April 26, 2024, 01:17:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132601 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 11, 2007, 10:34:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

No wonder I am pissed about it...I have a very severe spider phobia.   Laughing

Me too, Lala's! I knew you were my twin.  Very Happy

Embarassed  I did not ... until in the Air Force
Roommate had a pet tarantula(?) which was fine provide it was not loose in the room without him roommate  there.
I did not want to hold it ect.  but  walking around the room or crawling on him was not a problem.. Gave me the willies but .. still not a problem.

Lets just say ... after getting in a disagreement with the roommate in on base bar... I went to bed & he left with some of his buddies.
He woke me up when he came in ... Hey a-hole you awake!

Then he dumped 14 said type of spiders out of a paper bag on to me .
I did mange to catch him in the head with a boot as he left the room.
Killed 15 spiders which I put in his bed... and have moved out of my room  by 8:00am.

Do not get me wrong... I do not freak...freak out at spiders...just cannot ignore them and would rather have a RAT crawl on me...
Sorry ... this should prob.  be move or deleted

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: July 11, 2007, 10:34:39 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Sorry to pop in for such a short time. It's getting late and have loads to do over the next several days (help bro get his wife committed and 2 funerals  Crying or Very sad ).

Justin's, I'm so sorry.  Remember, schedule your nervous breakdown a good six months ahead and they can't tell you no.  True--that's the rule.  Take care now.

Justins that is rough... keeping you in our prayers....

Frijole... that is awesome... congrats...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 11, 2007, 10:34:42 PM »

I've been given until August 15th to quit smoking.  Hubby and the kids had what was an.............intervention.  How do you say HOLY SHEEEEET!!
They're not kidding either.  Sooooooo.  me got to do sumpin, and quick.  That man hasn't told me what to do more than 4 or 5 times in the past 25+ years, but man I can tell he and the kids were not kidding.  Daaayum.  Rolling Eyes

BT post everything ya got cause I gotta do this, and I can't gain ANY weight.  Got a weddin coming up, and gotta look my finest.  Body suckeruppers only do so much ya know.  Shocked  Laughing  Cool  Embarassed
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 11, 2007, 10:36:29 PM »

Sorry to pop in for such a short time. It's getting late and have loads to do over the next several days (help bro get his wife committed and 2 funerals  Crying or Very sad ).

Justins ~ I'm so sorry.  Many hugs and prayers.  
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 11, 2007, 10:36:54 PM »

Justins I'm so sorry you're having family troubles.  Keeping ya'll in my prayers.  Hope your mom is doing ok.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 11, 2007, 10:36:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'll never forget looking at pics of his place and seeing the TV tuned to the news about Natalee.  [shiver]  weird, just plain weird.

He was totally weird. Sick is the correct word. he still posts on line using the same name(s) or what ever you want to call them. Most of the posts I have seen have been about power supply stuff to his Thailand place, and posts about having married a young (26 year old) girl, and still that place he lives that looks for all the world like a place to buy a date. Confused  Cool  Sad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: July 11, 2007, 10:37:29 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
I've been given until August 15th to quit smoking.  Hubby and the kids had what was an.............intervention.  How do you say HOLY SHEEEEET!!
They're not kidding either.  Sooooooo.  me got to do sumpin, and quick.  That man hasn't told me what to do more than 4 or 5 times in the past 25+ years, but man I can tell he and the kids were not kidding.  Daaayum.  Rolling Eyes

BT post everything ya got cause I gotta do this, and I can't gain ANY weight.  Got a weddin coming up, and gotta look my finest.  Body suckeruppers only do so much ya know.  Shocked  Laughing  Cool  Embarassed

Snoopy, get the Chantix.  It is the only thing that has come close to helping.  Really.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 11, 2007, 10:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I see by the world map via the site meter that we have a viewer on from Thailand?

HI Monkeys, almost caught up so thought this was a good place to jump in.

Must be our friend Martin. Laughing  Laughing

Just a swinging with the tribe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 11, 2007, 10:40:51 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I see by the world map via the site meter that we have a viewer on from Thailand?

