March 28, 2024, 01:18:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittney Wood 19 yo, Tillmans Corner AL, last seen 05/31/2012  (Read 332045 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2014, 06:38:35 PM »

maybe i missed this

Missing woman 'who helped expose pedophile sex ring involving 11 of her relatives' is now presumed dead, police say as it's revealed she was abused herself as a child

By JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 13:25 EST, 31 August 2014 | UPDATED: 14:06 EST, 31 August 2014

The search for an Alabama woman missing since 2012 has been cast in an even more sinister light this week with the news that she was raped and abused by her grandmother's boyfriend when she was a young girl.
Young mother, Brittney Wood, was raped for two years on and off by, Ronald Robertson, 53, until in 2003, when she was 11-years-old, she accused him of attacking her.
Indeed, since 2012, eleven members of Wood's family have been arrested for having sex with underage relatives in Mobile County.
Robertson was convicted in 2005 and is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree rape charges.

While sexual assault victims are not usually named, the fact that Wood is missing and her family suspected of systemic pedophilia, AL.Com chose to name her.
Since her disappearance in May, 2012, after leaving her mother's home, 11 people including her brother, aunts and uncles have been arrested in connection with a huge family sex abuse investigation.
Police have said in the past that they fear that Wood is dead.
The large investigation is still continuing and seen the arrest of Chessie Wood, 39, Derek Wood, 23, Brittney Wood's brother, according to AL.Com.
The recently released files from 2003 show that Wood's sexual abuse first emerged after she reported it to a day care director at a local Baptist church.
'She said Brittney asked her if she could talk to her, but she was afraid that someone would get hurt,' according to the Mobile police report.
'She said Brittney wrote a note and told her, 'He touched me in a bad spot.'
When she was 12 years old she testified at Robertson's trial and revealed horrifying details about the case.
more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2739162/Missing-woman-helped-expose-pedophile-sex-ring-involving-11-relatives-presumed-dead-police-say-revealed-abused-child.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2014, 06:52:49 PM »

i forgot the warning, for the above article, you will be totally shocked, grossed out
it is stomach churning, hard for the brain to go there,
and heartbroken for the victims

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 01, 2014, 11:04:23 AM »

i forgot the warning, for the above article, you will be totally shocked, grossed out

After following Brittney's case for a while now, I've come to realize when I check for updates on her MP thread there is the possibility of still more ugliness, depravity etc. of what some have done to innocent children and other victims.  When I click on the thread for an update, my mind starts wondering what evil things will be revealed this time?!     Brittany never had a chance, being surrounded by so many perverts.     JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2014, 02:25:01 PM »

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/22/wendy-holland-facing-four-new-sex-abuse-charges/

Wendy Holland facing four new sex abuse charges
By Hal Scheurich Published: September 22, 2014, 12:26 pm   
Updated: September 22, 2014, 12:33 pm   

BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) – Wendy Holland has been arraigned on four more sex abuse charges in Baldwin County.

She appeared in court Monday, September 22.

Officials said the new charges she faces are one count of second degree rape, two counts of second degree sodomy and one count of second degree sex abuse. They said the allegations are all for the same victim, a male, who was under the age of 16 at the time of the alleged crimes. Authorities also said the charges stem from a different victim than who she allegedly abused in another case. They said the alleged crimes happened within Baldwin County.

Holland has been assigned a $100,000 bond on the new charges, and will remain in jail. Assistant District Attorney Theresa Hines said no trial date has been set for Holland in any of her cases, but she anticipates her going to trial sometime in December.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2014, 06:00:07 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/jury_selection_underway_in_woo.html#incart_river

Jury selection underway in Brittney Wood family sex abuse case
 Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on October 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM, updated October 14, 2014 at 12:04 PM

BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- Jury selection has started in the trial of an Eight Mile man who is charged in a child sex abuse investigation connected to the family of missing woman Brittney Wood of Mobile.

William "Billly" Brownlee

William "Billy" Brownlee, 50, who was indicted in 2012, is charged with second-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse.

Brownlee was expected to plead guilty during an Aug. 6 court hearing but changed his mind.

The jury pool is made up of 70 people.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #365 on: October 14, 2014, 06:06:16 PM »

After following Brittney's case for a while now, I've come to realize when I check for updates on her MP thread there is the possibility of still more ugliness, depravity etc. of what some have done to innocent children and other victims.  When I click on the thread for an update, my mind starts wondering what evil things will be revealed this time?!     Brittany never had a chance, being surrounded by so many perverts.     JMHO 

They all need to hang. What a sick bunch of people. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: October 14, 2014, 06:08:35 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/live_updates_william_billy_bro.html#incart_river

Live updates: William "Billy" Brownlee child sex abuse trial

William "Billy" Brownlee, 50, who was indicted in 2012, is charged with second-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse.

