March 28, 2024, 07:21:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132052 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 10:37:11 AM »

Drugs and money drive the island,including Dominica.I have a form for chuck,maybe I will mail it,maybe not.Bullseye is strong.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 10:40:48 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
GEL,

I can't understand it either but it seems to me to say that Beth found out two days before she arrived that Natalee was heavily into drugs and alcohol especially cocaine and that is why she chartered the Medjet, to treat Natalee for using these so to excess.

But I can't make out at all what it says finally happened to Natalee other than the "bath" moon caused it?  She should have stayed in her hotel??  Just vanished as Arlene used to tell us?  She was using cocaine so much on the beach she passed out and drowned, maybe?

I don't think it is truthful nor very complimentary of Natalee at all.

Why are all these accusations coming out now suddenly?  I do think some of those promoting them hope to sell "their story" for book or movie making and cash in on this tragedy that happened to somebody else.

I believe he is critical of the Renfro article.  His original belief (and he supposedly has a reporter on the island  Rolling Eyes ) was that she drowned, now they think someone after Joran, got her and took her away on a boat.

His "reporter", among other things, says Dompig was a tour director for DePalm, never qualified and didn't step down but was let go.  Natalee was supposedly seen by a drug house with two locals who were thought to be buying cocaine...didn't say anything about Natalee using or buying.  There has never been confirmation about any sighting or $4,000 request.  There is a refernce to checking with some police force out of Curacao which makes me once again question whether the case is being handled from there.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 10:41:03 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Lil Puma-who's that suppose to be in the pic?It's so small I can't tell.

I was afraid to blow the margins so it came out avatar size.  It's Ron, whose AIM page says Yes, I do work for AOL.  This is the guy my friends were referred to with their complaints about blatantly unfair treatment of Beth-Dave supporters.  Ron is standing in front of La Ronda Cafe - Aruba.

OF course... why should there be any ethics in anything?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Lil Puma-who's that suppose to be in the pic?It's so small I can't tell.

I was afraid to blow the margins so it came out avatar size.  It's Ron, whose AIM page says Yes, I do work for AOL.  This is the guy my friends were referred to with their complaints about blatantly unfair treatment of Beth-Dave supporters.  Ron is standing in front of La Ronda Cafe - Aruba.

Oh ok thanks. I'm on AOL but do not go on their message boards. Don't think I will either.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 10:43:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
First,it is BAD MOON RISING,idiots.Get your titles right.Second-The stats say that the pimps had some inside ideas on who to go after.I think the rooms were rigged with mini cams to record things,like in the bathroom.I also think they selected a group that wasn't hooking up with own group,ever night,who didn't have other problems,and could be seperated.They watched.Natalee's group had one suddenly get a bad case of vomiting,so guess what part of the group,not all,but part take her back.The buddy system is broken.I think a little XTC was given to some earlier,to make them less wary,and then one was loose from the herd.I think this is how the pimps worked.I think it had worked well over 100 times in several years.joran was an apprentice,just as val was.You went,sampled and learned.Of course,control of temper was a problem.When the women come too,they are either cowed or angry,you dump then,not fight them.I think koen is the 5 suspect ,based on Simian.

This is such a good point given what we know about Natalee and her friends' behavior patterns earlier in the week--especially he fact that they sometimes took cabs to C&Cs instead of riding on the bus with the rest of the MB students. If Joran's group could identify this group as easily preyed upon (and also very cute, fun-loving girls), they could easily separate one from the rest of the group. Good theory!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 10:44:51 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I believe he is critical of the Renfro article.  His original belief (and he supposedly has a reporter on the island  Rolling Eyes ) was that she drowned, now they think someone after Joran, got her and took her away on a boat.

His "reporter", among other things, says Dompig was a tour director for DePalm, never qualified and didn't step down but was let go.  Natalee was supposedly seen by a drug house with two locals who were thought to be buying cocaine...didn't say anything about Natalee using or buying.  There has never been confirmation about any sighting or $4,000 request.  There is a refernce to checking with some police force out of Curacao which makes me once again question whether the case is being handled from there.

Buckeye,

What do you make of why it says Beth got the Medjet?  What about two days before?

So this could be a totally new person/source entering yet differernt scenarios for getting J2K off the hook?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »

LilPuma's pix was so small I can't see it at all....I see no pix in her post....??? Confused

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »

BAD MOON RISING (CCR)
I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like were in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Chorus

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Message from Bonsai Monkey: Laughing

Glenda, we are watching you....

Good to see BONSAI is on the job!

Bumping this forward in case anybody does not read back that far.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2007, 10:54:32 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Buckeye"

Buckeye,

What do you make of why it says Beth got the Medjet?  What about two days before?

