March 28, 2024, 08:52:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 331954 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 22, 2013, 09:54:13 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/7_brittney_wood_family_members.html#incart_river

7 Brittney Wood family members, friends face Mobile County sex abuse charges (updated)

Five of seven people connected to missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood and facing new child sex abuse charges in Mobile County pose for mug shots in Mobile and Baldwin counties. From top left: Nelton "Butch" Morgan, 47; Dustin Alton Kent, 36; Wendy Wood Holland, 33; Randall Scott Wood, 42; and William "Billy" Brownlee, 49

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #261 on: October 22, 2013, 11:29:42 PM »

http://local15tv.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wpmi_breaking-new-charges-brittney-wood-case-multiple-agencies-make-arrests-5024.shtml

BREAKING: Multiple Suspects Face Charges of Sexual Abuse

Updated: Tuesday, October 22 2013, 09:59 PM CDT

8:30 P.M. UPDATE: Charges for Wendy and Mendy Holland are reduced to sodomy 2nd.

MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) Authorities say a new victim is involved in a bizarre sex abuse investigation. Seven suspects face new sex abuse charges. It's all part of the investigation into the disappearance of missing teen mother Brittney Wood.

Local 15 News has a crew uncovering the details of this story, and we'll have the very latest at 9 and 10 p.m.

Additional Arrests and charges are below:

SARALAND POLICE DEPARTMENT
Randall Scott Wood, (Brittany Wood's maternal uncle)
1. Rape 2nd 2. Sodomy 2nd 3. Enticing a child into a building or dwelling

MOBILE COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE:
James Cumbaa 11/17/80: (relative by marriage of Brittney Woods)
1. Rape1st, 2. Sodomy 1st, 3. Sexual Abuse of a Child less than 12

Nelton "Butch" Morgan, 8/3/66:(family friend of Brittney Woods)
1. Rape 1st, 2. Sexual Abuse of a Child Less than 12

MOBILE POLICE DEPARTMENT:
Wendy Holland, 08/15/79: (Brittany Wood's maternal Aunt)
1. Sodomy 1st

Mendy Holland, 8/15/79: (Brittany Wood's maternal Aunt)
1. Sodomy 1st, 2. Sexual Abuse of a Child Less than 12

William "Billy" Brownlee, 3/19/64: (friend of the deceased Donald Holland)
Rape 1st (x2) Sodomy 1st Sexual Abuse of a Child less than 12

Dustin Kent, 5/27/76: (Brittany Wood's uncle by marriage)
1. Rape 1st 2. Sodomy 1st 3. Production of Obscene matter of person under 17 4. Sexual Abuse of a Child less than 12

Read More at: http://local15tv.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wpmi_breaking-new-charges-brittney-wood-case-multiple-agencies-make-arrests-5024.shtml

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 22, 2013, 11:41:32 PM »

Seriously one of the sickest group of people I've ever seen/heard of 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: October 22, 2013, 11:42:21 PM »

Video of several of the suspects being taken to jail.

Chessie Wood (Brittney's mother) was also arrested today, but it was reportedly traffic related.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/more-arrests-warrants-in-child-sex-ring

More arrests, warrants in child sex ring

Updated: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 10:26 PM CDT
Published: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 7:40 PM CDT

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 22, 2013, 11:42:53 PM »

Absolutely!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: October 22, 2013, 11:49:10 PM »

I don't know if it was just a typo or what...but

Wendy Wood was married to Donald Holland = "Wendy Wood"

Mendy Wood (Wendy's twin sister) is (or at least was) married to Dustin Kent, one of the others charged.

So I think that should have read "Mendy Kent".

This is Mendy's first arrest that I'm aware of.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: October 22, 2013, 11:50:45 PM »

I don't know if it was just a typo or what...but

Wendy Wood was married to Donald Holland = "Wendy Wood Holland"

Mendy Wood (Wendy's twin sister) is (or at least was) married to Dustin Kent, one of the others charged.

So I think that should have read "Mendy Kent".

