March 28, 2024, 02:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 331932 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »

It's about time!!!!  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com//dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
Updated: Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 11:08 AM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: James McConatha

(WALA) - For nearly a year, the disappearance of Brittney Wood has remained unsolved - with few answers or explanations.

At only 19-years-old, the mother of one vanished from her home in Mobile on May 30, 2012. She was last seen driving off with her uncle, Donald Holland.

::snipping2::

Local and national search crews spent months combing for clues.

The search continued as authorities arrested relative after relative in connection to an alleged child sex ring involving Brittney's family and friends.

Investigators said they had been looking to talk to Brittney about the sex crimes before she even went missing.

"We oftentimes look for that golden nugget. That one person that can make the difference in your case," said Detective Eric Winberg, former lead investigator on the family sex abuse investigation in Baldwin County. "In this particular case, Brittney Wood was that person. She was the person that could tell the whole story."

Its a story that technically began February 26, when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse.

Investigators, along with Brittney's mother, believe the missing teen was a victim herself. In fact, authorities believe Brittney was one of the only victims who knew that other children were being abused by numerous relatives.

The teenage mother went missing some three months after the sex crimes investigation began.

"I believe the sex crimes have everything to do with Brittney's disappearance. Everything," said Brittney's father, Wallace Hanke.

Detectives said Brittney's cell phone battery and handgun were found in Donald Holland's car after he was discovered with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

FOX10 is uncovering new details surrounding the disappearance of Brittney, including Facebook messages from Wood about the alleged sex abuse investigation. We're also tracking her last known whereabouts.

FOX10 News reporter Andrew Perez recently sat down with the Wood family, including  Brittney's father, who is speaking out for the first time.

Brittney's  brother, Derek, who was also arrested in the sex crimes investigation, is also opening up for the first time as well about the family sex abuse and his personal experiences.

We've also got never before seen video and tell-all interviews from family and investigators.

Missing Brittney: The Untold Story is set to air Monday, April 29 on FOX10 News at 9 p.m.

Bump   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2013, 04:00:22 AM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/04/wood_holland_denied_youthful_o.html

Two Brittney Wood relatives denied youthful offender status
 By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 25, 2013 at 5:21 PM, updated April 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Two men who were arrested last year in connection with a sex abuse investigation were denied youthful offender status today.

Derek Wood, 21, of Mobile, and Donald Holland Jr., 21, of Daphne, had youthful offender hearings before Circuit Court Judge Jody Bishop.

Bishop's ruling means Wood and Holland will be prosecuted as adults.

Wood is the brother of Brittney Wood, who has been missing since May 30. Brittney Wood was 19 years old when she disappeared.

Derek Wood

Derek Wood was arrested in July on charges of second-degree rape and second-degree sodomy. He was indicted on the charges in November.

Wood is accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl.

Donald Holland

Holland was arrested in July on charges of incest, second-degree rape and second-degree sexual abuse. He was indicted in November on two of the three charges — incest and second-degree rape.

Holland is accused of sexually assaulting a young girl.

The courtroom was cleared for the hearing. Youthful offender hearings are held in private unless the defendants waive their right to confidentiality.

Youth offender status can be granted to a person charged with a crime that happened when the person was under 21 years old.

If Bishop had granted the requests of Wood and Holland to be granted youthful offender status, their punishment would have been capped at three years.

The Baldwin County District Attorney's Office said it could not discuss why Wood and Holland were denied youthful offender status.

Holland is free on bond.

Wood was released on bail after his arrest but was put back in jail in October. His bond was revoked.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2013, 02:18:56 AM »

There are two videos at the link from tonight's newscasts.  They are disturbing but if you've been following this case you need to watch them.  There are a few things mentioned in them that aren't in the article.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
Updated: Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 10:19 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: James McConatha

(WALA) - For nearly a year, the disappearance of Brittney Wood has remained unsolved - with few answers or explanations.

At only 19-years-old, the mother of one vanished from her home in Mobile on May 30, 2012. She was last seen driving off with her uncle, Donald Holland, Sr.

SEX ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

The search continued as authorities arrested relative after relative in connection to an alleged child sex ring involving Brittney's family and friends. Investigators said they had been looking to talk to Brittney about the sex crimes before she even went missing.

