March 29, 2024, 12:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 332082 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »

I'm confused about a couple of things.

1.  Is the child, Payton, Brittney's baby or her younger sister?

2.  Did the Uncle commit suicide the Friday following Brittney leaving home or yesterday?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »

I personally think he did something to her and if so, I hope he left some clue to where her body is. Two deaths in the same family at the same time is rough especially if a murder/suicide.  The family needs an answer to all this and a resting place for Brittney if she is deceased.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »

Peyton is Brittney's and the Uncle killed himself right after going to Styx River to meet with her.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 01:48:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=843529432

Donald Holland

(I think this is the uncle Brittney said she was going to see, that killed himself)

https://www.facebook.com/wendy.w.holland

Wendy Wood Holland

His wife's fb, interesting comments on her wall. 

Tina Sargent Hanke Praying for you and the babies I am so confused about Brittney was she staying with Chessie or yall when she started missing I have heard back and forth between yall she was living
Wednesday at 10:05pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland She was at chessies last time I saw her was Friday before last . Donnie told me that she called him wanting to come stay but he told her he wasn't staying here he was staying in wilcox ,if she could find away she could come .he told her that because she could never find a ride anywhere while she here.
Wednesday at 10:10pm via mobile · Like

::snipping2::

Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
With all this going on with my husband. My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday and this happen to my husband Friday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her,I need prays for her too.

Doris Fountain Holder Wendy where did your niece go missing from ? how old is she?
June 4 at 5:35pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland No . She lived in tillmans corner. She's 19
June 4 at 5:38pm via mobile · Like

Wendy Wood Holland Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at donnies phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7 .
June 4 at 5:39pm via mobile · Like

Wendy and Donald

This one was added Dec 2011

Whoa - yall see that Monkey on his back??    (Monkey Backpack)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 05:50:08 PM »

I haven't read everything but this caught my eye.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sonya-Wood/1450075333

Sonya Wood commented on a link.
23 hours ago
Anyone knowing who this Bradley Logan was that posted the horrible thing on here about my niece last nite or seen his profile pic please let me know at least what his pic was. Following all possible leads. Thank you.

Thank you for pointing that out.   an angelic monkey  Sorry for any confusion  may have caused
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »

Mobile police continue search for missing 19-year-old Brittney Wood

Published: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 4:29 AM

“The road runs parallel to Interstate 10 and is a few hundred yards, at best, off the interstate,” he said. “We don’t know if she was with her cell phone or if she passing through on the interstate.”

Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County.

“We don’t have anything to lead us to believe that she’s in Baldwin County,” Lowery said.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobile_police_continue_search.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 05:55:25 PM »

Tillman's Corner Mother Missing

Published: 6/08 5:40 pm

19 year old Brittany Wood walked away from her mother's home last Wednesday leaving her two year old daughter behind.

She hasn't been seen since. Thursday family members called off a search along Styx River Road in Baldwin County to try and regroup and get more people to join in.

They say they tried to contact Wood last Friday to inform her that her uncle had committed suicide.

Her last cell phone transmission was located less than a mile away from her uncle's home.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Tillmans-Corner-Mother-Missing/pGi_-F9XIkKKwzIBm5sP_Q.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/scott.wood.714?sk=wall

"Just wanted to let everyone know that if you watched the news the missing 19 year old teen, Brittney Wood, is my niece.

Every morning at 8:30 family and friends will gather at the Oasis Travel Center located on I-10 at the Wilcox Rd Exit 53. This is the last known location of her phone.

If you have the time and the means please help us bring Brittney home and pray for our family. " on Mini War Game's timeline.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »

This is Brittney's moms FB page. Hope this helps. I thought the other woman was her mom too until I saw the name Chessie in the news.

https://www.facebook.com/chessie.wood.7

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 04:17:38 AM »

Tillmans Corner-to-Waterworld Road near Styx River,39mile
Waterworld Road near Styx River-to-Fairhope,28.9mile
http://goo.gl/maps/5KPM

Oasis Travel Center
http://goo.gl/maps/TzhB

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 08:40:12 PM »

Candlelight prayer vigil for Brittney Wood to be held at Tillman's Corner church

Published: Monday, June 11, 2012, 12:27 PM     Updated: Monday, June 11, 2012, 12:36 PM

MOBILE, Alabama -- A candlelight prayer vigil for Brittney Wood will be held at 7 tonight at Travis Road Baptist Church, a spokesman for the Wood family said today.

