March 28, 2024, 05:21:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 332058 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2012, 10:25:01 PM »

http://www.mugshotsworld.com/wendy-wood-holland

Offender Name: WENDY WOOD HOLLAND

Arrested On: 08/22/2012 16:48:41

Alias1: Wendy Holland

Alias2: Wendy W Holland

Booking ID: BCSO12JBN005530

Charge:

ENDANGERING WELFARE OF CHILD

Address: 18360 LL OWENS RD BAY MINETTE AL 36507

Sex: FEMALE

Arrest Status: Released

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2012, 10:55:46 PM »

It's about time.  I can't, for even a millisecond, believe any of the female relatives are in the dark about their sick, undoubtedly incestuous, at the very least severely perverted male relatives.  These women are involved up to their eyeballs, Chessie included.  All IMO, but if I am wrong I will eat snails.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2012, 10:56:29 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Snipped from the video RE: Wendy Wood Holland's arrest

Andrew Perez reports

"Deputies say she had knowledge of sexual encounters between relatives and several young victims."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Snipped from the video RE: Wendy Wood Holland's arrest

Andrew Perez reports

"Deputies say she had knowledge of sexual encounters between relatives and several young victims."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2012, 09:27:11 AM »

What a sick family 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06:32 AM »

I'm wondering just how long this abuse has been going on and was it filmed and sold.  Just how far back and how far out does this go?  I've read several different things but it just doesn't say if it's multiple children.  Could Brittney have threatened to go to LE about something?  Maybe she found out her child had been abused or if it went back years then Brittney could have been abused also.  Would like to read the warrant on them.  I just dunno but I do know they are all sick and I hope never ever get out of jail. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »

I'm wondering just how long this abuse has been going on and was it filmed and sold.  Just how far back and how far out does this go?  I've read several different things but it just doesn't say if it's multiple children.  Could Brittney have threatened to go to LE about something?  Maybe she found out her child had been abused or if it went back years then Brittney could have been abused also.  Would like to read the warrant on them.  I just dunno but I do know they are all sick and I hope never ever get out of jail. 

ive been wondering how those men/monsters,had access to the child/children
do one of the pervs wife/girlfriend,relative,work or run a daycare?

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-crime-suspect-in-court

Brownlee's case headed to grand jury
Updated: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 12:16 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 10:10 AM CDT

BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) - A family friend of missing teenager Brittney Wood was in court Thursday morning.  William Brownlee is one of five men arrested for allegedly having a sexual relationship with an underage Fairhope girl.

Brownlee waived his preliminary hearing. The case is now headed to a grand jury.

The other four suspects are Wood’s brother, cousin, and two uncles. They face the same charge as Brownlee.
 ::snipping2::
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2012, 08:51:51 PM »

ive been wondering how those men/monsters,had access to the child/children
do one of the pervs wife/girlfriend,relative,work or run a daycare?
Its my understanding, from what has been reported, that the abused minors are relatives of the accused.  Who needs a daycare center when you can have a sleepover at Aunt Wendy's house?   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2012, 10:38:06 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/missing-teens-uncle-in-court

Missing woman's uncle in court
Case headed to a grand jury

Updated: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 5:42 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 9:26 AM CDT

John Rogers
BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) - An uncle of missing woman Brittney Wood appeared before a Baldwin County judge on Thursday morning.

Wood vanished back in May. Since then, many of her family members have been arrested on unrelated sex abuse charges.

On Thursday, Wood's uncle Dustin Kent had a preliminary hearing for his charges of alleged sex abuse against two young girls.

Investigators shared graphic testimony of child sex abuse allegedly committed by the 36-year-old Kent.

Prosecutors said between 2005 and 2011, Kent forced two girls around the age of 12 to have sex with him.

He now faces five charges.

He faces charges of second degree sodomy, and second degree rape against one victim, and charges of rape, sodomy and incest against another victim.

Baldwin County Assistant DA Teresa Heinz said, "A lot of times, that's what we see in child victim cases. They're family-related. That's who has access to children, the family members."

Donald Holland was Brittney Wood's uncle. He was the last person to see Wood alive, and he later committed suicide.

Investigators said Holland told Kent to commit the sex crimes, and in each case, Holland was either present or listening on the phone.

