April 18, 2024, 02:19:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132507 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 11, 2007, 11:22:16 PM »

Spock. Do you have an opinion?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: July 11, 2007, 11:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Shocked  Shocked  OMG HELP!
 I gott shrink the thing..

now it is too small!

ROFL.. I tryed to make it a bit bigger.. My hair isnt THAT bad..
 But its really how I do dress.. LOL  ANd I have those same Jeans and shirt.. I dont wear bunny ears to work.. I did that for Robots.. lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: July 11, 2007, 11:22:55 PM »

Well, Angie.  I can't believe it's the real you.  Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: July 11, 2007, 11:23:41 PM »

now it is too small!

ROFL.. I tryed to make it a bit bigger.. My hair isnt THAT bad..
 But its really how I do dress.. LOL  ANd I have those same Jeans and shirt.. I dont wear bunny ears to work.. I did that for Robots.. lol

Its not moving around tho like its suppose to.  lol
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 11, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vote for Deepak.

Do you really think Deepak will turn on the same people that have covered up the crime, not possible. The only way to turn Deepak is to offer him immunity, the Dutch can't do that, and besides the coverup has already done that quite well.

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 11, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
The question was asked, who will crack to break the coverup?

Not J2K, they would be doing jail time and implicating ALE. Not VStratten or Janssen, they have been reassigned and living comfortably outside Aruba. Not GW, or KG, or SG, they have relocated to Holland. No one is MEP is talking, after all they appointed most everyone in ALE. Certainly, no one at this point is going to put themselves in jail.

It will take someone in law enforcement that has seen the files in June 2005 and has an axe to grind against MEP. The only person that has come close to that is Jossy and I think he has told everything he knows and released most everything he has seen. Maybe someone in the opposing Aruban party with knowledge can crack the case.

Remember, we are two years in now, and all the facts were known by the end of June 2005.

Spock
I'm not sure if anyone in ALE has anything in the files to work with.
I do not have Robots faith..
It went from Justice for Natalee to protect Aruba on about June 10, 2005 (if not before) and is still going strong.

Yes Jossy has been the candle / voice in the darkness for us.
It may have occured  and I just missed it... But why has NO newspaper in the region printed the PV'S and court stuff we have access to?  NOT even Renho's RAG....

Is it a legal thing?   If so could they tell the good people of Aruba..
If the non functional boycott of Aruba has NOT had an effect on you... Do not worry about it.. but if it has... you may want to find a way to do your own investigaton.  There is a lot of information about the Natalee Hollway case available on the internet... BUT we CAN NOT tell you about it.

If something like this  could happen .... would the people of Aruba start asking qustions, discover what Freedom is ... or still be sheep.

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: July 11, 2007, 11:24:52 PM »

Yes, Spock, who do you think could be the one to spill the beans?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: July 11, 2007, 11:25:32 PM »

It has to be someone in the opposing political block, like Jossy, that has connections, and has seen the files in June 2005.

In My Opinion
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: July 11, 2007, 11:26:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Yes, Spock, who do you think could be the one to spill the beans?

I certainly hope someone does and soon.. Its getting very depressing lately.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 11, 2007, 11:26:47 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

<<SNIP>>
Actually...I'm getting ready to trade it for a GMC Yukon Denali...gonna buy a boat and need something to drag it around with..in a bit of style of course!!

I know Metro is gone... but does the Hummer still provide the big TAX advantage?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 11, 2007, 11:28:14 PM »

I see Snoopy left nekky because of me...oh well.  Unfotunately, she can only be a dog.  I don't see her any other way...that didn't come out quite like it sounded in my head.   Geez!  Embarassed

Oh I leave for a little while and come  back to this?   Laughing  Laughing

It's ok buddy.  I just can't find my avatar.  I'll find it tomm.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 11, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »

Angie,  your avi is sooo cute...thanks for telling me about those ciggies. I hadn't heard about them. Unfortunately they aren't available in my area.

I've gotta take a shower now and get ready for bed. Goodnight monkeys. It's been a pleasure! Let's keep the faith that something happens soon!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: July 11, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »

Time for me to hug Nemo..I must leave...even though I want to stay...I have to go...I am leaving now.....................did I say I was leaving?   I am going...now...I must get sleep...I really need to go to bed.  

Okay...outta here.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 11, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "snoopy"
I told hubby that mrs.red said I need pearls too, and he said I gotta quit hanging out with ya'll.  Silly  man.  He's not the boss of me.

if he is spouting off that you can't hang out with us... he better not be the boss of you... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

He's not, but can you believe he raised his voice at me the other day?  Laughing   I'm really a very very lucky girl.  Love that man with all my heart.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: July 11, 2007, 11:30:49 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
I see Snoopy left nekky because of me...oh well.  Unfotunately, she can only be a dog.  I don't see her any other way...that didn't come out quite like it sounded in my head.   Geez!  Embarassed

Oh I leave for a little while and come  back to this?   Laughing  Laughing

It's ok buddy.  I just can't find my avatar.  I'll find it tomm.

OOOPS! I didn't get out in time...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 11, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I've had to postpone my own, scheduled nervous breakdown. Several other family members are taking theirs right now, and someone has to remain rational.

I didn't know you could schedule those things...that's way cool.  Hi there!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 11, 2007, 11:31:57 PM »

So...would a moderator with this avatar be counter productive?  lol
 Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: July 11, 2007, 11:32:09 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Angie,  your avi is sooo cute...thanks for telling me about those ciggies. I hadn't heard about them. Unfortunately they aren't available in my area.

I've gotta take a shower now and get ready for bed. Goodnight monkeys. It's been a pleasure! Let's keep the faith that something happens soon!!!

YW Sweety.. I wish you had them in your area. Id like to try them myself. Id save me a fortune if I could give up Marlboros.
 Have a great night.. and Lalas  night to you as well  Smile  
 Let me know if you did what we talked about? Email me.. TY!!   Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: July 11, 2007, 11:33:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
So...would a moderator with this avatar be counter productive?  lol
 Laughing  Laughing

Go for it Klaas  Smile  There sre so many neat things on that site huh?
My daughter loves messing with that . We can always change clothes when need be Smile Smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: July 11, 2007, 11:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vote for Deepak.

Do you really think Deepak will turn on the same people that have covered up the crime, not possible. The only way to turn Deepak is to offer him immunity, the Dutch can't do that, and besides the coverup has already done that quite well.

I don't see how this is gonna be busted open... so I agree...this thing is buttoned up pretty tight at the moment.

After two years I can't see how a mystery door can be opened unless Tim finds Natalee... and if that happens they will all say Natalee was left on the beach...so I'm not very optimistic now...things could change in an instant if Natalee is found at sea. And the runaway crowd will evaporate.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.