Oct 14 2014 10:56 AM CDT Jury selection is underway. The jury pool is made up of 70 people.

Oct 14 2014 10:56 AM CDT The alleged abuse happened when the victim was 12 to 13 years old. She is now 16 years old.

Oct 14 2014 11:01 AM CDT Baldwin County Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz is prosecuting the case.

Oct 14 2014 11:02 AM CDT Defense attorney Thomas Pilcher is William Brownlee's attorney.

Oct 14 2014 11:05 AM CDT Heinz: No medical or DNA evidence in case.

Oct 14 2014 11:23 AM CDT The case is being tried before Circuit Court Judge Jody Bishop.

Oct 14 2014 12:00 PM CDT Jury selection continues. Some jurors are being questioned at the judge's bench.

Oct 14 2014 1:34 PM CDT Jury selection has resumed. Jurors still are being questioned at the judge's bench.

Oct 14 2014 1:39 PM CDT Jurors are being asked about what they have read in newspapers or heard on the news about the case.

Oct 14 2014 2:18 PM CDT The attorneys have finished questioning the potential jurors. They are selecting the jurors who will hear the case.

Oct 14 2014 3:23 PM CDT Fourteen jurors, including two alternates, have been selected.

Oct 14 2014 3:26 PM CDT Opening statements will begin soon.

Oct 14 2014 3:28 PM CDT The jurors: 7 men and 7 women

Oct 14 2014 3:38 PM CDT Heinz: Brownlee was a family friend of the victim.

Oct 14 2014 3:42 PM CDT Heniz: Victim experience a pattern of abuse, including from a relative..

Oct 14 2014 3:44 PM CDT Pilcher: Brownlee was raped by victim's relative when he was 8 years old.

Oct 14 2014 3:45 PM CDT The trial has ended for today. Testimony will resume at 9 a.m. Wednesday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: October 14, 2014, 06:27:55 PM »

They all need to hang. What a sick bunch of people. 

I agree. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2014, 02:01:42 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/prosecutor_child_sex_abuse_vic.html#incart_river

Prosecutor: Child sex abuse victim was pimped out

Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com

on October 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM, updated October 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM

BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- A 16-year-old girl who was a longtime sex abuse victim will testify Wednesday about a horrific childhood that included being pimped out by a relative, a prosecutor said.

Assistant District Attorney Teresa Heinz said among the people the girl will say she was made to have sex with was William "Billy" Brownlee, 50, of Eight Mile.

William Brownlee
Brownlee

A Baldwin County grand jury indicted Brownlee in 2012 on second-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse charges. The indictment is the result of an alleged sex act that happened when the girl was 12 to 13 years old and when the relative was present, Heinz said.

Brownlee's trial started Tuesday morning at the Baldwin County Courthouse in Bay Minette in Circuit Judge Jody Bishop's courtroom. The majority of the first day of the trial was spent whittling down a jury pool of 70 to 14.

The seven men and seven women selected to be jurors in the case will begin hearing testimony at 9 a.m. Wednesday. Two of the jurors are alternates.

Brownlee is a friend of the relative who made the victim available for sex, Heinz said. The relative, who is now deceased, also physically abused the girl, she said.

The relative "got pleasure out of pimping her out to other people for lack of a better word," Heinz said.

Pilcher said Brownlee was a victim of the girl's relative. He told the jurors that the man first raped Brownlee when Brownlee was 8 years old.

"For the rest of his childhood, he was raped," Pilcher said.

Records show Brownlee was born in 1964, four years before the girl's relative.

Pilcher also told the jurors the story that they will hear from the victim does not match Brownlee's version of what happened.

"(The girl's relative) forced Billy Brownlee to do something with his child," he said. "Now from what I can tell, Mr. Brownlee has one... story, and (the victim) has another. They don't entirely match up. One thing we do know (the relative) was there, and he forced him."

Heinz said the victim will allege she was sexually abused by Brownlee on several occasions.

Heinz said the teenager will tell the jurors in graphic testimony what she has suffered through.

"She will have to describe things in embarrassing details and difficult details of exactly what Billy did to her," Heinz said.

Heinz said the girl's childhood has not been like what most children experience.