"We oftentimes look for that golden nugget. That one person that can make the difference in your case," said Detective Eric Winberg, former lead investigator on the family sex abuse investigation in Baldwin County. "In this particular case, Brittney Wood was that person. She was the person that could tell the whole story."

It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse.

Investigators, along with Brittney's mother, believe the missing teen was a victim herself. Authorities believe Brittney was one of the only victims who knew that other children were being abused by numerous relatives as well.

For some, the abuse started at three-years-old and goes on to their adulthood,” said Det. Winberg.

THE CONVERSATION

In a series of Facebook messages investigators believe are between Brittney and one of the alleged victims, Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

The alleged victim then identifies relatives Randall Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, and Donald Holland as abusers - writing in part: "They raped me."

The conversation continues for quite some time, sharing heartbreaking details. Brittney, however, ends it saying in part, "I love you. I'm sorry."

Photos: Missing Brittney

"I feel that that was their attempt to reach out to one another and say, 'Hey, this is what’s going on here,'" said Det. Winberg.

The alleged victim then writes repeatedly to Brittney on May 28 and again on May 30, with no response.

May 30 was the last time Brittney was seen alive, traveling with her uncle, Donald Holland, to a home in the Styx River area in Baldwin County.

THE UNCLE

"He was a very smart, charismatic, and manipulative individual. So I truly believe that, again, yes, he knew I was actively searching for her," said Winberg.

"He was always nice, smiling," said Brittney's father, Wallace Hanke. "You wouldn't know by looking at him and talking to him that he was a demon. That's all he was, was a demon."

FOX10 sat down with Brittney's parents, step-parents, and younger brother to talk about the cases.

When asked why they believe Brittney would get into a vehicle with Donald Holland, after speaking with one of the alleged victims, Brittney's mother replied, "I believe she got in that truck to confront Donnie and it went terribly wrong."

On June 1, two days after Brittney went missing, authorities said Holland drove to a dead end near his home in Fairhope and shot himself with Brittney's gun.

Her cell phone battery was also found in his truck.

Coincidentally, Holland was supposed to meet with Det. Winberg and the Department of Human Resources that day, to discuss the sex abuse allegations.

Authorities said he had been acting erratic hours before the suicide, and his wife reported him saying that he "didn’t want to go to jail for something he didn't do."

THE OTHER ARRESTS

In the weeks following his suicide, Holland's wife Wendy, Brittney's uncles Dustin Kent, Randall Scott Wood, family friend William Brownlee, Brittney's cousin Donald Holland, Jr. and even her brother Derek Wood, 21, was arrested in connection to the sex ring investigation.

DEREK WOOD

FOX10 spoke to Derek Wood, who remains in the Baldwin County Jail. He said the sex abuse ring actually began years ago.

"This all started whenever I was probably about seven-years-old and it continued throughout the years and led up from Donnie teaching me things. And whenever I was younger I would go over to his house and he had got me to do something that I wasn't proud of," said Derek from jail.

Detectives said Derek Wood's case is a sad one - a victim himself, turned suspect.

As he works through the legal case , he said his sister's disappearance is first on his mind.

"It's been pretty hard, man. I really just would like to find my sister. I mean, the jail time is hard but it's just time," said Derek. "I'm just sitting around praying that my sister comes home or we could find something about her."

BRITTNEY'S DISAPPEARANCE

Despite all the connections - the relatives, the messages, and Brittney's involvement - the Baldwin County Sheriff's office maintained her disappearance and the sex crimes investigation were not connected .

In the months that followed, at least four different law enforcement agencies became involved in the case.

Sources told FOX10 it was impossible to investigate one case without looking at the other. One reason for separating them, sources said, was to maintain perspective and maintain the integrity of each case.

ONE YEAR LATER

May 30, 2013 will mark one year since Brittney went missing from her home. It's a year her daughter Payton has spent asking questions as she lives with her father's grandparents, Dennis and Maxine Harris.

"You know, at some point if she asks me, I'll have to tell her," said Dennis Harris.

Authorities believe to solve the disappearance of Brittney Wood, someone will need to come forward - someone likely from within the family.

"I'll never, ever, ever give up that little piece of hope that she's alive," said Chessie Wood.

