March 28, 2024, 07:58:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 331949 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx#

HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD   (W / FEMALE)
Booking No:    BCSO12JBN007817
Booking Date:    11/29/2012 10:45:30
Age On Booking Date:    33
Bond Amount:   $200000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: Y , Pod: Y , Cell No: 002 Visitation Schedule
Address Given:    7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619
CHARGES
STATUTE   CASENO   CHARGE   DEGREE   LEVEL   BOND
13A-6-63   CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)   SODOMY FIRST DEGREE   F   F   $200000.00

http://www.mugshotsworld.com/dustin-alton-kent

Offender Name: DUSTIN ALTON KENT

Arrested On: 06/19/2012 20:45:19

Alias1: Dustin Kent

Alias2: Dustin A Kent

Booking ID: BCSO12JBN004044

Charge:

SODOMY FIRST DEGREE
RAPE SECOND DEGREE
 0  0  0

Address: 7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619

Sex: MALE

Arrest Status: Released

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »

Brittney Wood family member facing more charges
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 1:09 pm | Updated: 2:58 pm, Mon Dec 3, 2012.

ROBERTSDALE, Alabama -- A family member of a missing teen mom last seen in the Styx River area is facing additional charges in an ongoing sexual abuse investigation in Baldwin County.

Wendy Wood Holland, 33, of Bay Minette, was arrested Aug. 22 and charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.

The Baldwin County District Attorney’s office has confirmed that when she appeared in court to face that charge on Thursday she was indicted on additional charges, including sodomy of a child less than 12, sex abuse of a child less than 12 and sexual torture.

::snipping2::

http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/area_news/article_08004596-3d7d-11e2-bdb4-001a4bcf887a.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2012, 02:35:30 PM »

Brittney Wood family member facing more charges
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 1:09 pm | Updated: 2:58 pm, Mon Dec 3, 2012.

ROBERTSDALE, Alabama -- A family member of a missing teen mom last seen in the Styx River area is facing additional charges in an ongoing sexual abuse investigation in Baldwin County.

Wendy Wood Holland, 33, of Bay Minette, was arrested Aug. 22 and charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.

The Baldwin County District Attorney’s office has confirmed that when she appeared in court to face that charge on Thursday she was indicted on additional charges, including sodomy of a child less than 12, sex abuse of a child less than 12 and sexual torture.

http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/area_news/article_08004596-3d7d-11e2-bdb4-001a4bcf887a.html

BBM
Scum of the earth.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2012, 03:56:18 AM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/derek_wood_ordered_to_remain_i.html#incart_river_default

Derek Wood -- brother of Brittney Wood -- ordered to remain in jail without bail
 By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com
on December 05, 2012 at 4:14 PM, updated December 05, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Derek Wood

BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- A judge ordered a man charged with second-degree rape and second-degree sodomy to remain in jail without bail today.

Derek Wood, 21, of Mobile, appeared before Judge James Reid this afternoon for a bail hearing.

Wood is the brother of Brittney Wood, who has been missing since May.

The Wood family is the target of an ongoing sex abuse investigation.

Several family members have been arrested, including last week when Wendy Wood Holland, 33, was arrested in connection with an indictment.

A grand jury has indicted Holland on charges of child endangerment, sodomy of a child less than 12, sexual abuse of a child less than 12 and sexual torture. Holland is in the Baldwin County Corrections Center under a bail of $200,000.

Wood was arrested in July on the rape and sodomy charges. He was later released from the Baldwin County Corrections Center on a bail of $10,000.

Wood went back to jail in October and his bond was revoked after he was involved in a chase with Baldwin deputies.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2012, 03:58:36 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/world-wide-search-for-the-truth-about-brittney-wood/charges-indictments/256915627770201

Charges & Indictments
by World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:50am ·

KENT, DUSTIN ALTON  (August 2nd – MPD)

Section 13A-6-61 - Rape in the first degree (CLASS A FELONY).  (1) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex by forcible compulsion; or  (2) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or  (3) He or she, being 16 years or older, engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is less than 12 years old.
_________________________________________________________________________________
KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (June 19th)
WOOD, DEREK THOMAS (July 13th)
KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (July 16th)
HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (Jr.) (July 17th)