Kent’s defense attorney John Beck said, “Mr. Kent absolutely denies these allegations."

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” said Heinz. “We have a total of five or six charged suspects. It’s an ongoing investigation. It’s been ongoing since January 2012, and it will continue on until we’ve exhausted all our leads.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2012, 10:51:39 PM »

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/oct/01/3/brittney-wood-still-missing-after-four-months-ar-4665289

Brittney Wood Still Missing After Four Months

By: LAUREN VARGAS | WKRG
Published: October 01, 2012
Updated: October 01, 2012 - 6:50 PM

TILLMAN'S CORNER, Alabama --
It's been four long months since Brittney Wood was first reported missing, and her mother still has no idea where she might be.

"I don't sleep. I don't eat. I have to comfort my other children because they're so in pain from missing their sister," said Chessie Wood.

Chessie Wood says the pain of not knowing whether or not her daughter is alive has only worsened over time.

"Half of me is having faith that my baby is alright somewhere, and then the other half of me is realistic."

The now 20-year-old Brittney Wood was last seen at the end of May, after visiting an uncle's house in Baldwin County. Soon after, that man committed suicide using Brittney's gun. The family has had their fair share of legal troubles since then. Several family members have been arrested and charged in lewd sex abuse scandals.

Mobile police say they've received tips about Brittney from all over the country, but all they ever lead to are dead ends.

One recent tip came all the way from North Carolina. Officers thought they had found Brittney in one of their jails. But police here say although the girl did look a lot like Brittney, it wasn't her.

"We get tips, and we follow up on every single one of them," said Corporal Chris Levy with the Mobile Police Department. "None of them have resulted in anything, but we've put her into a national database."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2012, 11:26:14 PM »

Happy Birthday Brittney

http://youtu.be/UJCTc6iapns

Uploaded by Justice Matters on Sep 24, 2012

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2012, 11:43:04 PM »

Thanks, Texasmom. 

Happy Birthday, Brittney!     Hope that you're found soon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2012, 12:12:53 AM »

This is really graphic and sad information, but I don't think it's really going to surprise those who have been following this case.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=410654655660594&id=225242460937518

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood · 466 like this
September 21 at 8:59am ·

Sadly, abuse in the Wood family spans many years.

WARNING: the links provide heartbreaking details of abuse, not for the faint of heart.

BRITTNEY we will find you!!!!

http://www.aninchfrommurder.com/blog/archives/2005/07/man_44_gets_lif.php

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-alsd-2_10-cv-00375/pdf/USCOURTS-alsd-2_10-cv-00375-0.pdf

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-alsd-2_10-cv-00375/pdf/USCOURTS-alsd-2_10-cv-00375-1.pdf

http://www.alabamaappellatewatch.com/uploads/file/as.pdf
an inch from murder - weblog: Man, 44, gets life sentence for rape of child
www.aninchfrommurder.com
An Inch From Murder Weblog - News,Discussion,Resources For Victims and Survivors of Sexual Child Abuse..True Crime..Sexual Assault..Sex

Like ·  · Share
4 people like this.

Jennifer Donovan Jasgur Does the B.W refer to Brittney?
September 21 at 9:03am · Like

Kate Smith Where does it say B.W? I am tired and may be missing it. The story is 7 years old so the timing could fit.
September 21 at 9:19am · Like

Cathi Dahlgren Miller Even more reason that I pray she is safe in protective custody. OMG - the child has been through hell. Her life has been nothing at all close to normal. I can't get her off my mind.
September 21 at 9:22am via mobile · Like · 1

Shawn Lapeer MY computer will not allow me open these but are you saying that 12 year old girl was brittney and how do you no that forsure??
September 21 at 9:22am · Like

Cathi Dahlgren Miller Heinous!
September 21 at 9:23am via mobile · Like

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood I'm so sorry everyone, I know this is heartbreaking to learn & read. I'm still wiping away my tears. It is all public information and provides a psychological perspective & legal background into the family dynamics that surrounded and affected Brittney.
September 21 at 9:33am · Like · 2

Shawn Lapeer yes i do but it keeps telling me error and that is just i dont even have words for that
September 21 at 9:33am · Like

Kate Smith I see it now. Oh wow, i feel sick reading the part at the start of page 7.
September 21 at 9:34am · Like