Family members attended a news conference in Pensacola this morning announcing that they will be receiving help from the KlaasKids Search Team. The team is associated with Marc Klaas, the father of Polly Klaas, a 12-year old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1993.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/candlelight_prayer_vigil_for_b.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »

Teen still missing

Candle light vigil held for missing teen

Updated: Monday, 11 Jun 2012, 9:35 PM CDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jun 2012, 9:35 PM CDT

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Family and friends lit candles at Travis Road Baptist Church Monday night as a sign of unity in prayer asking God to bring Brittney Wood home.

The family said the last they heard, Brittney was going to visit her uncle near the styx river area. When she didn't show up, the family became worried.

KlaasKIDS foundation is helping the family look for Brittney. They will visit various residences Brittney could have visited in the last six months. The family said they have not heard any new information and are asking for help from the public

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/teen-still-missing
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 12:30:42 AM »

Uncle of missing girl kills himself  (Video)
updated 6:10 PM EDT, Mon June 11, 2012

Brittney Wood was last seen by her family on May 30th.  According to family members the 19-year-old said she was going to a home near Styx River, Alabama to visit her uncle, Donnie Wood. She was never seen again.

On Friday, June 1st, Donnie Wood returned to his home near Fairhope and killed himself

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/06/11/jvm-brittney-wood
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 12:35:23 AM »

Candlelight Vigil for Brittney Wood (Video)
Monday, June 11, 2012

Tillman's Corner, AL --
Friends and family of Brittney Wood turned to a higher power Monday night for help. They sang Amazing Grace and prayed for the safe return of 19 year old Brittney Wood. Wood has been missing for ten days.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/11/candlelight-vigil-brittney-wood-ar-3953767/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 07:52:25 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Young Mom Vanishes after Visiting Uncle
Aired June 11, 2012 - 19:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Jane, is there any circumstance that you think it`s OK for a parent to spank their child, as an example?

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Well, this is not a circumstance where it would be OK. This is a child playing catch. And I think the father may be using -- the stepfather may be using this child to work out his own issues.

And we`re starting with a very urgent story out of Alabama. A desperate search for a 19-year-old mother who disappeared after telling her family she was going to visit some friends, but there`s a very odd twist in this case. Her family joins me live next.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL (voice-over); Tonight, a race against time in Alabama to find this beautiful missing 19-year-old mom, Brittany Wood, last seen walking down the road away from her home. Her cell phone last pinged less than a mile from her uncle`s. But now cops say the uncle has committed suicide. Did he take the secrets of what happened to Brittany to the grave, or could this be a stranger abduction? We`ll talk to Brittany Wood`s mom live.
CHESSIE WOOD, MISSING GIRL`S MOTHER: I want (ph) you, baby. We love you.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thursday Brittany Wood tells family members that she was headed to this house near Styx River to see her Uncle Donnie. Donnie Wood returned home to Fair Hope on Friday and shot himself. Brittany hasn`t been heard from since.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Her uncle has committed suicide, and supposedly he was the last one she was with. And so we`re worried about that.

WOOD: I`m hoping to God, and I really don`t think he`d hurt my baby.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And we haven`t talked to her in over a week, and we need some help finding her.

WOOD: You know your children`s routine. She has not done nothing routine. She always calls me. And she ain`t called me.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A beautiful young mom vanishes after visiting her uncle. Then he commits suicide. Are the two cases connected?

Good evening. I`m Jane Velez-Mitchell.

Brittany Wood has been missing for nearly two weeks. She disappeared from Mobile, Alabama, leaving her 2-year-old daughter behind. Look at this beautiful pair.

She told her family she was going to visit friends. But her last cell phone transmission happened less than a mile from this rural area where her uncle reportedly had a home near the Styx River. Now she reportedly told her friends that she was visiting her uncle there. When she didn`t return, her frantic mother called the cops.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

WOOD: Brittany, come home. We love you. Please come home to your family.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This is Brittany`s uncle, Donald Holland, the man Brittany was said to be visiting before she disappeared. He is dead now. Just as she was reported missing, he kills himself with a shotgun. Now Brittany`s parents don`t know what to think. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Her uncle has committed suicide, and supposedly he was the last one she was with. And so we`re worried about that.

WOOD: I`m hoping to God. And I really don`t think he`d hurt my baby.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Call me: 1-877-JVM-SAYS, 1-877-586-7297. What are your thoughts about this mystery?

Straight out to our exclusive guest, Chessie Wood, the mother of missing Brittany Wood.

