March 28, 2024, 05:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 332060 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »

here is a link with img,and info for the players in the Baldwin Co. sex crimes investigation,
there are 5,+ uncle donnie made 6

http://interactives.fox10tv.com/photomojo/gallery/3718/1/baldwin-co.-sex-crimes-investigation/donald-paul-holland-uncle-of-brittney-wood/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »

here is a link with img,and info for the players in the Baldwin Co. sex crimes investigation,
there are 5,+ uncle donnie made 6

http://interactives.fox10tv.com/photomojo/gallery/3718/1/baldwin-co.-sex-crimes-investigation/donald-paul-holland-uncle-of-brittney-wood/

Good Evening Monkeys. Been a while since I posted but have read along on a few cases. In the mug shots of this band of perv, Brittney's brother Derrick Wood, looks like Joran Van Der Sloot ? Anyone else notice this?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2012, 09:13:04 PM »

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Brother-of-Missing-Woman-Arrested/ZknItZWouUiM42tsq0lR5Q.cspx

Brother of Missing Woman Arrested

Published: 7/14 9:29 pm

(BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala.) - The brother of a missing teen mom has been arrested in Baldwin County. Derek Wood was arrested Friday night on rape, incest and sodomy charges.

Wood's sister, 19-year old Brittney Wood, disappeared on May 30, in the Styx River area in Baldwin County. Police say the last signal from her cell phone was traced to a tower in Grand Bay.

Days after her disappearance, Wood's phone hit off a tower in the area near her uncle's home. That uncle has since committed suicide.

::snipping2::

From same link:

Darla - hadn't noticed until you mentioned it.  Same blank evil stare IMO

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2012, 11:36:01 PM »

Wow...that's scary. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2012, 08:14:52 AM »

is that a bite imprint/scare on his chin

Derek Wood

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2012, 08:18:16 AM »

wonder if this guy is related to the sex abuse investigation
he has 7 sex related charges,from foley pd and baldwin co

search last name
HAMILL, JEREMY RODNEY
 Booking No:BCSO12JBN004350
 Booking Date:07/04/2012 00:15:22
 Age On Booking Date:32
 Bond Amount:$320000.00
 CELL Assigned:
 Facility: BCSO , Dorm: D , Pod: D , Cell No: 006 Visitation Schedule
Address Given:
 316 N BAY ST FOLEY AL 36535   

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2012, 01:34:06 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/uncle_of_missing_teen_brittney.html

Uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood faces new sex charges (updated)
Published: Friday, August 03, 2012, 9:13 AM     Updated: Friday, August 03, 2012, 9:42 AM

MOBILE, Alabama --  Mobile police have confirmed that the victim 36-year-old Dustin Alton Kent is accused of raping and sodomizing in Mobile is not his missing 19-year-old niece Brittney Wood.

Kent was arrested Thursday and charged with sex-related crimes in addition to those he already faces in Baldwin County, authorities said.

He is charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in a Mobile County case and was booked without bail in Mobile County Metro Jail, according to jail records. Kent had been previously charged in Baldwin County with sodomy and sexual abuse of multiple victims, according to Press-Register archives.

Kent's arrest Thursday came as a result of cooperation with Baldwin County investigators, and information gleaned during the investigation by the department's Assaults Unit into Wood's disappearance on May 30, according to Mobile police spokesman Cpl. Christopher Levy.

"His name came up and we started investigated it and determined that we had an incident here in Mobile," Levy said. "Brittney Wood is not the victim here, in this rape and sodomy. It's not her."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »

Derek Wood

I tried enlarging and adjusting the color & brightness but can't see anything that looks closeup to be a bite.  Can't say.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/dustin-kent-faces-sex-charges-in-mobile-county

Dustin Kent faces sex charges in Mobile County
Kent is uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood

Updated: Friday, 03 Aug 2012, 5:06 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 02 Aug 2012, 4:41 PM CDT

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Dustin Kent faced a Mobile County judge Friday on charges of rape and sodomy. The judge gave Kent $25,000 bond on both charges, and ordered him to be on electronic monitoring if bond was made.

"Through our investigation of the missing person’s investigation for Brittany Wood, his name came up. In our investigation and with our cooperation with Baldwin Count,y we're able to determine we have a juvenile victim from three years ago," said Cpl. Chris Levy.

This arrest comes on the heels of two arrests in Baldwin County . The first arrest was in June and the charges were rape and sodomy. Then Kent was arrested in July for rape, sodomy, and incest.  Kent's arrests in Baldwin County were a part of a sex abuse investigation involving a number of suspects.

So will there be more arrests in Mobile?

"With his name surfacing with that investigation, it certainly brought interest in other people," Levy said.

Defense attorney John Beck is representing Kent in both counties.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2012, 09:18:55 AM »

TY klaas,i found an img from his 4/12 arrest,and i dont see a mark on his chin
i do see a mark on his chin in the orange js,i cant tell what it is though,
 it looks like 2 crescent shapes on your right of the left side of his chin,maybe
he was in a fight b4 his arrest

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Brother-of-Missing-Woman-Arrested/ZknItZWouUiM42tsq0lR5Q.cspx

http://www.lookwhogotbusted.com/mobile-al/derek-thomas-wood

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2012, 12:30:21 PM »

CW - I see the marks you are talking about but even when I enlarge and adjust, I can't tell if they are bite marks or dirt or what.  They don't obviously look like anything, that's why I didn't even post a closeup.  I do agree, the photo makes it look from a distance that it could be bite marks.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »

As the plot thickens on this one...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »

Derek Wood

I tried enlarging and adjusting the color & brightness but can't see anything that looks closeup to be a bite.  Can't say.

