

Wendy Wood Holland
Thursday near Turkey Branch, AL via mobile
Why can't my family just come get together in this time of need
Like · Share
5 people like this.

Nancy Moore So very sorry for everything, still praying for your sweet niece to be found safe
Thursday at 8:10pm · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Me to but I don't need all this drama
Thursday at 8:12pm via mobile · Like · 1

Stacy Marie ‎~ i'm still praying for all of ya'll too.... love ya girl!
Thursday at 8:12pm · Like

Michelle Lynch It will pass. People are just still hurting and grieving and at the same time scared. Hang in there girl. You're gonna need a vacation with the kids after this.
Thursday at 8:14pm via mobile · Like · 1

Mendy Wood Kent you have your family right here with you...the ones that has call to check on you and even called to see how you are doing wendy....like i told you dont worry about nothing but you and your kids right now....i love you and always will....you know our family takes sides and always will
Thursday at 8:15pm · Like · 1

Jennifer Alford all familys do in times like this i will never understand it.
Thursday at 8:20pm via mobile · Like · 1

Marlie Burkett Focus with your children!
Thursday at 8:20pm via mobile · Like

Tristin Martin I have learned that when you need your family the most, they are absent. True colors are being shown here. After you get through your trying time, I say its time to weed out the bad seeds.
Thursday at 8:25pm via mobile · Like · 1

Wendy Wood Holland No you didn't ,iam just focusing on the kids .I hope she is a live to .
Thursday at 8:25pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Yep
Thursday at 8:26pm via mobile · Like

Geri Williams SENDING LOVE AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY
Thursday at 8:32pm · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Thanks
Thursday at 8:44pm via mobile · Like

Clay Piburn Hey put it in God's hands all the pain and worry He will be there when you ain't got anyone else to be there hun. I am also there for you my number is on my profile if you wanna talk to me on anything.
Thursday at 8:52pm · Like

Tina Sargent Hanke I'm sorry for your loss Wendy and everybody is scared to death about Brittney I hope to God nothing bad has happen to her and you are so right everybody needs to get together put everything that they know out on the table let us all know how to see her phone records what detectives say who and when she was last with who was the last to see Donnie and who stayed with him Thursday night and where there is so much to figure out and everybody needs to put it all out there so we can clear Donnies name from this and let him rest in peace
Thursday at 9:06pm via mobile · Like

Suzette Howell Wendy I know Paul and I haven't seen you for a long time, but we still remember "the monkeys". If there's anything we can do for you please let us know. We will continue to pray for your whole family. You just take care of your kids and don't listen those people who are talking bad about Donnie or anything else bad. If there's anything we can do please call us -601-791-0011.
Thursday at 9:28pm · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Thanks everyone .tina the detectives I've been talking has his phone records and even had his phone today to uncover anything that was delected
Thursday at 9:48pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Me and the boys stayed with Donnie Thursday
Thursday at 9:49pm via mobile · Like

Clay Piburn Hey I just posted a prayer for your little girl on my status
Thursday at 9:52pm · Like

Tina Sargent Hanke her phone records not his i know they have his they are hopefully in the process of getting hers we need hers so we can find out who has her or who she is with how did you get HERS
Thursday at 9:58pm · Like

Tina Sargent Hanke BRITTNEY WASNT THERE THURSDAY NIGHT? THE NEIGHBORS SAYS SHE WAS? SOMEONE ELSE SAID SHE CALLED THEM FROM THERE AT MIDNIGHT
Thursday at 10:02pm · Like

Jenny Marie Smith Leave it to WKRG , they are snakes. The first station to air my brothers name on the Christmas Eve when he was murdered. Our family didn't even know yet. Talk about a bunch of sharks.

They are the worst.

I just saw their segment and that is edited interviewing for ratings. I pray that they find your niece soon so some of the questions will begin to have answers.

Hang in there, not everyone believes everything they read and WKRG is the least reputable of all our local stations.

Sending prayers. I've been at the bottom and it's so over powering to feel so hopeless because death is the one thing we can not change and do not control. Those feelings don't just stop and there is not a way to fix that broken empty spot in your heart, but I promise you that in time you will find ways to cherish the memories you have and learn to focus not on how he left this life but instead how he lived his life. It sounds cliche, but time will ease your pain.