"Her norm became this series of sexual abuse," she said. "That's what happened to (her) every weekend. That's what they did. That's her version of normal, and I expect that you will hear that from her."

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/prosecutor_child_sex_abuse_vic.html#incart_river
 October 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM, updated October 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Brownlee is a friend of the relative who made the victim available for sex, Heinz said. The relative, who is now deceased, also physically abused the girl, she said.

The relative "got pleasure out of pimping her out to other people for lack of a better word," Heinz said.

Pilcher said Brownlee was a victim of the girl's relative. He told the jurors that the man first raped Brownlee when Brownlee was 8 years old.

"For the rest of his childhood, he was raped," Pilcher said.

Records show Brownlee was born in 1964, four years before the girl's relative.

Pilcher also told the jurors the story that they will hear from the victim does not match Brownlee's version of what happened.

"(The girl's relative) forced Billy Brownlee to do something with his child," he said. "Now from what I can tell, Mr. Brownlee has one... story, and (the victim) has another. They don't entirely match up. One thing we do know (the relative) was there, and he forced him."

JMO
i see how these trials are going to go,misinformation to confuse the jurors
my math is correct right?

Brownlee was born 1964, 4yrs b4 the girls relative, that means the TGR was born in 1968
and B-lee was 8yrs in 1972, TGR, was 4yrs old when he started raping B-lee at the age of 8
and TGR was 30 yrs old at the time of the girls birth, IE: the girl is 16 now

B-lee is 50 now, if TGR was still living he would be 42

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: October 15, 2014, 03:45:30 PM »

sorry typing to fast, should read 46 not 42
B-lee is 50 now, if TGR was still living he would be 42

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 15, 2014, 06:38:25 PM »

http://www.publiclibraries.com/search/search.htm?qf=donald&qn=holland&qc=&qs=Alabama&submit=1

Donald Paul Holland
Donald Paul Holland
D Holland
Donny Holland
Donnie P Holland
P Holland Donnie

Mobile, AL
Fairhope, AL
Stockton, AL
Mobile, AL

Edward Holland
John Edward Holland Sr
Mindy Holland
Nefra Louise Holland
Ronald W Holland

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: October 15, 2014, 08:47:07 PM »

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/news/features/local-15-today/stories/wpmi_william-brownlee-court-1763.shtml#.VD8W02ddW8B

William Brownlee in Court
Updated: Wednesday, October 15 2014, 01:27 PM EDT

The jury had to listen to grueling testimony by the victim Wednesday, who said it had become normal almost every weekend to be forced to have sex or commit sexual acts with her relatives and her relatives friends. She specifically testified that she had several encounters with Brownlee.

The testimony was graphic and she added that her relative not only forced her to commit the acts but that the acts had been video taped.

She also testified that Brownlee willingly participated, which is important because that's his defense. Brownlee's attorney has said his client was forced to participate.

The young woman said the acts occurred in Baldwin County and several other times in Mobile County at Brownlee's home.

This trial is expected to last through Friday.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: October 15, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »

http://fox10tv.com/2014/10/15/brownlee-trial-opens-with-graphic-testimony/

Brownlee trial opens with graphic testimony
Published: October 15, 2014, 11:34 am  |  Updated: October 15, 2014, 6:12 pm   

The prosecution played two recorded interviews for the jury.  The first was an audio recording with Baldwin County Sheriff’s investigators.  In that interview, Brownlee adamantly denied ever touching the alleged victim.  But in a second video interview with Mobile Police investigators, Brownlee broke down crying, saying that he did have contact with the alleged victim, but it was against his will and he only did it because he was intimidated by the alleged victim’s family member.

The prosecution called two other female witnesses who say they were victims of sexual assault by Brownlee when they were juveniles.  Those incidents are unrelated to this case, but Judge Jody Bishop allowed the testimony since they would show the passion and propensity to commit abnormal sexual relations.

The prosecution rested its case late Wednesday afternoon.  The defense rested without calling any witnesses.  Closing arguments are set to begin at 9:00 a.m. Thursday.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 16, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26803964/jury-begins-deliberations-in-brownlee-sex-abuse-case

Update: Brownlee Convicted in Sex Abuse Case
Posted: Oct 16, 2014 10:15 AM CDT
Updated: Oct 16, 2014 10:33 AM CDT
By Debbie WilliamsCONNECT

Update: William Brownlee found GUILTY on Sex abuse and sodomy charges. Jury took 20 minutes.