Kristin Brown How sad. I feel horrible for Brittney and other young children who have gone through child abuse/rape. It saddeneds me that we have grown men and women on this earth who could even think of harming an innocent child. I pray for her recovery and wellness.
September 21 at 9:45am via mobile · Edited · Like · 1

Kim J Williamson I am so saddened by this even though I have suspected this all along. Sad my heart breaks for Brittney
September 21 at 9:47am via mobile · Like · 1

Mary Schwartz So I Wonder If Cw Knew About That The Whole Time ???! N If She Did She Is In The Wrong Just As Much As The Man That Committed To Letting Go On For So Long. I Wonder If The Woods Made Her Do Stuff She Didnt Wont Like Sale Herself Etc... Im Just Wondering Cuz Everytime I Read Stuff Like This It Pops In My Head. Cuz As Ppl Said Cw Keep Throwing Bw Out What If It Was Cuz She Didnt Wont To Do What Her Mom Was Trying To Make Her Do ? :/ Sad But Could Be True... What If Thats What She Was Doing (Prasatuting N Got Picked up By The Wrong person) Or Maybe She Played The Hell Out Of Her Moms Side Of The Family N GOT Her True Friend To Pick Her As If She Was Doing Something Maybe Her Mom Wonted Her To.. And Ran To Safety To Get Away From All The Sick Insest.... Its Just A Thought.
September 21 at 9:58am via mobile · Like · 2

Tammy Whitt Terrell I've known Brittney for several yrs...I worked at the school she attended and I knew her away from school..If she ran off I can't say that I would blame her, but I don't see her leaving her baby behind to go through the same things she did
September 21 at 10:12am via mobile · Like · 7

Shawn Lapeer @ tammy did you ever think that becuase brittneys daughters father has custody and lives in a dif city that made she felt that where she was at she was safe? If she did go on the run she probally felt it would be better if her daughter was in the same home everynight instead of where ever brittney may be + she didnt have custody of her daughter so that would have brought kidnapping charges against her if she would have took her. I personally believe that brittney is alive and iam thinking something along the lines of she was told to run JMO though
September 21 at 10:23am · Like · 3

Robin Maria Brittany has really had a tough life, if it wasn't heart breaking enough, omg I am at a loss for words...
September 21 at 10:34am · Like · 3

Holly Green There's no way I could believe she's in protective custody or left in her own. She'd never leave her baby in that twisted environment. Ugh.
September 21 at 11:04am via mobile · Like · 2

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood O.M.G... and the muck in Mobile just gets deeper and deeper. From the article posted above: "Mobile County Assistant District Attorney STEVE GIARDINI suggested to Johnston that Robertson's show of helping people was a form of manipulation and merely a tactic he used to get close to children." http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/former_mobile_prosecutor_steve_1.html

Former Mobile prosecutor Steve Giardini's re-trial slated for December
blog.al.com
A judge has scheduled the re-trial of former Mobile prosecutor Steve Giardini for December.
September 21 at 11:11am · Like

Tammy Whitt Terrell @Shawn yes I have considered that..and in a reality she could have walked away, but I don't think she would have not told her best friend her plan..Idk what happened but I don't want the truth...just like everyone here
September 21 at 11:21am via mobile · Like · 3

Tammy Whitt Terrell Do
September 21 at 11:22am via mobile · Like · 1

Christin Huffman It was brittney and yes chessie knew.
September 21 at 11:27am via mobile · Like · 4

May Fuller I can't help but believe someone has killed this poor girl. Someone was afraid Britt would tell all and they killed her. I am terrified for what she has gone through. I just wish she would be found and maybe there would be answers. Enough answers to lock these SOBs up forever!!!!
September 21 at 11:33am via mobile · Like

(edited)
Mary Schwartz Thats F***ed Up And Maybe She Didnt Wont Nobody To Knw She Was Leaving Ppl Talk So She Might Have Been Afraid It Would Of Got Out....
September 21 at 11:34am via mobile · Like · 1

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Christin Huffman I read that Ronald Wayne Robertson threatened her if she told and that was why it took over 2 years before it was reported. Do you know if she told anyone at the time it happened and they covered it up until the pastor & church became involved?
September 21 at 11:43am · Like

Tammy Whitt Terrell No Brittney has a few very loyal friends and if they knew where she was they wouldst be so worried...Hey, Christin Huffman...
September 21 at 11:49am via mobile · Like