"If Brittney would have run away, she would have gotten her kid," said Brittney's younger brother TJ.

"It's going to come together just by other means," said Det. Winberg. "It'll take a little longer, it'll be a little more laborious, but at the end of the day were going to have the right people and we're going to have all of them."

Investigators have also looked at alternative theories in Brittney’s disappearance, and many are still out there searching.

Authorities have even sought help from deputies in Texas to check out leads and visit the homes of some of Brittney's out-of-state friends.

Meanwhile, several of the suspects in the sex crimes investigation are expected to go to trial in August 2013.

More arrests are expected as well.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2013, 02:42:00 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/brittney-wood-donald-holland-cell-phone-pings

BRITTNEY'S PHONE:

Lenardo Dr - Approx. 7:30 p.m.
Donald Holland picks Brittney up from her home on Lenardo Dr. on May 30.

Waterworld Rd. - Robertsdale
The two travel together to a home on Waterworld Rd. where Brittany text messages someone from 7:30 p.m. until the last message is sent at 11:23 p.m.

Tillmans Corner
It's now the early hours of May 31 and both phones are tracked to Tillmans Corner.

Grand Bay - Last signal from Wood
Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay. A message goes out from her cell phone around 1:46 a.m. before her phone dies — the text of that message is unknown. Authorities said it was sent from Brittney's phone accidentally as she struggled with Donald Holland.

DONALD HOLLAND'S PHONE:

Lenardo Dr. - Approx. 7:30 p.m.
Donald Holland picks Brittney up from her home on Lenardo Dr. on May 30.

Waterworld Rd. Robertsdale
The two travel together to a home on Waterworld Rd. Donald Holland text messages someone periodically until around 10:33 p.m. His messages pick up again at midnight.

Tillmans Corner
It's now the early hours of May 31 and both phones are tracked to Tillmans Corner.

Baldwin County (exact location unknown)
Donald Holland's phone is later pinged in Baldwin County, after Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay.

Fairhope
On June 1, Holland is tracked to Fairhope, where authorities say he shot himself to death.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2013, 07:36:38 PM »

From the Part 2 video:

With Brittney Wood missing and Donald Holland dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound, investigators began digging through every detail of his life.  From his interactions with numerous children in the family to his relationship with his wife, Wendy Holland.

(Former Case Agent Eric Winberg)
"They did live an alternative lifestyle complete with swinger parties and casual encounters off of Craigslist."

Investigators believe that lifestyle evolved into something unthinkable, an alleged sex ring involving at least five victims and more than a dozen suspects.  Among those arrested Wendy Holland, two of Brittney's uncles, a cousin, a family friend, and even Brittney's brother 21 year old Derek Wood.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »

From Part 2, you really need to see this to get the full effect...   

Although she has been asked to do so by the county, Brittney's mother, Chessie Wood has not taken a polygraph. 

When asked if she knew why they'd ask her to take one, she said yes to see if she had any involvement with Donald Holland.

She talked to three attorneys and they all advised her to never take one administered by law enforcement, but a private one would be fine.

She says in the video that she'd love to take one if she can choose the questions.

Brittney's been missing almost a year and her own mother still hasn't seen fit to take a polygraph?  Inexcusable, IMO.

Her and her "man" both give me the creeps, and I worry about the two small children they have.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2013, 08:19:39 PM »

ONE YEAR LATER

May 30, 2013 will mark one year since Brittney went missing from her home. It's a year her daughter Payton has spent asking questions as she lives with her father's grandparents, Dennis and Maxine Harris.

"You know, at some point if she asks me, I'll have to tell her," said Dennis Harris.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2013, 09:19:11 PM »

That whole family is evil.  Sad that Brittany didn't have a chance.  I hope her daughter has a better chance than she did.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2013, 10:04:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=338682542926842&set=a.225514127577018.52878.225242460937518&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

World Wide Search for the Truth About Brittney Wood
2 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2013, 10:20:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=333375916790838&set=a.225246064270491.52792.225242460937518&type=1