In closing arguments this morning, prosecutors said Brownlee "is a man who lives to have sex with 12 year old girls," and "Every time he had the opportunity to have sex with a 12 year old girl he took it."

Baldwin County assistant district attorney Teresa Heinz told jurors "Billy Brownlee has not ever been a victim." She then methodically reminded jurors of what the victim said happen and how Brownlee would do a "switcheroo" and make it look like he was the victim.

Defense attorney Thomas Pilcher told jurors he didn't call any witnesses to refute the prosecution witnesses because the state had not proven their case. He called this a typical "he said, she said" case with the state "not providing one shred of evidence to back up the victim's story" and he said, "That is doubt."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: October 16, 2014, 05:07:10 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/baldwin_jury_convicts_man_of_c.html

Man connected to Brittney Wood's family convicted of child sex abuse charges in 20 minutes
on October 16, 2014 at 2:59 PM, updated October 16, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Brownlee, 50, was found guilty of second-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse. He was convicted of having sex with the girl when she was 12 or 13 years old.

The victim, now 16 years old, is a relative of Wood. Brownlee is a family friend.

Brownlee is set to be sentenced Dec. 18. He could be sent to prison for two to 20 years on the sodomy charge and for up to a year on the sex abuse charge.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 01, 2014, 01:09:09 PM »

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/21a93a4f30164e839c730a5d9ca5b859/teens-disappearance-helps-reveal-ala-sex-ring

Teen's disappearance helps reveal Ala sex ring
By JAY REEVES
 Nov. 1, 2014 10:38 AM EDT

BAY MINETTE, Ala. (AP) — By most accounts, 19-year-old Brittney Wood was with uncle Donnie Holland the night of May 30, 2012, the last time anyone saw her. Holland — who was under investigation for horrific sex crimes at the time — died from a bullet within days in what was ruled a suicide.

The investigation that followed has publicly unraveled what authorities describe as a dark, twisted tale of perversion in the working-class neighborhoods and piney backwoods of coastal Alabama.

Eight of Woods' adult relatives and three family friends have been charged with dozens of felonies in two counties as the alleged members of an incestuous ring that authorities say shared children for group sex. Holland was the leader, prosecutors say, of what has been described as the largest sex ring ever uncovered in Alabama. Wood was a victim and likely key witness.

"Brittney could have been huge," said prosecutor Teresa Heinz. "She could have corroborated so many things."

Wood is presumed dead, but authorities haven't found a trace of her and no one is charged in her disappearance.

Even without Wood to testify, two of her uncles and an older brother already have pleaded guilty to sex charges, and jurors this month convicted a friend of Holland's of multiple sex charges in the first trial. Others — including the missing teen's mother, Chessie Wood, and two aunts — await trial.

Authorities are making plea-bargain offers and getting ready for more trials, but questions persist. Perhaps most troubling, why didn't child welfare workers pursue charges following what prosecutors describe as multiple complaints about sexual abuse within the family going back at least six years?

"You'd be surprised how many of them had prior allegations. Nothing happened," said Heinz, an assistant district attorney in Baldwin County. "You have to wonder what wouldn't have happened to these children if something had been done. And Brittney might still be alive."

The case is so big officials don't know exactly how many kids inside and outside the family might have been victimized; estimates range from 11 to 16 children who were as young as 3 or 4 when they were first molested or made to watch adult relatives during drug-fueled orgies. The children of the suspects have all been placed in foster care or with relatives who weren't involved in the crimes.

Brittney Wood isn't the alleged victim in any of the cases filed so far; each involved other young people, mostly within her family. But the investigation mushroomed only after she was reported missing and her uncle Donnie had died.

Authorities believe group sex and child sexual abuse went on for three generations in two families that merged when Holland married Wendy Wood, Chessie Woods' sister.

"Donnie was the manager. He'd say, 'I've got this child and this adult, come on over,'" said Mobile County Assistant District Attorney Nicki Patterson.

A relative reported Holland for allegedly abusing one of the family girls in February 2012, authorities said, and word spread through the clan. Private Facebook messages provided to The Associated Press by Stephanie Hanke, Brittney Wood's stepmother, show that a female relative informed Wood about being raped by three male relatives on May 27, just three days before Wood vanished.

The night of the disappearance, cellphone records and witness accounts indicate Wood left west Mobile with Holland and crossed Mobile Bay into Baldwin County, where Holland was found two days later inside his SUV by his wife and one of her friends. He had been shot in the rear of his head behind an ear, which authorities considered an odd spot for a self-inflicted wound.