Christin Huffman I don't know. I did not know about it either untill way after it happened. But there is a lot of sick people in that family. And after I found out chessie knew it just made me more mad that chessie treated brittney the way she did. and we should all be prepared because chessie and her group will be on here soon but I'm not scared of chessie or her family. I know how she is. This is why I do not understand why they are defending all these sick people in the family instead of just coming out with the truth. Its bulls**t. I want brittney found alive so she can testify on what she knows on all these nasty pervs and others.
September 21 at 11:56am via mobile · Like · 8

May Fuller Oh Christin, I pray she is alive so she can testify against them. I believe Brittney holds the key to all that has happened to other young children by this family. It would be one of the happiest days for a lot of us if she were found alive and could help break this cycle of abuse.
September 21 at 12:09pm · Like · 2

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Christin Huffman I know it breaks your heart. Knowing about it and reading about it are two very different things. I couldn't get past the first two or three pages. The Wood family is more than welcome to respond here anytime they like. We got this. TEAM BRITTNEY! 359 Strong & United and growing more and more by the hour!
September 21 at 12:09pm · Like · 6

May Fuller You can count on me Brittney Wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 21 at 12:11pm · Like · 2

Christin Huffman And for the people who want to say that we are only on here to bash the wood sisters. For one: its not only them that we talk about...I also will talk about donnie even though he killed hisself he is still a big part in it. And two: call it bashing or whatever you want to call it but I will bash and bash and bash untill she is found because I figure maybe one day they will get tired of us "bashing" them and they will tell
September 21 at 12:20pm via mobile · Like · 4

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood There is not one single person here that I have come across who is in it for salacious gossip. We are all here for the exact same reason to find Brittney & obtain justice for her and the other innocent children. We SPEAK the TRUTH no matter how vile the topic may be or dragging it out from under the rugs it has been swept under. TEAM BRITTNEY!
September 21 at 12:25pm · Like · 3

Cathi Dahlgren Miller After finding this out, I think about the other poster's comments about Brittney being bruised and kicked out of her home. I've said it before and I'll say it again --- the poor girl never had a chance of normal. She was brought into this world and was never protected by her family. How can these things happen? My heart is HURTING. Sad
September 21 at 1:03pm via mobile · Like · 3

Suzzie Kuhn I would GLADLY open my home to Brittney and give her a safe place to heal, to furthur her education etc... I keep praying she is somewhere safe.
September 21 at 1:09pm · Like · 7

Cathi Dahlgren Miller Or my child, for that matter.
September 21 at 1:34pm via mobile · Like

Cathi Dahlgren Miller If you get my drift...CW did eventually find out..
September 21 at 1:36pm via mobile · Like

Bailey Thomas Why does this post show that there are 46 comments but when I click to expand them only five show up? I want to read the rest...

The abuse Brittney endured is heart breaking to me. I'm sorry if this has already been asked but, which Grandmother's boyfriend was this?
September 21 at 2:36pm · Like

Bailey Thomas Maybe all of the other people who commented have me blocked? Sad
September 21 at 2:37pm · Like

Holly Springs Thank goodness Brittney has OUR LOUD VOICES now!
It saddens me that some of those who should be speaking out for her would rather bully instead of help, manipulate instead of cooperate, hide instead of expose everything, deny instead of protect, lie instead of speak the truth and hate instead of love. Our voices will be heard and be heard for Brittney.
September 21 at 2:56pm · Like · 7

Tatia Szymanski bailey .....do you not see where it says previous comments?
September 21 at 3:05pm via mobile · Like

Bailey Thomas Tatia ~ Comments are showing up now...they really weren't there and no link to see previous comments either. Thanks
September 21 at 4:00pm · Like · 1

Charlotte Miller While I've known a long time about this, it is still horrifying to read. Poor Brittney.
September 21 at 4:13pm · Like · 4

Suzzie Kuhn @ Holly Springs, WELL SAID!
September 21 at 5:30pm · Like · 2

Heather Rudy-Simon Oh that poor poor girl. I pray to God that she is somewhere safe!! My heart breaks even more for her.
September 21 at 6:16pm via mobile · Like · 2