May 9

I rode across the Bay Way Bridge taking in the view
I didn't know I'd disappear without saying "I love you".
The sun was setting, the waters calm, as the bird wings spread wide,
I didn't know I'd disappear, I would never have taken that ride.
Remember me when you cross the bridge as you look out at the sky,
I didn't know I'd disappear, or I would have said "goodbye".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2013, 10:22:21 PM »

That whole family is evil.  Sad that Brittany didn't have a chance.  I hope her daughter has a better chance than she did.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 28, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/friends-family-remember-brittney-wood

Friends, family remember Brittney Wood
Updated: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 8:46 AM CDT
Published : Monday, 27 May 2013, 10:03 PM CDT

Andrew Perez

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - May 30, 2013 will mark one year since missing mother Brittney Wood was last seen leaving her home in Mobile.

Wood’s family is hosting a memorial vigil on Thursday, May 30 at 7 p.m, with a prayer service to follow at 7:30 p.m. 

The public is invited to attend, for the location. To get in contact with the event’s organizer click here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: June 16, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=350478171747279&set=a.225514127577018.52878.225242460937518&type=1

14 hours ago

HOLLAND, WENDY WOOD - Court Thursday, June 20 at 9:00 am.

Arrested by BCSO August 22nd, Released Initially on $1K bond, Now in Baldwin Jail:
1.) Endangering the welfare of a child (class A misdemeanor) - INDICTED, plea status unknown, $1K bond

Arrested November 29th, In Baldwin Jail, $200K Bond total for all charges:
2.) *Sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years old (class B felony) - INDICTED, plea status unknown
3.) *Sexual torture (class A felony) - INDICTED, plea status unknown
4.) Sodomy in the first degree (class A felony) - INDICTED, plea status unknown, $200K bond

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 21, 2013, 07:59:08 AM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/woman_accused_in_sex_abuse_cas.html

Woman accused in sex abuse case wants $200,000 bond lowered

Email the author | Follow on Twitter

on June 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM, updated June 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Circuit Judge Jody Bishop said today he will issue a ruling this afternoon as to whether he will lower the $200,000 bond of a woman charged in a sex abuse investigation.

Wendy Holland, 33, of the 7000 block of Marle Road in Mobile, was indicted in 2012 on charges of child endangerment, sodomy of a child less than 12, sexual abuse of a child less than 12 and sexual torture.

Johnson-Theodoro filed a bond motion on her client's behalf May 7. The motion asks that Holland's bond be lowered to $10,000.

The motion notes that others who have been arrested as part of the sex abuse investigation have been granted bonds between $10,000 and $25,000.

Johnson-Theodoro said during the hearing that Holland is unable to post a $200,000 bond.

Johnson-Theodoro said the fair thing to do would be to lower Holland's bond to an amount that is similar to the bonds that the other suspects have received.

"A $200,000 bond is a no bond to Ms. Holland," she said.

The Baldwin County District Attorney's Office is opposed to Holland's bond being reduced. The office cited the reasons why it is against Holland's bond being in lowered in a notice of opposition.

"The defendant has continued to attempt to contact the victim by sending letters to the victim and threatening phone calls to the child’s caregiver," Heinz wrote in the opposition notice.

Heinz said during the hearing that her office fears Holland could intimidate the victim if she is released on bond.

Holland has made several requests have her bond lowered. The requests were denied.

Holland is being held at the Baldwin County Corrections Center.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2013, 08:02:39 AM »

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Judge-Reduces-Bond-for-Aunt-of-Missing-Teen-Mother/9IAH_xaOkkGDvsjfoVuhwA.cspx

Judge Reduces Bond for Aunt of Missing Teen Mother

Print Story Published: 6/20 12:17 pm Share Updated: 6/20 12:19 pm

BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WPMI) Bond has been reduced for the aunt of a missing teen mother charged with sex crimes, and endangering the welfare of a child.

A judge reduced Wendy Wood Holland's bond Thursday morning from $200,000 to $25,000. Holland's attorneys argued that their client's bond was higher than the other codefendants in the case.

Holland is the widow of Donald Holland, who killed himself near his home just days after Brittney Wood disappeared more than a year ago.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2013, 08:08:57 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com//dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/da-misunderstanding-led-to-lower-bond

DA: Misunderstanding led to lower bond
Updated: Thursday, 20 Jun 2013, 11:01 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 20 Jun 2013, 11:01 PM CDT

Andrew Perez

BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Prosecutors in Baldwin County said they plan to fight back after a sex abuse suspect’s bond was reduced by thousands of dollars.

