April 26, 2024, 01:36:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132609 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »

Snoopy
Get your mind correct 1st...
it is something you want to do....
The former Mrs. OldFart went to one of those group Hypnois (sp) things many years ago.. I quit untill I saw her smoking Shocked  then My Motivation left...
Chantix..  the right mind set & you can do it...

PS... I'll bet they can alter the dress.

Do not worry about weight gain at this time..!!!

Wishing you the best... for I know you can do it.. with your family behind you.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 11, 2007, 10:47:12 PM »

Angie - can you post the link to that site where you can make your own AVI?  TIA!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 11, 2007, 10:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Snoop Dawg, you can't use that avi...sorry...it's not you.  I don't like it...go back to your sweet pup face.  I can't stand the one you have now...don't you dare tell me it's more you, either.  Rolling Eyes

Well darn it Lala's!!  Otay, but how do know I'm not some wild old chick!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   Ok nevermind.  I'm changing now mama.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 11, 2007, 10:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Remember, we are two years in now, and all the facts were known by the end of June 2005.

Yeah, and we have spent the last 2 years discovering all of the lies... and lies there were/are!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: July 11, 2007, 10:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I am trying to make a new AVI ..

Oooohhh...hurt me, beat me..make me write bad checks...lol....

Shocked   ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hi Yah Metro.. ok... if you take me for a ride in that Infinity..  Wink  Wink
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 11, 2007, 10:50:29 PM »

Shocked   ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hi Yah Metro.. ok... if you take me for a ride in that Infinity..  Wink  Wink

Heh..heh...just use your whip!!! Just kidding!! I'm just north of you tonight in N.J. gotta sucky rental car though...lol...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: July 11, 2007, 10:50:34 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Angie - can you post the link to that site where you can make your own AVI?  TIA![/quote

Looking Klaas.. I went thru Photobucket. and I am making one as close as I can the resembles me.. cept for the hair.  LMAO  Thsi hair is WAY more spikey then I do mine.

http://s12.photobucket.com/meez/
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 11, 2007, 10:51:13 PM »

Girlfriend - you go out dressed like that and the ride you get won't be in any Infiniti!  LOL   You wild thang you.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 11, 2007, 10:51:13 PM »

The question was asked, who will crack to break the coverup?

Not J2K, they would be doing jail time and implicating ALE. Not VStratten or Janssen, they have been reassigned and living comfortably outside Aruba. Not GW, or KG, or SG, they have relocated to Holland. No one is MEP is talking, after all they appointed most everyone in ALE. Certainly, no one at this point is going to put themselves in jail.

It will take someone in law enforcement that has seen the files in June 2005 and has an axe to grind against MEP. The only person that has come close to that is Jossy and I think he has told everything he knows and released most everything he has seen. Maybe someone in the opposing Aruban party with knowledge can crack the case.

Remember, we are two years in now, and all the facts were known by the end of June 2005.

Lorenzo.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 11, 2007, 10:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I love the two little BT faces in my new avi. I think I might keep this one around for a while. Those little puggy faces are so cute!!  

Yes they are...
I wonder if someone  Rolling Eyes  could animate it a little
Just wondering Rolling Eyes

Embarassed  I'm confused as ususal  Embarassed
If I posted this earlier sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: July 11, 2007, 10:52:09 PM »

Quote from: Atlmetroguy

Heh..heh...just use your whip!!! Just kidding!! I'm just north of you tonight in N.J. gotta sucky rental car though...lol...[/quote

Kewl! Hope the weather is nice there for yah. !!  Any rental car would be sucky compared to what you are used to. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: July 11, 2007, 10:52:53 PM »

You monkeys are too cute, and I wub you all.

Night, night. Sweet dreams everyone.