Mary Gordon-Williams Just read the link about "Giardini" - He was the D.A. for the Robertson trial. Sickening.
September 21 at 7:41pm · Like · 2

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood There HAS got to be a reason why her disappearance and these horrific crimes are not getting more attention and why they don't want assistance from AL DPS or the FBI. I just pray that they are the right reasons.
September 21 at 7:46pm · Like · 5

Jackie Johnson Nicole the justice system in this area and most areas for that matter are more corrupt than any of us really want to know.I have first hand experience with the justice system and cps in Mobile county.These systems cps included are a joke sadly the victims are not the ones being protected the criminals are.I have a friend who worked cps for years.According to her Mobile is so overwhelmed with cases that there just isn't enough workers or places to relocated these abused children to so they are left with their abusers.On one occasion I was even told that parents may use what ever means necessary to control their children as long as it doesn't result in a hospital visit or death .This is WRONG Alabama needs new laws in place to protect our children who can not protect themselves.I found out about the rape case long after it happened and I will not say Chessie knew about it at the time it happened but after the fact Brittney should have been in counseling for a long timeand had lots of love and support.It is my understanding that the grandmother in this case turned her back on Britt when she testified.I can tell you as a mother and grandmother I would kill! I know I would serve time but it would be more than worth it to know this sick sob would never hurt another child.This man's sentence is a extreme case most child molesters in this state serve less than 10 years some as little as a year! You get more time than that for stealing cars and selling drugs what does that tell you about our justice system.
September 21 at 7:54pm · Like · 4

Jackie Johnson I'm sorry ya'll I know I go on about this but it makes me so mad! I'm still a believer in old west justice I see no reason for this man or any sex offender to be sitting in prison watching cable,having heat and ac,being offered education,eating better than our veterans and our seniors on the tax payers dime.If you are convicted of murder or molesting a child you should be put to death then! Child molesters do not rehabilitate they just get out and do it again so if you aren't going to kill them then at the very least castrate their sorry behinds so they can never rape again.
September 21 at 8:16pm · Like · 14

Karen Ballard Brackin amen to that
September 22 at 10:26am · Like

Star Gazer It is so sad that Brittney survived this abuse just to end up missing. It just breaks my heart. And Jackie is right about CPS and what she said about what parents can do to their children. I actually toon Austin to a group counseling session at Strickland in 2009. The counselor told the kids "Your parents can do anything to you but kill you". What a thing to tell troubled kids!
September 22 at 10:48pm via mobile · Like · 2

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Melissa - Don't be hurt or offended, please! Your message came in marked as SPAM. I sent you a PM with an explanation and remedy.
September 23 at 9:59am · Like

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Melissa Grundstrom - No apology necessary. PLEASE continue to comment, just do your best to be a tad more cautious with your expressions especially when you are upset. LOL Wink
September 23 at 2:28pm · Like · 1

Kim Aikin SADLY WHO ARE YOU? FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE THINGS POSTED HERE WILL HELP TO FIND HER. THEY MAY LEAD TO SOMEONE MAYBE ANOTHER VICTIM GETTING HURT BY THE FRENY YOU INCITE.
September 23 at 3:53pm · Like

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Frenzy?
September 23 at 3:56pm · Like · 1

Melissa Grundstrom @Kim Aiken, Sounds like you know something! Why are you so insistent on knowing who is running this page?? Don't you want Brittney to be found?
September 23 at 4:07pm · Like · 1

Kim Aikin i would hide my identity with comment like that one too.
September 23 at 7:41pm via  · Like

Karen Ballard Brackin i am sure CW knew about it. Look at all the current abuse charges that were covered up by none other than the woods sisters. they don't care about protecting their own kids. so why do they care about anyone elses my kids played at the Hollands quite a bit so it scared me when this news broke. i asked my kids if they were touched or asked to touch anyone else in their private area. Thank God they said no. My kid was asked several times and always said no. He said mom why do you keep asking me. I am so glad my boys were not touched by these perverts. But the woods sisters belong in jail for not reporting the abuse of their own kids. they are just as guilty as the men that molested them because they just turned their heads and let it continue.
September 23 at 10:42pm · Like · 4

Karen Ballard Brackin brittney would have taken her daughter with her if she ran off. Hey baby is in a safe placw with her grandfather (Brittneys dad and Stepmom. They are decent people and will protect Peyton.
September 23 at 10:48pm · Like · 1