Holland was scheduled to be questioned about allegations of sexual abuse the very day he was found in the car on an isolated dirt road.

Wood's cellphone battery was in the vehicle with Holland, but there was no sign of the teen. Her gun was there as well, it was the only gun in the car. Holland never regained consciousness and died several days later.

After Holland died, relatives and police wondered about Wood.

"We didn't even realize she was missing until after they found him shot," said Hanke.

Searches for the teen began and the sex abuse probe picked up, too. Two of Woods's uncles, Dustin Kent and Scott Wood, were arrested within three weeks and later pleaded guilty to rape and sodomy. Aunts and family friends were eventually charged.

This month, family friend Billy Brownlee, 50, was convicted in Baldwin County on charges of sexually abusing a girl in the Holland family when she was about 12. Brownlee claimed Donnie Holland forced him into the acts against his will, but jurors needed only 20 minutes to return a guilty verdict.

Donnie Holland's 35-year-old wife, Wendy, is set for trial in early December in what could be a key prosecution. Court records show she has pleaded not guilty, and Heinz said she shows no interest in a plea agreement.

Still, authorities wonder how child sexual abuse could go on for years between so many people without anyone being charged until 2012. One girl accused an uncle of sexually abusing her as early as 2008, Heinz said, but welfare workers found the complaint unsubstantiated.

"You look at these reports and wonder, 'Why? How did it not go anywhere?'" said Heinz.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2014, 07:50:25 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2817253/How-did-family-pedophiles-operate-unnoticed-years-Social-services-fire-not-seeing-ring-abuse-eight-members-Alabama-family-going-six-years.html

How did family of 'pedophiles' operate unnoticed for years? Social services under fire for not seeing 'ring of abuse' from eight members of the same Alabama family going back six years

Authorities describe it as a dark, twisted tale of perversion in the family
Brittney Wood, went missing in May 2012 and is presumed dead
She first accused Ronald Robertson of rape in 2003 when she was 11
The investigation mushroomed after she disappeared 
Was with her uncle Donnie Holland, a suspect, the night she vanished
Eight of Woods' adult relatives and three family friends have been charged with dozens of felonies as alleged members of an incestuous ring
They include her mother, two uncles, two aunts and his older brother
Questions persist as to why child welfare services didn't respond to multiple complaints of sexual assault in the family going back six years

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 17:10 EST, 1 November 2014 | UPDATED: 17:44 EST, 1 November 2014

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 06, 2014, 08:45:18 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822661/The-pedophile-clan-advertised-child-abuse-parties-CraigsList-brainwashed-children-age-three-believing-normal-center-missing-girl-mystery-suicide-leading-abuser.html#ixzz3IKDZNlHl

EXCLUSIVE: The incestuous pedophile clan that advertised their child abuse 'parties' on CraigsList and brainwashed their own three-year-old into believing it was normal

By NICK FAGGE IN MOBILE, ALABAMA, FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:14 EST, 6 November 2014 | UPDATED: 13:10 EST, 6 November 2014

To his friends and neighbors Donnie Holland was a member of the hard-working middle class who loved spending time with his large extended family.

The Holland house - a typical single-story home in a well-tended plot of land just outside Mobile, Alabama - was a happy place, with regular barbecues and children swimming, tubing and even jet-skiing in the nearby Fish River.

But behind it was an horrific 'perfect storm' of child abuse in which Holland, parts of his extended family and his wife and some of her relatives were involved in 'parties' in which children as young as nine were abused.

One prosecutor involved in the case told MailOnline that the pedophile ring was the product of generations of incestuous relations  - and that abusers had gone on to become perpetrators in a cycle only finally interrupted by authorities.

Holland was a construction contractor in Fish River, Baldwin County and a regular sight working for companies around the county and further afield in the countryside around Mobile.

Neighbors thought he was charming and hard-working, bringing up his son Donnie jnr in a happy family along with his wife Wendy, 35.

He lived in a picturesque three-bedroom one storey house in Fish River, a sprawling rural community an hour's drive from Mobile Alabama.

Set off a dirt road, the two-acre property is surrounded by woodland and is a stone's throw from a gently flowing river.

MailOnline is not picturing it as prosecutors are concerned this would lead to the identity of some victims becoming public.

His neighbors include a lawyer and other professional people. They noticed that there were often parties but they seemed entirely innocent.

But in February 2012, at aged 50, the facade began to fell apart - and within months Donnie was dead and a horrific trail of abuse beginning to unravel.

