April 19, 2024, 10:22:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132527 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 11, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "mishy"
Hi YA Monkeys...metro cruising through on a random Wednesday evening...been on the road for 7 weeks now and thought I should check in....

How is everybody?

great Metro...How's that quitting smoking going? I just started Chantix a week and a half ago...

Hey Mishy....going well...5 months now and no smokes!! Actually lost all desire to smoke. Did you doc tell you about the side affects? Sleeping longer and having weird dreams? There is also increased appetite and a really weird one I cannot discuss here...

Congratulations!!

Well, I'm still smoking, but hoping that it'll make me not want one soon. Five months!!! Congratulations, that is terrific!!! I have some sleep disruption and the dreams aren't that weird, but I've been nauseated since I started taking it...I take it on a full stomach, but I'm still pretty nauseated off and on all day...

Bring Natalee home...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 11, 2007, 10:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Hey, everyone! I found a pic of Refro on the beach in Aruba. Anyone care to see it?

Sure Justins.  Post away.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 11, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »

Hey, everyone! I found a pic of Refro on the beach in Aruba. Anyone care to see it?

Sure I'm game

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 11, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Metro.  Welcome home after your 7 week trip.  Not much has changed here, except a few avatars--but that's just our appearance.  We're still the same lovin' monkeys.

Hi AZ..not home yet...lol...in lovely N.J. tonight!! Surprisingly humid here...home tomorrow though..until Sunday then back at it!! Cali and then NJ again..maybe China after that...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:20 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm having a hard time recognizing almost everyone in this cage lately, so I thought I'd quit shaking my badonk for a little while  Wink

Mishy, you're looking quite ethereal and other-worldly.  Beautiful avatar.  Maybe you can make it shake.   Wink

Thanks, I like it too. Maybe CBB can jazz it up?

Bring Natalee home...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »

Hey Metro
You will have to read back to ??? thread and see how bad of Monkeys we can be..
Klaasend ... in Vegas...
CBB doing a make over on San to SuperSan...

Still wish you knew of a legal way to obtain certain phone info.   Laughing
Congrats on being smoke free... You are investing the extra $ is a good stock (or is that Scotch)  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:37 PM »

Everyone keeps changing avatars! snoopy now looks just like an old poster from WAY back named Zazzu. For some reason I remember that pic...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:44 PM »

Snoopy

Thanks for the support and encouragement too.

He'll be a little over 4 hours away, Still in the same state.

Maine, born and raised!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:46 PM »

Hi YA Monkeys...metro cruising through on a random Wednesday evening...been on the road for 7 weeks now and thought I should check in....

How is everybody?

great Metro...How's that quitting smoking going? I just started Chantix a week and a half ago...

Hey Mishy....going well...5 months now and no smokes!! Actually lost all desire to smoke. Did you doc tell you about the side affects? Sleeping longer and having weird dreams? There is also increased appetite and a really weird one I cannot discuss here...

Congratulations!!

Um,  I am a woman, so not sure what you may be referring to,  Embarassed ,
but you do get weird dreams, and increased appetite, and some digestive problems.  I gained 5 pounds in 3 weeks, and my Doc, said, lets let your tummy settle down a bit before you restart.  So, I started smoking again.  Habit, not need. damn...start over.  I wanted to email you and ask some questions, but you were no where to be found!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »

How is everybody?

Congratulations!!

Well, I'm still smoking, but hoping that it'll make me not want one soon. Five months!!! Congratulations, that is terrific!!! I have some sleep disruption and the dreams aren't that weird, but I've been nauseated since I started taking it...I take it on a full stomach, but I'm still pretty nauseated off and on all day...

I had something similar..it then changes to increased appetite...stay strong on that and when you feel hungry..drink water or you'll gain an extra 10 pounds like I did!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

How is everybody?

Congratulations!!

Hehe! And CONGRATS!!!!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2007, 10:05:13 PM »

How is everybody?

Congratulations!!

I had that too Mishy.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Metro
Klaasend ... in Vegas...

Congrats on being smoke free... You are investing the extra $ is a good stock (or is that Scotch)  Wink

Hmmm...investments...scotch or stocks...thats a tough call I love both...lol...

Klaas in Vegas? Thats a story we all need to hear I think!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2007, 10:06:23 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What's a BOT??? How do I get rid of it??  Shocked  Shocked

They are automated little nasty internet spiders that go around the web gathering information.

Don't ask me what a spider is Laughing
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 11, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »

Is it going to make us spew our dinner?

Laughing

Maine, born and raised!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 11, 2007, 10:07:01 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What's a BOT??? How do I get rid of it??  Shocked  Shocked

they harvest EMAIL addresses

and cause headaches for you HUMANS

and for robots also

can you not accept mail from this PERSON

BLOCK THEM ????

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 11, 2007, 10:07:05 PM »

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 11, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »

Thanks AtlMetro...I hope it subsides soon. I do need to drink more water, too. I just hope I don't have to quit taking it like AZSunny did...I really want to quit smoking...I'm so proud of you!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 11, 2007, 10:07:35 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

How is everybody?

Congratulations!!

Um,  I am a woman, so not sure what you may be referring to,  Embarassed ,
but you do get weird dreams, and increased appetite, and some digestive problems.  I gained 5 pounds in 3 weeks, and my Doc, said, lets let your tummy settle down a bit before you restart.  So, I started smoking again.  Habit, not need. damn...start over.  I wanted to email you and ask some questions, but you were no where to be found!!

My sisters say the same thing about not being found Smile Actually e-mail me at atlmetroguy@yahoo.com I usually check that a few times a week.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 11, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Metro
Klaasend ... in Vegas...

Hmmm...investments...scotch or stocks...thats a tough call I love both...lol...

Klaas in Vegas? Thats a story we all need to hear I think!!

Las Vegas = Lost Wages, lolol  Laughing

Did have a great time visiting with my son and DIL that came out to meet us.  It was my son's birthday.   Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.