This is Mendy's first arrest that I'm aware of.

self edit   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 23, 2013, 07:42:49 AM »

I know, right?!  When I come to this thread for updates, I sigh and wonder what additional evil debauchery against children is added.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 23, 2013, 02:24:48 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/sheriffs_official_on_7_family.html

Sheriff's official on multiple family members of Brittney Wood arrested: 'I can't even think of a word to describe this family' (videos, gallery)

By Mark Heim | mheim@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on October 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM, updated October 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM

MOBILE, Alabama - Six family members of Brittney Wood, who has been missing since May 2012, have been arrested and face sex abuse charges relating to two victims between the ages of 6 and 13.

"This investigation initially started with Baldwin County Sheriff's Office and also the Baldwin County Department of Human Resources," Det. Terri Hall of the Mobile County Sheriff's Office told reporters Tuesday night. "In their investigation, they determined some incidents happened here in Mobile County, and, with that, Mobile Police Department, Mobile County Sheriff's Office and the Saraland Police Department all launched investigations."

A signed warrant has been issued for a seventh, and Wood's mother, Chessie Wood, was arrested Tuesday night in a misdemeanor case.

"What's going on with them?" Hall said in response to the question from a reporter Tuesday night. "That's very hard to explain because for just your everyday person, you just can't understand how a family operates the way they operate. You just can't. I can't even think of a word to describe this family."

Hall confirmed there are two victims in the case between the ages of 6 and 13 years of age.

"They're doing well," she said. "They're receiving counseling at the Child Advocacy Center."

Only Chessie Wood, who was arrested in June and accused of sexually abusing a 10-year-old girl, talked to the media Tuesday night, wondering why she was even arrested.

"I'm here for a traffic violation nine years ago," she said.

She said her family members refused to talk on advice from their lawyers.

"That's what they were told by their attorneys," Chessie Wood said. "Any person you talk to will tell you not to speak, but I have a problem following directions."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: October 23, 2013, 09:52:11 PM »

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23772731/brittney-woods-aunt-suspects-know-something

Brittney Wood's Aunt: Suspects Know Something
Posted: Oct 23, 2013 5:58 PM CST Updated: Oct 23, 2013 7:30 PM CST
By Allen Carter - bio | email

Kim Aikin is Brittney's aunt on her dad's side. She believes there are several more victims. She also thinks Brittney was a victim herself.

“I think someone knows. If they didn't participate in her death. I think they know. It's time for her to come home now. Its time for her to come home,” said Aikin.

Investigators say Brittney's disappearance is unrelated to the sex abuse case.

(From the video at the link)

"I think she was a victim and I think she found out that a younger cousin was being a victim and when she did she confronted adults and she lost her life because of it."

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 24, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »

sick sick bunch of .......and had big $$$ for bail

Child-sex saga: 6 Brittney Wood family members, friends granted bail
By Michael Dumas | mdumas@al.com
on October 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM, updated October 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM

MOBILE, Alabama – In the ongoing criminal narrative surrounding family members of missing woman Brittney Wood and their friends, five individuals accused of various child sex-abuse charges were granted bail by District Court Judge Jay York on Thursday.

Some of the individuals already face similar charges in Mobile and Baldwin counties, and the newest charges are a result of two new victims coming forward in Mobile County, according to Assistant District Attorney Nicki Patterson, who is prosecuting their cases. One victim is under the age of 12, and the other was under 12 when some of the events occurred, she said.

She said that brings the total number of Mobile County victims to four.

“Both of these additional children were related to some of these defendants,” Patterson said.
more
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/child-sex_saga_5_brittney_wood.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: October 24, 2013, 09:42:13 PM »

Brittney Wood family friend wanted in Mobile County sex abuse investigation
By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
on October 23, 2013 at 4:27 PM, updated October 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Nelton Lloyd "Butch" Morgan, 47, poses for a mug shot following a September 2011 arrest on charges of resisting arrest and public intoxication. He is wanted by investigators in Mobile County on charges of first-degree rape and sex abuse of a child less than 12. (Courtesy of the Mobile County Sheriff's Office)

MOBILE, Alabama -- Authorities are still searching for one of seven suspects connected to missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood and accused of sexual abuse.

Records from Mobile County Metro Jail show authorities have yet to book Nelton Lloyd "Butch" Morgan, 47, a Wood family friend.