The first chink in the wall of silence came in March 2012 when Randall Scott Wood, then 42, alerted the authorities that a 13-year-old family member, with whom he admitted he was having a sexual relationship, was being abused by others.

Wood, a former member of the National Guard, had moved to Mobile to take up a well-paid job at the city's steel mill. His sister - Wendy - was Holland's wife.

What he told police was deeply unsettling - but as they began to investigate a far clearer picture of depravity emerged.

In fact, his testimony against a relative lifted the lid on an horrific lifestyle going on at Donnie Holland's home.

The innocemtn barbecues were only part of the truth - there were barbecues, but what happened later was not innocent.

Fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters would end the evening reveling in group sex with children as young as four.

Groomed almost from birth the young victims would be told to watch the scenes of depravity from the end of the bed until they were deemed old enough to take part.

Mobile Assistant District Attorney Nicki Patterson told MailOnline: 'What is so disturbing with this case is that we have so many people involved.

'They led a swinger's lifestyle. They would engage in adult group sex but Donnie Holland would involve the children frequently.

'There were children who were 14 or 15 years old which may have appeared to be young adults but there also there were children who were clearly prepubescent – as young as nine years old.'

She added: 'They barbecued a lot. They would have parties and then they would end up in bed together.

'Some of the kids' earliest memories at three or four years old are of abuse.

'Some of the women used sex toys on the kids to get them ready for sex. It was a very important thing within the family. They put an enormous effort in to get the children ready. It was very thought out.

'The mom, the aunt and children would get into bed and Donnie would tell them what to do.'
Donnie would often film the sex scenes to create pornographic movies.

One of the victims, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, was abused so regularly it became her normal life.

Baldwin District Attorney Teresa Heinz told MailOnline: 'For these children this is what happened at the weekend. They did not know that other kids did not do this.

'The kids would be offered trinkets – more TV time, credit for their cell phone, presents – if they took part and punished if they did not.

'Brittney Wood was a victim as early as four, or five years old.

'Another girl was French kissed for the first time at the age of four. The sexual abuse started soon after.

'One girl told her mom, but there was such a colony of abusers there was no one to turn to.
'They were not held down and forcibly raped but coerced and indoctrinated.'

The children's friends were also abused during sleep-overs at the other typical homes in a quiet district of Mobile, an affluent City close to Alabama's Gulf Coast, where sex-ring
members lived.

While the principal predators mostly worked in construction some of their 'guests' held down respectable class jobs.

Mobile Assistant DA Nicki Patterson said: 'They would find other people – middle class people with good jobs - to take part in their sex parties from Craig's List.'

By May 2012, detectives had a sufficiently clear idea of what was happening that they arranged to interview Donnie.

But the night before he was due to be interviewed by detectives - the 30th - he drove into the Alabama countryside with his niece Brittney Wood with whom he had had a long-standing sexual relationship.

Brittney, 19, who had a two-year-old daughter, has not been seen since. Investigators believe she was murdered.

Holland was discovered the following day with a gun-shot wound to the back of the head. He
died later in hospital.

While speculation to the cause of Donnie Holland's death continues it has been officially classified as suicide.

Baldwin County DA Teresa Heinz said: 'Holland was shot just behind his right ear so it is possible that he could have shot himself. But it's a perfect spot for someone to shoot from the back seat.'

Holland had texted his wife saying that he was going to take his own life, Ms Heinz added.

His body was cremated very soon after his death, preventing extensive analysis.

Investigators are convinced the adult abusers were child sex victims themselves stretching back three generations.

Donnie Holland embarked on a relationship with Wendy Wood and her twin sister Mendy when they were as young as 11 years old. He was in his 20s. He married Wendy aged 16 when she became pregnant with Donnie jnr - now a convicted sex abuser himself - but he continued to have sex with her twin sister Mendy.

While some members of the group used drugs investigators do not believe this was an important factor. Donnie did however once exchange a motorcycle for sex with a young relative.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: November 06, 2014, 10:48:02 PM »

It is not a fetch to think that folks with money and/or power took part in these 'parties' and that is how this sick abuse was able to go on for so long. 

It is also not a fetch to think that Donnie was murdered to warn the rest of the family to keep quiet about who joined the parties and Britney likely murdered for the same reason.

I will say I am aware of something similar in Horry County South Carolina back in 2003 involving high end rental cars from New York, a motel, and photos that were taken.  When we took the information to DSS and even the police we were poo pooed away.  I am not kidding.  It felt like the twilight zone.

Children are suffering in silence behind closed doors everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.