First of all, our hearts go out to you. I know this is such a difficult time. There are no words. We want to be of help. So let`s start by clarifying a key issue here. When your daughter walked out of the house, where did she tell you she was going, and how did she plan to get there?

WOOD (via phone): She was going to her friend Courtney`s (ph). I believe Courtney (ph) was supposed to come get her, but Courtney (ph) never -- never saw her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are your fears as to what has happened to your beautiful daughter?

WOOD: I`m just fearing that something is wrong with her. She has a 2-year-old baby that she hasn`t contacted. And ever since that baby has been born, that`s my daughter`s heart and soul. So it just don`t seem right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, there`s definitely something wrong. We`re going to try to figure out what happened.

Now, one of the big challenges of this case is nobody really knows where Brittany was headed when she vanished. Listen to her father talk about Brittany`s final cell phone pings.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is the last place her phone was pinged. They found the signal bouncing off one of these towers, and we haven`t talked to her in over a week, and we need some help finding her.

WOOD: You know your children`s routine. She has not done nothing routine. She always calls me. And she ain`t called me.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Brittany left from this location, her mother`s house in Tillman`s Corner. But then she supposedly went all the way to another area, Styx River, which is over 30, almost 40 miles away. That`s where she reportedly met her uncle, but her uncle then returned to his home in Fair Hope, and then he committed suicide. So this case is literally all over the map.

I want to go to Stephanie Hanke, another exclusive guest of ours tonight, Brittany Wood`s stepmother.

Do you have any knowledge -- did you know this uncle at all?

STEPHANIE HANKE, STEPMOTHER OF BRITTANY WOOD: Yes. I`ve met him on several occasions. He`s been to my home. Very nice man. He was not only close with Brittany; he was close with the other children.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did he have any reason to commit suicide? Did he have any financial problems, relationship problems, despondency?

HANKE: That I would have no idea of.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Chessie, did he have any -- did Donald Holland have any reason to commit suicide right after your daughter disappears?

WOOD: Well, we really don`t know that. That`s what we`re trying to figure out. I mean, I`m pretty sure he has financial problems. I believe we all do. At this time.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let`s take a look at the route that Brittany might have taken. She was last seen walking on foot from her mom`s house in Tillman`s Corner. Then her cell phone pings under a mile from the house her uncle was at, apparently, reportedly, by Waterworld Road, which is more than 40 miles away from her mom`s house.

If you look, the route she most likely took was near Interstate 10. So if she was abducted on I-10, she could be anywhere. It stretches coast to coast. In fact, just recently we`ve been covering a case right here on the show of another beautiful young girl, Mickey Shunick, who went missing near Interstate 10 in Louisiana.

And I actually went down to New Orleans and did a ride-a-long with a retired cop as we tried to find her. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, with the I-10, it -- like I said, it runs -- it runs from Jacksonville all the way out to San Diego. So if anybody picked her up and put her in that car or truck, you know, there`s no telling where she could wind up. Hundreds of cities she could be in now. But this -- it runs the whole length of the country, so that`s what the problem is.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Marc Klaas, child advocate, president of the Klaas Foundation, you are helping this family. The first reaction that everybody has, obviously, is if this young woman, this beautiful young woman goes to visit the uncle, and the uncle then commits suicide and she`s disappeared, there`s got to be a connection there. Something untoward. What are your thoughts on that?

MARC KLAAS, KLAAS FOUNDATION: Well, Jane, I have no idea, obviously, what happened to her.

Before I get into that a little bit, I`d like to point out some informal research that I`ve done indicates that, of children that are abducted, more than 80 percent of them are abducted within four miles of a major interstate freeway entrance or exit, which I think is kind of a fascinating statistic which I`ve not seen anywhere else.

But back to Brittany`s case, we have no idea where she is. The Klaas Kids Foundation was contacted by the family. And our search-and-rescue team, which is located here in Pensacola, Florida, is going to be assisting them beginning on Wednesday morning.

We`re working with the authorities in Mobile, Alabama, on this search, and what we will be looking for is anything that would be associated with a girl of her age. We will work with the authorities to try to find the locations that are most reasonable to search, and then look for clues. Look for her, look for clues, look for anything that might lead us to the - - to the resolution of this mystery.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Stacey Honowitz, you, as a Florida prosecutor supervise the sex crime unit. Again, what are your thoughts about this uncle suddenly committing suicide right after she says, reportedly, she`s going to visit him?

STACEY HONOWITZ, SEX CRIMES PROSECUTOR: Well, certainly, Jane, when you hear the facts of this in this scenario, you have to initially think there that has to be some kind of connection. Why else would there -- would we be talking about it, quite frankly? That`s where she said she was going. That`s where she is, and then he commits suicide. Obviously, the parents are probably thinking, does he have a secret? Was there something that we didn`t know?