If you ever need anything just ask. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I pray that you guys get some answers soon about your niece so that you can start to move forward. ((hugs))
Thursday at 10:17pm via mobile · Like · 2

Wendy Wood Holland No she was not there Thursday. All they would give me about her phone was the last call was wed. Around 7 to Donnie. Last text was around 7 wed. To some other number so she hasnt had any contact with anyone after wed.
Thursday at 10:23pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland That's Jenny
Thursday at 10:25pm via mobile · Like

Kimberly Houseknecht Thats not what the detectives say!!! They say her phone was last pinged in the sticks river area putting her there at 12:07am friday morning...
Thursday at 10:27pm · Like · 2

Wendy Wood Holland That not what ATT say call them and tell them to give you her phone records
Thursday at 10:30pm via mobile · Like

Stacy Marie okay... i was sitting right next to wendy when she was on the phone with at&t today... they told her that they could not give out the info she was asking them for, because wendy is not brittney. but they did give her the last 4 digits of the # brittney had texted last. that was all they would give her... they would not give wendy the first 3 numbers or even the area code. they did not say that she was at the house in wilcox...the cellular tower in wilcox/ close to wilcox is the last place her phone pinged from. which only means that she was in the area when her phone was pinged....
Thursday at 10:31pm · Like · 2

Mendy Wood Kent they gave her Donnie since she was married to donnie...if u arent Brittney you cant get nothing
Thursday at 10:34pm · Like

Jeanne Milne i dont understand all that is going on, but please know i am praying for
Thursday at 10:35pm via mobile · Like

Jeanne Milne Brittney's safe return
Thursday at 10:36pm via mobile · Like

Tina Sargent Hanke NO THE DETECTIVES SAYS THAT HER PHONE WAS LAST USED AT THE HOUSE IN STYX RIVER AT 12:07 AM THEY CAN PING THE EXACT ADDRESS NOT THE TOWERS LIKE WE CAN THAT IS WHY THEY WENT STRAIGHT TO THE HOUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT LAST YEAR ABOUT THIS SAME TIME I LOST MY BEST FRIEND HE FLIPPED HIS CAR OFF OF AIRPORT BY THE MISSISSIPPI LINE WAY BACK IN THE WOODS AND I COULDNT FIND HIM SO I CALLED THE POLICE AND THEY WENT STRAIGHT TO HIM IN THE WOODS
Thursday at 10:38pm · Like

Stacy Marie so, did he call someone from that exact spot in the woods? because, if he didn't and they can find exact places by pinging without the person calling, then it stands to reason that they would have already at least found her phone.
but that is not what i came on here for. i only wanted to make clear that wendy has not and cannot get brittney's phone records. wendy does not have access to them. wendy can not get access to them. she tried. she tried hard. they will not give them out to anyone who is not brittney.... who knows? has brittney's mom tried to call att&t to get the phone records.... maybe, as her mother, she can gain access to britney's phone records.
Thursday at 10:51pm · Like · 2

Jeanne Milne prayimg for te family as well
Thursday at 10:53pm via mobile · Like

Kimberly Houseknecht yes she tried...and you dont have to use your phone for it to be pinged...and if your phone has no power it will not show where you are only where it pinged last before it was turned off is why we havent found her phone..
Thursday at 11:00pm · Like · 3

Stacy Marie okay, so wendy tried and it was a no go. and chessie tried and she couldn't get them either.... can't the police gain access to them at all? i'm sure there has got to be some way that somebody can gain access to her phone records.... and nobody can figure out what 4 numbers she may have used as her pin number? anyone have any ideas? i think they already tried brittney's little girls birthday and it didn't work. maybe there is another special date or someone's phone # or maybe has anyone tried the last 4 of her social?
Thursday at 11:06pm · Like

Tina Sargent Hanke WENDY BROKE HER CODE TO CHECK HER MESSAGES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Thursday at 11:12pm · Like · 2