"He's missing, he's out of town," Lori Myles, public information officer for the Mobile County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday night after the other suspects were picked up by deputies, Mobile police and Saraland police.
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/brittney_wood_family_friend_wa.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: October 24, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »

A complete breakdown of the charges and an updated timeline
---------------

Timeline: The search for Brittney Wood hits the one-year mark
 By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
on May 30, 2013 at 2:28 PM, updated October 23, 2013 at 2:31 PM
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/timeline_the_search_for_brittn.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/mississippi/sex-abuse-suspect-arrested-by-marshals-in-mississippi

Sex abuse suspect arrested by Marshals in Mississippi

Updated: Friday, October 25, 2013, 4:41 PM CDT
Published: Friday, October 25, 2013, 4:32 PM CDT

Nelton Morgan

GRENADA COUNTY, Miss. (WALA) - U.S. Marshals have arrested a man wanted in connection to an alleged child sex ring that has been investigated for more than a year.

Nelton 'Butch' Morgan is facing charges in the case involving the family of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood.

A warrant was signed for his arrest on charges of rape and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2013, 06:50:42 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/child-sex_saga_5_brittney_wood.html

Child-sex saga: 6 Brittney Wood family members, friends granted bail

By Michael Dumas | mdumas@al.com
on October 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM, updated October 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM

MOBILE, Alabama – In the ongoing criminal narrative surrounding family members of missing woman Brittney Wood and their friends, five individuals accused of various child sex-abuse charges were granted bail by District Court Judge Jay York on Thursday.

Dustin Kent, Mendy Wood Kent, Wendy Wood Holland, James Cumbaa and William “Billy” Brownlee had hearings before York, who levied bail amounts of $60,000 per class-A felony and $30,000 per class-B felony, with the stipulation that, should any individual make bail, they would be required to wear an ankle monitoring device.

Randall Scott Wood was released on bail Wednesday night, according to Mobile County Metro Jail records.

Some of the individuals already face similar charges in Mobile and Baldwin counties, and the newest charges are a result of two new victims coming forward in Mobile County, according to Assistant District Attorney Nicki Patterson, who is prosecuting their cases. One victim is under the age of 12, and the other was under 12 when some of the events occurred, she said.

She said that brings the total number of Mobile County victims to four.

“Both of these additional children were related to some of these defendants,” Patterson said.

Dustin Kent is charged with five class-A felonies and one class-B; Mendy Kent faces two class-b felonies; Wendy Holland is charged with one class-B felony; James Cumbaa faces two class-A felonies and one class-B; Randall Wood faces two class-B felonies and one class-C; and William Brownlee is charged with three class-A felonies and one class-B.

On Monday, Homer Brownlee III, brother of William Brownlee, was arrested on one count of second-degree rape involving a young girl he knew. Mobile police say the arrest is not related to the larger sex abuse investigation.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2013, 11:13:24 PM »

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wpmi_bond-hearing-6-charged-sex-crimes-5073.shtml

Bond Hearing for 6 Charged with Sex Crimes
Updated: Thursday, October 24 2013, 04:02 PM CDT

MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI) Bond was set for six of the seven people arrested and charged with sex crimes this week. They're all connected to missing mom Brittney Wood.

Bonds were set as follows:
Dustin Kent (Brittney's uncle) - $330,000
William Brownlee (friend of deceased Donald Holland) - $210,000
Mendy Kent (Brittney's maternal aunt) - $60,000
Wendy Holland (Brittney's maternal aunt and Mendy's twin sister) - $30,000
James Cumbaa (Brittney's relative by marriage) - $150,000
Randall Scott (Brittney's uncle) - $9,000

A preliminary hearing for five of the six listed above will be November 14. Randall Scott will be in court November 6.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2013, 09:53:49 AM »

That group must have big time dirt on some of TPTB in that area.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2013, 07:04:28 PM »

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/chessie_wood_accused_of_child.html#incart_river_default

Chessie Wood, accused of child sex abuse, says her sister knows what happened to Brittney Wood

Michael Dumas | mdumas@al.com By Michael Dumas | mdumas@al.com

on October 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM, updated October 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM

MOBILE, Alabama -- Come what may, Chessie Wood wants her trial on sex-abuse charges -- as well as those connected to her by blood or friendship -- to start as soon as possible.

The mother of missing Mobile woman Brittney Wood said on Tuesday she feels like the court cases are taking the focus away from the search for her daughter, where it should be.

"I believe my daughter deserves more than that," Wood said during a press conference held at her attorney, Michael McDuffie's, office.