But now that`s all going to be part of the investigation. Just like you mentioned before. Was he depressed? Was he having issues? What was the relationship the two of them had? Are there going to be people -- people coming out of the Woodwork now to say that there was a relationship between the two of them? But these are all part of the investigation.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Anybody in the family, get in touch with us and let us know that you`re OK.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is 19-year-old Brittany Wood? The beautiful woman left her mom`s house leaving her 2-year-old daughter behind. She says she`s visiting friends, reportedly. Then friends say that she told them she was visiting her uncle. That uncle later commits suicide. What is going on here?

There she is. Beautiful Brittany Wood with her 2-year-old daughter. She is missing tonight. Her family is frantic. We have exclusive interviews with her mother and her stepmother.

I want to go to Stephanie Hanke again, the stepmother. Here`s what I don`t understand. Why would she say she`s visiting friends, and then friends say she told them she was visiting her uncle?

The obvious question is, could she have had some kind of secret relationship with her uncle that nobody else knew about? Is her uncle married? What is -- what does the uncle`s wife say about his suicide? Fill us in here, so we can be of help.

HANKE: Well, as far as that -- (AUDIO GAP).

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`m going to throw that same question out to Chessie Wood, because you`re Brittany Wood`s mom. We were having audio problems. Chessie, what`s going on here?

WOOD: Well, I do not believe they have a relationship. He was married to my sister. And he was -- he was -- my son has even went to their house a lot.

My sister was at that house with Donnie the Thursday night, that would be June 1st. So we don`t know if she even made it to Don`s. She was not actually seen with Donnie. The reason we`re searching that area is because her phone was pinged there.

Now if it had some relation -- something to do with my brother-in- law`s suicide, we don`t know. The Mobile Police Department and the Baldwin County Sheriff`s Department is taking care of that. We as a family and a community is just searching for Brittany.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well -- well, we did dig into the uncle`s history. And we have to say this, full disclosure, because we want to be helpful. We can`t just censor things.

We found something bizarre and disturbing on his Facebook page. He has an album of photos called "Girls at the Condo." You`re looking at the photos from that album. We`ve blurred the faces, but pretty much, it`s a bunch of beautiful young women in bikinis who are around the same age as Brittany.

Now, Jon Lieberman, investigative reporter, HLN contributor, what can we make of this collection of photos of young women in bikinis on the uncle`s Facebook page, the same uncle who later committed suicide after Brittany Wood vanished?
JON LIEBERMAN, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: Well, we`ve been digging into that a lot, too. And one thing police are doing is they`re looking at his social media footprint. And as you have there on the screen, are these pictures.

So what police are trying to nail down right now, as Ms. Wood said, is was this young lady at her uncle`s house that evening? A neighbor says that he saw her outside of that house, but never saw her with her uncle.

Now, another thing that could explain at least part of the uncle`s mindset. We found on his Facebook page, somebody posted that they believe that he had recently lost his mother and his brother. And so there was some speculation about some rampant drug use to deal with those losses. So another thing police are looking into is if drugs play any role in this case, as well.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And again, we`re all looking at these facts to be of help, to find this missing young woman. Diane, Pennsylvania, we`re going out to the phone lines. Diane, your question or thoughts?

CALLER: Hi, Jane. How are you?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Good, thanks.

CALLER: Jane, you know what? I have a couple of comments and a question.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK.

CALLER: OK. On -- first of all, she`s 19 years old, and she -- her child was left behind. You know that most mothers would not do that. And she`s missing.

And then with the uncle, Donnie, between -- I`m wondering between the different things that were going on, and he likes to look at the young girls on the computer and so forth, on -- is there anything in his background for the reason why he committed suicide? And I just want to say checking because...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you, Diane. Jon Lieberman, can you give us an update on the uncle?

LIEBERMAN: Yes, the uncle just has minor criminal charges in his background. No felonies that we could find. So that speaks to his criminal record. But one thing that police are looking at is the family dynamic.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

WOOD: Brittany, come home. I miss you, baby. We love you. Please come home to your family.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This poor family. Where is Brittany Wood? There she is, a beautiful 19-year-old with her young daughter.

She says she went to visit friends. Friends said she went to visit her uncle. Her uncle later commits suicide. She`s missing. What happened to this beautiful young woman?

