April 26, 2024, 05:26:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #655 7/11 - 7/12/2007  (Read 132602 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
AngieX

I had to save your Avi... and use Viewer...
Close except the hair stlye

I tried that site ... once....
and Skeered my Shocked  Laughing self...

Laughing  Laughing  My hair is NOT that freaky.. but close enough.. lol

Hi Monkeys!  

Ange you have mail!  Razz

Wink  got it !

My rear needs to get to bed.. gotta get up at 6 am and open the store and put on a happy face  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I will let the bunny ears behind though. LOL
 Have a great night all!  DI..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2007, 01:05:31 AM »

Ange,  Good Night!  Your only going to get a couple hours of sleep sweety!  Talk to ya tomorrow!  Sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: July 12, 2007, 01:05:39 AM »

Was this posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Stolen police laptop found back  

ORANJESTAD � The laptop stolen from the home of a Dutch police official was found back.  Two detectives of the Police Corps Aruba ( KPA ) traveled to the Dominican Republic to recover the laptop, which contains a whole lot of information on the criminality in Aruba and a strategic plan.  

The stolen laptop belonged to an official of KPLD from the Netherlands .  He is in Aruba since March to make a so-called �combat criminality� analysis.  The coordination is with the Public Prosecutor (OM).  Janneke Ponsioen of the OM says that the data on the laptop is especially from public sources, like annual reports.  The reason why the OM , the police, and the Detective Cooperative Team ( RST ) wanted the laptop back is according to her, the amount of time that was put into this analysis.  

Up till now, five persons were arrested in this case and five houses were raided.  In one of the homes it appears that a person had bought the laptop and taken it with other stolen goods to the Dominican Republic .  The Dominican police have arrested this person.

With this investigation, the police have found a group of burglars with a permanent receiver.  The investigation is being continued.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 12, 2007, 01:08:11 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Was this posted?

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Stolen police laptop found back  

ORANJESTAD � The laptop stolen from the home of a Dutch police official was found back.  Two detectives of the Police Corps Aruba ( KPA ) traveled to the Dominican Republic to recover the laptop, which contains a whole lot of information on the criminality in Aruba and a strategic plan.  

The stolen laptop belonged to an official of KPLD from the Netherlands .  He is in Aruba since March to make a so-called �combat criminality� analysis.  The coordination is with the Public Prosecutor (OM).  Janneke Ponsioen of the OM says that the data on the laptop is especially from public sources, like annual reports.  The reason why the OM , the police, and the Detective Cooperative Team ( RST ) wanted the laptop back is according to her, the amount of time that was put into this analysis.  

Up till now, five persons were arrested in this case and five houses were raided.  In one of the homes it appears that a person had bought the laptop and taken it with other stolen goods to the Dominican Republic .  The Dominican police have arrested this person.

With this investigation, the police have found a group of burglars with a permanent receiver.  The investigation is being continued.

Yes it was posted this morning and discussed at all the sites.  Interresting that those at RU claim they know nothing on the laptop had anything to do with the NH case  Rolling Eyes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 12, 2007, 01:13:28 AM »

Group of burglars in the dominican republic? WHo stole the laptop in Aruba? Just a random act??Or planned?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: July 12, 2007, 01:14:01 AM »

please delete it Klaas... I totally missed it.. thanx

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 12, 2007, 01:15:45 AM »

Wow you guys are up late..I see even the Robot is up Shocked

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: July 12, 2007, 01:20:37 AM »

I see what is going on in the case currently. I have been looking all over the place and see the Dutch are ready to launch a counter strike on Natalee and Beth.

Sorry to say.. but it's coming - the writing is on the wall. Not only are they unwilling to close the case, they are about to attempt a total and complete fraud on the American public. This is the run up that you have been seeing.

They have been leaking a bunch of bullcrap to people of very questionable morals and they are about to attempt a total and complete slam job.