HI Monkeys, almost caught up so thought this was a good place to jump in.

Must be our friend Martin. Laughing  Laughing

Well we were specullating about that, and remembering what kinda guy he was. Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: July 11, 2007, 10:40:52 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Snoopy, get the Chantix.  It is the only thing that has come close to helping.  Really.

Ok.  I'll be going to the Dr. next week, and I'll talk to him about it.  I'm really proud of everyone who has kicked this terrible habit.

Oh........I just yelled in the other room to hubby that beaners quit and she got a huge rock!!  He said..........Ok honey Shocked  Very Happy  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 11, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »

I love the two little BT faces in my new avi. I think I might keep this one around for a while. Those little puggy faces are so cute!!  

BT they really are cute, but when I glance quickly I think they are a cow.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 11, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »

I love the two little BT faces in my new avi. I think I might keep this one around for a while. Those little puggy faces are so cute!!  

BT they really are cute, but when I glance quickly I think they are a cow.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It's probably the hot sun here, but I had the same reaction!  They are adorable, but cow-colored.   Embarassed

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: July 11, 2007, 10:43:09 PM »

Want to borrow my avatar Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: July 11, 2007, 10:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

No wonder I am pissed about it...I have a very severe spider phobia.   Laughing

Me too, Lala's! I knew you were my twin.  Very Happy

Embarassed  I did not ... until in the Air Force
Roommate had a pet tarantula(?) which was fine provide it was not loose in the room without him roommate  there.
I did not want to hold it ect.  but  walking around the room or crawling on him was not a problem.. Gave me the willies but .. still not a problem.

Lets just say ... after getting in a disagreement with the roommate in on base bar... I went to bed & he left with some of his buddies.
He woke me up when he came in ... Hey a-hole you awake!

Then he dumped 14 said type of spiders out of a paper bag on to me .
I did mange to catch him in the head with a boot as he left the room.
Killed 15 spiders which I put in his bed... and have moved out of my room  by 8:00am.

Do not get me wrong... I do not freak...freak out at spiders...just cannot ignore them and would rather have a RAT crawl on me...
Sorry ... this should prob.  be move or deleted

Let me just say that I would have died from a heart atttack.  If I survived that scare, I would be out buying the biggest can of Raid I could find and that spider would crawl no more.  Oh my, I can't help but shudder at the thought...I would die...I just would.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 11, 2007, 10:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I am trying to make a new AVI ..

Oooohhh...hurt me, beat me..make me write bad checks...lol....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 11, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »

You monkeys are too cute, and I wub you all.

Night, night. Sweet dreams everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 11, 2007, 10:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Want to borrow my avatar Laughing

Well.......hmmmmm.......I'm trying to find the right words to respond here.
Nah just let it go snoopy.  Let it go.  Let's just say.......that....well......that would be somewhat of a change for me.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: July 11, 2007, 10:45:45 PM »

Snoop Dawg, you can't use that avi...sorry...it's not you.  I don't like it...go back to your sweet pup face.  I can't stand the one you have now...don't you dare tell me it's more you, either.  Rolling Eyes
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:47 PM »

Oh........I just yelled in the other room to hubby that beaners quit and she got a huge rock!!  He said..........Ok honey Shocked  Very Happy  Laughing

That is too funny.... go shopping and pick something out that you will get when you celebrate one year and then go visit each time you feel weak!   Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:49 PM »

The question was asked, who will crack to break the coverup?

Not J2K, they would be doing jail time and implicating ALE. Not VStratten or Janssen, they have been reassigned and living comfortably outside Aruba. Not GW, or KG, or SG, they have relocated to Holland. No one is MEP is talking, after all they appointed most everyone in ALE. Certainly, no one at this point is going to put themselves in jail.

It will take someone in law enforcement that has seen the files in June 2005 and has an axe to grind against MEP. The only person that has come close to that is Jossy and I think he has told everything he knows and released most everything he has seen. Maybe someone in the opposing Aruban party with knowledge can crack the case.

Remember, we are two years in now, and all the facts were known by the end of June 2005.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.