So this could be a totally new person/source entering yet differernt scenarios for getting J2K off the hook?

I don't know.  I think his "reporter" tells him that Beth was notified two days before about Natalee and Beth planned for the medjet.  If this was even close to true, first of all, I would have landed with the medjet, not had it scheduled for later; secondly, if I had such good connections, I would have used them to corral my kid and flown her out the day that call came in.  I believe, the family arrived, heard the stories about the locals and tried to prepare for medical help.  If it was my kid, I would have contacted every flight doctor I knew to be prepared to help.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2007, 10:55:35 AM »

One thing we learned from reading through the available PV’s is that any time a strange name pops up it is linked to something said in an earlier PV.  We know Lorenzo was questioned, so something led ALE to him.  I’m not going to speculate about his exact involvement or even his parentage, but I find the timing of this pot bust to be very interesting.  The kpld (or whatever it is) insisted upon working only with the narcs on the island, they apparently followed some leads to the PVDS house and then to the Kalpoe place.  Things go quiet and the infamous Lorenzo is busted for growing pot of all things.  Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I hope they are squeezing some info out of the guy that might make a difference in all of this.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:02 AM »

Drugs and money drive the island,including Dominica.I have a form for chuck,maybe I will mail it,maybe not.Bullseye is strong.

True, Tiger. It is strong...

Bring Natalee home...
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
One thing we learned from reading through the available PV’s is that any time a strange name pops up it is linked to something said in an earlier PV.  We know Lorenzo was questioned, so something led ALE to him.  I’m not going to speculate about his exact involvement or even his parentage, but I find the timing of this pot bust to be very interesting.  The kpld (or whatever it is) insisted upon working only with the narcs on the island, they apparently followed some leads to the PVDS house and then to the Kalpoe place.  Things go quiet and the infamous Lorenzo is busted for growing pot of all things.  Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I hope they are squeezing some info out of the guy that might make a difference in all of this.

That's my hope, too, Easy. Do we know what kind of sentences drug trafficking carries in Dutch law? I know everyone says they don't have "plea bargaining," but I have to believe they have some system of negotiation to get information about other cases from people facing harsh punishments.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2007, 11:01:12 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Bullseye implies a bodily threat, IMO.... and any attorney should know that threats aren't protected speech under any circumstances....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2007, 11:06:13 AM »

This doesn't help much, but it's what was said at the October Meeting Q&A session:

27. Was a medjet ever in Aruba and if so what were the reasons for it being there?

They did have a medjet available due to the possibility that Natalee was being held in a crack house and would not know her condition when they found her.

Personal note {I think this is from Debbie at BFN}: the family was told over and over by the ALE to check the crackhouses in the first few days of the investigation.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2007, 11:08:49 AM »

One thing we learned from reading through the available PV’s is that any time a strange name pops up it is linked to something said in an earlier PV.  We know Lorenzo was questioned, so something led ALE to him.  I’m not going to speculate about his exact involvement or even his parentage, but I find the timing of this pot bust to be very interesting. The kpld (or whatever it is) insisted upon working only with the narcs on the island, they apparently followed some leads to the PVDS house and then to the Kalpoe place.  Things go quiet and the infamous Lorenzo is busted for growing pot of all things.  Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I hope they are squeezing some info out of the guy that might make a difference in all of this.

Easy - I had thought of this too.  Very interesting and coincedental??? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

I know they say their law does not allow for plea bargains, but it seems to me they make the rules up as they go along, so who knows...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "mishy"

Bullseye implies a bodily threat, IMO.... and any attorney should know that threats aren't protected speech under any circumstances....

You're right about that!  Not the typical libel coming from the jerk.  That's a very well known expression that is difficult to mistake.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2007, 11:12:49 AM »

I still don't get it though, if we are as insignificant as ratboy claims why would anyone need to threaten Red or any of us??

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2007, 11:13:21 AM »

I am the Imperial wizard .some will understand,some will not.I am the wizard,Chuck.I know where Montgomery is located.LIL Puma,I heard that song,at the time of Camile's visit.An experience I can and will not forget.UK,they were watched in the rooms,by the visibility team,under gvc.IMO
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"

That's my hope, too, Easy. Do we know what kind of sentences drug trafficking carries in Dutch law? I know everyone says they don't have "plea bargaining," but I have to believe they have some system of negotiation to get information about other cases from people facing harsh punishments.

I don't know.  I don't understand their system! lol

I have a vague memory about Boeti doing 10 years for cocaine distribution, or something like that.  The prosecution may not do plea deals once it reaches that stage, but I bet ALE can turn the screws when they want.  I just don't see everyone on Aruba looking through their Dutch LE manuals when dealing with drug users, dealers, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.