Nighty night, sweet dreams.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 11, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »

Klaas, I got to it at http://meez.com

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 11, 2007, 10:53:07 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "snoopy"

Oh........I just yelled in the other room to hubby that beaners quit and she got a huge rock!!  He said..........Ok honey Shocked  Very Happy  Laughing

That is too funny.... go shopping and pick something out that you will get when you celebrate one year and then go visit each time you feel weak!   Laughing

That is a great idea.... I think that would work for the last 10 lbs or smoking.....  i need pearls...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 11, 2007, 10:53:24 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Snoopy
Get your mind correct 1st...
it is something you want to do....
The former Mrs. OldFart went to one of those group Hypnois (sp) things many years ago.. I quit untill I saw her smoking Shocked  then My Motivation left...
Chantix..  the right mind set & you can do it...

PS... I'll bet they can alter the dress.

Do not worry about weight gain at this time..!!!

Wishing you the best... for I know you can do it.. with your family behind you.

Oh trust me Oldfart!! I'm highly motivated!!  Laughing   And I do want to quit really.  I haven't picked out my dress yet, but I can't gain any weight.  Thank you for the good wishes.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: July 11, 2007, 10:53:45 PM »

Girlfriend - you go out dressed like that and the ride you get won't be in any Infiniti!  LOL   You wild thang you.

LOL !! Hi Bean!!  Smile
I was in a pissed off mood last night BAD.. so that AVI was suiting for my mood.  lol  Working on another now.. Smile
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: July 11, 2007, 10:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
I love the two little BT faces in my new avi. I think I might keep this one around for a while. Those little puggy faces are so cute!!  

BT they really are cute, but when I glance quickly I think they are a cow.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It's probably the hot sun here, but I had the same reaction!  They are adorable, but cow-colored.   Embarassed

Yep, heat is getting to us. Hopefully rain soon.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 11, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »

The question was asked, who will crack to break the coverup?

Not J2K, they would be doing jail time and implicating ALE. Not VStratten or Janssen, they have been reassigned and living comfortably outside Aruba. Not GW, or KG, or SG, they have relocated to Holland. No one is MEP is talking, after all they appointed most everyone in ALE. Certainly, no one at this point is going to put themselves in jail.

It will take someone in law enforcement that has seen the files in June 2005 and has an axe to grind against MEP. The only person that has come close to that is Jossy and I think he has told everything he knows and released most everything he has seen. Maybe someone in the opposing Aruban party with knowledge can crack the case.

maybe we can help SUPPLY the AXE  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 11, 2007, 10:55:10 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

No wonder I am pissed about it...I have a very severe spider phobia.   Laughing

Me too, Lala's! I knew you were my twin.  Very Happy

Embarassed  I did not ... until in the Air Force
Roommate had a pet tarantula(?) which was fine provide it was not loose in the room without him roommate  there.
I did not want to hold it ect.  but  walking around the room or crawling on him was not a problem.. Gave me the willies but .. still not a problem.

Lets just say ... after getting in a disagreement with the roommate in on base bar... I went to bed & he left with some of his buddies.
He woke me up when he came in ... Hey a-hole you awake!

Then he dumped 14 said type of spiders out of a paper bag on to me .
I did mange to catch him in the head with a boot as he left the room.
Killed 15 spiders which I put in his bed... and have moved out of my room  by 8:00am.

Do not get me wrong... I do not freak...freak out at spiders...just cannot ignore them and would rather have a RAT crawl on me...
Sorry ... this should prob.  be move or deleted

When I worked at one of my old jobs we were getting ready for a big move.  People were moving boxes all over the place.  I had this little fury fake mouse that looked real.  I grabbed a needle and thread the put a string through its nose.  I went and found one of of the moving boxes and went over to my friends one at a time and said look at what was in this box.  They would look in the box and I would pull the string and the mouse would pop up at them Laughing .  Needless to say I stopped when I did it to one of the bosses because he screamed the loudest. Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 11, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »

LOL !! Hi Bean!!  Smile
I was in a pissed off mood last night BAD.. so that AVI was suiting for my mood.  lol  Working on another now.. Smile

it is a little skerrrrry  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.