For more than a year, she has been the only one of the accused who has spoken with the public about the accusations, although she primarily focuses on her daughter Brittney's case.

But those two major developments intersect, and standing at that crossroads is her sister, Wendy Wood Holland, she said.

Holland's husband, Donnie Holland Sr., was supposedly the last person to see Brittney, and shot himself in the head not long after she went missing, dying several days later. Authorities have said they sought him for questioning in at least one sex-abuse case, but he died without ever giving an official statement.

Chessie Wood said she feels like her sister knows something she isn't sharing about Brittney.

"I begged you, Wendy, to tell me where my daughter is, and you won't," Wood said. "Please tell me where my daughter is."

Although Brittney Wood spent time with her uncle Donnie Holland occasionally, her mother said she believes her daughter went to see him for a different reason on May 30, 2012.

"I believe my daughter went to confront him about other victims and it backfired on her," Chessie Wood said. "She was a fireball and she found out some information that she couldn't handle.

"I believe Donnie killed my daughter over the sex crimes."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »

http://local15tv.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wpmi_brittney-woods-mom-says-family-arrested-sex-crimes-guilty-5247.shtml

Brittney Wood's Mom Says Family Arrested For Sex Crimes are Guilty

Updated: Tuesday, October 29 2013, 07:01 PM CDT MOBILE, Ala. (WPMI)

The mother of missing teen mother Brittney Wood said she believes family members involved in an alleged sex ring are guilty. Last week, seven people were picked up and charged with sex crimes.

Brittney's mother Chessie Wood was also arrested but for an outstanding warrant.

"I can only speak for myself. And all I can say is I haven't touched no one," said Chessie Wood. "They gonna put me in the paddy wagon, and then go get all the monsters and put them in the van with me and then throw me in front of the TV camera in front of the jail over a 9 year old suspended drivers license!"

"If they would have just took that little bit of energy they took for that bull crap and put it towards my daughter that deserves ever minute of their time, quite possible we could have closure to my daughter's disappearance," said Chessie Wood.

She believes the sex crime allegations have made organizations leery of working with her to search for Brittney despite tips she has received about Brittney's whereabouts.

"I lost the public period," said Wood.

She said she understands why, she even believes some of her family members are guilty of the heinous crimes. "They didn't just hurt their children, they hurt mine too," said Wood.

She alleges Brittney Wood and her son were abused.

For now Chessie Wood said she is setting those allegations aside to focus on what is important, and that is finding Brittney. "I have got to bring her home for her baby," said Wood.

CLICK HERE to watch Chessie's entire interview.
http://local15tv.com/news/features/raw-news/stories/interview-chessie-wood-9.shtml

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2013, 09:49:49 PM »

http://local15tv.com/news/features/raw-news/stories/interview-chessie-wood-9.shtml

The reporter asks about the two cases being connected...

Chessie Wood: "I know they are.  I just...Donnie Holland picks up my daughter at the end of the street and travels to Styx River and kills himself two days later with her gun and her battery in his truck."

Reporter:  The case was already closing in on Donnie, why do you feel he was involved in your daughter's disappearance, and what motive do you think he would have to harm your daughter?

Chessie Wood:  I believe my daughter went to confront him about other victim and it backfired on her.  You just had to know Brittney, she was a fireball and she found out some information that she couldn't handle and she went to confront him about it, and we ain't seen her since.

Reporter:  What do you think happened?

Chessie Wood:  I believe Donnie killed my daughter, over the sex crimes; so of course they are going to be connected.

Chessie Wood:  I believe there's people here on this earth that is related to me that has answers to questions I've asked them about repeatedly and they never gave me the answer.   And one of them is to Wendy Holland, my own sister.  When she found her husband dead, or almost dead...she grabs his phone and deletes four messages.  She told me this herself.  To this day she won't tell me what was on that phone, and it leads me to believe that it had something to do with my daughter.  I've begged you Wendy to tell me where my daughter is and you won't, please tell me where my daughter is.

Chessie Wood:  I have evidence just a couple days of her disappearance that one of the victims confided in her about what was going on with her and that's why I think she went to Donnie Holland to confront him, cause this is a relative that Brittney cared a lot about.

Reporter:  These were facebook messages?

Chessie Wood:  Yeah.

There are a few other points that I'll transcribe later, too much background noise right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.