Tina Sargent Hanke AND YEAH HE CALLED ME AND THEY PINGED THE EXACT SPOT OF HIS PHONE BUT WAT THEY DO IS GET THE LAST TIME THE PHONE WAS USED AND THE EXACT SPOT THEY ARE SAYING THE LAST CALL WAS MADE THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT FROM THE ADDRESS IN STYX RIVER
Thursday at 11:15pm · Like · 2

Stacy Marie okay. i so didn't get on here to argue about the way things are pinged... wendy has not figured out brittney's pin number.... she does not have access to brittney's messages. she does not have access to britney's phone records. she is, however, very worried about brittney ... even though she has just lost her husband, and even though, she has her own problems to deal with, she is doing her very best to do what she can do to help find brittney. she wants nothing more than for brittney to be found safe and sound and to come home. just as everyone else does. i think i may have met britney one time ever. i don't know her... i don't know what she does or doesn't do... i don't know her habits.... i don't know her friends or her enemies. all i know is that her family... her whole family- wants her home safe. and i know wendy, despite everything else... is doing what she can to help.
Thursday at 11:28pm · Like · 1

Scott Wood This is not the place to talk about any of this. There is a lot that is not known and that the investigators have not released to anyone. So please stop speculating and making assumptions and accusations. Right now we have to find Brittney and make sure Wendy and her kids are taken care of. KEEP FOCUSED ON BRITTNEY!!! KEEP WENDY AND THE KIDS IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!
Yesterday at 1:00am via mobile · Like · 10

Jamie Resso Ritz Praying 4 u all
Yesterday at 1:51am via mobile · Like

Anita Abbott Knapp Wendy, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying that Brittney comes home safe!
Yesterday at 6:26am · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Thanks Scott. Tristin iam not iam foucing on my kids
Yesterday at 7:36am via mobile · Like · 2

Marie Mills its called stress and it can do some crazy things to ur mind and body...all of u r so stressed and tired, sending a HUG to all of u, thoughts and prayers
Yesterday at 7:44am · Like · 2

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 10:44:06 AM »

Tillmans Corner Missing Teen Case Takes A Strange Twist
June 8th, 2012

A week ago 19 year old Brittney Wood told family members she was headed to a house near Styx River to visit her uncle Donnie. On Friday her uncle, Donnie Wood returned to his home near Fairhope and shortly after arriving, committed suicide by shooting himself. Strangely, Brittney Wood has not been seen or heard from since.

Another strange twist to the story is that when Wood left Tillmans Corner headed to the Styx River house someone either gave her a ride or she left on foot because her car is still located at her residence in Tillmans Corner.

Investigators don’t really know if the missing teen and the uncle’s suicide are connected but people close to the investigation find it very strange.

“Her uncle has committed suicide and supposedly he was the last one she was with and so we’re worried about that,” says her mother Stephanie Hanke.
Investigators have now turned their attention to the uncle’s house searching for her cell phone or any other clues. Neighbor Laura Payne says she saw Brittney at the house sitting in a tree swing. “She had the same body type, the same hair and she just sat there. She didn’t move or nothing. She looked over at me and I waved at her and she didn’t wave back.”
http://www.nuzzapp.com/feeds/

I am not certain if this site is okay to use...I tried going to the original that is listed with it, but I found nothing remotely close to what is said here.  Let me know what you think, thanks.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 10:44:36 AM »

From what I've read on Wendy Wood Holland's FB page, Donald Holland was on life support for a few days.  

Sad case.  

Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 near Marlow, AL via mobile
I lost my friend today ,I know he will be here with me and kids.we will meet again.I just want to know why he did what he did .

Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 via mobile
He went to be with the lord at 610

Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
I got a hug from a cute Dr.Iam trying to be strong

Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 via mobile
Been an hour so no organ donor.....taking him to his room and let nature take it course....keep the prayers coming they are working..God is great

Wendy Wood Holland He still fighting . He's on his own letting god do what he wants
June 4 at 5:23pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland No lifesuport
June 4 at 5:23pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland
June 2 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
They aren't going to do nothing else....he still getting oxygen if he goes he goes.....keep the prayers coming

Wendy Wood Holland
June 2 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
Tomorrow iam and granting Donnies wishes iam taking him off life support . Plz.pray for the family

Wendy Wood Holland
June 1 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
Please pray for my husband ,there a slim chance of his survival. I need prayers plz. Pray.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.