My first thought was that it was a tattoo on his chin.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »

Broken bottle cut?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »

Broken bottle cut?

Hard to tell... 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2012, 11:38:01 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/three-appear-on-sex-abuse-charges

Three appear on sex abuse charges
Updated: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012, 4:53 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 16 Aug 2012, 11:34 AM CDT

BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) - Two relatives and a family friend of missing 19-year-old Brittney Wood faced Baldwin County judge on Thursday morning.

The three men are facing sex charges.

Inside Judge Jody Bishop's courtroom on Thursday morning, three men waited to hear evidence against them.

All three men are connected to Wood, who vanished in May.

Photos: Baldwin County sex crimes investigation

Family friend William Brownlee , Wood's cousin Donald Holland, Jr., and her brother Derek Wood all face charges for sex crimes.

State prosecutors said the three men had a sexual relationship with an underage Fairhope girl.

Prosecutor Teresa Heinz said, "Anytime we have a child victim involved, we take these cases very seriously."

When Holland took the stand, a Sheriff's investigator gave explicit details.

The girl told deputies that in January 2011, Holland touched her inappropriately and had sex with her. She was 12 years old at the time of the alleged incident.

Prosecutors said the other two co-defendants had sex with her as well.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/three_connected_to_missing_tee.html
Three connected to missing teen Brittney Wood appear in court
August 18, 2012

AY MINETTE, Alabama -- Missing teen Brittney Wood's brother, cousin and a friend of the family were in Circuit Court Judge Jody Bishop's courtroom on Thursday, according to a report by Fox 10 News.

All are facing sex-crime charges, and during the proceeding, prosecutors said the 3 men had a sexual relationship with an underage Fairhope girl, the report said.

Derek Wood, Donald Holland Jr. and William Brownlee were in the courtroom as a Sheriff's investigator detailed how, in January 2011, the girl "told deputies that in January 2011, Holland touched her inappropriately and had sex with her. She was 12 years old at the time of the alleged incident.

"Prosecutors said the other 2 co-defendants had sex with her as well," the report said.

The judge rescheduled Brownlee's hearing to August 30, and set a bond of $30,000. Wood's bond was set at $20,000. And if they make bond, both men would be required to wear an ankle monitor. Holland, Jr., is currently out on bond.

The hearing was one more step in a bizarre saga that includes multiple investigations across Mobile and Baldwin counties.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Child endangerment arrest related to sex crimes case
Wendy Wood Holland charged with child endangerment

Updated: Thursday, 23 Aug 2012, 9:11 AM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012, 4:11 PM CDT

Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: James McConatha

BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Baldwin County Deputies arrested the aunt of missing teen Brittney Wood, 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in five previous arrests, four of which were also relatives of the missing teen.

The other arrests surrounding this investigation include:

Holland's son, 20-year-old Donald Holland, Jr. on charges on incest, rape, and sex abuse

relative 21-year-old Derek Wood on charges of second degree rape and sodomy

relative Dustin Kent charges of rape and sodomy

relative Randall Scott Wood on charges of second degree sexual abuse, second degree sodomy, and incest

48-year-old family friend William Bonny Brownlee on charges of sodomy and sexual abuse.

Although all of the suspects appear to know missing 19-year-old Brittney Wood, officials say there is no proof the two cases are related.

Authorities said Wood was last seen May 30 heading to Baldwin County and the Styx River area with her uncle, Donald Holland, Sr., who committed suicide shortly after her disappearance.

While it remains unclear just how far this sex abuse case goes, investigators are calling it one of the worst of its kind in Baldwin County and expect to make more arrests.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2012, 10:15:35 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Comments:

Wallace Hanke • 7 days ago −
I am the father of Brittney Nicole Wood and U can believe that No Ones happier than me right now.I believe that these people have something to do with my Daughters disappearance.I believe this Wendy Wood A.K.A. P.O.S. knows Alot more than what people think , I'm talking about something that's beyond these Sexual Crimes Against Children.
59  6 •Reply•Share ›

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2012, 10:20:45 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/sex-abuse_investigation_nets_f.html

Sex-abuse investigation nets fifth family member of missing teen Brittney Wood

Published: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 6:25 PM     Updated: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 6:29 PM

BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- A sixth arrest has been made by Baldwin County sheriff’s deputies in conjunction with an ongoing sex-abuse investigation into family members, and one family friend, of missing Mobile teen Brittney Wood .

According to Sheriff’s Office spokesman Maj. Anthony Lowery, 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland, of the Marlow community in south Baldwin County, was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a class-A misdemeanor.

She was booked into the Baldwin County Correctional Facility, and bail was set at $1,000.

Holland is the sister of Brittney Wood’s mother, Chessie Wood, and wife of Donnie Holland, who killed himself near his home just days after Brittney disappeared on May 30. The 19-year-old mother has not been heard from in nearly three months, and her family maintains that Donnie Holland was the last person to see her prior to her disappearance.

Investigators have previously confirmed that, at the time of his death, Donnie Holland was being investigated as part of the sex-abuse investigation, but had not been interviewed.

Although Lowery said his department won’t comment on the ongoing investigation, he did confirm that Wendy Holland was identified as part of the "progression of the investigation" on Wednesday, then targeted, interviewed and arrested.

Her two grade-school-age children were turned over to the Department of Human Resources on Wednesday, he said.

Wendy Wood Holland

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.