April 19, 2024, 02:01:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132516 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 12, 2007, 12:12:21 AM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "oldfart"

Port Valerie
Great work !!  You are on the road to posting Images everywhere Laughing

BTW
Your new AVI...
Is that something to do with the Winds of Change and Aruba ?

No, it has to do with the hurricane season down here. I'm getting ready. (Course, now I can change my outfits often cuz I know how to do it.)

I think maybe an avatar should be a person, even one hiding under a brown paper bag. Will try some more tomorrow.

Get in touch with AngieX... for create you own... that kinda / maybe looks like a person.
As far as "Winds of Change "  I know you have heard the music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muLIq9PqUk
But do a Google on the song... when it came out & why...
Maybe... Just Maybe the 100,000 or so people will beome informed and take it to heart...  
JMO  of course
BTW... you do look  wind blown ...& lovely

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: July 12, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »

I'm so pleased with myself! Figured out how to make a Photobucket album and change my avatar. Happy, happy, happy! Just like the rest of you.  Very Happy

Smile  Congrats PV!!  Smile  Your avi looks good!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 12, 2007, 12:25:10 AM »

AngieX

I had to save your Avi... and use Viewer...
Close except the hair stlye

I tried that site ... once....
and Skeered my Shocked  Laughing self...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 12, 2007, 12:27:14 AM »

BRB - bath time
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 12, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »

Thanks for the encouragement, Angie and OF. I will soon be a graphic danger to myself and others!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: July 12, 2007, 12:28:06 AM »

AngieX

Laughing  Laughing  My hair is NOT that freaky.. but close enough.. lol
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 12, 2007, 12:28:26 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vote for Deepak.

Do you really think Deepak will turn on the same people that have covered up the crime, not possible. The only way to turn Deepak is to offer him immunity, the Dutch can't do that, and besides the coverup has already done that quite well.

I don't see how this is gonna be busted open... so I agree...this thing is buttoned up pretty tight at the moment.

After two years I can't see how a mystery door can be opened unless Tim finds Natalee... and if that happens they will all say Natalee was left on the beach...so I'm not very optimistic now...things could change in an instant if Natalee is found at sea. And the runaway crowd will evaporate.

Maybe this is naive but wonder if Deepak left Aruba , turned evidence and stayed in the US?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 12, 2007, 12:30:40 AM »

Oh Justins.. sorry to hear it has come to that for your SIL..
Your poor bro..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: July 12, 2007, 12:31:02 AM »

Thanks for the encouragement, Angie and OF. I will soon be a graphic danger to myself and others!  Laughing

LOL Its ok PV.. when I learned.. I was a monster !  Laughing
 My AVI should be moving around.. it don't.. cept for the eyes blinking.  lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: July 12, 2007, 12:33:07 AM »

I vote for Deepak.

Do you really think Deepak will turn on the same people that have covered up the crime, not possible. The only way to turn Deepak is to offer him immunity, the Dutch can't do that, and besides the coverup has already done that quite well.

I don't see how this is gonna be busted open... so I agree...this thing is buttoned up pretty tight at the moment.

After two years I can't see how a mystery door can be opened unless Tim finds Natalee... and if that happens they will all say Natalee was left on the beach...so I'm not very optimistic now...things could change in an instant if Natalee is found at sea. And the runaway crowd will evaporate.

Maybe this is naive but wonder if Deepak left Aruba , turned evidence and stayed in the US?

Be nice BB.. but I will not hold my breath.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 12, 2007, 12:33:48 AM »

Glad to hear about Monkeys who have stopped smoking and all those that wish to, I wish you encouragement.

Robots
I shut off the computer, spoke nicey, nicey to the tomatoes and came back to it. Safari, IE works now, Thanks! Laughing  Laughing  but still no site meter logo trying 4 browsers. With Netscape I used to get a dot where the link was supposed to be (no link there)

Klaas, thanks will look into that browser. Would you please, if OK, post the URL for the site meter??? I used to have fun looking at it and thinking about all the nice places that were listed.

When the ships arrive in Aruba, could we have a prayer day???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: July 12, 2007, 12:35:19 AM »

I know you are right Angie Crying or Very sad

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 12, 2007, 12:37:15 AM »

Nite all, see you in the morrow.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 12, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I vote for Deepak.

The Venue is Aruba, US courts have no jurisdiction. We found that out in NY. He would have to return to Aruba to testify without immunity, if he was involved, would be arrested and prosecuted. Not going to happen.

In My Opinion
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #594 on: July 12, 2007, 12:39:20 AM »

AngieX

Laughing  Laughing  My hair is NOT that freaky.. but close enough.. lol

Hi Monkeys!  

Ange you have mail!  Razz

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 12, 2007, 12:43:22 AM »

Nite, monkeys. Off to play with Photobucket.  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 12, 2007, 12:44:03 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Glad to hear about Monkeys who have stopped smoking and all those that wish to, I wish you encouragement.

Robots
I shut off the computer, spoke nicey, nicey to the tomatoes and came back to it. Safari, IE works now, Thanks! Laughing  Laughing  but still no site meter logo trying 4 browsers. With Netscape I used to get a dot where the link was supposed to be (no link there)

Klaas, thanks will look into that browser. Would you please, if OK, post the URL for the site meter??? I used to have fun looking at it and thinking about all the nice places that were listed.

Here is the url for the site meter:

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s20scaredmonkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: July 12, 2007, 12:44:25 AM »

Nite PV & BB
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 12, 2007, 12:49:32 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

Robots

anytime IBE

<----i know a little about everything

just enought to be dangerous to myself

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 12, 2007, 12:51:02 AM »

I vote for Deepak.

The Venue is Aruba, US courts have no jurisdiction. We found that out in NY. He would have to return to Aruba to testify without immunity, if he was involved, would be arrested and prosecuted. Not going to happen.

Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.