We`re talking exclusively with her mom, Chessie Wood. What can you tell us? What would you like to say if Brittany is out there watching? What would you like...

WOOD: Not only to Brittany, but to the public. If anybody knows any information on Brittany Wood, if you`ve seen her, if you know her, give Brad a call at Klaas Kids at 1-850-525-4807.

If Brittany is watching, baby, please come home. We need you in our life, because we love you, honey. We`re worried about you. Please let us know that you`re OK.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Our hearts go out to you, your entire family. There are no words. And we are trying to get to the bottom of this. So anything we bring up, as far as facts, please understand that we`re doing it to try to be of help.

Unfortunately, we have to reveal whatever comes up. We can`t just pick and choose if we want to be helpful.

Now the uncle who committed suicide, Donald Holland, as you just heard, he has a minor record. It was in 2005, charged with operating a vessel, presumably a boat with [SIC] a personal flotation device. That`s nothing. And he`s without a life jacket.

2007 he had a traffic violation. Driving on a suspended license.

2010, three separate traffic charges.

And you heard, Marc Klaas, the family says, well, he has money problems. We all have money problems these days is what they said. Marc, you`ve heard all the facts. What -- what are you making of it?

KLAAS: Well, Jane, I think the mother`s demeanor says more than anything that we can see. She obviously has a bad feeling about what happened to her daughter.

I don`t see a lot of good scenarios coming out of this. And I really doubt that Brittany is sitting in front of a TV watching this right now. She doesn`t seem like the kind of a girl that would torture her family and abandon her young child.

So it`s really a matter of working with the authorities and combing the areas where she might be until we`re able to solve what happened to Brittany.

Of course, we all want her to come home alive. There`s absolutely no question about that. And miracles do happen. But I think it would take a miracle for her to be found alive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, tonight we`re wishing for a miracle. We`re hoping and praying for a miracle.

And again, to the Wood family, our hearts go out to you. And we`re going to stay on this story and do everything we can to find your daughter.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 11:36:25 PM »

Command Center Set up to Search for Missing Teen Mom
June 12 2012

(BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala.) Search efforts for a missing Mobile teenager are now more organized.

A command center was set up Tuesday in the Rosinton community of Baldwin County. That's where family members believe 19 year old Brittney Wood was just before she went missing.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Command-Center-Set-up-to-Search-for-Missing-Teen/9dHbfjIXIkmO8oVSSG1KiQ.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »

Volunteers Needed To Search For Missing Teenage Mother

Published: June 12, 2012 Updated: June 12, 2012 - 6:22 PM

TILLMANS CORNER, Alabama --
The KlassKids Foundation, a national organization that helps find missing children, is looking for volunteers to help search for a missing teenage mother from Tillmans Corner.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/12/volunteers-needed-search-missing-teenage-mother-ar-3960107/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2012, 11:45:19 AM »

Searchers look for missing teen Brittney Wood near Styx River
Published: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 8:52 AM

ROSINTON, Alabama -- Searchers fanned out Wednesday in the Styx River Basin in Baldwin County seeking clues to the whereabouts of Brittney Wood, a 19-year-old single mother from Mobile reported missing June 2.

Search and rescue units from Florida’s Escambia County, and Alabama’s Monroe County joined more than 70 volunteers to comb a 5-mile area, according to organizer Brad Dennis, national search director for the Klaas Kids Foundation.

Dennis said that Wednesday’s search focused on an area where Wood’s cell phone was “pinged” after she went missing.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/searchers_look_for_missing_tee.html
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 01:22:30 PM »

Not saying that there is anything to this of course...but it was an interesting coincidence: (Hey, you just never know).

Holland, Donald Paul

Possible Aka's:
HOLLAND, DONNY
HOLLAND, DONNIE P
44    Mobile, AL
Eight Mile, AL
Kenner, LA

Holland, Wendy Wood

http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sType=name&db=&fn=donald&mn=&ln=holland&city=&state=AL&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57453592-504083/brittney-wood-ala-teen-mom-missing-for-two-weeks/
Brittney Wood, Ala. teen mom, missing for two weeks
June 15, 2012

(CBS/WKRG) ROBERTSDALE, Ala. - Two weeks ago 19-year-old Brittney Wood, single mother of one, left home in Tillmans Corner, in southwest Alabama. She hasn't been heard from since.
Family and friends traveled from the small town to search the woods near Styx River, where they believe she may have been, CBS affiliate WKRG reported.

"This was the last place her phone was 'pinged'," says her father Wallace Hanke. "They found the signal bouncing off one of these towers...We need some help finding her."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.