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood It breaks my heart that her grandmother testified against her and in defense of her abuser. If there is any continuing relationship between them (mother, daughter, sister, abuser) to this day... that will speak volumes.
September 23 at 10:48pm · Like · 1

Karen Ballard Brackin mother, daughter & sisters still remain close so they are horrible people.
September 23 at 10:50pm · Like

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Karen Ballard Brackin Payton lives with her father's grandmother but Wally and Stephanie have her as often as possible on the weekends.
September 23 at 10:51pm · Like · 2

Karen Ballard Brackin GOD SEES EVERYTHING. 1 WAY OR ANOTHER THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE
September 23 at 10:51pm · Like · 2

Karen Ballard Brackin that is right she is with wally family but she is safe from the abusers. Thank the lord for that
September 23 at 10:53pm · Like · 1

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Wow... man... I hope to God that Chessie's mother finally sided with Brittney and begged for forgiveness. Otherwise that is just beyond cruel... like seriously, messed up cruel...
September 23 at 10:56pm · Like · 1

Karen Ballard Brackin just curious who is running this page? it doesn't matter really because this page has good intentions. to find Brittney. and truth be told that is all that matters. keep up the good work. the other page world wide search for brittney is ran by woods sisters and they hate the truth. they even block people for making honest statements.
September 23 at 11:01pm · Like · 1

Karen Ballard Brackin it seems to me they are all cruel for letting it continue and calling her a liar in the first place
September 23 at 11:02pm · Like · 1

May Fuller Karen, from what I have gathered from previous posts made by the admins of this page, they are not related to any family in this case. It is concerned citizens. I find it unbiased myself, that's why I like it.
September 23 at 11:17pm · Like · 4

Tatia Szymanski Well we found WWHs new identity
September 23 at 11:19pm via mobile · Like · 1

Tatia Szymanski I promise the one running this page has Brittneys justice as their top priority! Never question it !!
September 23 at 11:26pm via mobile · Like · 1

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Tatia Szymanski who is she this week?
September 23 at 11:27pm · Like · 1

Tatia Szymanski Lol. ....why Ms. KA of course.. ...IMOO
September 23 at 11:29pm via mobile · Like

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Oh... no... Sadly KA is Wally's sister. True story.
September 23 at 11:31pm · Like · 1

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood One family of siblings who shouldn't be speaking and another with siblings who turn their backs.
September 23 at 11:32pm · Like · 3

Suzzie Kuhn The First Amendment grants us the right of freedom of speech. I haven't seen anything posted on this page to make me question who the administrator is or how they conduct themselves (in reference to any material they have shared). All posts on this page are a matter of public record OR were posted willingly by each individual. I commend the administrator for doing such a great job. They have obvisiously put much thought and effort into doing all they can to bring attention to Brittneys missing status and I pray it brings to light new information which will bring her home. Who the administrator is, is irrelevant and an unnecessary topic of conversation. What is important is that collectively, as a community, we should all care about a missing young girl and do as much as possible to bring attention to her case and get her home, safely. TEAM BRITTNEY! ... I do, however, question why any indiviudual would negatively focus on the pages administrator, who has so generously devoted their time and put forth an intense effort, to bring awareness to the plight of a missing young lady. There are currently 374 likes on this page and every day that number is increasing and that is a job well done!
September 23 at 11:35pm · Edited · Like · 5

Tatia Szymanski Seriously? ?? I think I just threw up!
September 23 at 11:37pm via mobile · Like · 1

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Suzzie Kuhn Wow... THANK YOU! That was very kind. It is much easier to do what is right than to hide what is wrong. We are simply doing what is right.
September 24 at 12:20am · Like · 3

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Tatia Szymanski yea... messed up, isn't it?
September 24 at 12:21am · Like · 1

Karen Ballard Brackin yes you are doing what is right. like i said before it doesn't really matter who is running this page. you are doing a good job of getting the word out about Brittney. 95% of people on here have the same intentions that is to find Brittney. I just do not understand why the woods sisters won't answer any of our questions. it must be guilt
September 24 at 4:37am · Edited · Like · 3