Section 13A-6-62 - Rape in the second degree (CLASS B FELONY). (1) Being 16 years old or older, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex less than 16 and more than 12 years old; provided, however, the actor is at least two years older than the member of the opposite sex.  (2) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.
 _________________________________________________________________________________
HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD (November 29th) (Indicted)

Section 13A-6-69.1 - Sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years old (CLASS B FELONY). (a) A person commits the crime of sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years old if he or she, being 16 years old or older, subjects another person who is less than 12 years old to sexual contact.
BROWNLEE, WILLIAM BONNY (July 22nd)
WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (June 19th)

Section 13A-6-67 - Sexual abuse in the second degree (CLASS A MISDEMEANOR).  (1) He subjects another person to sexual contact who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than 16 years old; or  (2) He, being 19 years old or older, subjects another person to sexual contact who is less than 16 years old, but more than 12 years old.

Section 13A-6-65.1 - Sexual torture (CLASS A FELONY).  (1) By penetrating the vagina or anus or mouth of another person with an inanimate object by forcible compulsion with the intent to sexually torture or to sexually abuse.  (2) By penetrating the vagina or anus or mouth of a person who is incapable of consent by reason of physical helplessness or mental incapacity with an inanimate object, with the intent to sexually torture or to sexually  abuse.  (3) By penetrating the vagina or anus or mouth of a person who is less than 12 years old with an inanimate object, by a person who is 16 years old or older with the intent to sexually torture or to sexually abuse.
KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (June 19th)
KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (August 2nd – MPD)

Section 13A-6-63 - Sodomy in the first degree (CLASS A FELONY).  (1) He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person by forcible compulsion; or (2) He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or (3) He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is less than 12 years old.
BROWNLEE, WILLIAM BONNY (July 22nd)
WOOD, DEREK THOMAS (July 13th)

Section 13A-6-64 - Sodomy in the second degree (CLASS B FELONY).   (1) He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than 16 and more than 12 years old.  (2) He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.

Section 13A-13-3 – Incest (CLASS C FELONY).  (a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:  (1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or  (2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or  (3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or  (4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.  (b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.
HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD (August 22nd) (Indicted)

Section 13A-13-6 – Endangering the welfare of a child (CLASS A MISDEMEANOR).  (1) He or she knowingly directs or authorizes a child less than 16 years of age to engage in an occupation involving a substantial risk of danger to his life or health; or  (2) He or she, as a parent, guardian or other person legally charged with the care or custody of a child less than 18 years of age, fails to exercise reasonable diligence in the control of such child to prevent him or her from becoming a "dependent child" or a "delinquent child," as defined in Section 12-15-1.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2012, 09:04:37 AM »

If i am reading the above article correct...then Wendy and her husband may have had charge of a mentally unstable child and planned to take her off for the family to abuse and stand around and watch? This woman also abused the child with an inanimate object for their pleasure? What sick bastards! Rot in jail and before you rot I hope someone does to you what you did to that poor baby. I hope everyone stands around to watch and nobody helps you!  How many others did this happen to?  I guess poor Brittney knew too much and someone was afraid she would testify?!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2012, 05:14:46 PM »

What kind of people are these?  I mean really.  This goes far beyond dysfunction. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 13, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »

What kind of people are these?  I mean really.  This goes far beyond dysfunction. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2012, 08:26:17 AM »

Press Conference Today:  Monday December 17th:

(BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala.) - Local 15 News has learned that one of the men heading the search for missing teen mom Brittney Wood will be speaking out Monday.

Wood disappeared in May and hasn't been heard from or seen since. She said she was going to visit her uncle. That uncle killed himself two days later.

Brad Dennis said he has some new information surrounding the case
. We'll let you know what happens.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/New-Information-Expected-in-Brittney-Wood-Case/mD55-2jaik2_ADwfCxf_Fg.cspx?rss=217
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »

Thanks Buckeye - maybe one of them talked?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2012, 10:37:29 AM »

Thanks Buckeye - maybe one of them talked?

Hope so, it's been too long.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2012, 10:40:59 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=261689630626134&id=225242460937518

Stephanie Staley Hanke
Brad Dennis (KlaasKids) will be holding a press conference today @ Chessie's house @2pm. They have created new flyers. In hopes to keep Brittney's name out there and keep her case alive until she is found! Payton needs to know what happened to her Momma! God Bless.
Like ·  · 16 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2012, 07:43:26 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/brittney_wood_search_group_and.html

Brittney Wood: Search group and family urge hunters to watch for signs of missing Mobile mother

By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
on December 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM, updated December 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM

MOBILE, Alabama -- New fliers are set to encourage seasonal hunters to keep their eyes peeled for signs of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood, who has been missing since May.

