May 01, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaren Lockhart , 22yrs old, New Orleans, last seen 06/05/12(BODY FOUND)  (Read 185183 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 03:12:00 PM »

http://www.wwltv.com/news/More-human-body-parts-wash-up-on-Mississippi-beaches-158307285.html

More human body parts wash up on Mississippi beaches

by WWLTV.com

wwltv.com

Posted on June 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM

The Harrison County Sheriff’s Office found more remains today related to the torso found on Mississippi beaches yesterday.  The Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that the remains belong to Jaren Lockhart who has been missing from New Orleans since Tuesday.
 ::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 04:54:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.401301686588819.112890.100001269726603&type=1

Jaren Ann Lockhart

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 05:53:52 PM »

Boyfriend?

https://www.facebook.com/jeremiahsfoster?sk=info

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »

I believe, IMO, that is her boyfriend.

Do you think that the Mickey Shunick case and this are tied together? It's only a bit over 2 hours away up I-10 from Mickey in Lafayette, La.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 06:27:20 PM »

Hi Sassifrass!

IMO this seems more like a stranger abduction/murder.  The way her body was treated was so gruesome and violent that a really sick individual had to have done this. 

If there is more than one individual taking these young women then there are two or more men reading the news right now and reacting to what the other murderer/s have done.  Not only do they now have the realization of what they are capable of, they could possibly be encouraged by the other cases being reported.

May the culprit/s be caught quickly!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 06:54:49 PM »

I believe, IMO, that is her boyfriend.

Do you think that the Mickey Shunick case and this are tied together? It's only a bit over 2 hours away up I-10 from Mickey in Lafayette, La.

No idea if this is tied to Mickey's case, since we don't really know what happened to her yet.

I'm not sure what to think about this one, but a few things have crossed my mind.  Unlike Amys Sister, stranger abduction/murder wasn't one of them.  I'm thinking possibly either a rage killing by someone that once loved her, or maybe a statement to someone who owes someone money?  JMO from the little I know so far.

No one should die this way, or be treated this way after they're dead. 

She was only 22, it's obvious she's made some bad choices; but she should have had her whole life ahead of her to change things.

Rest in peace, Jaren.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 07:17:23 PM »

Oh No!! RIP Jaren this is so sad 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 08:53:03 PM »

Torso found on Bay St. Louis beach is that of Bourbon Street stripper

Published: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 6:29 PM 

BAY ST. LOUIS, Mississippi -- The torso found with a stab wound in its chest on a Bay St. Louis beach is that of Bourbon Street stripper Jaren Lockhart, 22, who had been missing since she last worked Wednesday morning, said Hancock County Sheriff's Chief Investigator Glenn Grannan.

More body parts were discovered Saturday, from Pass Christian to Long Beach, he said.

Discovery of the head confirmed investigators' focus that the torso was that of Lockhart, Grannan said.

Grannan said there are a number people investigators have yet to talk with, but they did interview about 25 people.

"We know she was at work that night and she left early in the morning," he said. "That's all we know. We are not sure who she left with."

The victim was dead before she was dismembered, he said.

Along with the head, a lower and upper leg portion, Grannan said clothing was found on the beach Saturday, and it is linked to Lockhart

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2012/06/torso_found_on_bay_st_louis_be.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »

More Body parts wash ashore; investigators ID victim
Updated: Jun 09, 2012 4:26 PM MDT

Hancock County Chief Deputy Don Bass said, "Early this morning around 6am a discovery was made in Pass Christian of part of a leg."

After police got the call, officers were dispatched on four wheelers and boats to search for other body parts.

About an hour and a half after the calf was found in front of Emerald Avenue, police discovered a thigh less than a mile away and within 20 minutes another body part was found.

" Long Beach Police Department aided Harrison County and discovered a head of a deceased person," Bass said.

Around noon another calf was found by a fishermen in the Pass Christian Harbor

Bass said, "Some clothes were found also in Long Beach about a 200 yard section of the beach, some women's under apparel and pants."