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Now that I think about it... I recall reading a post not too long ago by Wendy Wood Holland that said her mom was living with Mendy Wood Kent! Dang... Sure hoping that momma/grandma Wood changed her ways.
September 24 at 10:52am · Like · 1

Kim Aikin actually her grandmother did not testify against brittney. she testified for Ronnie, you should have seen the blood drain from her face when the prosecutor asked her the right question and the light came on in her brain to actually see the truth. I pray for truth in this matteralso.
September 25 at 1:06pm via  · Like

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Kim Aikin What is wrong with you?! TODAY is Brittney's birthday! Shame on you for coming on here just to spread lies today and every other day you crawl out of the Woodpile. Since you are so damn adamant about discussing then at least use the one brain cell you have and get your facts straight. Go read the documents and news articles again, her grandmother for all intents and purposes, testified against her when she took up for that pervert and said Brittney had a history of lying. You are insane and quite frankly disgusting, no wonder you side with and are friends with the Wood sisters!!!
September 25 at 2:41pm · Edited · Like · 3

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood Bumping back to page.
September 26 at 12:13pm · Like · 1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2012, 01:48:15 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/WorldWideSearchForBrittneyWood

World Wide Search For Brittney Wood
Community Page about Missing People
THIS PAGE WAS CREATED BY BRITTNEY WOOD'S FAMILY TO HELP US BRING HER HOME.

This page looks like it is being run by Chessie Wood and her sisters.

Page was created on September 12th

https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Wide-Search-for-the-Truth-About-Brittney-Wood/225242460937518

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood
Community Page about Missing People

(Link to the main page of the post I copied and brought over.)

Page was created on September 13th

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2012, 07:46:05 AM »

What a sick family 

You can say that again! The whole family's sicko. They're all woe-is-me cry-me-a-river too! The only decent one I see is Brittney's stepmother.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2012, 03:48:18 PM »

We all know (okay, speculate) he killed her because she could blow the whistle on many in the fam as to just how far back this went.  Maybe she even was the little birdy that sang hoping her dtr wouldn't have to suffer the same evil...who knows?  I would love for this young lady to be in protective custody but she isn't.  She deserves a proper burial!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/missing-teens-uncle-in-court

Missing woman's uncle in court
Case headed to a grand jury

Updated: Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 5:42 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 27 Sep 2012, 9:26 AM CDT

John Rogers
BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) - An uncle of missing woman Brittney Wood appeared before a Baldwin County judge on Thursday morning.

Wood vanished back in May. Since then, many of her family members have been arrested on unrelated sex abuse charges.

On Thursday, Wood's uncle Dustin Kent had a preliminary hearing for his charges of alleged sex abuse against two young girls.

Investigators shared graphic testimony of child sex abuse allegedly committed by the 36-year-old Kent.

Prosecutors said between 2005 and 2011, Kent forced two girls around the age of 12 to have sex with him.

He now faces five charges.

He faces charges of second degree sodomy, and second degree rape against one victim, and charges of rape, sodomy and incest against another victim.

Baldwin County Assistant DA Teresa Heinz said, "A lot of times, that's what we see in child victim cases. They're family-related. That's who has access to children, the family members."

Donald Holland was Brittney Wood's uncle. He was the last person to see Wood alive, and he later committed suicide.

Investigators said Holland told Kent to commit the sex crimes, and in each case, Holland was either present or listening on the phone.

Kent’s defense attorney John Beck said, “Mr. Kent absolutely denies these allegations."

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” said Heinz. “We have a total of five or six charged suspects. It’s an ongoing investigation. It’s been ongoing since January 2012, and it will continue on until we’ve exhausted all our leads.”

"Prosecutors said between 2005 and 2011, Kent forced two girls around the age of 12 to have sex with him."

In 2005 Brittney would have been about 12 years old.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »

I'm beginning to question why Kent would kill Brittney then himself?  It seems like he would have killed her to protect himself from prosecution so why the suicide?  It's doubtful he suddenly grew a conscience and couldn't live with all the pain he's inflicted on others.

Something's off.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2012, 10:21:21 AM »

We all know (okay, speculate) he killed her because she could blow the whistle on many in the fam as to just how far back this went.  Maybe she even was the little birdy that sang hoping her dtr wouldn't have to suffer the same evil...who knows?  I would love for this young lady to be in protective custody but she isn't.  She deserves a proper burial!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.