The fall hunting season started in November, closing off access to parts of Mobile and Baldwin counties that could hold the key to finding Wood.

"It's Christmas Season, it's also hunting season, which also unfortunately for us means that there's less area that we can actually go in and conduct searches just due to the hunters in the fields," said Brad Dennis, national search director for the Klaas Kids Foundation.

The group has been part of the search for Wood since shortly after her disappearance. Since June, they have organized 41 searches from Grand Bay, Ala., to Robertsdale, Ala.

A flier urging hunters to keep their eyes peeled for signs of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood, 20, was released by Klaas Kids on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012.

Most recently, the group searched for signs of her near Rangeline Road.

Now, the group will be distributing fliers with information on Wood and what she was last seen wearing to sporting shops and hunting clubs in hopes of generating new leads.

"We do have a lot of information -- and the investigation has a lot of information -- but unfortunately all of that information doesn't give us any answers, it just brings more questions," Dennis said. "Every ounce of information we've received just continually spreads out our search areas."

Chessie Wood, Brittney Wood's mother, urged people to spread the word and bring her daughter home for Christmas.

"Any hunter that sees anything that does not belong -- they know what they see every season -- please let somebody know," she said through tears.

"There [are] people, I do believe, that [have] knowledge of Brittney's disappearance. Please, please come forward and tell me where my baby is."

Christmas is Brittney Wood's favorite holiday, according to her mother. In an effort to bring her Christmas spirit into the fold, Chessie Wood has decorated her tree with various pictures of Brittney Wood's favorite Christmases.

"That's how I get to spend this Christmas with Brittney," Chessie Wood said.

"It has been six and a half months since Brittney's been missing. If you know anything -- I don't care how small it is -- please, please let somebody know. 'Cause I really do believe that certain people know what happened to my daughter."

The family is looking into getting professional help for Brittney Wood's 2-year-old daughter, Payton, who still believes her mother went off to the store.

"Nobody knew what to do, I mean, what do we tell a 2-year-old?" Chessie Wood said. "We thought this was going to be very short-lived, we're just going to find Brittney, y'know, where ever and bring her home.

"And now she's saying 'my mama's been at the store a very long time, I think she's buying everything in the store. Can you tell her to come home?'"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2012, 02:57:28 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/mother_of_brittney_wood_misinf.html

Mother of Brittney Wood 'misinformed;' remains in Lillian may be missing Mobile woman
 By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
on December 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM, updated December 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

LILLIAN, Alabama -- After hearing a false report on a local TV station, mother of missing woman Brittney Wood believed remains found in Baldwin County were not those of her daughter.

"I was misinformed," Chessie Wood, Brittney Wood's mother, said. "Brittney Wood has not been ruled out."

The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office has yet to release the identity of the person found in Lillian.

"We don't have any updates since what we released yesterday," said Maj. Anthony Lowery, public information officer for the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office. "We have no comment on who the person is."

Chessie Wood said she heard her daughter's disappearance was not related to the body found in Lillian during a report on a local TV station.

"There're a lot of things being reported, but we haven't released any more information," Lowery said.

Lowery said BCSO was called Monday night after possible human remains were found in Lillian. Investigators had to wait until daylight to search the area, where they found the remains.

They have been sent to the Baldwin County Coroner's Office. They will also be sent to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Mobile, according to Lowery.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2012, 03:00:00 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/wood-no-positive-id-on-remains-yet

Lillian remains not confirmed or denied as missing mother
Updated: Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012, 6:01 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012, 1:58 PM CST

Renee Dials
MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The mother of Brittney Wood said on Wednesday she does not know if human remains found in Baldwin County are those of her daughter.

Chessie Wood told FOX10 News she is hoping test results will reveal more information about the remains found in Lillian. She said family members were told that could take a few days.

The skeletal remains were discovered on Tuesday in a wooded area in the Lillian Community in Baldwin County. The remains were apparently scattered.

They have since been turned over to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Mobile.

This is the first Christmas since Wood disappeared.  But, instead of holiday cheer her mother Chessie Wood is shedding more tears.   Wood found out Tuesday about the skeletal remains found in Lillian.

