March 28, 2024, 01:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 332047 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2012, 12:09:13 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/Search-for-teen-moves-to-Grand-Bay
Updated: Sunday, 17 Jun 2012, 2:21 AM CDT
Published : Saturday, 16 Jun 2012, 5:00 PM CDT

::snipping2::

New evidence sent that hunt to Grand Bay. According to Hanke, police believe that’s where she was last seen.

Brittney’s family spent much of the day Saturday going door-to-door, talking to folks and handing out flyers. She said people have heard about the missing girl but no one has actually seen her.

Hanke says Brittney is not the type to run away, and she’d never leave her two-year-old daughter Payton like this.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 12:08:22 AM »

I wasn't expecting this when looking for updates 

Sex abuse suspects related to Wood
Updated: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012, 10:19 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012, 10:03 PM CDT

Now, deputies tell us two of Wood's relatives have been arrested on a number of sex crimes stemming from an ongoing investigation.

Deputies said the crimes involve a female juvenile who alerted authorities.

Officials described the case as horrific.

“We don't know if there is any involvement with her as far as her being missing at this point. We’re looking into aspects of that,” said Cpt. Steve Arthur with the BCSO.

On Tuesday, deputies arrested Brittney’s uncle Randall Scott Wood for sex abuse, sodomy, and incest.

Deputies said another relative, Dustin Alton Kent was also charged.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 01:52:14 AM »

Now that makes you wonder if there was any investigation going on when Uncle Donnie killed himself and Brittney became missing?????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 01:58:13 AM »

http://www.mugshotsworld.com/dustin-alton-kent
Offender Name: DUSTIN ALTON KENT

Arrested On: 06/19/2012 20:45:19

Alias1: Dustin Kent

Alias2: Dustin A Kent

Booking ID: BCSO12JBN004044

Charge:

SODOMY FIRST DEGREE
RAPE SECOND DEGREE

Address: 7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619

Sex: MALE

Arrest Status: Released

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 02:15:31 AM »

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Our-Search-Continues-For-Brittney-Wood-After/QkS7c5oFjEOEe7LHKrZMqA.cspx

Our Search Continues For Brittney Wood, After Three Weeks
Published: 6/20 7:55 pm
Updated: 6/20 10:51 pm

(MOBILE, Ala.)   Mobile Police Officials advised teams searching for a missing teenage mother to continue their efforts in South Mobile county following new information revealed from cell phone records.

Disaster & Victim Services Chaplain Tony Dickey said 19-year-old Brittney Wood's cell phone last pinged a phone at a Travel Centers of America truck stop located in Grand Bay.

Dickey said the signal came at 1:40 a.m. on May 31st; the morning after her disappearance.

"Based on their (Mobile Police Department) investigation, that was the last location the cell phone was being used," Dickey said.

The new information comes after earlier reports from family that her cell phone was turned on six days after she went missing.

Dickey said rescue teams will continue spreading the word of Wood's disappearance Thursday morning.

"We will be doing a leaflet and door-to-door campaign tomorrow around Grand Bay and the Irvington area," Dickey said.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2012, 02:20:42 AM »

http://www.mugshotsworld.com/randall-scott-wood
Offender Name: RANDALL SCOTT WOOD

Arrested On: 06/19/2012 23:40:54

Alias1: Randall Wood

Alias2: Randall S Wood

Booking ID: BCSO12JBN004048

Charge:

SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE
SODOMY SECOND DEGREE
INCEST

Address: 2420 CONGRESS PARKWAY ATHENS TN 37303

Sex: MALE

Arrest Status: In Jail

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2012, 11:01:42 PM »

http://liarcatchers.com/blog/?p=7622

Missing Person Brittney Wood UPDATE
Posted on June 23, 2012 by InvestigatorKelly

On June 1, Donnie Holland was found in his home in Fairhope by his wife. He had committed suicide, reports Fox 10 News, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office said Holland was being investigated for sexual abuse at the time.

The BCSO would not confirm the rumor that Wood had gone to visit her uncle instead of going to visit Courtney, but did say the three-day search in the Styx River area was related to her cell phone records, reports Lagniappe news. The cell phone was later used in south Mobile County.

Although it was originally reported that the family did not hear from Brittney after the day she left, the Mobile Police Dept. stated they have received “incomplete answers,” and that the family did hear from her after she left the home and the time she was reported missing.

Then Tuesday, June 19, two of Brittney’s family members were arrested for a sex crime.

Randall Scott Wood, 42, was arrested for sodomy and incest after police received information from a juvenile on June 19. Dustin Alton Kent, 36, was also arrested and charged with sodomy and rape on June 19. Capt. Steve Arthur of the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office said that these two men are cousins of Brittney, in the video, although other information has identified them as Brittney’s uncles. Randall Scott Wood is Brittney’s mom’s (Chessie Wood) brother and Dustin Kent is married to Brittney’s mom’s sister, Mendy. 
Mendy is twin sister to Wendy, Donnie Hollands Wife .

“I think that once our investigation is complete and all the individuals that are implicated in this investigation are brought to arrest, I can give you more details; and you’ll understand how serious the crime is,” said Capt. Arthur tells Fox 10 news.