Investigators said those clothes were the same ones Lockhart was wearing in a surveillance video they saw of her leaving work early Wednesday morning.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/18742449/investigators-are-working-to-identify-torso-that-washed-ashore
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 09:00:28 PM »

Dismembered young mother's body parts 'wash ashore on beach' just days after gruesome discovery of her stabbed torso

PUBLISHED: 23:14 GMT, 9 June 2012 | UPDATED: 00:35 GMT, 10 June 2012

Tragic: Lockhart worked as a dancer on Bourbon Street

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157025/Dismembered-young-mothers-body-parts-wash-ashore-beach.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2012, 09:04:41 PM »

Family of missing N.O. woman speaks after torso found

Posted on June 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Video - News
http://www.wwltv.com/video?id=158271025&sec=554607&ref=articlevidmod
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2012, 09:11:45 PM »

Police identify dismembered woman

Limbs, head of missing New Orleans woman recovered

UPDATED 3:38 PM CDT Jun 09, 2012

"We have identified her as the missing woman from New Orleans [Jaren Lockhart] based on the recovered limbs," Glenn Grannan, Chief Investigator, said. "A limb was discovered by a fisherman this morning. We mobilized a search effort with the Harrison County Sheriff's Office and the Hancock County Sheriff very quickly. During the search we recovered the additional limbs as well as the head."

"They all match with the torso based on the tattoos on her body," Grannan explained. "We're going to continue with the DNA matching process, but now we're looking into who is responsible."

The next step in the investigation is to establish how Lockhart was murdered
"We still haven't established where the crime took place," Grannan noted. "We'll probably have to catch the perpetrator to determine that."

On Friday, investigators from both agencies began questioning witnesses and those close to Lockhart. "We spent a long night in New Orleans talking to witnesses and we gained a lot of information," Grannan said.

Lockhart was last seen in the early morning on Wednesday at her place of employment located on the 300 block of Bourbon Street.

She was reported missing the next day by her boyfriend after he was unable to contact her and became concerned.

"We know that she did make it to work," Grannan noted. "We also know when she left. Now we're just trying to identify who she left with. She may have left with some people that are not known to everybody."

On Friday, investigators from both agencies began questioning witnesses and those close to Lockhart. "We spent a long night in New Orleans talking to witnesses and we gained a lot of information," Grannan said.

Lockhart was last seen in the early morning on Wednesday at her place of employment located on the 300 block of Bourbon Street.

She was reported missing the next day by her boyfriend after he was unable to contact her and became concerned.

"We know that she did make it to work," Grannan noted. "We also know when she left. Now we're just trying to identify who she left with. She may have left with some people that are not known to everybody."

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/gulf-coast/Police-identify-dismembered-woman/-/12537462/14756588/-/item/0/-/mi1g7m/-/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2012, 10:28:27 PM »

Tattoos help Mississippi deputies identify dismembered remains of Jaren Lockhart

Published: Saturday, June 09, 2012, 7:45 PM

The torso had a stab wound to the back, Bass said -- probably the cause of death, though that has not been confirmed, he said.

Although the head had been in the water for an estimated three days, Bass said, it was easily identified as Lockhart's, in part because of tattoos on her neck.

A third piece of leg was discovered later in the day floating in the water in the harbor at Pass Christian.

Altogether, Bass said, investigators have "one full leg and one half leg," minus the feet.

About 7 p.m. every night, Price said, he would call a cab for Lockhart, who he said was working as a dancer in the French Quarter. Price, whose shift ends at midnight, said the couple kept to themselves, and the only thing he remembered about the boyfriend was that he spent his time hanging out with Lockhart. Police have not released the boyfriend's name.

An employee at Temptations strip club at 327 Bourbon said Lockhart worked the night shift from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.

The day her boyfriend reported Lockhart missing, Price said, he explained he could no longer pay for his room and moved his belongings to an acquaintance's room at the same motel. Price said he hasn't seen the boyfriend since then

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/tattoos_help_mississippi_deput.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »

Investigators working to solve gruesome crime
Updated: Jun 09, 2012 9:50 PM MDT

Lead Investigator Glenn Grannan said, "We spent an extensive time in New Orleans last night, we interviewed at least two dozen people."

Grannan confirms no one has been arrested yet for Lockhart's murder, but he said investigators have made strides.

"We have some information about who she may have been with last, but none of it is confirmed so we have a lot, a lot of work to do," Grannan said.

Lockhart's torso washed ashore in Bay St. Louis Thursday and Saturday parts of her legs were found on the beach in Pass Christian. Her head and some of the clothes she was seen wearing out of the club early Wednesday morning were found in Long Beach.

"We will solicit the help of some professionals and try and study what the tide movements and wind movements may have had on these materials," Grannan said.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18747078/investigators-working-to-solve-gruesome-crime
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 01:07:32 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=3

06-08-2012, 02:23 PM
sweetly1 

I have been in touch with LE and they requested information about identifying marks on Jaren's body. Jaren is my cousin and we are all worried about her. We also have gotten information from someone who used to work with Jaren and there was a murder of another employee who they worked with as well with major similarities. We are keeping the faith and asking everyone for prayers that she is found safe and sound.