Wendy Holland appeared in court Thursday June, 20, before Judge Jody Bishop, who reduced her bond from $200,000 to $25,000.

As of late Thursday, June 20, Holland had not yet bonded out of jail.

District Attorney Hallie Dixon said she is concerned it’s only a matter of time.

“Abuse allegations against children and the family dynamic -- you obviously want to prevent any type of psychological manipulation of witnesses and victims. That was one of our main purposes,” said Dixon.

In his order, Judge Bishop wrote that he reduced Wendy Holland’s bond for two reasons:

He understood that the prosecution was not ready for Holland’s trial in August.
The remaining 5 defendants had much lower bonds.

“She (Wendy) has been incarcerated since November 29 th, 2012. All the companions have received $10,000 and $15,000 bonds,” said Holland’s attorney, Mitzi Johnson-Theodoro.

District Attorney Hallie Dixon, however, said her office is ready to move forward with the case and believe Judge Bishop misunderstood her prosecutor.

“We have more than sufficient evidence at this point in time to proceed on to trial that is ready and can be prepared for august. So it was just - I think a misunderstanding,” said Dixon.

Dixon said her prosecutor was referring to the mountain of information in the case and had referenced her work load for the month of August.

She maintains, however, that they are ready to go to trial.

Dixon said Holland is a danger and had reached out to the victim on numerous occasion and threatened one of their guardians.

As for Holland's current bond agreement, she must wear an ankle monitoring device and have no contact with children under 18 or the victims.

FOX10 will continue to follow this story.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 24, 2013, 12:59:33 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/baldwin_judge_refuses_to_rever.html

Baldwin judge refuses to reverse decision to lower $200,000 bond

on June 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Circuit Judge Jody Bishop has denied a request from a prosecutor for him to reverse his decision to lower the bond for a woman charged in a child sex abuse case.

Bishop lowered the bond for Wendy Holland, 33, of the 7000 block of Marle Road in Mobile, from $200,000 to $25,0000 after a bond hearing Thursday.

Holland was indicted in 2012 as a result of an investigation by the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office. She is charged with child endangerment, sodomy of a child less than 12, sexual abuse of a child less than 12 and sexual torture.

Holland is the aunt of Brittney Wood, who has been missing since May 30, 2012. Wood was 19 years old when she disappeared.

Other members of Wood's family are facing charges as a result of the investigation.

Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz filed a two-page motion Friday that asked Bishop to reconsider his decision and reinstate Holland's $200,000 bond.

The motion listed several reasons for the request, including a fear that Holland might contact the victim in the case if released. Heinz accused Holland of previously trying to contact the child through the child's caregiver.

Bishop denied Heinz's motion in an order that was filed Sunday. He did not explain his reason for his decision in his order.

Holland has not posted bond since Bishop reduced her bond last week. She remains in the Baldwin County Corrections Center.

Bishop ordered Holland not to contact the victim or the victim's family when he reduced her bond. The judge also told not her not to have any contact with any children under the age of 18.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2013, 11:50:18 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-mother-arrested

Missing mom's mother arrested for sex abuse

Updated: Thursday, 27 Jun 2013, 10:44 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 27 Jun 2013, 6:03 PM CDT

Andrew Perez

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The Mobile County Sheriff's Office said Chessie Wood, the mother of Brittney Wood, has been arrested and charged with two counts sodomy and sex abuse of a child less than 12.

This arrest is the latest in an ongoing sex crimes investigation into the family of the missing mom.

The arrest comes just hours after Chessie Wood’s sister and Brittney’s aunt, Wendy Wood Holland, was released on a lowered bond from Baldwin County Jail on similar charges.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2013, 11:51:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151472230231587&set=a.390772696586.176472.198839096586&type=1&theater

LOCAL 15 News

BREAKING NEWS: The Mobile County Sheriff's Office has arrested the mother of missing teen mom Brittney Wood on sex charges. Derrick Rose Local 15 News is working on this story. Stay with Local 15 News for the very latest.
4 hours ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.