They have finally cooked up their final conspiracy theory and this one has apparently taken over a year to conjure up. Each and every time they tried a new theory it was quickly shot down... now they think they have the goods...this is gonna get pretty nasty if I'm correct here. What has happened so far is gonna be nothing compared to what will be coming.

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 12, 2007, 01:21:49 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

hi  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 12, 2007, 01:24:16 AM »

I see what is going on in the case currently. I have been looking all over the place and see the Dutch are ready to launch a counter strike on Natalee and Beth.

Sorry to say.. but it's coming - the writing is on the wall. Not only are they unwilling to close the case, they are about to attempt a total and complete fraud on the American public. This is the run up that you have been seeing.

They have been leaking a bunch of bullcrap to people of very questionable morals and they are about to attempt a total and complete slam job.

They have finally cooked up their final conspiracy theory and this one has apparently taken over a year to conjure up. Each and every time they tried a new theory it was quickly shot down... now they think they have the goods...this is gonna get pretty nasty if I'm correct here. What has happened so far is gonna be nothing compared to what will be coming.

Rob, please explain and where are you getting this info?  I don't want to believe what you are saying here.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 12, 2007, 01:25:18 AM »

It was a strategic media assault aimed just for Aruba and the Netherlands..Obviously it isnt just two crazy reporters and a ex police commish that are behind it. So are the dutch planning on closing the case or moving forward?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 12, 2007, 01:27:54 AM »

Rob, please explain and where are you getting this info?  I don't want to believe what you are saying here.

The FBI knows! They are awaiting the Dutch to do the right thing. The KLPD is NOT that stupid.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 12, 2007, 01:28:28 AM »

Group of burglars in the dominican republic? WHo stole the laptop in Aruba? Just a random act??Or planned?

They claim a random act but I call BS

No Rob, no need to delete it.  I think it's good to post it again.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 12, 2007, 01:29:35 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"

The FBI knows! They are awaiting the Dutch to do the right thing. The KLPD is NOT that stupid.

im with ya  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 12, 2007, 01:30:21 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

hi  Cool

Hi Dude Cool Rob doesnt sound very optimistic in that last post..He needs some positive people...You know anyone.. Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: July 12, 2007, 01:31:05 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "wreck"

im with ya  Cool

Wreck and Robots, I'm with you guys too.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: July 12, 2007, 01:31:11 AM »

I need some more info...but from what I am seeing all over the net and it is looking like this is a concerted effort to sort of close the case in a round about way. I believe (and this is still early as I am still figuring out what is totally happening) they may say an unidentified assailant has committed a crime with the help of Beth Holloway.

It seems that even some Dutch Congressmen are also pushing this new theory.

Like I said, I don't have all the info needed to make a definitive determination, but the early indications are something is very rotten and it looks like they may move on this new finding relatively soon.

Something horrible is cooking.

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 12, 2007, 01:31:50 AM »

I can't wait up.  I am so tired, I'm falling asleep at my computer... Rob,  I will check back for your response. I pray you are wrong.   I really feel they are cracking down on the corruption in Aruba, therefore making an honest effort in find out the truth.  Now wether they are abel to, after so much evidence disappearing is another story. But I do feel they are making an efffort.  I believe the Dutch, if nothing else, is making an effort to clean up that island.  Whether they succeed is another story.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 12, 2007, 01:32:52 AM »

I need some more info...but from what I am seeing all over the net and it is looking like this is a concerted effort to sort of close the case in a round about way. I believe (and this is still early as I am still figuring out what is totally happening) they may say an unidentified assailant has committed a crime with the help of Beth Holloway.

It seems that even some Dutch Congressmen are also pushing this new theory.

Like I said, I don't have all the info needed to make a definitive determination, but the early indications are something is very rotten and it looks like they may move on this new finding relatively soon.

Something horrible is cooking.

I disagree.  I agree that ARuba is trying to cover their asses but I don't think the KLPD will let them.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: July 12, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »

This is more than to counter Beth book in my opinion. Which I believe they could care less about.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.