06-08-2012, 02:39 PM
sweetly1 

The other girls name was Hillary, found her murdered in an apartment, badly decomposed, they have never charged anyone with her murder...She lived and worked in New Orleans but she was opriginally from Bay St Louis...I dont believe the police are taking it seriously in New Orleans because both of the young ladies were dancers.

06-08-2012, 02:45 PM
sweetly1 

I havent seen Jaren since last year, so I can not tell you what her hair looked like as she changed it up pretty frequently... The other murder took place about 2 months ago from what I was told

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=4

06-08-2012, 03:21 PM

SurfieTX 

Hillary's obit: http://w ww.legacy.co m/obituaries/sun... &pid=156587955

(Actual page link for Hillary Moulder's obituary. I knew the partial link above wouldn't work...so I broke that link)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sunherald/obituary.aspx?n=hillary-moulder&pid=156587955

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=4

06-08-2012, 04:24 PM
sweetly1 

They knew each other from work, they both worked at Temptations....Hillary was from Bay St Louis....

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=6

06-08-2012, 06:21 PM
sweetly1 

there is a person of interest... we are getting more information by the minute

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=7

06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
sweetly1 

not confirmed as of yet, the officials know about the link between Jaren and Hillary. we are obtaining information through another former co-worker

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2012, 01:08:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.odom.965

Started Working at Temptations Gentlemen's Club
October 2011 — Dancer
New Orleans, Louisiana
very good money!!!!

Jennifer Odom commented on a link.
Friday
jarren lockhart has two chest piercings and a belly botton piercing also she has a few tattoos on her torso.

Investigators: Woman's torso found in Miss. linked to New Orleans
www.wdsu.com
Hancock County officials have told WDSU that a case involving a woman's torso, discovered on the beach in Bay St. Louis, is linked to New Orleans.
Like ·  · Follow Post

Tia Bateman You know her??
Friday at 5:06pm via Text Message · Like

Ashley Boudreaux i do Sad
Friday at 6:49pm · Like

Mark Samford I knew her too
Friday at 10:24pm via Text Message · Like

Alexandra Sedgwick I pray its not her Jen we would all be devistated
Yesterday at 5:08am · Like

Jennifer Odom yea i knew her
14 hours ago · Like

Jennifer Odom but it is and idk who could be that crazy and sick enough to do something like this.
14 hours ago · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2012, 01:10:34 PM »

Hillary Moulder tribute video

She looks a lot like Jaren imo.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPpecQ4oV94

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »

Hillary Moulder's aunt

https://www.facebook.com/lori.f.barnett?ref=ffl&sk=wall

Lori Fennell Barnett A friend of my niece Hillary that passed in march is missing... I pray it is not her.. I have cried and cried.. Such a tragic death, as a mother my heart breaks!
Thursday at 10:29pm · 1

Lori Fennell Barnett From reports it is the 22 girl from new orleans that was friends with hillary. And yes I do pray for all family.. But there is no love like the mother has for her child. They are part of you that you have that sixth sense when something isn't right.. You just know! GOD be with this family.
Friday at 10:44am · 3

Lori Fennell Barnett It is her Dee! Such a tragic death and she had a little girl.
Friday at 6:08pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2012, 02:28:18 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=18

Yesterday, 02:52 PM
sweetly1 

Jaren's stage name was Riot

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175114&page=29

Today, 09:55 AM
sweetly1 

This is Jaren's (pronounced J(air) en) adopted mother. First, thanks to everyone for your comments and points of view. Yes, Jaren did have a hard life, but dealt with it with dignity and strength. She came into my life when she was 16 and lists me as her mother, and I'm very proud of that REGARDLESS of her lifestyle. She has a mother, a father, a brother and a little girl and a boyfriend who loved her very much. Her boyfriend IS NOT considered a suspect in her death. Also my children considered her their sister and that will never change. This is a public forum and I understand completely that everyone is entitled to their opinion. But some of the things I have been reading for the past few days is just plain ****. No one on this forum knows anything about the what NOPD Homicide Division nor the Hancock Cty Sheriff's Office is doing to bring this murderer to justice. And yes, she was a stripper and yes Hillary was one of her friends who was found dead two months ago and yes they did work at the same club. Remember, it's an ongoing investigation and there's a lot that her family knows but the news reports don't. I can't change anyone's opinion but I can ask that you be more respectful of the things you say about her. Someone else may stumble across this website and she the hurtful things that I saw. Remember, she does have a daughter that one day will be able to google her mother and surely don't want to answer that child's questions as to why people could say those things about her mother! All I'm asking for is respect for my beautiful angel, Jaren

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.