Brittney is still missing and there is only speculation where she may be at this point. Earlier in the month, her brother said that he thought she may be scared and was in hiding. The charges against her family members may explain why she would feel the need to hide. We can only hope that after all the arrests have been made that Capt. Arthur was referring to, Brittney will reappear.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2012, 11:06:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/mendy.kent?ref=ffl

Mendy Wood Kent

https://www.facebook.com/scott.wood.714

Scott Wood

Family

Sonya Wood
Sister

Sonya
Sister

Chessie Wood
Sister

Wendy Wood Holland
Sister

Mendy Wood Kent
Sister

Kat Wood
Daughter

Desire Holland
Niece

Robert Morrison
Brother-in-law

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2012, 11:11:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/scott.wood.714?sk=info

Scott Wood
Works at ThyssenKrupp Steel
Went to Theodore High School
Lives in Mobile, Alabama
Married
From Mobile, Alabama

Work and Education

Employers   

ThyssenKrupp Steel
Jul 2010 to present

High School   

Theodore High School
Class of 1988 · Theodore, Alabama

Philosophy

Favorite Quotations   You don't stop playing when you get old, you get old when you stop playing

You can move more with a gentle caress than you can with a brutal fist.

Arts and Entertainment
Books   

Starwars

A Game of Thrones

The Sword of Truth
Movies   

Shawshank Redemption

Braveheart

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Official Page)
Television   

MythBusters

Game of Thrones

Spartacus
Games   

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Dungeons & Dragons

Fluxx

The Settlers of Catan

Dominion
Activities and Interests
Activities   

Old school gamer

Role Playing Gameswith Tim Williamson
More
Interests   

Games of All Types
Show Other Pages
Basic Information
About Scott   Working at ThyssenKrupp Steel in South Alabama while family Stays in East Tennessee.
Relationship Status   Married
Anniversary   December
Sex   Male

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »

(Picture from about a week before Brittany went missing, from a gaming event.  Scott Wood and Chessie Wood comments under the picture.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=413674195345859&set=a.412356412144304.141436.168717669841514&type=1&permPage=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 12:54:48 AM »

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/14/search-ends-still-no-sign-of-brittney-67729-vi-133724/

Search Ends - Still No Sign of Brittney Wood

June 14, 2012 | 356 Views

On the last day of the search in Baldwin County for Brittney Wood a person very important to the missing teen joins the search for the first time.

Video at the link

(Brittany's older brother Derek speaks in the video.  He was in jail when Brittany disappeared.)

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 12:57:25 AM »

This is unreal...is this some type of incest situation?  Did Brittney want out and they were afraid she would talk?

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2012, 01:31:24 AM »

O/T

Texasmom...Janice Klein is found! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2012, 01:47:43 AM »

O/T

Texasmom...Janice Klein is found! 

Thanks grace-land!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2012, 02:01:41 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes

Two men arrested for sex crimes

Updated: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012, 6:00 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012, 11:32 AM CDT

Joe Salvatore
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office arrested two men for sex crimes.

Dustin Kent was released Wednesday on $10,000 bond and Randall Wood is being held on no bond.

The two suspects are Wood, 42, of Tennessee, and Kent, 36, of Mobile. Wood is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest. Kent is charged with sodomy and rape.

Captain Arthur said the juvenile victim in this case contacted the sheriff's office. Investigators called one of the men she accused in for questioning, and officials said the suspect confessed.

"The age of this juvenile along with the circumstances surrounding it make it a heinous crime," said Captain Arthur.

Arthur said the suspect who confessed gave them the name of the second suspect in this case.

"I think that once our investigation is completed and all the individuals are brought to arrest, I'll give you more detail, but I think you'll understand just how serious a crime it is," said Captain Arthur.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2012, 03:52:02 AM »

This is unreal...is this some type of incest situation?  Did Brittney want out and they were afraid she would talk?

Yes, it does seem unreal and I've found it almost too sickening to think about long enough to try to figure out, but this is what I'm thinking.

One of the uncle's is charged with incest, the other is not.  Brittany and SW's daughter are old enough to not be considered a juvenile, so I'm thinking the victim could be the daughter of another of SW's sister's.  DK would be an uncle by marriage, and not a blood relative (no charge of incest).

Just from reading on FB, I think the victim could be one that just lost her dad (or stepdad..I'm not sure about that) to suicide?  He was being investigated for sexual abuse too!

Maybe Brittany had either been a victim too at some time, or the victim confided in her and Brittany confronted Uncle Donnie about it and/or told him the police were investigating it?

All jmo

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2012, 06:40:13 PM »

I have had the opportunity to work with Captain Arthur on an unrelated case, and he is top notch. This case will solve.

It will be a nightmare and it is every bit as bad as you think, but it will solve.

God Bless the victims in this case.

B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »

Yes, it does seem unreal and I've found it almost too sickening to think about long enough to try to figure out, but this is what I'm thinking.

One of the uncle's is charged with incest, the other is not.  Brittany and SW's daughter are old enough to not be considered a juvenile, so I'm thinking the victim could be the daughter of another of SW's sister's.  DK would be an uncle by marriage, and not a blood relative (no charge of incest).

Just from reading on FB, I think the victim could be one that just lost her dad (or stepdad..I'm not sure about that) to suicide?  He was being investigated for sexual abuse too!

Maybe Brittany had either been a victim too at some time, or the victim confided in her and Brittany confronted Uncle Donnie about it and/or told him the police were investigating it?

All jmo

How about Brittany's daughter and she found out. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2012, 09:25:39 PM »

All jmo

How about Brittany's daughter and she found out. 

Sent a cold chill up my spine, but could be.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012, 09:30:18 PM »

Forgot about something Klaas, Brittany's daughter is still a toddler...it has been stated in the press that the juvenile victim contacted police.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes

Captain Arthur said the juvenile victim in this case contacted the sheriff's office. Investigators called one of the men she accused in for questioning, and officials said the suspect confessed.

"The age of this juvenile along with the circumstances surrounding it make it a heinous crime," said Captain Arthur.

Arthur said the suspect who confessed gave them the name of the second suspect in this case.

"I think that once our investigation is completed and all the individuals are brought to arrest, I'll give you more detail, but I think you'll understand just how serious a crime it is," said Captain Arthur.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.