"So, it hit hard, you know.  I went outside, and I told my husband that they had found somebody," Wood said.

Wood said she definitely wants to know who the remains belong to, but she said she still has conflicted emotions about it.

"We don't know what to pray for anymore. We don't know if we want it to be her, so we can bring her home for her baby, or it not be her and we still have the hope that she's still alive. We don't know what to want anymore," she said.

Brittney's stepmother Stephanie Hanke said they've been told by investigators tests results could take a few days.

"From what we were told, we're waiting on DNA. Until I hear it from the detectives or y'all report who the remains belong to, I won't believe it," Hanke said.

And, Chessie Wood said investigators have her DNA and other means to determine whether or not the remains are Brittney's.

"I know a lot of times they can take DNA out of certain parts of skeletal remains.  I turned over her dental records, and she's a little tiny girl.  She may very well be mistaken for a child if she was found in that condition," Wood said.

But for now the family is waiting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/bcso-investigates-human-remains

BCSO continues investigation into human remains found in Lillian
Updated: Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012, 6:01 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012, 10:41 AM CST

John Rogers

LILLIAN, Ala. (WALA) - Baldwin County authorities were still tight-lipped on Wednesday about the discovery of human remains off a dirt road in Lillian.

Deputies started an investigation on Monday and crews have been combing the area throughout the day.

The remains were spotted in a grassy area about 200-feet from Route Rd. in Lillian.

Baldwin County deputies got the call on Monday — a teenager made a gruesome discovery among some overgrown grass, and brought his dad and neighbor Buford Baily to take a look.

Baily said, "Skeleton, and other human remains. Yes. It was primarily a skeleton."

So, for the past few days, the sheriff's office has been investigating. The remains were sent to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Mobile.

We're told by a neighbor that this lot has been abandoned for a couple of years.

Neighbor Larry Price said, "[It would] be a good place to put [a body] back here. They put a lot of dogs out here. Cats, dogs, stuff like that."

Over the past few months, no one has noticed any suspicious activity around here, but they're hopeful this case is solved.

"I hope they find out what happened and who did it. A lot of times, they don't find out who done it. It's a shame though,” said Price.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/skeletal_remains_found_in_lill.html

Skeletal remains found in Lillian may belong to a female
By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com
on December 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, updated December 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM

The skeletal remains found scattered across land in Lillian earlier this week probably belong to a female, Baldwin County Sheriff Huey "Hoss" Mack said.

The identity of the person and how the person died still is not known, he said.

The sheriff said nothing has come up in the investigation to make investigators believe the remains belong to Brittney Wood, who has been missing since leaving her mother's Theodore home May 30. Wood was 19 years old the last time she was seen.

"I can't tell you 100 percent that it's not Brittney Wood, but I can tell you that there is nothing at this time that makes us think that it is either," Mack said.

Mack said investigators have reached out to the Escambia County Sheriff's Office since Lillian is close to the Florida line. Lillian is an unincorporated Baldwin County community that sits west of the Florida line and east of Foley.

The area where the remains were found is along Route Road. The road sits between Baldwin 91 and Baldwin 99 and is south of U.S. 98.

Two boys were riding four-wheelers Monday afternoon when one of the boys noticed a bone. The boy told his father about the bone after going home, Mack said.

"The dad ends up taking a look at it and says, 'That could be human,"' the sheriff said. "They called the Sheriff's Office."

Deputies went to the scene but decided to wait until daylight to search the area. Deputies spent Tuesday and today at the site looking for remains.

Other than the remains belonging to a female, Mack said there is little else known about them. He said the person's age, height, weight and race have yet to be determined.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »

Video

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/dec/19/l-ar-5203969/

Lillian Skeletal Remains Believed to be Female (Added: December 19, 2012)
A grisly discovery by some children on Monday has investigators searching for answers. (more)
Post a Comment for this Video

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »

i didnt realize how big baldwin county is

http://goo.gl/maps/s77oU

body and tillman
http://goo.gl/maps/w3c02

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2012, 03:26:48 PM »

i didnt realize how big baldwin county is

http://goo.gl/maps/s77oU

body and tillman
http://goo.gl/maps/w3c02

Thanks cw618!

I'm thinking the Lillian location would be even closer to where "Uncle Donnie's" place in the Styx River area was...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.